30 Years Later by eldertensa
Summary: 30 years after Ichigo attained his powers, Naruto and others from the show appear in the Soul Society as new Soul Reapers, fresh out of training. See what happens in this ecxiting adventure!
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Crossovers Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3811 Read: 5964 Published: 25/04/09 Updated: 30/05/09

1. Chapter 1 by eldertensa

2. Chapter 2 by eldertensa

2. Chapter 3 by eldertensa

4. Chapter 4 by eldertensa

5. Chapter 5 by eldertensa

Chapter 1 by eldertensa
Author's Notes:
This first part was very hard to come up with because this is my first fic, but please be painfully honest in your reviews, please.
My brother helped me with this. Ido not own Naruto.
It was Naruto Uzumaki's first day of being a soul reaper of the 13 court guard squads, the academy was over and he got ranked 7th seed of squad 6. He was excited about meeting his captain, Byakuya Kuchiki. He did not realize that his Captain was an asshole. After he reached his Captain's room, he knocked on the door. After a few moments, the door slid open and there he stood, Captain Kuchiki.

"Yes?" he said in his completely calm and emotionless voice. Byakuya's voice took a moment for Naruto to register, this was obviously someone Naruto did not want to anger. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, new 7th seed for your squad." said Naruto. Byakuya just stood there, then said "Are you sure you qualify for 7th seed? You are just a little kid."

This made Naruto a little angry, but somehow he managed to keep his cool and said "Yes I am more than qualified, I would be higher up, but I was told this was as high up as I was allowed to start." Byakuya was inwardly startled, no one ever seemed so confident standing in front of him except Ichigo Kurosaki. This made Byakuya slightly angry, so Naruto was told to see the Lutenient.

A little confused, Naruto bowed and left to find Renji Abari. After a little while Naruto found the office he was looking for, and knocked on the door. After a couple of seconds, he was told to come in. Naruto entered the room to find three people inside, he didn't know any of them. Renji asked "What do you want kid? I'm kind of busy."

"I was sent here by Captain Kuchiki." Said Naruto, just barley keeping in his anger. "I'm the new 7th seed." Then Renji said "Oh, well I'm 2nd seed Renji Abari, what's your name, and your Zanpacto's name?" Naruto got excited again, and said "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, and my Zanpacto's name is Kyuubi!"

"But you’re just a kid!!! No way you can be at that rank!!!" Said Ichigo Kurosaki. "Your a little strong to be only 7th seed, more like Lieutenant Rank." said Toshiro Hitsugya. "Oh, I see what you mean, how 'bout I test his abilities." said Ichigo. "What do you mean?" said Renji. "Because, otherwise you would have to, idiot." said Ichigo. "Oh, ok, help yourself Ichigo." said Renji.

The whole time they are talking, Naruto is standing there wondering what the hell is going on. "Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on!?!?" They all looked at him with surprised looks on their faces, which made naruto very uncomfortable. "Ok, you and me are gonna fight." said Ichigo

A huge smile appeared on Naruto's face, he had been waiting to finally fight someone. "Do I get to release my Zanpacto?" said Naruto excitedly. "Yes, you do." said Ichigo, "Just follow me outside." Naruto had a look on his face that told Ichigo that a surprise was in store for him.

When they got outside, Naruto drew his Zanpacto, which was as long as Ichigo's, but not as big. Ichigo was a little impressed, and pulled his own out. Naruto did an incredibly fast flash step, and appeared directly in front of Ichigo, who thought it would come from the sides and almost didn't block the thrust.

Ichigo kicked Naruto away, and suddenly felt that Naruto's spiritual pressure had increased drastically, so much so that Ichigo had to increase his to match Naruto. Ichigo tried to use Getsuga Tenshou, but Naruto was too fast, and easily dodged the attack, then Naruto said "Howl, Kyuubi!"

Intricate orange lines started covering Naruto's Zanpacto, and his spiritual pressure increased 2 fold. Ichigo couldn't believe how powerful this kid was, he had to increase his power again. At the exact same time, they flash stepped, clashed their swords and jumped back.

The whole time Renji and Toshiro were watching with wide eyes. They couldn't believe this kid, he was giving Ichigo a hard time, fighting at almost Captain Strength. "Good thing I didn't fight him, I’d have my ass handed to me!" said Renji. "I'd have to agree with you on that one Renji." said Torshiro.

