TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 0] Printer


Summary: Sasuke overhears Orochimaru and Kabuto talking how they're not going to hold up their end of the deal, and leaves. Half-dead, he gets picked up by a strange young man, Daisuke Fayne. The time spent with Daisuke haunts him after his abrupt departure, until they meet once again. What is it that haunts him? Why is Daisuke everywhere he looks? [yaoi in later bits] [part of a trade with Daisukekun]
Rating:
Category:
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 3 Completed: Yes
Words: 21759 Read: 2396
Published: 11/09/06 Updated: 30/09/06



1. Weakness by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (5895 words)
As part of my trade with Daisukekun, I've finished this first chapter. As mentioned in the summary, Sasuke runs away from Orochimaru. His thinking at the beginning of the chapter is rather fragmentary, and may not make sense to some people. That's because he's suffering from hypothermia and exposure.

Oh, and this is un-beta'd, because I couldn't wait to get it up on the site. ^_^

Warnings:

A--
Angst

FL--Foul Language

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto, or any of the characters therein. The characters Daisuke Fayne, Suiru Lee, and Atsuki Lee belong to Daisukekun, and are used with permission.
2. Spare Me by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (6169 words)
Here you are. For those of you who are interested, here's chapter 2 of my tradefic. I did enjoy writing this bit, but I'll warn you...

A--Angst abound

FL--Foul Language!!!

Y--Yaoi-ness toward the end.

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters therein. The characters Daisuke Fayne, Astuki Lee and Suiru Lee are all property of Daisukekun, and are used with permission.
3. Let Me Live by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (9695 words)
This is the last actual chapter. I have an epilogue written, as well. I gave the warning early on, in the summary, but now, you'll get the full effect. The love scene is the result of reading lots of yaoi doujinshi (yes, I know I'm a pervert. *points finger* All of you who say you aren't...you're lying), and also having smut-filled conversations with someon who will remain namless.

And yes, I know the chapter's long.

So, on to the warnings.

Warnings

FL--
Foul Language

Y--Yaoi

L--Lemon

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor. The character known as Daisuke Fayne belongs to Daisukekun, and is used with permission.