Summary: The Paperwork Ninja survive a typical Wednesday. Which are better than Tuesdays. Best not to ask about Tuesdays. Various Jounin start an avalanche without realizing whose wrath they have incurred. [Complete]
Series: Paperwork Ninja, Trials and Exploits
Chapter: 6 Completed: No
Words: 8580 Read: 7841
Published: 18/01/07 Updated: 28/03/07
1. No Need for Alarm by Golden Kizamu [Reviews - 0] (1060 words)
The Wednesday clock's real name is Expletive-deleted. Just go with it. More forthcoming.
2. Reflexes, Caffeine, Basements by Golden Kizamu [Reviews - 0] (812 words)
Mentions of yaoi, blah blah. None of my other pages will let me log in, so TONFA gets first swipe. rejoice.
More action next part...
3. This is Desk Work by Golden Kizamu [Reviews - 0] (1128 words)
Sorry about taking such a long time to update, but this chapter didn't go as well as hoped. Hayate and Raidou are not big talkers in general. I should never have put them together without someone else to interact with. Lesson learned! Next section contains: Kotetsu, Gai-sensei, and something like a plot. Love!
4. Crazy Is... by Golden Kizamu [Reviews - 2] (1996 words)
I don't think this really counts as a cliff hanger.
5. Situation Normal by Golden Kizamu [Reviews - 0] (2141 words)
The characters went on strike, but I got them to come back for a little while. NOw taking suggestions for the toment of Kakashi. ^_^
6. Strange and Stranger by Golden Kizamu [Reviews - 4] (1443 words)
Please review and leave your suggestions for more ways to be-devil Kakashi, as I plan to have the other Paperwork Ninja make suggestions, even if they aren't all practical. Good ideas will be credited. Feel the love and Kakashi's pain!