Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! by Kamisori, kuramasgurl018
Summary: It was only a matter of time before Kamisori and kuramasgurl018 got together to make a story! Welcome to Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! Where--Dammit Yusuke! Stop interupting me! Anyways, Welcome to the truth or dare show with, two, that's right TWO different animes can answer your questions or do your dares! What would these almighty animes be? Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho! So come on in and bring your best questions and dares with you! Because things are going to get wild! Believe it!
Photobucket

Preview:

Yusuke: Damn you two psychos!
Razor-san: *twitches and waves hand*
Orochimaru: *suddenly falls on Yusuke*
Razor-san: There! That's what you get! Now deal with a gay snake on your ass!
Yusuke: *horrified* EXCUSE ME?!
Orochimaru: *offended* Excuse me?
K-gurl: *chuckles*

Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction, MadFic > Parody, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Crossovers, General Fiction > Naruto, Het Romance > Fluff, Non-Naruto Fiction > Yu Yu Hakusho Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, General, Humor, Parody, Supernatural
Warnings: OOC
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 56987 Read: 36780 Published: 05/07/08 Updated: 21/07/09

1. Deidara and Sasori, Our Opinion of Art is: It's Boring by Kamisori

2. I Think Sasuke Hates Us More Then Itachi by Kamisori

3. I Shall Get My Revenge K-gurl! by Kamisori

4. The Awesome Eyeglass-Wearing-Mafia! by Kamisori

5. Chaos in the Morning is 100% Natural, Pink Hair Isn’t by Kamisori

6. OMG!!! Neji is Jason in Disguise!! by Kamisori

7. A Frightened Itachi Is a Frightening Scene by Kamisori

8. People Dance Youthfully When Orochimaru Doesn't Drug Them by Kamisori

9. Tobi's a Goofy Goober by Kamisori

10. Razor-san Shall Be Now Known as "The Bitch" by Kamisori

11. Teh Awesome Karaoke Contest by Kamisori

12. Faye's Book of Pick Up Lines by Kamisori

13. Muchi, Dango, and the Jewish Orochimaru by Kamisori

14. School Shopping Fun and the Blushing Shino! by Kamisori

15. The Continuing Cycle of Glaring by Kamisori

16. K-gurl's Birthday Special! by Kamisori

17. Host's Day Off by Kamisori

18. Who DOESN'T Love Twilight? by Kamisori

19. The Day Sasuke Had Crack by Kamisori

20. Don’t Mess With Chuck Norris and Kuwabara the Powerpuff Girl by Kamisori

Deidara and Sasori, Our Opinion of Art is: It's Boring by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
We don't own Naruto or Yu Yu Hakusho! That's all you need to know!
Razor-san (Kamisori): *is at an art museum with K-gurl* Wow...this is.…*looking at a painting of a guy screaming* ...very lame. Are you as bored as I am?

K-gurl (kuramasgurl018): *looks over at Razor-san with a bored look on face* Unfortunately yes. So what do you want to go do?

Razor-san: Wanna go to the park? Gotta be more fun than this.

K-gurl: *shrugs shoulders before walking to the exit* Sounds good to me. Maybe we can get some ice cream to keep us busy while we're there.

Razor-san: *Grins widely* Yay!!!! Ice cream! *runs for the door but runs into an old lady*

Old Lady: Oh dear, are you alright?

K-gurl: *runs over to Razor-san* Why did you stop? *looks up to see the old lady looking at the two of you* Who are you?

Old Lady: *completely ignores the question* I feel bad for running you over. I know! I'll give you each a wish! What would you want is what I'll give you! *smiles innocently*

Razor-san: *to busy of thinking of free stuff to remember that she was the one who ran into the lady* Oh! I know! I wish I could be the host of a Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho truth or dare show with K-gurl as my co-host!

Old Lady: I see, *turns to K-gurl* and what do you wish for?

K-gurl: *thinks for a moment then smirks happily at Razor-san* I wish for the power to be able to do anything on Razor-san's show.

Old Lady: *smirks evilly as she snaps fingers* Wishes granted *Razor-san and K-gurl disappears in a puff of smoke*

K-gurl: *groans slightly as she open her eyes* "Where are we?"

Razor-san: *looks up and sees a banner that says: Truth or Dare With The K-Ks!* Santa Claus granted my wish, K-gurl! Wishes do come true!

K-gurl: *jumps up and shouts happily* WE HAVE OUR OWN SHOW! AWESOME! Hang on. *stands in thought for a moment before mumbling to herself* If your wish came true then mine should have too. That means that I can do anything on this show.

Razor-san: Wait a moment, K-gurl! *points to wall* We've got mail. *rips letter of the wall and reads out loud* Congratulations! Your wishes have been granted! Enjoy your game show kitties~! P.S. due to technical difficulties with the wish, Razor-san has been given powers to due what she wants as well. Sorry K-gurl, we must learn to share! *stops reading letter* The letter's not signed....Whoo! I’ve got powers too! *grins wildly*

K-gurl: I don't mind sharing. So what do we do now?

Razor-san: *smirks evilly* WE START THIS SHOW!!

K-gurl: *looks around to see no one else around except for the two of you* "We need to bring some more people here. Who should I bring here first?" *waves a hand and two portals appear: leading to the Naruto world and the other to the Yu Yu Hakusho world*

Razor-san: Oh! Oh! Naruto cast! Naruto cast!

K-gurl: *smiles hugely and nods* Alright then. *waves a hand and just about everyone from the Naruto cast fall out of the portal and into a heap*

Razor-san: *anime tears* No! You crushed Shino-kun! Don't worry Shino-kun! I'll save you! *dives into pile of Naruto characters*

K-gurl: *grins sheepishly and rubs back of her head* Sorry about that Razor-san.

Razor-san: *manages to pull out Shino* I guess I can forgive you this time. *glomps Shino*

Shino: ...who are you?

Razor-san: Your lover! ^///^

Shino: *blush* O///O

Naruto cast: O.o

K-gurl: *a sweat drop appears on the back of head* Can we bring the rest of the people here so we can get the introductions over with?

Razor-san: *blushes and lets go of Shino* Um, right! Send in the Yu Yu crew now!

K-gurl: *nods and waves a hand sending all of the YYH cast out of the portal, but without them ending up in a pile* Now we can get the introductions started.

Razor-san: Alrighty then! Wel---

Yusuke: Where the hell are we?!

Razor-san: *twitches* I was getting to that. Welcome to Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! I'm--

Hiden: Who the *BLEEP* are you?!

Razor-san: I was getting there you pain in the *BEEP*!! Now take this for interrupting me! *Holds Hiden down and sticks a bar of soap in his mouth*

K-gurl: *chuckles slightly while watching the scene in front of her* We have brought you guys here to play truth or dare with our reviewers. That girl holding the potty mouth down is Razor-san and I'm K-gurl. *smiles politely at everyone*

Kurama: *kisses K-gurl’s hand* A pleasure to meet you.

Razor-san: *sitting on Hiden's back, with a bowl of popcorn in her hands watching K-gurl* This better then the movies.

K-gurl: *blushes slightly then glares playfully at Razor-san who looks like she's itching to glomp Shino* Thank you but we might want to get this show on the road. *looks the other way trying to hide the blush on her face*

Razor-san: *sends Shino a longing look before looking at the rest of the people in the room* Alright peoples, listen up! As K-gurl said before you all will participating in a Truth or Dare game show. *glares at people who are not paying any attention what-so-ever* Whether you like it or not!

Yusuke: *snorts* Oh yeah? Or what?

Razor-san: *smirks and waves hand*

Naruto: *waves back*

Yusuke: *Giant frying pan lands on his head* @.@ ...ouch...

K-gurl: *laughs slightly as Yusuke is rubbing his head while mumbling curses under his breath* We have reviewers send in reviews to send in dares and questions and you guys will have to do them unless we determine that they are inappropriate. Hey Razor-san? Can we do anything here? *adds in an undertone so they won't hear* Can we also change our appearance; like become demons?

Razor-san: I think so--*pulls out letter from earlier* It don't say anything about that.

Kuwabara: Is that writing on the back?

Razor-san: *flips paper over and reads out loud* Also, you may not change your current forms. Sorry girls, I don't make the rules. *stops reading* I guess that answers that.

K-gurl: Oh well. It would have been cool to be able to change our current forms. So what do we do now? *notices that Kakuza is trying to steal her wallet and pulls out a sword* Oh no you don't. Take this! *attacks him with her sword while trying to get her wallet back*

Razor-san: *laughing out loud as K-gurl chases Kakuza with a sword* Anyways, reviewers! Please send us your questions you'd like us to have either the Naruto cast or Yu Yu Hakusho cast answer! Or send in your dares! Good day and Good night!
I Think Sasuke Hates Us More Then Itachi by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Kamisori and kuramasgurl018 do not own Naruto! Learn it, live it, laugh at it! xD
Razor-san: Hi and welcome back to Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! I'm your host---

Neji: Just get on with it already.

Yusuke: For the love of god! Nobody cares!

Razor-san: *twitch* I'm your ready-to-kill-Neji-and-Yusuke host, Razor-san.

K-gurl: *still chasing Kakuza down to get her wallet back* I'm K-gurl. Could someone help me out here? I'm never going to get my wallet back at this rate.

Kakuza: *suddenly stops* Hey? Where'd the wallet go?

Kurama: I believe this is yours. *Gives K-gurl her wallet*

K-gurl: Thanks for getting it back. *takes wallet from Kurama*

Razor-san: Now that's taken care of, I think it's time we give our guests some place to live, don't you think, K-gurl?

K-gurl: I agree. *nods to Razor-san and starts concentrating while waving her hand*

Razor-san: *sweat drops as house falls on Yusuke* Um....that's not exactly what I meant....*sings* Ding, Dong! The wicked witch is dead!

K-gurl: *sweat drops as well then starts concentrating again*

Razor-san: *snaps fingers and house disappears* You ok, Yusuke?

Yusuke: Damn you two psychos!

Razor-san: *twitches and waves hand*

Orochimaru: *suddenly falls on Yusuke*

Razor-san: There! That's what you get! Now deal with a gay snake on your ass!

Yusuke: *horrified* EXCUSE ME?!

Orochimaru: *offended* Excuse me?

K-gurl: *chuckles slightly at the sight in front of her before looking at Razor-san with a serious look on her face* We do need to get this done Razor-san so we can get comfortable after we get the dares done.

Razor-san: Alright, alright! *Waves hand* refrigerator! I summon you!

Refrigerator: *falls on Jiraya*

Jiraya: @.@

Razor-san: *hugs refrigerator* My knight in shiny metal and ice!

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Razor-san's actions then she just shook her head and made a long hallway appear with two sets of doors on either side and one door at the end of the hallway*

Naruto: Where do these doors lead?

Razor-san: To the left we have heaven and to the right we have hell.

Naruto and YYH cast: O_o Whaa?!

K-gurl: *sweat drops for a moment then shakes her head* Actually the one on the left is the girl's bathroom complete with a shower and hot spring. The one on the right is the boys bathroom with the same things as the girls. The one on the left further down leads to the training grounds in case you guys want to train. The one across from that door is a small library for those people who like to read including myself. The door on the end of the door on the right is the torture chamber slash date room.

Naruto: *points finger at Razor-san* You liar!

Razor-san: *looks at fingernails* What are you talking about? *points to door on right* That way really is hell...*evil smirk* For you guys anyways

Naruto: What do you mean by that?

Razor-san: *slaps hand on forehead* Two words, "Torture Chamber"

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly then looks over at Naruto to see that he's got a terror-struck look on his face* We won't send you guys to the torture chamber unless you annoy us or a reviewer requests it. *walks to library to look for a book to pass the time after the dares are done*

Razor-san: K-gurl! Where do you think your going? *holds up piece of paper that randomly appeared in hand* We've got dares! From... *looks at paper* ...from you. -_-'

K-gurl: Oh, right! *rubs head sheepishly and sits down on beanbag chair that she poofed in* Lets being, then.

Razor-san: *nods and sits down on Hidan* Alrighty then.

Hidan: Get your fat-ass off me, woman!

Razor-san: *glares down at Hidan* Quiet you.

K-gurl: *smirks and takes the paper from Razor-san* Well then, the first dare is for Naruto.

Naruto: Really! What do I have to do?

K-gurl: Kiss Hinata.

Hinata: *blushes heavily as Naruto looks over at her*

Naruto: Aw! I thought it was going to be something exciting! Like, climb Mt. Everest or something!

Hinata: *looks down depressingly*

Razor-san: *glares at Naruto and suddenly jumps off of Hidan* Alright then! I'll add to that dare! I dare you to French Hinata! That exciting enough for you?!

Naruto: O////O uh...yeah..

Hinata: O/////O *nose bleed*

Neji: Hell no! No one's French kissing MY cousin!

K-gurl: *grabs Neji before he tries to attack Naruto and restrains him* Do your dare now Naruto, while I have him restrained!

Naruto: *launches himself at Hinata and kisses her*

Hinata: *faints*

Neji: *struggles to get out of K-gurl’s iron grip* You're dead, Uzumaki! You hear me? DEAD!!

Razor-san: *sweat drops as she picks up 'dare sheet'* The next dare is for Sasuke.

Sasuke: It depends on what the dare is.

Razor-san: You have to run around in only your boxers while screaming that you love Sakura.