Naruto's spiritual pressure finally stopped increasing, but Ichigo could still go much stronger, and so he did, but just to the point where he could keep up with Naruto, or so he thought. Out of nowhere, Naruto appeared right in front of Ichigo, and kicked Ichigo in the gut up into the air.

When Ichigo looked at the ground, he could see 5 Narutos, "Damn, I don't remember getting hit in the head!" said Ichigo as he flew higher up. The 5 Narutos jumped up toward Ichigo, swords pointed up, but Ichigo easily blocked the attack with his large Zanpacto.

They all flash stepped back to the ground with equal speed. Ichigo increased his power even further so he could match the power of the 5 opponents. "Hey Toshiro, come on and join the match, when was the last time you had a good fight?" said Ichigo. Before Toshiro could open his mouth to tell Ichigo to call him Captain Hitsugiya, he was interupted by an increase of spiritual pressure.

They all looked toward the source of the power to see Byakuya Kuchiki walking toward them drawing his sword. "First of all Ichigo, show some respect and call him Captain Hitsugiya, second, I will take over the match." said Byakuya, at this 5 more clones appeared into existance.
End Notes:
The wait for the next part will be a maximum of 2 weeks, I promise.
Chapter 2 by eldertensa
Author's Notes:
Just more fighting!!!

I do not own Naruto.
"Bankai, scatter, Zenbon Zakura Kageyoshi." said Byakuya, an alarming amount of pink flower pedals appeared. At this, everyone's face looked alarmed except Naruto, who looked very excited. Finally Ichigo snapped out of it and said "Byakuya, what on earth are you thinking! Are going to try to kill him?!?!" "No, my Bankai abilities will test his powers very effectively, without causing me any trouble." said Byakuya, putting allot of emphasis on the word "trouble".

Hearing this, Ichigo jumped aside and said "He's all yours." The 10 Narutos were all facing Byakuya, then flash stepped to surround him. "I can't wait to see how powerful you are Captain Kuchiki!" said all 10 Narutos, and they all bowed to Byakuya before flash stepping to attack from all directions.

All of them were sent flying as Byakuya had put up a barrier around himself. All but one of the Narutos popped into a cloud of smoke. This caused Byakuya to wonder if that power was from Naruto, or his Zanpacto. "What on Earth was that?" said Naruto getting up. "That, was the power of my Bankai, each flower pedal is like a blade that I control with my mind, very few are powerful enough to break through it." said Byakuya.

Very annoyed, Naruto released allot of spiritual energy, which confused Byakuya, but before he could ask what Naruto was doing, the spiritual energy spread out away from Naruto and formed 20 clones. As he did this, the intricate lines on his sword glowed bright orange. Just from watching this, Byakuya was unable to determine anything about Naruto's power except that the clones were a perfect copy of the original, equal strength, intelligence, and looks. But were beaten with one hit.

All the clones started flash stepping around Byakuya. Naruto stayed were he was and let his clones do all the work while he looked for a weakness in the defense. Byakuya got tired of watching the clones run around him so he started the offensive.

First, he simply tried to destroy them all with one attack, but they all dodged the attack easily, so he tried to get them individually, but the clones would try to attack him, so he was forced to defend himself instead of attack his target. The thing that confused him the most though was one question, where was he getting all the energy to move around like this continuously? They couldn't have as much energy as the original could they?

Suddenly, half of the clones started running toward Byakuya, while the others kept moving around him. Tendrils of Zenbon Zakura Kageyoshi shot out at the clones running toward him, but were blocked by spells fired by the other half of the clones. Byakuya was beginning to get bored of this and decided to end it.

Byakuya decided to go on the offensive, hundreds of tendrils started to spread out from Byakuya. Seeing this, Naruto decided it was now or never, time to attack. All but 2 of the clones and Naruto fired spells at Byakuya, which were easily blocked, but when Byakuya lowered his barrier, he was surrounded by a triangular formation.

Byakuya only saw Naruto in front of him, so only put up a frontal barrier when Naruto tried to slice Byakuya in half. Suddenly, he felt two swords hit his shoulders, but did not cut him. When he looked back to see what had hit him, he was surprised to see 2 clones. "Fine, you are now 3rd seed of squad 6." said Byakuya, slightly annoyed.
End Notes:
More in a Maximum of 2 weeks!!!
Chapter 3 by eldertensa
Author's Notes:
Just more fighting!!!

