Bad Past, Good Future by ShyShyButterfly
Summary: Nichi would promise these girls everything. Even someday killing the Atkasuki. Even though this lady from Suna doubted herself, she planned to show the Atkasuki that women could kill more people than they ever had.
Categories: OC-centric Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 493 Read: 2153 Published: 28/05/07 Updated: 29/05/07
Grey Fox by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
Alright, I know Elizabeth was next but.. I JUST HAD TO DO THE GREY FOX!!
Kids at school call Hunter that, and he's very cute. *blush*
So, the nickname is based off him.
Mana smirked. She stood in front of the door that would lead her to Itachi. She pushed it open slowly and saw his red eyes. She looked away and smiled.

"Looks like you did it, Itachi. I wonder how Sasuke will take this.. I'll miss you." Mana said softly, grabbing a scroll from a pouch on her mechanical suit. “Your still my rival, though.” She added.

“Ahh, I’m on my way to kill my mother and father. And about being your ‘rival’. I’m moving on to bigger and better things.” Itachi said, looking at the blood on his katana. Mana smirked.

“You ever heard of Nichi Tayu? I’m going on a trip with her. We want to find power.” Mana said. She knew Itachi would be slightly surprised, but he wouldn’t show it. She knew she was taking a big risk going with a girl who had no regrets about killing her mother. “Maybe too much power is a bad thing for you, Mana.” Itachi said.

“Hah! You’re not even my brother and your worrying about me!” Mana looked out the door and saw Sasuke coming home from school. “I’ve got to go. Sasuke is coming. Seeya soon..” Mana said.

She turned before she left and smirked. “The name is Grey Fox to you!” She then disappeared.

She killed one person only that night, and that was a boy named Etwina. He was with three other people. One of them fell in the water before she left and a new gang appeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello. Nice to see you took my offer, Grey Fox. I’ve got to see a friend of mine.” Nichi said, smiling at Mana. “She goes by the name of Elizabeth Braddock.”

Mana nodded.

For her, this was a new adventure.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4943