Neji: *breaks out of K-gurl's grip and sends her flying before attacking Naruto*

Sasuke: *glares at the two girls before shaking his head* I'm not doing that stupid dare.

Razor-san: *snaps fingers and Neji disappears* To the torture room for you! *turns to Sasuke* Do you think you have a choice?

Sasuke: You can't touch me.

Razor-san: True, I can't touch you. *smirks evilly* But I can do this. *snaps fingers and all of Sasuke's clothes, except his boxers disappear* Now if you refuse to complete the rest of the dare I'll make your boxers disappear and put you in the torture room with Neji and every single one of your fan girls.

Naruto: *laughs his head off at his teammates despair while Sasuke glares at him*

Sasuke: *sighs in defeat then does the rest of his dare with the utmost hate on his face* I'll get the two of you for this. Especially you K-gurl for suggesting the dare.

Razor-san: Don't hate the player, hate the game! *waves hand and clothes appear on Sasuke* ...oops.

Sasuke: *Standing in a pink frilly bath robe* I'll kill you.

Naruto: *laughs hysterically at his teammate before looking around confused* Where did K-gurl go?

Razor-san: She went to the bathroom.

Jiraya: I think I'm going to go check out that library now.

Razor-san: Heel! *waves hand and a cage falls on Jiraya* You don't think I know that the girl's bathroom is next to the library? What do you take me for, an idiot? I'm the damn host of this show!

Jiraya: *pouts before putting a thoughtful look on* ...why does that sound familiar?

Naruto: -_- Because that's almost the same thing you told me when I wanted you to train me for the final round of the chunin exams...

K-gurl: *walks out while rubbing her head from where she landed when Neji sent her flying in the air* Did I miss anything?

Razor-san: Nope, not a thing. How's your head?

K-gurl: A little sore but I'll live. What is Sasuke doing? *looks at Sasuke while gulping nervously as he starts walking towards her with an evil look on his face*

Razor-san: *glares at Sasuke* Thinking how much he'd love to have a picnic with his fan girls in the torture room.

Sasuke: *freezes before turning around and leaning on a wall*

K-gurl: *chuckles at his discomfort and looks over at everyone* So what do we do now that we have the dares done?

Razor-san: Well before we end this installment, lets see what everyone's doing! On the black leather sofa...wait, when did we get that? Oh well, on the black leather sofa we have Shikamaru sleeping! Such an energetic person, isn't he? -_-'

K-gurl: *laughs at her sarcastic remark then walks over to the training grounds* It looks like Hiei is training but that's not really much of a surprise.

Razor-san: Nope, it's not. Also out on the training field is Kakashi, who surprisingly, is not reading his porn, but one of our books instead! Amazing! Kiba and his dog Akamaru are out on the training field...uh...watering plants! ^_^’

K-gurl: That's kind of odd, but go figure. Let's see what Yusuke is doing. *walks to the living room to see Yusuke and Kuwabara playing video games* That's not a surprise to me. Now let's see what Shino is up to. *looks around and sees him walking to the training grounds to get some training in before we end this chapter.*

Shino: *looks up*

Razor-san: *waves wildly while grinning* Hi baby!

Shino: *quickly looks away*

Razor-san: *sighs depressingly before spying Kurama* And look! There's Kurama...talking to a plant? Oops, my bad! He's talking to Zetsu! Everyone else is simply lazing about. Well, I'm your host, Razor-san, and this is my co-host, K-gurl. Tune in next time for another episode of 'Truth or Dare With The K-Ks!' And remember, send in your truths or dares! Or both!
I Shall Get My Revenge K-gurl! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Kamisori and kuramasgurl018 do not own Naruto. Kamisori does however own that spiffy banner she made on photobucket.com. xD Enjoy peoples!
Razor-san: Welcome back to Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! I'm your host--*looks at Neji* ...uh, what's wrong with you?

Neji: *In the fetal position with a terrified look on his face*

K-gurl: *walks over and pokes Neji with a stick*

Neji: Yaoi fan girls!! They're EVERYWHERE!!!

Razor-san: *sweatdrop and turns to K-gurl* I thought you where the one who was suppose to clear the fan girls out of our torture chamber.

K-gurl: I guess that I missed some. *runs to the torture chamber and runs the fan girls out and into a random portal*

Razor-san: uh...sorry about that Neji...I'm not sure I want to know what you've been through in there.

Tenten: Neji! Are you ok?

Neji: *pulls out kunai* Stay back fan girl! Back I say!

K-gurl: *walks over to Neji and knocks the guy out* Maybe you just need some rest.

Razor-san: *pulls out headphones and places them on Neji's head* Maybe some music will help ease his mind. *picks Neji up and moves him to the black leather sofa* I still don't know where the sofa came from. -_-'

Shikamaru: *asleep on sofa*

Razor-san: *kicks Shikamaru off the sofa and lays Neji down*

Shikamaru: *asleep on floor*

K-gurl: *chuckles slightly at Shikamaru's plight and sits down on a bean bag chair*

Razor-san: Right, where were we..

Hidan: Dumbass can't even remember where she was.

Razor-san: DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!! *holds up bar of soap*

Hidan: O__O;

K-gurl: *laughs at the look on Hidan's face then pulls a book out from under the bean bag chair and starts reading until the dares start*

Kakashi: *pulls out book*

Kurama: *pulls out book on flowers*

Jiraya: *pulls out Icha Icha Paradise*

Sakura: *pulls out book on medicine*

Sasuke: *pulls out 'How To Kill Your Brother For Dummies' *

Kuwabara: *pulls out ten page picture book*

Razor-san: What the hell?! Did you all raid our library or what?!

K-gurl: *laughs a little at Razor-san then looks over at everyone else before shrugging her shoulders*

Yusuke: *pulls out Gameboy DS*

Razor-san: Hey that's mine! *swipes at gameboy*

Yusuke: *smirks* Oh yeah? Lets see you try to get it back!

Razor-san: K-gurl!! Yusuke's being mean to me!

K-gurl: *looks up to see Razor-san trying to get her game back and smirks while waving hand* *the game suddenly lifts out of Yusuke's hand and floats towards Razor-san* You shouldn't take something that doesn't belong to you. Especially from someone who's friends with a girl with powers.

Razor-san: *hugs gameboy* Yay! You’re back!

Yusuke: What is K-gurl your babysitter or something?

Razor-san: ....well...K-gurl is older then me...by like...four or so years. *shrugs shoulders*

K-gurl: I don't have to baby-sit her because she should have been able to get it back on her own. *looks at Razor-san with a you-have-powers-too-silly look*

Razor-san: *sweat drops and rubs the back of her head sheepishly* Yes...well...uh...on to the dares!

K-gurl: *smirks at her friend's embarrassment and grabs the dare sheet that appears in the air* We have one question and two dares this time. The question is for Sasuke.

Razor-san: *looks over K-gurls shoulder and gets a -_-' face when she sees who wrote the dares and question* ...anyways, the question for Sasuke reads, "Sasuke, how do you feel about Razor-san and K-gurl, honestly?"

Sasuke: *glares* I like my fan girls more then you two.

Ino/Sakura: *Hearts in eyes* SASUKE-KUN!!!

Razor-san: *Sweat drop* ...seriously?

Sasuke: *sweat drop* ...

K-gurl: *sweat drops as the fan girls try to glomp Sasuke but miss* Okay then. Let's move on. We have a dare for Shino.

Shino: ...

Naruto: What does he have to do?

Razor-san: *looks at dare and blushes heavily* Y-you read it! *thrusts paper at Kurama while glaring at K-gurl* I'll get you for this!

Kurama: It says, "Shino, go on a double date with Razor-san. Razor-san act normal. Razor-san can pick the other two people who come with her."

Razor-san: *blush* Why do you do this to me K-gurl?

K-gurl: *looks at Razor-san and Shino who are looking at her with anger on their faces* I just thought that it would be cute that's all.

Shino:...those are the rules....*turns to Razor-san* Who are coming with us?

Razor-san: *Points and accusing finger at K-gurl* K-gurl and Kurama!!

K-gurl: *blushes heavily then takes a big interest in the ground at her feet*

Kurama: Is there something wrong miss K-gurl?

Razor-san: *shakes her head rapidly and mutters to self* I thought we're suppose to torture the Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho people! Not ourselves!

Naruto: Then who's going to keep things in order while you guys are busy?

Naruto cast: Naruto, you idiot!!!

Razor-san: ...he's got a point...*whips out cell phone and starts talking to someone* Ok! Thanks sis! *puts cell phone away* Humans and demons and everyone in-between! May I introduce your temporary host, *smoke fills the room* my sister!

Everyone: What?! *smoke clears*

Brit: Sup peeps?

K-gurl: *laughs at the looks on everyone's face and smiles at Razor-san* I think that I'm going to enjoy this.

Razor-san: I'm afraid we won't be able to enjoy this, K-gurl. We have a...*lightly blushes* date to go on. *turns to Brit* You'll be able to handle them, right Brit?

Brit: Don't worry about me, you go have fun. And you, *turns to Shino* If I find out you've treated my sister badly, *evil smile* You'll find out that the torture chamber will be heaven compare to what I can do. *smiles sweetly* But do have fun!

K-gurl: *laughs at what she said then walks over to where Razor-san is standing*

Razor-san: *Grins widely before linking arms with Shino and heading to the date room* Bye Sis!

K-gurl: *smiles as well before following Razor-san and Shino*

Brit: *waves them off* Now then...*looks around the room* A bean bag chair! *runs and jumps on it* I've always wanted one of these! xD

Everyone: *sweatdrops at her actions* They’re defiantly related.

Brit: xD

Itachi: *talking to his fellow Akatsuki members* I think I can get us out of here.

K-gurl: *pokes her head out the door for a moment* Don't even think about it. Razor-san and I are the only ones who can create things like portals so you guys are out of luck on escaping.

Razor-san: *muffled voice* K-gurl! Hurry up!

K-gurl: Coming!

Itachi: *smirks when he's sure K-gurl's gone* Fools, I’m not going to use a portal. *Looks at Brit while smirking* She's the one who's going to get us out of here! *Walks up to Brit with a sexy grin on*

Britt: Yes?

K-gurl: *distant voice* DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT ITACHI! THERE'S NO WAY OUT OF HERE AND BRIT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO LEAVE OR ENTER THIS PLACE!

Itachi: *ignores K-gurl and smirks at Brit* What do you say me and you leave this place and do something more, *winks at Brit* fun?

Brit: I'm taken you moron. *holds up hand and flashes her ring to him*

Itachi: ...damn it.

Sasuke: *smirks at Brit* I like you.

***Meanwhile, with K-gurl and Razor-san***

K-gurl: So what do we do now?

Razor-san: The chicken dance?

Everyone: *sweat drops*

Razor-san: Tough crowd. -_-

K-gurl: So what are we going to do about the date thing?

Razor-san: Uh...you guys want to watch a movie?

Shino: *shrugs*

Kurama: I'm ok with it.

Razor-san: *looks through movies* anime, anime, anime, The Hills Have Eyes, anime, anime, Harry Potter, anime, anime, Sleepy Hallow, anime....*sweat drop* I have a lot of anime.

K-gurl: *laughs a little at her friend then shrugs her shoulders* Anything is okay with me.

Razor-san: Sleepy Hallow, then?

Everyone: *Shrug*

Razor-san: Alrighty then. *presses play and sits next to Shino*

K-gurl: *sits down on Razor-san's other side*

>>>>>Fast Forward: Halfway Through the Movie>>>>>>

Razor-san: *clinging to Shino in fright*

Shino: *arms wrapped around Razor-san*

K-gurl: *smirks at Razor-san's fright and turns to watch the movie*

>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward: End of Movie>>>>>>>>>>>>

Razor-san & Shino: *clinging to each other while asleep*

K-gurl: *looks over at the two with a smile on face* Isn't that cute.

Kurama: Just like two kids.

Razor-san: *starts snoring loudly*

K-gurl: Do you think we should wake those two up? *stands up and stretches slightly from sitting for at least two hours*

Razor-san: *Talking in Sleep* Would you like fries with that?

Kurama: *Sweat drop* I think that would be best.

K-gurl: *nods then tries to wake Razor-san up but Razor-san lashes out in her sleep causing K-gurl to fall on the ground with a small bump on her head*

Razor-san: *still asleep* No, Santa! You can't break into our house! Use the window like everyone else....*snuggles closer to Shino*

K-gurl: *sweatdrops and tries to wake her up again, but gets thrown to the side and into Kurama*

Kurama: Are you ok?

K-gurl: I'm alright just a little annoyed. I wonder how long they will be asleep? *blushes slightly when she realizes that she's very close to Kurama*

Razor-san: *suddenly sits up* Man-eating bird!

Shino: *suddenly sits up* Where?!

Razor-san: uh...*notices she in Shino's arms* how'd this happen?

Shino: *blushes* S-sorry. *untangles himself from Razor-san*

K-gurl: *laughs slightly with the blush still lingering on her face*

Razor-san: Stop mocking me. -////-

K-gurl: Sorry about that. *kind of looks down as the blush increases when she remembers that she's standing close to Kurama*

Razor-san: *Smirks at K-gurl before shaking her head* Shall we head back and make sure Itachi hasn't killed my sister yet?

K-gurl: Sure. *feeling bold, she turns around and kisses Kurama on the cheek before walking to the entrance to the date room*

Kurama: O///o uh...?

Razor-san: *laughs at K-gurl's antics before grabbing Shino's hand* Off we go!