I do not own Naruto.
Two hours later, Naruto was hanging out with his friends who also got ranked 3rd seed after having their abilities tested. "I can't believe we all got such high ranks!" said Naruto excitedly. "What, you thought the rest of us weren't able to get it?" said Ino threateningly. "No, no, that’s not what I meant. I just thought that my Captain is such an ass that I didn't think I would get to be as high up as you, that’s all." said Naruto quickly.

"I still doubt that you actually hit Captain Kuchiki, Naruto." said Sasuke. "I really did Sasuke, so shut up!" said Naruto angrily. Suddenly Naruto was kicked in the gut by Ino who did not like Naruto telling Sasuke to shut up. "Ino! You can't just hit Naruto like that anymore! You have to challenge him to a duel first!" said Tenten. "Shut up Tenten! He deserved it!" said Ino.

Hinata was the first one to get to Naruto. "Of course, Hinata, why don't you just tell him already, jeez, i'm bored of waiting." said Ino. Luckily for Hinata, Naruto was knocked unconscious by the kick and did not hear what Ino had just said. Hinata has had a huge crush on Naruto for a very long time, and has never told him. "No, I couldn't!" said Hinata quickly.

After a while, Naruto woke up on the ground, still in pain. He sat up and saw Hinata, Kiba, and Tenten sitting near him. "Are you ok Naruto." said Tenten. "Ino hit you really hard." said Hinata. "yeah, i'm fine, have you guys been waiting here for me to wake up?" said Naruto. "Took you long enough to wake up." said Kiba. "Shut up Kiba!" yelled Naruto.

After a while, Tenten and Kiba decided to go and train a little leaving Naruto and Hinata alone. "Well, Hinata, is there anything you want to do, i'm bored." said Naruto lazily. Hinata couldn't believe Naruto actually asked her that. "Well, maybe we could go to my room and get some tea." said Hinata shyly.

"Ok, sounds good Hinata!" said Naruto excitedly. Once they got there, Hinata started on the tea immediately, hoping she wouldn't embarrass herself. After a while the tea was done and they were sipping it quietly. "Thanks Hinata, this is great!" said Naruto with a big silly grin. Hinata was so surprised by Naruto's outburst, that she nearly spilled her tea, and said "It's nothing really."

"Hey, Hinata, guess what today is!" said Naruto. Hinata looked surprised then said "October 10th?" "Yep, today is my birthday!" said Naruto. "That’s wonderful! We should get everyone together and celebrate!" Said Hinata excitedly. "No, I’d rather spend it with you Hinata, you’re the best friend I’ve got." Said Naruto softly.

"Naruto, I, i'm so happy." said Hinata, almost crying from the joy she felt. For a long while they just sat there, staring at each other, until an alarm snapped them back to reality. They both ran to their Captains as fast as they could. "Whets going on Captain Kuckiki?" asked Naruto while bowing. "There are rogue Soul Reapers in the Sairete, you, Naruto, are to use your clones and spread out to find them, contact me when you find 1 of them." said Byakuya.

"Yes sir!" said Naruto as he bowed to the Captain. Naruto drew his Zanpacto and said "Howl, Kyuubi!" Again, intricate orange lines started to appear on the Zanpacto, Naruto released a huge amount of spirit energy and out of nowhere 50 clones appeared. "Naruto, how are you able to make so many clones?" said Byakuya. "Because, the Kyuubi is another name for the Nine-Tailed Fox, near infinite energy at my disposal."

All at once, all the clones flash stepped in different directions. Byakuya finally understood Naruto's Zanpacto. His Zanpacto was the Fox in the form of a Zanpacto, this was something that happened very rarely. Naruto himself flash stepped away, leaving Renji and Byakuya to give orders to the other members of squad 6.

As Naruto was running toward an increase of spirit pressure he was feeling, he was suddenly attacked by 3 rogue Soul Reapers, he barely blocked the one in front of him. Naruto flash stepped to a short distance away to avoid being attacked from behind.
End Notes:
More in a Maximum of 2 weeks!!!
Chapter 4 by eldertensa
Author's Notes:
New Chapter, ho-raw.

