TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 60] LikedPrinter


Summary: Naruto and Hinata are sent on a simple mission: delivering medicine, but get sidetracked on an adventure neither one of them saw coming PART 1 OF MY "INTO THE WORLD" SERIES
Rating: 12/12A
Category: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: Into the World
Chapter: 20 Completed: Yes
Words: 67524 Read: 58214
Published: 14/06/06 Updated: 15/09/06



1. Fog by foxfire [Reviews - 9] Liked (3449 words)
This is my first submission here! I wasn't going to make this too long, but I'm finding it hard to stop! *lol* Hope you all enjoy. I tried to give it a good storyline before giving way to the smut (I know I know! Bring on the smut! But sometimes it's more fun to build up to it...) feel free to leave comments-good or bad! I really want to know what you think.
2. Dreamtime by foxfire [Reviews - 2] Liked (1632 words)
there are actually two different versions to this chapter, but after some consulting this is the one I'm going with. If anyone would care to see the other, let me know and I'll be happy to let you take a look.
3. Dawn by foxfire [Reviews - 2] Liked (1470 words)
sorry guys, no smut here...just angst and storyline. *I'm such a tease!* Been hearing a lot of her side of the story, thought I'd save this one for a walk around that lil blonde noggin we all love so much. As always, feel free to comment! Chapter 4 *and some more of the goodstuff* should be up by tomorrow :)
4. Sanctuary by foxfire [Reviews - 5] Liked (2247 words)
I ran out of time before I had to go to work tonight, but I thought I would post this part, see what kind of a reaction i get. Thank you for all the comments! I'm really glad you guys are enjoying this! I will finish the rest in the morning. enjoy :)
5. Innocence by foxfire [Reviews - 3] Liked (2159 words)
alright! at the pleading of hyugafan, the moment you've all been waiting for! This chapter was hard to end, been debating with myself if I should consider this finished, or keep running. Hmmm....or maybe I consider this one fin, and start the next part in the series? *ponderponderponder* I think i can squeeze at least one good sum up chapter out of this at least. Check back tomorrow and see what I decide.

As always, your feedback is highly appreciated!
6. Secret by foxfire [Reviews - 3] Liked (2010 words)
This chapter took longer then I expected! To be honest I hadn't really planned past the smut, but since I seem to have some fans, I'll see how long I can string this. Might only go another chapter or two on this story, then pick up again in another.

Thanks for the comments! Keep 'em coming!

~PS~ I've also posted this on fanfiction.net under penname of kyubifire (foxfire was already taken :-P) feel free to swing over and leave me some love there as well.

And now...on with the show!
7. Homecoming by foxfire [Reviews - 2] Liked (2077 words)
Hope you guys like this one...I'm trying to have some fun with the next few chapters.

Thanks for the reviews...you guys really make my day with them :)
8. Separation by foxfire [Reviews - 1] Liked (2664 words)
Ah yes...a lot of people are interested in this little chappie...

and you're all gonna hate me for this one *evilgryn*

One things I could use some help with:

I am taking suggestions for Hinata's pet name. I don't know a lot of cutsey Japanese pet names so I'm hoping someone out there could help me. Something like sweetness, angel, dear heart, beloved..but in japanese. you get the hint, hope I can get some good ideas from you guys.

Oh, and if you come up with a good one for Naruto as well kewl. See if we can get something good for her to squeal during orgasim :-P Leave 'em in the reply box! I love you guys too
9. Sweat by foxfire [Reviews - 4] Liked (2256 words)
First off let me start with my apologies. Since I started this story I've managed to pop out a chapter a day on it. Well I just came down with one of those icky summer colds, and between the headaches and naps it took me forever to squeeze this one off. I'm not sure if I'm totally happy with it because of how crappy i currently feel. So if this chapter sucks, blame the NyQuil. If you love it...well...my fever adled brain appreaciates it :)

Thanks again for all the comments! And the name suggestions have been a big help! *giggles* I think i'll just call her squishy *giggles to herself some more as the NyQuil kicks in again*

I don't own Naruto...but I sure woudln't mind if Gaara owned me... *evil gryn*

10. Heat by foxfire [Reviews - 2] Liked (2621 words)
I know you guys have been waiting desperately for this. I was planning to post the next two together (cause I'm terrified hyugafan will hunt me down for what happens to our beloved Hinata-chan) but I have been busy.

For those of you watching the news, the reports on the North East being underwater (expecially south east Pennsylvania)...yeah...that's me. :)

I'm not underwater, but my job with the emergency services has kept me busy. I've got 22 hours of ot out of it. Wanna see some of the stuff? Check out www.nbc10.com for pics and videos of the water. The Bucks County shots are the ones from where I live.

anyways, Chapter 11 - tentatively named "Fear" is halfway written. I should have if finished to be posted tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your thoughts! I hope you enjoy!
11. Fear by foxfire [Reviews - 1] Liked (3527 words)
all my adoring fans, get ready for the next installment!

yes I'm rough on my characters...makes for a more interesting story, don't you think? And besides...you're loving it...admit it :)

and now your attention please all passangers please fasten your emotional seatbelts...you're in for a bumpy ride.