***Back with Brit***

Brit: Checkmate…again.

Itachi: *looks at the chess board* Damn it. -_-

K-gurl: *laughs hysterically at Itachi then turns around and walks to where the others are waiting* I like your sister Razor-san. She's okay in my book.

Razor-san: My sister is awesome! ^_^ Hi peoples! We're back! *still holding Shino's hand*

Brit: Good, now I can leave, see ya Razor-san. *disappears in a puff of smoke*

K-gurl: So what are we going to do?

Razor-san: Umm...*lets go of Shino's hand to pick up dare paper* There is one more dare. What do you know? This one's for Itachi.

Itachi: No.

Razor-san: Well too bad! >:-[ You hit on my sister! The dare reads, "Itachi, walk over to Sasuke and tell him: you love him as a brother and mean it, or you'll be trapped in the torture room with fan girls."

Itachi: ...fine.

Razor-san: O.o

Sasuke: O_o

Itachi: *walks over to Sasuke* You love him as a brother and mean it, or you'll be trapped in the torture room with fan girls. *Smirk*

Razor-san: ...smart-ass. -_-

K-gurl: You had better do it right or else.

Razor-san: Sorry K-gurl, but the dare says he has to say: "tell him: you love him as a brother and mean it, or you'll be trapped in the torture room with fan girls." *glares at smirking Itachi* He technically did do the dare.

K-gurl: That's not how I wanted the dare to turn out but oh well. So what do we do now? *sighs and walks over to the training grounds for some training*

Razor-san: You say 'we' then you go off by yourself. =_= Oh, well. I guess we should end this installment, eh?

K-gurl: *to busy training on attacks to notice that the chapter is close to ending*

Yusuke: *laughing* Ha! You just got ignored!

Razor-san: -_-* *Waves hand and brick lands on Yusuke's head*

Yusuke: @.@

Razor-san: This has been Truth or Dare With The K-ks! This is your host Razor-san, signing off! Please remember to send in your dares and/or questions! Good-day and Good-night!
The Awesome Eyeglass-Wearing-Mafia! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Kamisori and kuramasgurl018 do not own Naruto nor Yu Yu Hakusho! shadowdragon is her own person and Zen belongs to her! Read on!
Razor-san: Welcome to ‘Whose Line is it Anyways’! Where the points don’t matter---wait a minute! *looks at script* Who the hell messed with my lines?!

Naruto: *whistles innocently*

Yusuke: *laughing behind his hand*

Razor-san: *twitch* Oh, how easily you forget, *evil smirk* I'm the host authoress with powers!

Yusuke: Aw crud. *tries to run away but fails miserably*

Razor-san: *sitting on Yusuke's back*

Hiei: *smirk* Baka

Razor-san: *Ignores Hiei* What a show we have for you today! This time three people sent in dares!

K-gurl: Thank goodness. I was getting tired of being the only person reviewing this story.

Everyone: *sweat drop* -_-’

Neji: You reviewed your own story? How lame could you get?

Kuwabara: Hey you ass! Be nice to the pretty girl!

K-gurl: Thank you for the compliment Kuwabara. It's not lame. When I see a good story, I can't help but review. *glares at Neji for a moment*

Itachi: get your eyes checked

Razor-san: Hey! I take offence to that! *wiping off eyeglasses then sticking them back on face*

Kabuto: *adjusts glasses* You’re just jealous!

K-gurl: That was just insulting Itachi. You guys aren't the only ones who wear glasses. I do too.

Shino: ...*adjusts glasses*

Razor-san: *slings arms around Shino and K-gurl and stands by Kabuto* We shall be an eyeglass-wearing-mafia! xD

K-gurl: *sweat drops at her actions for a moment*

Razor-san: *detaches herself from Shino and K-gurl* *sticks pointer finger up in the air* Dare time!

Gai: *copies Razor-san's pose* Youth! *teeth sparkle*

Lee: *also copies pose* Gai-sensei!

K-gurl: *sweat drops at the three people and sighs to herself* Which one should we start out with first?

Razor-san: *dare paper appears in hand* Since I have a bone to pick with Yusuke, we'll do game_over316's dare first!

K-gurl: That's fine with me.

Yusuke: What do I have to do? *looks around nervously*

K-gurl: You have to switch clothes with Ino.

Ino: What?! These are custom made!

Yusuke: *shrugs* Oh well, at least I get to see her nude. *frying pan falls on head*

Razor-san: Pervert! *waves hands and Ino and Yusuke are dressed in bathrobes and have a pile of each others clothes in hands* Use the bathrooms! That's what they're there for!

Jiraya: I'm going to check out that library now...

K-gurl: I don't think so Jiraya. *waves hand and he's buried up to his head in the floor* I'm not falling for that one.

Razor-san: Besides, you have a date dare coming up!

Jiraya: *suddenly sits obediently on sofa* I'll be a gentleman and wait my turn then! ^.^

Razor-san: *whispers to K-gurl* don't tell him who yet. Where did we the sofa from?

K-gurl: *whispers back* Don't worry I won't tell him who. I'm not sure where the sofa came from but I'm bringing these in. *waves hand and a tv and video games appear*

Kuwabara: GAMES!! *start playing videogames*

Yusuke: *jumps out of bathroom with Ino's clothes on* Games?! Where?

K-gurl: *laughs at how silly Yusuke looks as she sits down on her bean bag chair*

Ino: *comes out of bathroom with a scowl on face* Ugh! These clothes have a frowsty smell to them!

Razor-san: 0.o They have a what smell to them?! *whips out dictionary* Froward....frown....ah! Frowsty! Having a stale smell: musty...

K-gurl: *sweat drops at what Ino said and looks over at Razor-san* Who's dare are we going to do next?

Razor-san: We'll skip your dare till later...so lets have the question you wanted to ask! "K-gurl, who do you like?" .... -_-’ Can’t make up your mind or something?

K-gurl: *blushes heavily then mumbles Kurama quietly while looking at your feet* Why did I put that question? I must have been out of my mind.

Kurama: *raises eyebrow*

Razor-san: *squints to read small print* "I just love torturing myself in this story" ......emo. =_=

K-gurl: Like I said before, I must have been out of my mind when I wrote the question and comment down.

Razor-san: Share hugs not drugs.

Jiraya: Is it my turn yet? *puppy eyes*

Razor-san: *sweat drop*

K-gurl: *looks at Jiraya with a smirk on her face*

Razor-san: *sighs* Yes, Jiraya. It's your turn now. Your dare is from shadowdragon.

Hidan: *eyes widen*

Razor-san: *reads paper* "I dare Tsunade and Jiraya to go into the date room for the entire show"

K-gurl: *laughs at the look on Jiraya's face then sits down on her bean bag chair not knowing that Kurama is sitting next to her*

Jiraya: Can I trade that dare for what's behind door number one?

Razor-san: No. This is a truth or dare show, not 'lets make a deal' =_= *waves hand and Jiraya and Tsunade disappear*

K-gurl: I bet that Tsunade is going to beat him to a pulp by the end of the chapter.

Razor-san: *turns on tv and shows Tsunade and Jiraya in the date room* Want to watch this now or do the next dare?

K-gurl: Let's watch this now. *pulls out bowl of popcorn and starts munching*

Razor-san: Ok then! *sits down in front of tv*

Everyone: *turns to watch*

>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward: Halfway Through the Dare>>>>>>>>>

K-gurl: This is getting good. *gets up to get some more popcorn* You guys want anything while I'm in here?

Razor-san: Nah, I'm good. *watches Tsunade slap Jiraya, again* Good contact on that one.

K-gurl: I agree. *walks to cabinet and pulls out bag of popcorn*

>>>>>>>Fast Forward: End of Dare>>>>>>>>

Tsunade: *healing a bloody Jiraya*

Razor-san: *yawns* Oh, well it was good while it lasted. *reads paper* Alrighty then, we have one more dare to do before we hit the hay. Hidan step forward please.

Hidan: Go to hell.

K-gurl: I suggest you listen to her or you won't get your special visitor.

Hidan: Special...visitor?

Razor-san: That's right Mr. Religious! Give it up for our special guest, *smoke clouds the room* shadowdragon!

shadowdragon: Hi everybody!

K-gurl: *smirks when she sees the shocked expression on Hidan's face* I told you we had a special visitor for you.

shadowdragon: Hi baby! *hugs Hidan* Your turn to watch Zen!

Zen: Daddy! *clings to Hidan’s leg*

shadowdragon: Sorry, but I got to go! Be good for daddy, Zen! *dissapears in cloud of smoke*

K-gurl: *smirks at the expression on everyone's face as Zen tries to get Hidan to pick him up*

Razor-san: I'm not changing his diaper. =_=

Hidan: -_-'

Razor-san: Well night! Everyone! *dissapears*

K-gurl: You left me behind Razor-san. *Hidan stuffs Zen in her arms and glares*

Hidan: You're changing his diaper. *walks away to sit with the rest of his teammates*

K-gurl: *sighs and makes the dirty diaper disappear and a clean diaper appear on the boy* This is going to be a long night.

*********Three Hours Later***********

Razor-san: *quietly reappears and smirks when she sees everyone's asleep*

K-gurl: *asleep with Zen in her lap and her head on Kurama's shoulder*

Razor-san: *smiles at cute scene before taking out dare paper* *whispers* "Wait till everyone's asleep, then die Hiei's, Itachi's, and Sasuke's hair and clothes pink" *smirks as she waves her hand*

Hiei/Itachi/Sasuke: *Hair and clothes fade into a bright pink*

Razor-san: I'm so dead tomorrow. *turns to leave but spies Orochimaru*

Orochimaru: *cuddling with Sasuke plushie* .....nuh....Sasuke....

Razor-san: 0.o *waves hand and Sasuke plushie turns into plushie of Hiei* xD *dissapears again*

K-gurl: *smiles in sleep as she move closer to Kurama in her sleep*

Razor-san: *Outside the studio* Don't forget to send in your questions and/or dares! This is Razor-san, signing off! Good-night and Good-day!
Chaos in the Morning is 100% Natural, Pink Hair Isn’t by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Kamisori (Razor-san) and kuramasgurl018 (K-gurl) do not, and will never, own Naruto or Yu Yu Hakusho. Kamisori does however own the banner! xD
Hiei: ONNNNAAAA!!!!

Razor-san: *Hides behind Shino* Save me!

K-gurl: *shoots awake still half awake* What's going on? Who's yelling?

Sasuke: You! *points at K-gurl* You where in on this! *points to pink hair and clothes*

K-gurl: *rubs her eyes then looks at Sasuke for a moment before jumping up and hiding behind Kurama* This is not good.

Razor-san: *points at K-gurl from behind Shino* She dared me too!

K-gurl: *grins sheepishly before disappearing and reappearing in the girl's bathroom in the shower*

Itachi: *walks toward the girls bathroom is all his pink glory* Don't think your getting away that easy!

Orochimaru: *grabs Itachi and shakes his shoulders wildly* Where's Sasu-chan?! What have you done to my Sasu-chan!! *holds up Hiei plushie*

Everyone: 0.o

Razor-san: *whisper* Ok, that one was me.

Hiei: *draws sword and attacks Orochimaru*

K-gurl: *mentally watching the scene and starts laughing at the fight in the other room* I'd better hide somewhere else. *thinks for a moment then hides in the much bigger library*

Jiraya: *pops out from behind a bookshelf* How you doing, good-looking? *winks*

K-gurl *glares at Jiraya before slapping him repeatedly until he loses consciousness then you make him disappear to the main room* That'll teach you Pervy-Sage.

Jiraya: *lands on Hiei and Orochimaru knocking them unconscious*

Itachi: *scoffs* Weaklings.

Razor-san: *waves hand and a brick lands on Itachi's head*

Itachi: @.@

K-gurl: *pops head out of library and smirks at the unconscious Hiei, Orochimaru, and Itachi* I think we're safe.

Sasuke: *draws kunai and races at K-gurl* Think again!

Razor-san: *pops out from behind Shino* Think again string bean! *snaps fingers and kunai turns into a Naruto plushie*

Naruto: O.O *points accusing finger at Sasuke* I always knew you were gay!

Sasuke: -_-*

K-gurl: *laughs hysterically at the look on Sasuke's face and poofs over to where Kurama is standing* That was so priceless.

Razor-san: *chuckles* Ok, Ok, the dare is done. *waves hand and Sasuke, Hiei, and Itachi return to normal*

K-gurl: *smirks at everyone for a moment before pulling out the dare sheet* We have a bunch of dares today.

Razor-san: Yes we do! And the first dare today is for...*glances over K-gurl's shoulder* Kurama!

K-gurl: *looks the other way then gives the dare sheet to Razor-san before sitting down on the bean bag chair* You read it Razor-san.

Razor-san: Kurama, you're suppose to turn into your demon form and kiss the girl you like.

Kurama: I'm afraid I'll have to refuse that dare.

K-gurl: *mentally wonders ‘why not’ as she sits in thought*

Razor-san: *sighs* why not? *mutters* Why can't these people just do as they're told?

Kurama: Because Youko is his own spirit and may like a girl completely different from the one I fancy.