I do not own Naruto.

srry for the latness
Sasuke POV

Sasuke was listening to Captian Hatake's orders when suddenly he felt Naruto's spiritual pressure. "It appears that the fighting has started, Sasuke, Liutenient Nara, go provide backup." said Kakashi Hatake. Sasuke and Shikamaru flash stepped away at the same time in the direction of Naruto. When they got there, Naruto was fighting 15 opponents at once.

"Hey Naruto, Need some help?" asked Sasuke with a grin on his face. "Not .... from .....you Sasuke!" gaspped Naruto. "You know, it looks like I'm going to have to step in, such a drag." said Shikamaru in an agitated voice. "Spread, Kage." said Shikamaru. Suddenly, tendrils of shadow shot out away from him and captured the rogue Soul Reapers.

"Hey, couldn't you have used your clones to outnumber them?" asked Sasuke. "No, I didn't have the oprotunity." said Naruto. "These guys are at least Lt. Rank strength." said Shikamaru. Byakuya appeared out of nowhere and Naruto fell down out of surprise. Immidiedly, Byakuya walked toward one of the Rioka, who Shikamaru released. "How many of you are there?" said Byakuya so emotionlessly that the guy not only told him but he pissed himself.

"200, Naruto, how many have your clones encountered." said Byakuya. "57, and counting, but they aren't very strong, 3rd seed through Lt. could beat these guys without too much trouble as long as they aren't too outnumbered, they aren't good fighters." said Naruto. Suddenly, Naruto's eyes widened. "12 of my clones just got annihalated all at once." said Naruto with a serious look on his face. Byakuya looked surprised, even he couldn't keep up with so many of Naruto's clones.

Normal POV

"Naruto, you've earned a break, withdraw your clones." said Byakuya. Naruto didn't even bother to say anything, he flashed stepped away to the squad 6 baracks. When he got there he saw Ichigo finishing up some of the intruders, so he told him were to find the one who beat his clones. Then he went to his room to train to gain Bankai, he and his friends had Zanpacto before they even started Soul Reaper training.

He was so close he was sure he just needed a little time. He closed his eyes and when he opened them he was in his inner world, "Ok Kyuubi, what do I have to do to obtain Bankai?" asked Naruto. "Simple, you must win a fight for your life." said the Kyuubi. At that moment, 50 Naruto clones appeared into existance, but Naruto hadn't done anything. "Without your Shikai." added the fox.

Naruto instantly lept into the fight, not knowing how to beat 50 of himself in a life or death fight. 5 min. in, and he was already exhasted, he could bearly move his arms effectively, but somehow managed to continue. 'One left' he thought to himself, his one opponent did not look nearly as tired as Naruto did. The clone flash stepped and so did Naruto, their swords clashed a couple of times and Naruto fell to the ground with a huge gash in his gut, blood spilled out uncontrolably,

"Ha, don't worry, I'll take good care of your body." said the clone. Naruto's eyes widened, what did the clone mean 'take good care of his body'? "What, didn't you know? If I win, I get your body, don't worry though, I'll take good care of it, your friends, and especially Hinata." said the clone laughing. At this, A huge amount of spiritual pressure erupted from Naruto, almost crushing the clone, the Kyuubi watched with antisipation.

As Naruto got up from the ground with renewed strength, the clone fell to the ground losing control of his legs. "No, you won't, I will, this is my body, and you can't have it." said Naruto with anger on his face. The clone popped, and Naruto opened his eyes, and knew he had Bankai. Sasuke would be jelous if he knew.

Naruto did not know however, that Sasuke had attained Bankai a month ago. After he left his room, he flash stepped toward Byakuya's increasing spiritual pressure. When he got there Byakuya was fighting 20 opponents, Ichigo was fighting some of the higher level ones by himself, and neither of them needed help. Suddenly, Naruto felt a huge spiritual pressure coming from directly behind him.

When he turned his head, he saw a figure with a cloak on, cairying a Zanpacto on his back and heading strait for him. Naruto jumped out of the way, as the attacker had drawn his Zanpacto and nearly sliced Naruto's head in half. "I've beaten up 12 of you were is the real one already!" yelled the man. "Right here, now your in trouble." said Naruto confidently. "Howl, Kyuubi!" said Naruto.