~Kyubi
12. Comfort by foxfire [Reviews - 4] Liked (3574 words)
I was surprised no one commented on my portrayal of the Hyuga's. And I'm oddly disapointed in that. Guess I wanted to make sure I did well on that...and did well enough no one needed to complain. Ah well. Dragging them into this one...lets see if I get any complaints this time.

figured you guys needed a break to stop your heads from spinning, so this one is nice and easy on you.

Don't hate me 'cause I'm evil...hate me cause I'm frustrating!

And now my minions...Dance! *evil laughter*
13. Time by foxfire [Reviews - 0] (3653 words)
OK....lets give this another shot!

I tried to add this chapter yesterday but when I uploaded it it cut off about half of the chapter and messed up the whole thing, so I had to delete it and try again. The second time also was messed up.

3rd times a charm! Here's lucky chapter 13!


14. Faith by foxfire [Reviews - 2] Liked (4233 words)
Alright! It's the moment you've all been waiting for! The latest chapter of my story! We know you've all been waiting for it, right Kyubi?

*chibi-Kyubi pops up, scratches his ear and nods emphatically*

So without further ado...I give you "Faith"
15. Hope by foxfire [Reviews - 1] (5089 words)
My longest chapter! Hope it was worth the wait! leave some love.
16. Awakening by foxfire [Reviews - 1] Liked (3753 words)
my deepest apologies for taking so long on this update. With the heatwave raging here I was really unable to focus. Let's just say that it's been btwn 95-100 degrees here during the day and staying around 90 all night long for a week now! And I don't have air conditioning in my house, so that's been the internal temp as well. Today was the first break! *yay!*

Anyways, now that Kyubi is done trying to roast me alive for the past cruelties toward Hinata (looks at chibi-kyubi who is holding up the cue cards and gryning). I'm sorry for making you all suffer, and i hope you enjoy this chapter. Please don't choke on my fluff. *giggles*

17. Reunion by foxfire [Reviews - 2] Liked (4743 words)
Yay! I know you're all proud of me for getting this up here so quickly. *chibi-kyubi rolls his eyes at her as he marches across the backround with several large bamboo polls slung over his shoulder*

And yes Hyugafan, there be smut in this here chappie, as well as some drinking but nothing out of hand.

I'm rather pleased with this one, not as fluffy as the last one, not as dirty as I had originally planned, pretty good length. A good chap me thinks, right kyu....uh...Kyubi? What's with the polls? *chibi-kyubi glares at her for a moment before angrily writing her a a note and handing it over smugly. Teaser reads it and looks back him* NOT THOSE KIND OF POLLS DOBE!!! THE VOTING KIND!!!

*chibi-kyubi ignites the bamboo polls and storms off, grumbling to himself about how is he supposed to know*

Anyways, I need your help!! I have two very important Polls for you to vote in on my lj! http://kyubiteaser.livejournal.com/

I need you to vote on #1, which scean I ask Madame Mere *waves madly and tosses cookies to her* to make a comic of. and the second on *looks around* is for the next story. I need help picking a male half for another couple that's gonna be in the story. What's the catch? You can't know who the female half is. *gryns* The only thing I can tell you is the title will be "Into the Desert" and all four of the males will definately be in it....but depending on your votes will make a big difference in the way the story plays out.

Please help me out! Vote early and often! Get your friends to vote! Hell talk your family into helping to!

Anways...on to the smut!
18. Revelations by foxfire [Reviews - 3] Liked (5603 words)
I hate this chapter, mainly because it's the beginning of the end of "Woods". People are gonna love me and hate me for this one, but I think you will all begin to be able to see the forest through the trees.

My thanks to Shadow and everyone else! #1 reviewed fic on the site now! W00T!!

And keep voting for your favorite guy for the sequel! Gaara is ahead by a few, but Kiba is right on his heels. might have to make a bit of a fight for this one *teehee* Visit the ipoll! You can vote once every 12 hours (that's twice a day for you who aren't good with #'s)

http://www.imedialearn.com/imediapoll/poll.php?code=5cdc4ef96d7550ff4b6ccf9fd5467bad

alright...enough of that...on to the story!

Ja!
19. Orders by foxfire [Reviews - 1] Liked (3254 words)
OK, so I did things backwards this time and posted to FF.net early yesterday morning and didn't get to post here. Gomen, but I had the work weekend from hell. 32 hours of crap, let me tell ya. But I won't. I'll just give you the new chapter :)

Only one more left after this one, and then I'm starting the Sequel: Into the Desert.

*sniffles and wanders off to drink and cry on chibi-kyubi over the end of this story*
20. Farewell by foxfire [Reviews - 12] Liked (7510 words)
Alright, I had promised this up, and here it is, the stunning conclusion. Three months of hard work and sleepless nights (not that I sleep at night anyways, that's what the hours between 7-12 are for in the morning) all leading up to this moment.

I thank you all for your reviews and kindness, your words of encouragment, and your interesting ideas. I hope you've enjoyed this twisted tale I've lead us down, after all, I never would have made it to chapter 20 without you guys (remember, this was originally started as a 5 chapter smut fic till i was pestered and badgered into continuing it into a full series.)

Those of you who've been here from the begining, it's been a true pleasure.

For those we've met along the way, I'm glad you came along.

I hope you will come with me again on the next adventure, as our young lovers head off "Into the Desert" to test themselves and their love.

So now, with a heavy heart, I give you the final chapter of "Into the Woods"