K-gurl: *looks up for a moment then looks down while shaking her head*

Razor-san: Just do the dare. -_-

Kurama: ...alright, but I warned you. *transforms into Youko Kurama*

Youko: *smirks as he looks around the room* Mine! *pounces on Hinata*

Naruto: *growls as he goes into demon form and shoves Youko off Hinata* Mine! *wraps arms around Hinata protectively*

Hinata: O/////O

K-gurl: *sweat drops at the scene then stands up for a moment* I'll be right back. *heads to library to get a book to pass the time due to the amount of dares they have*

Razor-san: You’re the Co-host! Get back here! *grabs K-gurl and drags her back*

Youko: *transforms back into Kurama*

Naruto: *transforms back into the regular Naruto, but keeps his hands around Hinata*

K-gurl: *sighs for a moment then teleports a book in before settling down on the bean bag chair again* I'll stay but things are going to get crazy so don't blame me.

Razor-san: -_- we run a dare show. It comes with the job. *reads next dare on list* Alright Orochimaru, your turn for a dare.

K-gurl: *smirks evilly for a moment before continuing to read her book*

Orochimaru: Well?

Razor-san: You'll be going to the torture chamber with Karasu. *Snaps fingers and Orochimaru disappears* Sorry people, but do to Neji breaking the camera, we will not be able to see what happens in the torture chamber this episode, I apologize for the inconvenience.

K-gurl: I have a feeling that I don't want to know what will happen in there. *shudders at the thought*

Razor-san: For some odd reason, I don't think we should worry.

*****Torture Chamber*****

Orochimaru: Got any threes?

Karasu: Go fish.

*****Back With Our Hosts*****

K-gurl: So which dares do you want to do know.

Razor-san: shadowdragon sent in 4 dares, so I think we should do them.

K-gurl: Alright then. Shadowdragon sent us four dares this time.

Razor-san: I just said that. =_=' Anyways, the first dare cannot be done until Orochimaru is here, so we shall move on to dare number two!

Kakashi: And what dare would that be.

Razor-san: Itachi has to hug a bunny.

K-gurl: *looks over at Itachi to see that he has an annoyed look on his face* I have a feeling that Itachi doesn't like the dare Razor-san.

Razor-san: He doesn't have to like it. He just has to do it. *waves hand and an albino bunny appears in Razor-san's arms* Here you go Itachi. Hug Mr. Hasenstien. *holds out bunny*

Itachi: No. *starts to walk away*

Razor-san: Shadow Possession Jutsu! *walks toward Itachi*

Itachi: *Walks toward Razor-san and is forced to hug Mr. Hasenstien*

Razor-san: *releases jutsu* See? It's not so bad.

Itachi: *Tries to crush bunny, but is suddenly littered with millions of senbon*

Haku: Don't even try to kill the fluffy bunny! >:[

K-gurl: *laughs at Itachi before grinning at Razor-san and Haku* That's what he gets.

Razor-san: *snaps fingers and bunny disappears* Ok then! Next dare! *reads dare list* Naruto is...suppose to teach popcorn to dance? How do you teach popcorn to dance?

Naruto: Who's popcorn?

Razor-san: *shrugs and bowl of popcorn appears* Good luck, Naruto!

K-gurl: *sits down next to Kurama watching Naruto failing miserably to try to teach popcorn to dance* This might take a while.

******One Hour Later*******

Naruto: *waltzing with bowl of popcorn*

Razor-san: *laughing out loud with tears streaming out of her eyes*

K-gurl: *also laughing so hard that she doesn't notice who she's leaning on to support herself* This is too funny!

Razor-san: *Laughs harder when she sees K-gurl realize she was leaning on Kurama* Too funny!

Naruto: *stops dancing* What?

Razor-san: *reduces laughter to giggles* Sorry Naruto! Your dare is finished!

K-gurl: * moves away and blushes when she sees that Kurama was the one she was leaning on* The next dare is for Kiba.

Razor-san: You have to start a flea circus.

Kiba: Tch, I already have one!

Everyone: 0.o

Razor-san: ...you do?

Kiba: Yeah, I'll show you! *has Akamaru's fleas do all sorts of tricks* See?

Everyone: 0.o'

Razor-san: Should I be amazed, or creped out?

K-gurl: I'm feeling both right now. When do you want Orochimaru to come out of the torture room?

Razor-san: Now I guess. *snaps fingers and Orochimaru appears*

Orochimaru: What now? Razor-san: You have another dare. It seems your in popular demand today.

K-gurl: I have to agree today. *walks over to Deidara and whispers his dare in his ear then Deidara smirks happily*

Razor-san: Deidara come here for a moment please!

Deidara: *smirks* Now, un?

Razor-san: Almost, I got to make this an official dare. Deidara you have been dared to, *takes steps back* to explode Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: WHAT?!

Razor-san: Now, Diedara.

Diedara: Art's a bang, un!!

K-gurl: *smirks as Orochimaru tries to get away but you restrain him with the power of levitation* Do it now Deidara!

****Explosion****

Razor-san: Sorry, but I don't have that insurance, so Orochimaru will have to be revived. *waves hand and a terrified Orochimaru is standing where he was blown up*

K-gurl: *laughs at the terrified look on Orochimaru's face* So what do we do now?

Razor-san: The chicken dance?

Sakura: What is it with you and the chicken dance?

Razor-san: Tis teh awesomeness dance there is! xD

K-gurl: *sweat drops at her for a moment before walking over to the couch and sitting in thought for a moment*

Razor-san: Let's end this installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks! I'm your host Razor-san, and this is my Co-host, K-gurl! Join us next time on Truth or Dare With The K-ks! And remember to send in your dares and questions! Vote Mickey Mouse for President! xD Goodnight everybody!
OMG!!! Neji is Jason in Disguise!! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
The K-ks do not own Naruto or the Yu Yu crew in any form or way!
K-gurl: Welcome one and all to the Truth or Dare With the K-Ks show. I'm K-gurl and this is Razor-san. *gestures to Razor-san*

Razor-san: Greetings people of earth!

Yusuke: *points finger at Razor-san* I always knew you were an alien!

Razor-san: Well, at least I'M not still wearing Ino's clothes!

K-gurl: *grins at the fact that Ino is glaring at Yusuke for stretching out her custom-made clothes* We have a great show today for old and new readers alike.

Razor-san: Yes we---

Botan: Pig! *slaps Jiraya*

Jiraya: @.@ such soft...hands.

Razor-san: -_-'

K-gurl: *giggles at the funny scene in front of them*

Razor-san: Why am I the only one who get interrupted? TT_TT

Neji: Because you where destined to be a loser.

K-gurl: Just cut the destiny crap already! She gets to choose how she ends up. Not 'destiny'. So what person do you want to start out with?

Razor-san: *sitting in the fetal position in the corner of the room*

K-gurl: Now look what you did Neji! *sends Neji to the torture room then tries to help Razor-san*

Razor-san: *emo*

K-gurl: Neji is so going to get it now. Don't listen to him Razor-san. He's just annoyed because he got beat by Naruto in the chunin exams.

Razor-san: Its not that....

Hinata: What is it then Razor-san?

Razor-san: MY PET ROCK DIED!!!

Everyone: -_-’

K-gurl: *sweat drops at her reaction then creates a new pet rock for Razor-san* Here's a pet rock Razor-san.

Razor-san: *sniffles* *stuffs rock in pocket* Thank you K-gurl. I'll name it Ivy. *suddenly happy* Ok, peoples! We've got dares! ^o^

K-gurl: So who do you want to start with first?

Razor-san: *pulls out dare list* Um...they're all good...um...K-gurl, pick a number, one through six.

K-gurl: Um, 3.

Razor-san: Alrighty! We've got a dare for Itachi! *looks at dare and starts laughing*

K-gurl: *looks over Razor-san's shoulder and starts laughing hysterically as well* This is going to be good.

Itachi: ...?

Naruto: What's so funny?

Razor-san: Itachi has to marry a muffin! While dressed as a bride! *continues laughing*

Naruto cast except Itachi: *laughing out loud*

K-gurl: *rolling around on the floor while holding her hurting sides from laughing so hard* I'm going to videotape this!

Itachi: *glaring evilly at K-gurl and Razor-san*

Sasuke: *smirk*

Razor-san: *waves hand while laughing*

Itachi: *glaring in wedding dress*

K-gurl: *still giggling at Itachi while holding a video camera* This is going on Youtube for sure.

Razor-san: Send a copy to AFV too, K-gurl! *waves hand and a muffin with a frosting tuxedo appears on a four foot stool*

K-gurl: I've already made the envelope out. All I got to do is record this event and send it to them. I'm sure that we'll win.

Razor-san: xD Awesome! *looks around* Crap! We need a priest!

K-gurl: Who are we going to find on such short notice?

Razor-san: I vote Hidan! He's probably the only one with a bible for his religion anyway.

K-gurl: Alright then. *waves hand and Hidan appears where the muffin in waiting* Let's get this thing started people.

Hidan: F*beep*, no! It's against my religion to marry people off!

K-gurl: You'll do it or we’ll bring in shadowdragon to make you.

Hidan: O_O' *sweating* B-but I don't even have a bible, damn it!

Razor-san: *waves hand and bible appears in Hidan's hands* Now you do.

Hidan: Jashin forgive me for what I am about to do. TT_TT

Itachi: Get on with it already! These shoes are killing my feet!*

K-gurl: *grins evilly then turns the cameras on and starts recording the moment*

Hidan: We are gathered here today--*gust of wind knocks the muffin over and makes it roll down a hill*

Razor-san: Runaway groom!! *coughs as smoke fills the room*

Itachi fan girls: Don't worry Itachi-kun! We'll save you! *each pull out a machine gun*

K-gurl: *pulls out bazooka and sends the fangirls flying into a random portal* Here's the groom right here. *picks up grooms as it goes past her and sets it on the stool*

Choji: Muffin!!

Razor-san: Choji-kun, no!

Choji: *eats muffin* mmmm....blueberry.

Razor-san: Choji! You ate Itachi's groom!

K-gurl: *waves hand and another muffin appears on the stool* Here's another groom. Let's get the dare done.

>>>>>>>>Fast Forward: End of Ourageously Long Speach By Hidan>>>>>>>>>

Hidan: You may kiss the muffin.

Itachi: *eats muffin* mmmm...blueberry.

Everyone: 0.o

Razor-san: 0_0 remind me never to allow you to marry a real person.

Zetsu: Ah, that was sweet! *whistles* Go Itachi! xD That's how we did things in our clan!

Everyone: O_O *backs away from Zetsu*

K-gurl: *stops recording and puts the tape in the envelope then mails it off before Itachi could stop her* Let's move on to the next dare shall we?

Razor-san: Um...ok. Pick another number between one through six.

K-gurl: How about 1?

Razor-san: Okay then! This dare is for Naruto!

Naruto: I can handle anything! Believe it!

Razor-san: You cannot have ramen for the rest of this chapter.

Naruto: NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WHY KAMI?! WHY?!?!

K-gurl: It's just for the rest of the chapter Naruto. It's not like we're keeping you from having ramen forever. I'll give you some when we get done with the chapter alright?

Naruto: *sniffles* T-thank you K-gurl.

Razor-san: ...drama queen. -_- Oh well, K-gurl, pick another number.

K-gurl: How about 2.

Razor-san: Alrighty then, for this chapter, *snaps fingers and smoke covers the stage* we'll need to bring sexy back! *smoke clears to reveal Neji* ...ok, so maybe not sexy, but we do need Neji for this next dare!

K-gurl: Alright then. Neji, you have to dress up in a frilly pink dress and cut your hair.

Everyone: *Dead Silent*

Neji: Excuse me, what was that? *glare of death*

Razor-san: Meep! *hides behind Shino*

Shino: ...

K-gurl: *gulps nervously as she quietly repeats dare then runs for her life as Neji chases her with murder in his eyes* HELP ME SOMEONE!

Razor-san: *grabs K-gurl behind Shino* *peeks out from behind Shino*

Neji: *pulls out sharp kunai*

Razor-san: N-now Neji, let's be reasonable about this! *multiple sweat drops*

Neji: *looks at kunai before putting it back in weapons pouch.

Razor-san: *sighs in relief*

Neji: *pulls out chainsaw*

Razor-san: !O_O! *cowers behind Shino*

K-gurl: *runs for her life as she passes Kurama* I'm so dead if I can't get some help!

Neji: *Chases K-gurl with chainsaw but is stopped by Kurama*

Kurama: *uses rose whip to slice chainsaw in half* Calm down Neji, they'll probably change your appearance back to before you did the dare.

Razor-san: *peeks out from behind Shino while clinging to Shino* *nods vigorously*

K-gurl: *nods as well before sighing in relief as Neji glares at her one final time before throwing the other half of his chainsaw away*

Neji: Let's get this over with.

Razor-san: *sighs in relief before stepping out from behind Shino* I'll be the one doing your hair.

Neji: *glare*

Razor-san: Hey, cutting hair is somthing I can do by myself.

>>>>>>>>15 Minutes Later>>>>>>>>

Razor-san: Done.

Neji: *Has short hair and in pink frilly dress*

K-gurl: *laughs silently then walks over to Kurama* Thanks for stopping Neji from going Jason on our butts.

Kurama: No problem miss K-gurl

Neji: change me back now.

Razor-san: Say please!

Neji: *glare*

Razor-san: Think of our children, Neji! What will they say?!

Everyone: O.o WHA?!

Neji: O.O ....wtf?

Razor-san: ^o^ Just kidding! Shino's the only one for me!

Shino: *adjust glasses with a hint of pink of his face*

Neji: Fine then. Please

K-gurl: Alright then. *waves hand and Neji is back to normal* Let's do the next dare then.