Naruto was now far above Lt. strength, he flash stepped toward his opponent, who did the same. Their swords clashed, over and over, neither letting the other gain an inch. They were equally matched, strength and skill, so Naruto decided it would be a good idea to have his remaining clones come and help him.

When they got there, Naruto and his opponent were staring each other down. The clones flash stepped to surround them "Bankai, Raimaru!" said Naruto's opponent. "My name is Koga, and you are very strong, but this is were it ends." said Koga. His Zanpacto had disapeared and his body was now covered in armor that had electricity flowing around him.

Naruto just grinned, "Bankai." said Naruto just loud enough for Koga to hear. A mass of light surrounded Naruto, Which turned orange. "What, Since when can a kid have Bankai?" said Koga. As the light started to disapate, the dark orange spirit energy was becoming visible, and Naruto said, again bearly audible "KageKyuubi."
End Notes:
nothing new, same wait time.
Chapter 5 by eldertensa
Author's Notes:
This is good.

I do not own Naruto.
When the light completely faded, Naruto's Bankai form was visible, the power of which made Ichigo and Byakuya look in his direction for a second in disbeleif. His robes turned dark orange, and his Zanpactou had dissolved into pure energy around him, his eyes turned red and were fox-like, and he had cannine-like fangs.

Naruto's power increased drasticaly, by which time Ichigo and Byakuya had finished there opponents and had turned to watch the fight. "Well, just full of surprises, aren't we?" said Koga sarcastically. Naruto, not caring what else this idiot had to say, pulled his fist back, as though he was trying to punch his opponent from a distance. "Ha, have you lost it kid? Are you seriously going to try to punch me?" said Koga laughing.

As Naruto thrust his fist forward, the spirit energy that surrounded him shifted. A large orange claw shot out from Naruto's fist, grabbed his off guard opponent, and smashed him into the ground. When Koga got up, he looked angry. "What the hell what that!?!?" said Koga angrily. "My Bankai's ability is to take all the power of KageKyuubi, and dissolve it into extremely dense energy that surrounds me, and alows me to use it to attack my opponent with an almost infinite number of possibilities." said Naruto seriously.

"Like so." said Naruto. He raised his hand, palm open, and out shot 4 spikes of spirit energy. Koga was bearly able to evade the attack, when the spikes passed him, they went back to Naruto. "Ya know, that was cool, but you can't dodge lightning." said Koga raising his hand. Suddenly, A bolt of lightning went straight through Naruto's gut, which made him cough up alot of blood.

"Ha, who's the tough guy now huh?" said Koga with a laugh. Naruto was on his hands and knees couhing up blood. "DIE!!!" roared Naruto. Orange tendrils came out of Naruto back at disterbing speeds, intent on impaling Koga. "Ha, too easy!" said Koga confidently. As he got ready to dodge the attack, he was suddenly impaled from behind through his shoulders and knees.

"What the Hell just....." said Koga but was cut off by the 4 tendrils driving through his chest. The last thing that happened before Koga died was right hand rising as if for help, but instead, a huge bolt of lightning fired out and hit Naruto, but it did not go through him but hit him directly in the chest and sent him flying through the air. Ichigo caught him and set him down, out of nowhere, Hinata ran to Naruto's side, to shocked to say anything.

Finally, she found her voice "No Naruto, don't die!" cried Hinata. Her entire body was trembling so badly that she fell to the ground next to him. Naruto's chest looked as though he had been hit there with a sledge hammer, and his chest had imploded from the impact. Naruto was laying in a pool of his own blood, he was practically drowning in it. Hinata grabbed his hand.

"Please, Naruto." said Hinata, bearly audable. Then Naruto said "Don't worry Hinata, everything will be ok, I'll....." but he was cut off, Hinata had put her lips to his, they laid like that for what seemed like forever. When she finally lifted her head, she said "I love you, Naruto." Hinata was now crying uncontrolably, Ichigo and Byakuya only watched knowing Naruto was about to die.

Naruto's eyes were wide with sudden, but too late, understanding of Hinata. He was silent for a long time, then with what little strength he had left, put his arms around Hinata and held her "Hinata.....I" said Naruto as his breath left his body, Naruto had died. "Nooooooo, NARUTO!!!" screamed hinata.
End Notes:
End of story.....Please review.

Read my other stories
(Naruto meets Ichigo) and (Sharingan)
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=9370