Razor-san: Now that that's all said and done, K-gurl please pick a number! 4, 5, and 6 are left. Then we can have our people answer the two questions they have!

K-gurl: Number 4

Razor-san: Okies! *looks at dare list* Um…

K-gurl: Is something wrong?

Razor-san: You know my top five favorite Naruto characters, are Shino, Shikamaru, Sai, Zetsu, and Kisame, right?

Kisame: *puppy eyes* I feel loved.

K-gurl: Yeah but what does that have to do with the next dare?

Razor-san: The next dare is for Zetsu. He has to shove a cat down his pants.

Zetsu: ....come again? Hell, no!

K-gurl: I see what you mean but don't worry. We won't let the cat do any lasting damage to him. We could just heal him after the dare is done.


Zetsu: What do you mean 'lasting damage'?!

Razor-san: Ok! ^_^

K-gurl: *waves a hand and a calico cat appears in her arms* This is my cat Cutie Pie so don't do anything to her or you'll be in trouble with me. *snaps fingers and the cat disappears in Zetsu's pants*

Cutie Pie: *scurries around the inside of Zetsu's pants until she stops on Zetsu's butt*

Zetsu: ...does this cat make my butt look big?

Razor-san: Take it out! Take it out! I pity the poor thing! >_<

K-gurl: *waves hand and Cutie Pie appears in K-gurl's arms again* There. Zetsu's dare is done. No harm done either.

Razor-san: I think your cat is traumatized.

Cutie Pie: *shaking violently* ...meow...

K-gurl: *tries to calm her down but it doesn't seem to be working*

Akamaru: *sees Cutie Pie and starts barking at her*

Cutie Pie: *hiss*

Razor-san: I think you should bring you cat home, K-gurl! Preferably before the fur starts flying!

K-gurl: Alright then. *waves hand and Cutie Pie heads home* Now to the next dare.

Razor-san: Pick 5 or 6.

K-gurl: 5

Razor-san: *looks at the dare list oddly* How on earth are we going to pull this on off?

K-gurl: *looks over Razor-san's shoulder and gets a thoughtful look on her face* How about I put a force field on the ceiling and the rope so they won't break or collapse?

Razor-san: I suppose that could work...

Deidara: What are you talking about, un?

Razor-san: The next dare, what do you think we're talking about?

Deidara: *blush*

Razor-san: You a sick man. =_=

K-gurl: I have to agree with that. So let's get this dare going.

Razor-san: Right, the next dare is for all members of the Akatsuki, Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Sasuke.

Sasori: What now?

Razor-san: You've all been dared to be strung from the ceiling by your toes.

Sasori: No string could hold all of us. I should know. I'm a puppet master.

K-gurl: Like I said before I could put a force field on the rope. It wouldn't break if I did.

Razor-san: So it was written, so it shall be done! *waves hand and Akatsuki, Orochimaru, Sasuke, and Kabuto are being strung from their toes*

K-gurl: *laughs slightly for a moment then looks over at Razor-san* So we’re doing the last dare now.

Razor-san: No actually, we have one more dare from *looks at dare list* game_over316.

Tobi: Tobi no like heights! Please put Tobi down!

Kisame: I thought you loved me! TT_TT

Razor-san: *avoiding eye contact with Kisame*

K-gurl: *sighs and lets them down off of the ceiling* Let's get this dare done and the questions answered.

Razor-san: Yes sir! Naruto! You’re on again!

Naruto: Yeah! The girls want me! Believe it!

Sakura: *punches Naruto* Stop being so annoying!

Razor-san: *slaps Sakura* Stop being such a bitch to Naruto!

K-gurl: I have to agree with Razor-san. *walks over to Naruto and whispers his dare in his ear*

Naruto: *laughs* Ha, ha! That's good! *goes to the guys bathroom*

Razor-san: *evil grin*

Kakashi: Well that's a bad sign.

K-gurl: This is going to be hilarious. *grins at Razor-san before sitting on her bean bag chair to watch the fun*

Razor-san: Hey, everyone! Look at me!

Everyone: *looks at Razor-san*

Naruto: *Sneaks behind everyone*

Razor-san: The dare has started! *evil grin*

Everyone: ???

Naruto: *in sexy jutsu form* Hi there Sasuke!

K-gurl: *starts laughing hysterically as Naruto does his dare with Sasuke staring back with a shocked look on his face* This is too funny.


Sasuke: Naruto, what the hell are you doing?

Naruto: Sasuke, I want to help restore your clan. Will you be the father of my babies?

Sasuke: O_o WTF!!!!

Everyone: O_O WTF?!?

Sakura/Ino/Orochimaru: Hands off my Sasuke, Naruto!

Razor-san: OMG! My eyes! *buries face in Shino's coat*

K-gurl: *eyes get wide then turns around while covering her eyes* I do not need to see that.

Naruto: *practically molesting Sasuke*

Sasuke: S-stop it Naruto! O////O

Razor-san: *covering a traumatized Hinata's eyes* Kami, Naruto! Please stop! You dare is done! STOP IT ALREADY!!!

Naruto: *transforms back while laughing*

Sasuke: NARUTO!! *tries to kill Naruto*

Razor-san: ...well if Sasuke wasn't traumatized before, he sure is going to be now. *removes hands from Hinata's eyes*

K-gurl: *slowly turns around and sight when she sees that Naruto is back to normal* We only have the two questions now Razor-san.

Razor-san: Ok! *reads question before shoving sheet into Kurama's hands* Eh, you read it.

Kurama: "Kurama, who do you like as a potential girlfriend?" Um...*blush* Isn't that a bit personal?

K-gurl: *looks at her feet while blushing slightly*

Razor-san: Sorry bud, got to answer.

Kurama: I think all the girls here could be potential girls friends...

Razor-san: Stop beating around the bush! Who would you personally chose as a potential girlfriend?!

Kurama: ...well, I guess K-gurl would make an ok girlfriend...

K-gurl: *blushes like crazy while twiddling her thumbs* *mentally squealing but in a normal happy way not a fan girl way*

Razor-san: *Imagining K-gurl having a "Gai-sensei! I did it!" pose* I think K-gurl is very happy to hear that.

K-gurl: *looks up to playfully glare at Razor-san with a blush still on her face* Yeah you could say that.

Razor-san: *Chuckling to herself* We've got one more question. *takes the paper from Kurama only for it to be ripped from her hands* Hey!

K-gurl: *looks up wondering what's going on*

Yusuke: I wanna read this question!

Razor-san: Give it back! *waves hand and another brick lands on Yusuke's head*

Yusuke: @.@ ...ouch... *paper falls out of hand and lands at K-gurl's feet*

K-gurl: *picks up paper and looks up* I'll read it. This question is for Shino.

Shino: *raises eyebrow*

K-gurl: The question is: Do you like Razor-san as a potential girlfriend?

Everyone: *looks at Shino or Razor-san*

Razor-san: O///O *mutters to herself* Why must you embarrass me so? *blushes a darker shade when she notices peoples eyes on her*

K-gurl: *smirks slightly as she looks at Razor-san* Now you know how I feel when you did the other question.

Razor-san: *Pulls out Ivy and pets her pet rock while blushing*

K-gurl: What's your answer Shino?

Shino: ....

Everyone: *Dead silent*

Shino: ...yeah, I guess.

Razor-san: *Mentally squeals* I-I've got to use the bathroom. *scurries to bathroom* *once inside bathroom she does the "Gai-sensei! I did it!" pose*

K-gurl: *chuckles slightly then blushes slightly when she looks over at Kurama*

Razor-san: Can't hold it! *runs out of bathroom and glomps Shino* I love you! xD *glances at watch* Kami! We're running over time! K-gurl! We need to end the show soon!

K-gurl: *nods slightly while walking over to Kurama with a small smile on her face* We do have to end it soon.

Razor-san: This marks the end of this installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks! Be sure to send in your dares and questions! And remember, if you get it on tape, you could get it in cash! xD Goodnight everybody!
A Frightened Itachi Is a Frightening Scene by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Kamisori (Razor-san) and kuramasgurl018 (K-gurl) don't own a thing used in this truth or dare show! Except the banner in the summary. Kamisori own that.
K-gurl: Hello again and welcome to the Truth or Dare With the K-ks show. I'm K-gurl and this is Razor-san. We hope that you-

Yusuke: Just get on with it already.

Razor-san: Bad Yusuke! Bad! Kakashi, Sasuke, and Itachi are the only ones who are aloud to copy people!

Yusuke: Huh?

Razor-san: *sighs* Flash back, please!

***************Flash Back: Beginning of Chapter 2***************

Neji: Just get on with it already.

*****************End Flash Back************************

Yusuke: Oh. I see now.

Hiei: Baka.

Razor-san: *Turns to Hiei* I like you.

Hiei: Hn.

Kisame: What about me?! TT_TT

K-gurl: *smirks at the scene in front of her as she sits down on the couch* So which dares are we going to do first?

Razor-san: How about we do SkittlesLovesYa's dares? Cuz Skittles are my favorite candy! =^.^=

K-gurl: Alright then. *pulls out dare sheet* Which dare do you want to do first?

Razor-san: Let's do them in order. So for the first dare we'll need Diedara and Yusuke.

K-gurl: *nods and waves hand to make Deidara and Yusuke appear in front of her*

Razor-san: Alright you two! The first dare is for Diedara to dress up like Ino and sing the “Barbie Girl” song.

Diedara: Say what, un?!

Yusuke: ...so then why am I here?

Razor-san: You're still in Ino's clothes. -_-

K-gurl: *smirks as she waves her hand and an orange appears in front of Yusuke* Yusuke you have to give an orange a puberty talk. Now let's get these dares going.

Diedara: *laughs at Yusuke* And here I thought my dare was humiliating, yeah!

Yusuke: *looks at the orange* So do I tell as I would a human, or do I tell it how a tree does it?

Razor-san: You have time to figure that out. Diedara has to do his dare first. *snaps fingers and Yusuke is dressed normally and Diedara is in Ino's clothes*

Naruto: *walks by Diedara* Oh, hi Ino! I thought you were over by Sasuke?

K-gurl: *laughs a little at what Naruto said and sits back to watch the show* Let's get this dare going.

Kuwabara: *sees Diedara and runs over* Beautiful lady, would you please be my girlfriend?

Razor-san: *laughing out loud*

K-gurl: *laughing hysterically at the annoyed look on Deidara's face and she pulls Kuwabara out of the way before Deidara can kill him* Let the music play. *pulls out radio and puts in the song and presses play*

Razor-san: *raises eyebrow as Diedara sings* He's not too bad...but I don't remember this song having so many "un"s and "yeah"s in it.

K-gurl: That's true. This is Deidara however. *waits patiently for the song to end*

Diedara: *finishes song* How was I, un?

Simon: You sucked, I've heard monkey's sing better then that. I give you a 3.

Razor-san: Simon, this isn't American Idol. I give Diedara an 8. *whispers* how did he get in here?

K-gurl: *snickers at the scene in front of her and she waves her hand and Simon disappears* Let's get the next dare going.

Yusuke: *looks at orange* Ok, kid. Here's the deal--

Razor-san: Wait!!

Yusuke: What?!

Razor-san: I don't feel comfortable you doing that dare with Orochimaru watching. >_>

K-gurl: *nods vigorously as she looks over at Orochimaru to see that he's looking at her oddly* Why don't we send Orochimaru to the torture room for this dare?

Razor-san: Good idea. *walks over to Orochimaru and shoves an apple in his hands* Have fun! *waves hand and Orochimaru disappears*

K-gurl: *smirks and motions for Yusuke to continue his dare*

Yusuke: As you grow up---

Razor-san: *tunes Yusuke out*

K-gurl: *does the same thing as she looks around the room at everyone but when she spies Kurama, she turns a light shade of pink and looks the other way* I wonder how long this will take?

************Two Hours Later************

Razor-san: *asleep* Zzzzz....

K-gurl: *sighs to herself as she looks over at Yusuke wondering whether he's even done yet* How much longer are you going to take Yusuke?

Yusuke: If you were listening, you would know that I I just finished.

Jiraya: It took you two hours to explain something as simple as puberty to an orange.

K-gurl: Okay then. Let's move on to the next dare.

Razor-san: Zzzzzz....

K-gurl: Wake up Razor-san. Yusuke is finally done. *shakes Razor-san to wake her up*

Razor-san: ....five more minutes mommy...

K-gurl: *sweat drops at her reaction but simply shakes her head as she shakes her harder* We have to get this show done.

Razor-san: *eyes slowly open* Hoe? Where?

Kakashi: She said "show"

Razor-san: Oh...right then. *looks at list* The next dare is, Itachi has to go in the date room with Siren.

K-gurl: *snickers at the fact that Itachi has an annoyed look on his face* You should bring Siren in now.

Razor-san: *yawns and waves hand*

Siren: NO! I changed my mind! I don't wanna!

Everyone: *sweat drop*

Razor-san: *hold up cookie* Cookie?

Siren: COOKIE!

Razor-san: *throws cookie in dare room* Go get cookie.

Siren: Cookie! *runs into dare room*

K-gurl: *appears behind Itachi and pushes him in the dare room then slams the door shut* Now we just have to wait.

**********10 Seconds Later************

Itachi: *screams and runs out of the dare room* *hides behind Razor-san* That girl is insane! *points to a smiling Siren*

Razor-san: This is coming from a guy who killed his clan.

Sasuke: *walks up to Siren* Marry me?

Siren: How about no? *disappears*

K-gurl: What did she do that was so bad Itachi? * shudders at the thought*

Itachi: It was...it was...

Razor-san: It was?

Itachi: THE WAY SHE EATS!! I've never seen something so disturbing!!

Everyone: ...your joking. =_=

K-gurl: *falls down anime-style when she hears that* Are you serious? That's just silly. Anyway let's go to the next dare shall we?

Razor-san: -_- I'd love to, but I've got an emo on my back that won't let go.

Itachi: *clinging to Razor-san*

K-gurl: *walks over to Razor-san and tries to get Itachi to let go but instead she finds that Itachi is clinging to her instead* Could I get a little help here please? *looks at everyone for help*

Razor-san: I don't know which is scarier, this Itachi or a Jason Neji. *pats Itachi's back awkwardly* Now, now, Itachi. The scary girl is gone. You can go back to your old self now.

Itachi: *clings to both K-gurl and Razor-san*

K-gurl: Aw come on. *sighs in frustration as she sits down on the couch hoping that Itachi will relax and let go* Which dare do you want to do?

Itachi: *curled up in Razor-san's lap*

Razor-san: Please say we have another dare for Itachi! *searches dare list* YES! Sasori! We're doing your dare! NOW!

K-gurl: *sighs in relief as Sasori walks over to hear his dare* *she whispers his dare in his ear and he nods getting ready*

Itachi: *suddenly covered with chakra strings* ...? *is forced off Razor-san due to the strings*

Razor-san: *sighs in relief* Itachi, your dare is to be controlled by Sasori and give your brother a hug.

Sasuke: *twitch* =_=

K-gurl: *snickers at the fact that she wrote the dare* Make it look good Itachi.

Itachi: *back to his old self* *glares as he's forced to hug his brother*

K-gurl: *laughs a little at the look on the two brother's faces as they hug* Now that your dare is complete, which dare are we going to do next?

Razor-san: Want to give the guys their gifts now?

K-gurl: Alright then.

Razor-san: *scurries up to Shino* This is for saving us from the evil Neji! *pulls down Shino's coat collar and kisses him* ^////^

Shino: O////O ...

K-gurl: *snickers at the scene in front of her and she looks over at Kurama for a moment before walking over to him* I made something for you Kurama. * pulls out a packet of seeds she made with her powers* You can use them in battle. They are color-coded so you'll know what each seed does. *hands Kurama the seeds then looks away for a moment*


Kurama: Thank you, miss K-gurl. *hugs K-gurl*

Kisame: What about me? TT_TT

Razor-san: Aw! :[ *hugs Kisame*

Kisame: ^_^ Happy now!

K-gurl: *blushes like crazy but enjoys the moment until he lets go of her then she walks over to the couch and sits down* So which dare do you want to do next?

Razor-san: Kakashi's dare!

K-gurl: Alright then. *smirks evilly* This will be fun.

Kakashi: Who me?

Razor-san: Yes you.

Kakashi: You who?

Razor-san: You that's who.

Kakashi: Who you?

Razor-san: ...stop messing with my mind!

K-gurl: *giggles at that and snaps fingers and Kakashi appears with no mask on* How about you send in the fan girls Razor-san?

Razor-san: Let's send him to the fan girls; and for that little stunt, I'm adding the yaoi fan girls too! *snaps and Kakashi disappears into the fan girl filled torture room*

Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke: No! We didn't get a chance to see his face! TT_TT

K-gurl: We'll bring him out again then you guys can see him without the mask so don't worry. *sits down on the couch and starts meditating*

Razor-san: *starts singing the Jeopardy theme* Doot! ...do-doot. Doot. Doot. Doot. Do.

Random Fan Girl #47: *Bursts out of the torture chamber squealing* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!! *dies of squealing*

Razor-san: ...well that was random.

K-gurl: *sighs in annoyance as she rubs her temples* I'm glad that squealing is over with. It gave me a big headache. *continues to rub head with a slightly tired look on her face*

Razor-san: *looks at dead body* Crap! We don't have insurance! Zetsu! You're on!

Zetsu: *eats fan girl* mmmm...virgin.

Razor-san: *disturbed look on face* ......want a tic-tac?

Zetsu: Sure. *eats tic-tac*

Razor-san: Let the lawyers just TRY and get me for murder! MUHAHAHAHAHA- *choke* *cough* ...never mind. -///-

K-gurl: *sighs in frustration as her headache starts to get worse* I think making those seeds really took its toll on me, but it was worth it. Could someone go get me an aspirin please?

Jiraya: *hands a pill to K-gurl* Here you go!

Razor-san: Wait a minute! *swipes pill from Jiraya's hand* I knew it! Aspirin doesn't start with a 'V', you dirty old man!

Jiraya: Curses! Foiled again!

Razor-san: Here K-gurl have a REAL aspirin. *gives pain-reliever to K-gurl* Now, on to the next dare, we go!

K-gurl: Thanks Razor-san. *swallows aspirin quickly then looks around* So what dare do you want to do next? Oh Naruto, I almost forgot. I didn't give you your ramen that I promised you before. *waves hand and a gigantic bowl of ramen appears in front of Naruto* Enjoy.

Naruto: O.O Oh...my…god...! *glomps K-gurl* THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!! *starts to eat giant bowl of ramen*

Razor-san: *chuckles at the happy Naruto before looking at dare list* ...K-gurl pick a number between 1-3

K-gurl: 2

Razor-san: Hidan! You're up again!

Hidan: ...shit. *walks up to the K-ks* Well?

K-gurl: *smirks evilly for a moment before passing as she waves her hand and shadowdragon appears beside her* If you would be so kind shadow. *whispers dare in shadowdragon’s ear before bringing Kakashi back in the room*

Razor-san: *looks at Kakashi before pointing an accusing finger at him* What the hell?! Where did you get that mask from?!

Kakashi: No where.

Razor-san: =_= People like you are the reason people like me need medication. *waves hand and Hidan and shadowdragon disappear into the torture chamber*

K-gurl: *gets an annoyed look on her face but passes as she sits back down on the couch, not knowing that Kurama is standing right behind her, so she backs up into him*

Kurama: Pardon me.

Yusuke: *looks at Razor-san* Yo, bitch. What was the dare?

Razor-san: -_-* *waves hand and a hard cover encyclopedia falls on Yusuke's head* Hidan was dared to be tortured by his wife in the torture room.


K-gurl: *smirks at Yusuke before sitting on the couch* Now on to the next dare.

Razor-san: *looks at dare list with dread* Pick 'A' or 'B'.

Razor-san: *sighs* You and Kuwabara have to go on a double date with me and Yusuke...in the date room.

Kuwabara: Yes! I get to go on a date with a pretty lady! *points at Hiei* Beat that shrimp!

Hiei: *glare* Baka.

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes at their behavior before walking in the date room with Razor-san*

Yusuke: *wraps arm around Razor-san's shoulders* We are going to have fun.

Razor-san: Lord help me.

K-gurl: *rolls her eys then sees that Shino and Kurama are watching the date room with annoyance on their faces but it vanishes when they see her looking at them* This shouldn't take long.

Razor-san: I sure hope not.

*********Inside Date Room*********

K-gurl: What do we do now?

Yusuke: *Tries to kiss Razor-san*

Razor-san: *slaps Yusuke* Me thinks not! *glares at Yusuke* I vote for leaving.

K-gurl: Can you believe Yusuke did that? *looks around to see Kuwabara looking at her oddly* Is something wrong? You had better not try anything or you'll regret it.

Kuwabara: Huh? No, no. I'm just happy I got to go on a date with a pretty girl! ^_^ I just wanted to know who you where talking to.

Razor-san: *punches Yusuke* Pervert! That does! I'm leaving! *storms toward door*

Razor-san: He groped me! TT_TT I just want to go back!

K-gurl: *sighs in annoyance then nods before telling the boys that the date's over with* You can leave now.

**********Back with the Naruto and Yu Yu Cast**********

Razor-san: *walks back in* I personally think I would have had more fun on a date with Jiraya than Yusuke! At least Jiraya's funny!

K-gurl: *looks over at Kuwabara to see that he looks a little sad* It wasn't your fault Kuwabara. Yusuke was the one who did it.

Kuwabara: Damn it Yusuke! You ruined my date!

Yusuke: Hey, if she'd just let me have it my way we wouldn't have this problem!

Shino: *glare*

Razor-san: *sits on the sofa by Shikamaru and curls into the fetal position*

K-gurl: *walks over to Yusuke and kicks him right in his manhood before walking over to Razor-san and tries to console her* At least Kuwabara had enough sense to not try anything.

Razor-san: Kuwabara is a naturally kind hearted person when it comes to females. Kuwabara wouldn’t try anything if you weren't comfortable with it.

Shino: *sits on Razor-san's other side*

Razor-san: ...don't we have another dare and some questions to do?

K-gurl: We do have some stuff to take care of. Now let's get this done so I get some sleep.

Razor-san: Right, our last dare is for Kurama. Kurama, you've ...got to kiss every girl here.

K-gurl: *sits there for a moment then blushes faintly*

Kurama: *kisses girls from Yu Yu and Naruto cast then turns to Razor-san*

Razor-san: *sighs agitated as Kurama kisses her cheek.

Kurama: *turns to K-gurl*

K-gurl: *just sits there staring at her lap not knowing what to do*

Kurama: *Kisses K-gurl*

Razor-san: .... *looks at watch and sees five minutes have gone by* Hey! The dare said "kiss" not "make out"! Lets go already!

K-gurl: *pulls away blushing like crazy*

Razor-san: *snickers* Alright we've got two questions to answer before we end this installment! The first question is for Tobi!

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy! Tobi will answer question the best he can!

Razor-san: Who are you really behind that mask?

Tobi: Tobi is Tobi! ^o^

K-gurl: Not really the answer I was looking for but okay. The next question is for Haku.

Razor-san: Haku, would you like to have K-gurl and Razor-san as a friend?

Haku: Ok.

Razor-san: Really?

Haku: You have a bunny! How can we not be friends? ^_^

Razor-san: Ah, touché!

K-gurl: *snickers at what happened then spies Kurama looking at her then blushes like 10 different shads of red* That was the last question.

Razor-san: That means it's time to go! This has been another installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks! Remember to keep sending in your dares and questions! And for all you who are wondering, no, we did not win with our Itachi wedding video on AFV.

Itachi: *glare*

Razor-san: Goodnight everybody!
People Dance Youthfully When Orochimaru Doesn't Drug Them by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Kamisori (Razor-san) and kuramasgurl018 (K-gurl) do not, and never will own Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho. Noleta and shadowdragon are their own persons and we don't own them either. Any songs (Sexy Back and Buttons) used in this story we the K-ks, do not own. We do own our ideas and opinions. Kamisori owns the banner used in the summary. Read on, peoples!
Razor-san: Welcome back peoples! I'm your host Razor-san and this is my Co-host, K-gurl! Today we have a real treat! We've got a guest joining us for this installment! Please welcome, *smoke fills the room* Noleta!

Noleta: Greetings peoples!

Sasuke: This girl better not be as crazy as these two. *points to Razor-san and K-gurl*

K-gurl: Hey I resent that.

Razor-san: You're just jealous that we don't have an annoying amount of fan boys and fan girls! *flips hair*

Noleta: And I thought I was nuts. You're nuts and shells!

Razor-san: ...thank you?

K-gurl: *sweat drops at their actions then sighs to herself* So what do you want to do first?

Noleta: Kakashi.

Everyone: 0.o

Razor-san: Not "who" Noleta, "what".

Noleta: Oops! ^_^’

Razor-san: ...lets do questions first this time. Since we always do dares first.

K-gurl: Alright then. *pulls out sheet with dares and questions on it* The first question is for Sasuke.

Sasuke: Good god. *turns to audience* PICK ON SOMEONE ELSE!!! Really, there are people here, like Gai and Lee who haven't had anything to do or answers yet!

Razor-san: Jeez, someone’s got pms. Need a tampon?

Sasuke: =_= Bitch.

Razor-san: Thank you! ^o^

K-gurl: *smirks to herself then looks at Sasuke* The question is: If you had to go out with Ino or Sakura, who would you pick?

Sasuke: or.

Razor-san: ...say that one more time, please?

Sasuke: I'd pick "or"

Noleta: It seems we're in the same boat! Without a paddle! xD

Razor-san: Aren't you 'punny'. >_>

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Sasuke's response then turns to the sheet then blushes slightly* You read it. *gives sheet to Noleta*

Noleta: OK! *reads from sheet* "Awesome chapter and one of our longest ones--"

Razor-san: Not that! Read the next question on the list!

Noleta: Sorry about that! ^_^’ "Kurama, what qualities to you loo for in a girlfriend."

Razor-san: Huh? *reads question* Wow K-gurl! What a typo! What's a "loo" and how do you find it in a girlfriend?

K-gurl: *blushes in embarrassment then whispers that it was supposed to be look* Sorry about that.

Noleta: Ok then! "Kurama, what do you look for in a girlfriend?" Wow! That makes so much more sense!

Kurama: *Puts hand on chin in thought* Tough question...

K-gurl: *wonders what he'll say as she sits on her bean bag chair*

Kurama: boobs and a nice ass.

Everyone: *anime falls* O_o WHAT?!

Razor-san: Damn it Youko! Let Kurama answer this!!

Kurama: *grins before getting a look of shock on his face* I didn't just say...?

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Youko's comment but shakes her head* Unfortunately you did.

Kurama: *blush* Sorry, I didn't mean to say that. I meant to say, I don't look for anything in particular. If love happens, it happens.

Razor-san/Noleta: I'd drink to that! *takes a drink of beer*

Yusuke: Where'd you get the booze?!

Razor-san: Open your eyes. *shove can in Yusuke's face* It's Root Beer.

K-gurl: *chuckles at the two as she looks at the dare sheet for a moment* What dare do you want to do first?

Razor-san: What cha talking about? We've still got one more question! This one is from SkittlesLovesYa's friend Siren.

Itachi: AHHHHHH!! *hides in the bathroom*

Noleta: ...that was random.

K-gurl: *looks at list for a moment before grinning sheepishly* I see now. The question is for Deidara.

Diedara: Yeah, yeah?

Razor-san: Yeah, yeah!

Diedara: You mocking me, yeah?

Razor-san: Hell yeah!

Diedara: -_-

Noleta: *steals dare list from K-gurl* I wanna read this one!

K-gurl: Alright then. *gets comfortable on the bean bag chair before motioning for Noleta to read on*

Noleta: *reads question and raises eyebrow* Well obviously, he squats! xD

Razor-san: What's the question?

Noleta: "If Diedara has mouths on his hands, how does he go to the bathroom?" He obviously squats!

Diedara: -_-* Stalker, un.

K-gurl: Okay then. Let's get on with the dares.

Razor-san: Alrighty then! I feel lazy. *shoves dare list in Gai's hands* You read it.

K-gurl: *gets up and stretches slightly then sighs as she feels her back crack* I need to keep moving or I'm going to get sore.

Gai: OK, youthful maiden! I shall read your list!

Lee: Gai-sensei!

Gai: Lee!

Lee: Gai-sensei!

Gai/Lee: *Hug each other as a wave crashes on a beach in the background*

Noleta: Where'd the beach come from?

Razor-san: *sees Gai and Lee crying* Hey break it up! You'll get our dare sheet wet!

K-gurl: *sweat drops at their actions as they separate* Just read the dare already.

Gai: Yes, youthful maiden! *reads dare* "Kuwabara, bring in your cat and let it run free for this chapter!" Such a youthful question!

Razor-san: *waves hand and Kuwabara's cat is set loose in the studio*

K-gurl: Awwww what a cute kitten! *picks up cat as she runs by and hugs her*

Razor-san: *snatches dare list back from Gai* Next dare is for Yusuke.

Yusuke: *glance's at Kuwabara and Zetsu* Let me guess, I have to stuff the cat down my pants.

Razor-san: Good idea, but no.

K-gurl: *smirks evilly at Yusuke before closing her eyes*

Noleta: What is it? What is it?!

Razor-san: Yusuke has to watch the biggest chick flick movie in the torture room until he cries or goes in to shock.

Yusuke: Tch. No problem! *goes into torture room*

Razor-san: I wonder how long he'll last?

*************An Hour and 45 Minutes Later***************

Yusuke: *comes out of the room crying* That movie was so sad!!

K-gurl: *chuckles at his reaction then looks at the dare sheet* What dare do you want to do next?

Razor-san: I'm in the mood for music so we'll do this dare! *points to dare on sheet* Would the akatsuki, Yusuke, Naruto and Sasuke please report to the dance floor?

K-gurl: *smirks as she waves her hand and a dance floor appears in the room*

Razor-san/Noleta: * jumps up on the dance floor and does the Chicken Dance* I don't want to be a Chicken. I don't want to be a duck. So I'll shake my butt!

Everyone: =_=

Razor-san: Don't knock it till you've tried it! *jumps off dance floor and shifts through CDs* I've only got Sexy Back, so they'll have to dance to just this song.

K-gurl: This is going to be very interesting. *settles down in the bean bag chair to watch the show* *waits while Razor-san puts the music in the CD player and presses play*

Razor-san: *gets anime vein as only Naruto and Tobi start dancing* Dance or I'll make you dance! *pulls out machine gun*

K-gurl: *sweat drops at their actions then sighs to herself* I suggest you guys do what she said.

Pein: I run a damn criminal gang! I ain't dancing to no song!

Razor-san: “Ain't” isn't a word! *starts shooting a Pein's feet* Anyone else refuse to dance?

K-gurl: I think you should listen to her or you'll get hurt.

Kisame: 0.0' *starts swaying left and right*

Razor-san: That'll work.

Kakashi: "That'll"?

Razor-san: Fine! That will work! I embrace contractions with open arms!

K-gurl: *sweat drops for a moment then sighs to herself* Hey Razor-san? Do you have the song Buttons?

Razor-san: What are "song Buttons"?

Yusuke: *laughs at Razor-san while dancing* You really are stupid!

Razor-san: =_= *points gun at Yusuke* quiet you.

K-gurl: It's a song called Buttons. If you don't know what it is then look it up. I was asking about that because I think that we can get these guys to dance if we danced after them to that song I suggested.

Razor-san: Buttons....wait isn't that a song by the Pussycat Dolls or something?

K-gurl: I'm not sure but they are girls so who knows. We might have to look it up.

Razor-san: Aye, Aye, Captain! *pulls out laptop*

K-gurl: *looks up on laptop she brought in and searches for the song* You're right. The song is by the Pussycat Dolls.

Razor-san: Google saves our ass again!

Noleta: Amen sister!

K-gurl: So how about it then? We gonna try this to get them to dance or not?

Razor-san: Alrighty then.

Noleta: I want in too!

Razor-san: Yes, you too. *hits pause and walks on to the dance floor dragging K-gurl along* Alright you sticks! Let us show you how to dance! *Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls starts playing*

K-gurl: *lets the beat of the song carry her dancing but she makes sure not to bump into the others* You think they like this Razor-san?

Razor-san: *dancing to the beat* I don't know, but I'm not liking the fact that Orochimaru is watching...can we send him to the torture room? Please?

K-gurl: Fine by me. *waves hand and Orochimaru disappears in the torture room* *dancing by Razor-san so she can whisper to her* I see that Shino is watching closely Razor-san.

Razor-san: *blush* I see that Kurama went to the bathroom shortly after you started dancing. I think Youko's taking a liking to you.

Noleta: Banana's are my fanna's! *dancing wildly*

K-gurl: *blushes faintly then the blush deepens when she sees Kurama walking back out* Let's really give them a show ladies.

Razor-san/Noleta: Yes, ma'am.

Tobi: Can Tobi dance too?

Razor-san: Sure, why not? *starts dancing with Tobi*

K-gurl: *sweat drops at the two but continues to let the beat carry her away* If you want we can dance to this again after they dance to their song?

Razor-san: *sees Shino glaring at Tobi* I don't think that would be wise. *song ends* Alright! Everyone but Naruto, Tobi and Kisame and the other people who wasn't apart of the dance dare report to the dance floor, now!

Diedara: Why do they get special treatment, un?

Razor-san: Because they actually danced last time.

K-gurl: *smirks at the pouting Deidara before getting off of the dance floor and walks over to her bean bag chair* Let the dare continue.

Razor-san: *hops off dance floor and sits on sofa while pressing play on the CD player*

Shino: *wraps arms around Razor-san*

Razor-san: Meep! O////////O ...uh....Shino, what are you doing?

Shino: *tightens grip*

K-gurl: *smiles at the two of them before turning to watch the group dance*

Noleta: *screams and points at Shino* OMG! Someone's replaced Shino! He'd never do something so out of character!

Razor-san: *shrugs shoulders and leans back* Jiraya probably drugged him like he tried to do to K-gurl last chapter.

K-gurl: *gets an annoyed look on her face when she mentions what Jiraya tried last chapter* If he has then he's going to get beaten to a pulp.

Jiraya: It wasn't me! Orochimaru tried to drug Sasuke but got Shino instead!

Everyone: o.0

Sasuke: -_- This is why I left Orochimaru.

Noleta: *points accusing finger at Sasuke* The rumors were true! You really were dating Orochimaru!

Sasuke: -_-* I. Never. Dated. Orochimaru.

Razor-san: *turns around and hugs Shino* My poor Shino-kun has been drugged!

Shino: *snuggles into Razor-san*

Razor-san: *blush* O/////O

K-gurl: *giggles at the scene in front of her then disappears into the kitchen to get a drink of water due to the dancing* That was strange but funny.

Zetsu: *stops dancing* The song's over. Bitch, we're done!

Shino: *glares at Zetsu*

Razor-san: You're Bipolar, I guess I can excuse that comment. K-gurl! Come on! We got a couple more dares left!

K-gurl: Coming. *disappears and reappears on the brown loveseat to be more comfortable* So which dare do you want to do first?

Razor-san: O.o where'd the love seat come from? Anyways, Itachi your husband's here! *waves hand and muffin appears*

Itachi: *glares at muffin* No! I don't want to see you! Go away!

Muffin: But Itachi-kun! I'm pregnant!

Everyone: O_O Holy crap the muffin spoke!

Razor-san: *glares at muffin* Muffin you whore! Itachi's been here the whole time! So who's the father, huh?!

K-gurl: *sweatdrops at the fact that this is happening and shrugs shoulders* Who knows?

Noleta: O.o Muffins are talking? But I didn't have any crack today! TT_TT

Razor-san: I bet Muffin when to a strip joint again, right Muffin?

Muffin: I'm sorry Itachi! I couldn't help it! Those other muffins were too sexy!

Jiraya: I feel your pain, little guy.

Razor-san: ...right then...uh...Itachi, your dare is to go to a birthing class with Muffin. Have fun. *waves hand and Itachi and Muffin disappear*

K-gurl: So what do we do while they're gone?

Razor-san: Well I suppose we could do another dare while they're gone. Sasuke! You're up again!

Sasuke: ... *walks up to Razor-san*

Razor-san: Wow, Orochimaru didn't drug you too, did he? Anyways, *waves hand and Steve the monkey is glued to Sasuke's back* You got to do have this monkey glued to your back.

K-gurl: *starts laughing at Sasuke as he tries to get the monkey off but fails miserably* I wonder how long they'll be gone?

Muffin: Honey we're home!

Itachi: *glares at Muffin before joining the rest of the Akatsukis*

Razor-san: That answers that question, I guess. Alrighty then, time to do the last dare of the day!

K-gurl: Alright then.

Razor-san: Before we can start the dare we must bring in another person! *waves hand and shadowdragon appears*

Shadowdragon: Hidan! *glomps Hidan*

Razor-san: Ok, the dare is for Diedara to host a large fireworks show. Itachi and Muffin have to sit together, Shadowdragon and Hidan have to sit together, K-gurl and Kurama have to sit together, and I couldn't move from Shino's grasp even if I wanted to. ^///^ *sitting in Shino's lap*

Shino: *lays head on Razor-san's shoulder*

K-gurl: That's cute. *smiles at the two of them*

Razor-san: Too bad he's drugged! TT_TT

Shino: *wipes tears away and continues to rest head on Razor-san's shoulder.

Diedara: You all ready, yeah?

Razor-san: *looks around and sees everyone's sitting by who they're suppose to be sitting by* Yeah, Deidara. We're ready.

K-gurl: *looks out of the corner of her eye to see Kurama sitting beside her then blushes faintly*

Everyone: *watches fireworks*

Noleta: oooooo...pretty.

*********Two Hours Later*********

Diedara: And that's the show!

K-gurl: *slowly nodding off as her head is resting on Kurama's shoulder without realizing it*

Razor-san: *Waves hand and Muffin and shadowdragon disappear* Well, I guess with K-gurl nodding off, I'll end the show. I'm your host Razor-san and that, *points at a sleeping K-gurl* is K-gurl. Thanks for tuning in on this installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks! *turns to Noleta* And thank you Noleta for being a guest on today's show!

Noleta: It was awesome! Thanks for putting up with me! Bye peoples! *disappears in cloud of smoke*

Razor-san: Be sure to send in your dares and questions! Goodnight everybody!
Tobi's a Goofy Goober by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
We the K-ks, have not and will not ever own Naruto and/or Yu Yu Hakusho. That is all.
Razor-san: Welcome back to Truth or Dare With The K-ks! Where looking like a fool, is in fashion.

Shino: *groans* ...ow my head. What happen?

Orochimaru: *whistles innocently*

K-gurl: *still sleeping from the fireworks show*

Razor-san: *proceeds to kick Orochimaru's ass* You drugged Shino! You bastard!

Shino: O.o'

Orochimaru: *tries to defend* I'm sorry! I never meant to! It was suppose to be Sasuke! Not the Aburame!

K-gurl: *still asleep and oblivious to what's going on around her*

Razor-san: *Throws Orochimaru and knocks over the sofa K-gurl and Shikamaru where asleep on*

K-gurl: *wakes up to find the sofa on her* What just happened here? *tries to get the sofa off but still half asleep*

Kuwabara: *help get the sofa off K-gurl* Morning sleeping beauty.

Orochimaru: *escapes into boys bathroom*

Razor-san: You can't stay in there forever!

K-gurl: *rubs eyes and looks around to see Razor-san standing there glaring at the boys bathroom* Did I miss something while i was asleep?

Kurama: Razor-san's trying to kill Orochimaru for drugging Shino.

K-gurl: I see now. *waves hand and Orochimaru is in front of Razor-san and immobilized* Do what you want Razor-san.

Razor-san: *punches at Orochimaru's face but stops when her fist is an inch in front of it* ......

Yusuke: Why'd you stop? You never pull punches when your angry

Razor-san: *glares at Orochimaru before sighing* You are one lucky snake, Orochimaru. If a cousin of mine didn't find you to be one awesome character, you'd have a broken nose by now. *snaps figures and Orochimaru can move again* He's damn lucky.

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Razor-san's actions*

Razor-san: I can't do it, ok?! Its like my cousin coming in here and bitch slapping Shino.

K-gurl: Okay then so what do you want to do first?

Razor-san: *pulls out dare list* We only have dares today, so...lets do...shadowdragon's dares first. That cool with you?

K-gurl: It's fine by me. *looks at dare sheet over Razor-san's shoulder*

Razor-san: Tobi! You have a dare!

Tobi: Tobi's got a dare? Tobi's a good boy! Tobi will do the dare!

Razor-san: You dare is to sing the Goofy Goober song from Spongebob to all Akatsuki's.

Tobi: ....Tobi doesn't know that song.

Razor-san: Neither did I! So I found it on Google! *gives lyrics to Tobi*

K-gurl: You might want to put these on. *hands a pair of earplugs to Razor-san *

Razor-san: Thanks *puts one earplug in* Ok Tobi singing time! *puts other earplug in*

Tobi: Hey all you goobers, It's time to say HOWDY,
To your favorite undersea peanut, GOOFY GOOBER

YAH!
bup bup bup
bupbup
bup bup
YAH!
(repeats as background)

Alright folks, this one goes out to my two bestest friends in the whole world,
Patrick and this big peanut guy!
It's a little ditty called
GOOFY GOOBER

Oh I'm a goofy goober yeah
You're a goofy goober yeah
Were all goofy goobers yeah
Goofy goofy goober goober yeah

I'm a goofy goober yeah
You're a goofy goober yeah
Were all goofy goobers yeah
Goofy goofy goober goober yeah

hahaha
DJ! Time for the test
No baby can resist singin along to this!

SpongeBob! It's the goofy goober theme song!
I know

Oh I'm a goofy goober yeah
You're a goofy goober yeah
Were all goofy goobers yeah
Goofy goofy goober goober yeah

I'm a goofy goober yeah
You're a goofy goober yeah
Were all goofy goobers yeah
Goofy goofy goober goober yeah

and here's your triple goober berry sunrise sir
OOOO
Oh, a triple goober berry huh? I guess I could use one of those
there yah go
*gobble gobble*
*burp*
Boy Pat, that hit the spot, I'm feelin' better already
Yeah
WATIER, Lets get another round over here

Oh I'm a goofy goober yeah
You're a goofy goober yeah
Were all goofy goobers yeah
Goofy goofy goober goober yeah

I'm a goofy goober yeah
You're a goofy goober yeah
Were all goofy goobers yeah
Goofy goofy goober goober yeah

Oo oo oo!

K-gurl: *smirks as she closes her eyes as the earplugs work their magic* I am so glad that I got these earplugs. I figured the would come in handy sooner or later.

Razor-san: WHAT?! YOU SAY SOMTHING?! HEY WHATEVER HAPPEN TO THE PAIR OF EARPLUGS SHADOWDRAGON GAVE YOU?!

K-gurl: *gets Razor-san's attention and points to her ears where the earplugs are*

Razor-san: WHAT?! SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR EAR?! ......oh! *takes earplugs out*

K-gurl: *sighs in annoyance then gets a mental connection established with Razor-san* "I have the earplugs in silly"

Razor-san: *talks out loud* Why? Tobi finished singing the song.

K-gurl: *sighs then takes them out and puts them in her pocket* I had the earplugs in the entire time. So who's dare is next?

Razor-san: Only two people sent in dares this time soo...we should finish shadowdragon's dares then move on to yours. *looks around* Hey! Where did the list go?!

K-gurl: *looks around wondering who took the list with suspicion on her face*

Razor-san: *cocks random shotgun* Alright out with it. Who took it?

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Razor-san's actions*

Razor-san: The Akatsuki had to listen to Tobi, so they're out....*mutters to self* Kuwabara's to dumb to actually take it....

Kuwabara: HEY! I resent that.

Razor-san: Even if you where a genius, you still would be too nice to steal from us.

Kuwabara: That is true. I bet Urameshi took it! *points finger accusingly at Yusuke*

Yusuke: You can't prove anything! I mean I didn't do it!

Razor-san: *stares at Yusuke* He's out. If he had the list he'd wave it in my face. -_-

K-gurl: Then who took it? This leaves the rest of the Naruto gang and the rest of the Yu Yu gang.

Razor-san: *looks at the rest of the people with a cold stare* If none of you fess up, I'm going to stick you all into therapy with my cousin. The one who adores Orochimaru.

Everyone: O.O *points at Mizuki*

Mizuki: You traitors! TT_TT

Iruka: That's funny coming from you.

K-gurl: *starts laughing at the irony of what happened then waves her hand and the list appears in Razor-san's hand* The next dare is for Zetsu.

Zetsu: Yes? What now?!

Razor-san: You are to go on a date with a girl you like. Two if you can't make up your mind.

K-gurl: I wonder who he'll pick?

Razor-san: I'm still wondering if we should let him go on this date. He may try to eat his date or dates.

K-gurl: Don't worry. Whoever he chooses will be protected by a force field that I'll put around her or them.

Zetsu: Ino! Sakura! Sakura's a bitch! Well, Ino's a whore! Ino! Sakura!

Razor-san: *huge sweat drop*

K-gurl: *sweat drops as well but puts a force field around the two girls* Be careful in there you two.

Ino/Sakura: |||-_- I can't believe we're going out with a plant.

Razor-san: Then this should be right up your ally, Ino! xD Have fun!

Ino/Sakura/Zetsu: *disappear*

K-gurl: So what do you want to do now until they get back?

Razor-san: I suppose we'll continue on with the dares.

Naruto: But what if that freak does something to Sakura-chan?!

Razor-san: You love Hinata, so what does it matter?

Naruto: She's still my teammate.

K-gurl: Why don't we get on with the other dares?

Razor-san: Sounds good. *reads dare list* Hey we got a dare for Jin and Shishiwakamaru!

K-gurl: So which one do you want to do first?

Razor-san: Let's do Jin's dare first. *pushes dare list to K-gurl* You read it.

K-gurl: Alright then. *looks at dare sheet for a moment* Jin your dare is to create a tornado and spin Itachi around in it until he gets dizzy and passes out.

Itachi: ...huh?

Jin: Alright lass! Hang on to your trousers buddy! *creates a whirlwind around Itachi*

Razor-san: That doesn't look so bad. It looks like a ride at and amusment park.

K-gurl: True but you might throw up if you were in there.

Razor-san: Only if I had ate some cheese curds and drank a slushy before getting in.

K-gurl: Let's just hope that Itachi didn't eat anything before getting in there or we're in trouble.

Razor-san: Just to be safe *pulls out umbrella*

Itachi: *the wind dies down to reveal an unconscious Itachi* @.@

K-gurl: Now that that's over with what are we going to do now? Those three aren't back yet.

Razor-san: Not a problem! *waves and Ino, Sakura, and Zetsu where back*

Ino/Sakura: *blush*

Razor-san: I will not ask what happened.

K-gurl: Now that they're back, we have a dare for Shishiwakemaru.

Shishiwakemaru: What do I have to do?

K-gurl: You have to get a makeover by all of the girls and be made over into a girl.

Ino: *evil smirk*

All girls except the K-ks: *Drag Shishiwakamaru into girls bathroom*

K-gurl: This will be so good afterwards. *smirks evilly then sits down on the sofa*

Shikamaru: *grunts* You sitting on me, you troublesome woman.

Razor-san: *laughs behind hand*

K-gurl: Sorry about that. *gets up and sits on the love seat instead*

Sakura: *pops out of the bathroom* Ladies and gentleman! Miss Shishiwakamaru!

Everyone: 0_O

Shishiwakamaru: *walks out looking quite pissed off*

Razor-san: *falls to the floor laughing*

K-gurl: *falls off of the loveseat laughing her head off* This is too funny!

Razor-san: *trying desperately to get her laughter under control but failing*

K-gurl: *is laughing so hard that tears are flowing down her face* I've got to take a picture of this. *waves hand and a camera appears and snaps a picture of him before disappearing*

Shishiwakamaru: YOU'RE DEAD!! *tries to run after K-gurl but trips in his high-heels*

Razor-san: I so want a copy of that! xD *waves hand Shishiwakamaru is back to normal*

K-gurl: I'll give you a copy of it as soon as I finish running for my life. * runs away as Shishiwakamaru chases after her with his sword drawn*

Razor-san: lol it seems that the only ones who don't hate us are innocent at heart! xD *pulls out dare list and gives it to Shikamaru* you haven't done anything this whole time, so you read the last dare of the day!

K-gurl: A little help here. *has been backed into a corner by Shishiwakamaru*

Shishiwakamaru: And now you die *slashes at K-gurl*

K-gurl: *disappears*

Kurama: You alright? *holding K-gurl*

K-gurl: Yeah. Thanks for the save. *blushing like crazy*

Razor-san: Alright love birds, We still have one more dare. Shikamaru, if you will.

Shikamaru: What a drag, "Lee and Sakura are suppose to double date with K-gurl and Kurama".

K-gurl: *still blushing slightly then the blush gets deeper when she hears the dare*

Razor-san: Hey It's your dare.

Sakura: Why me?

Razor-san: At least you're going on date dares! You should feel honored!

Lee: Gai-sensei! I'm going on a date with Sakura-chan! *happy tears*

Gai: Go get her Lee!

K-gurl: *walks over to Sakura and slightly glares at her* You should be happy that you have someone who cares about you as much as Lee does. If I were you, I would be honored to go out with someone like Lee.

Sakura: Are you blind?! Just look at him!

Razor-san: *winces* She shouldn't have said that.

Asuma: Why's that?

Razor-san: Lee is one of K-gurl's favorite characters.

K-gurl: *glares at Sakura* You shouldn't care about the looks. It shouldn't matter whether the guy is good looking or not. I always go for a guy's personality. You should got for a guy who's going to treat you right.

Yusuke: Whoo! Cat fight!

Razor-san: *puts hand over Yusuke's mouth* Shut up you moron!

K-gurl: Sasuke doesn't even hardly acknowledge that you exist. Why do you like a guy like that when Lee would treat you like a princess or something?

Sakura: You don't know anything! Sasuke's just confused about his feeling right now!

Razor-san: ...maybe we should deem this dare inappropriate...cuz you to look like your going to kill each other. *points Sakura and K-gurl*

Sakura: Stay out of this four-eyes!

K-gurl: *glares at Sakura for a moment before she takes a deep breath then walks over to Kurama* I'm just going to ignore that last comment Sakura.

Razor-san: .....um...yeah...let the dare ...begin? *waves hand and Sakura, Lee, K-gurl, and Kurama disappear* I have a bad feeling about this.

K-gurl: *sees that she's in the date room* I'm going to say this only once Sakura. Just give Lee this one chance to prove how much he cares about you and then we'll see if my words have fallen on deaf ears or not. *starts to walk to another part of the room*

Lee: *hopeful look*

Sakura: Fine! *sits down on a chair*

K-gurl: *smirks triumphantly then wonders what you guys are going to do now* So now what?

Kurama: We could watch a movie again.

K-gurl: What do you guys think? *looks over at Lee and Sakura*

Lee: Ok! *nice guy pose*

Sakura: Whatever.

K-gurl: How about we watch this movie? *pulls the Shaggy Dog out of a pile*

Kurama: Sounds good to me.

Lee: An excellent choice!

K-gurl: Alright then. *puts the movie in and sits down on the couch*

>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward: Halfway Through the Movie>>>>>>>>>>

Sakura: *smiling while watching movie*

K-gurl: *smirks at her expression before turning her attention to the movie* I wonder if she's changed her mind.

Kurama: *eyes on movie* You never know with that type of girl.

K-gurl: That's true.

Lee: *smiling broadly when he sees Sakura's smile*

K-gurl: *a small smile appears on her face when she sees Lee's expression* I hope she changes her mind. Lee deserves to have someone.

Kurama: I agree.

>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward: End of Movie>>>>>>>>>

K-gurl: *yawns slightly before standing up and turning the movie off * Do you guys want to anything else before we head on back to the others?

Kurama: *shrug*

Sakura: ...

K-gurl: We could take a quick walk. It looks like the sun is going to set soon. We could watch it set before we head back to the others.

Kurama: That's fine with me--

K-gurl's cell phone: *ring ring*

K-gurl: I wonder who that is. *pulls out phone and answers it* Hello?

Razor-san: Hi K-gurl! How's the date going? The Date Cam is still down so I can't see what's going on in there.

K-gurl: Everything is actually going great. Sakura is calm again and we were about to taka a walk then watch the sunset before we come back. Is that okay?

Razor-san: *muffled voice* See Naruto, I told you Sakura wasn't going to be killed. *regular voice* ...a walk, huh? You better make it a quick one. We've got an email.

K-gurl: Alright then. *hangs up phone* That was Razor-san. She wanted to know how everything was going. Let's go take that walk. *walks over to Kurama*

Kurama: *offers arm* Shall we then?

K-gurl: Alright then. *takes arm and looks over at Lee and Sakura* You guys coming?

Lee: Yes we are! *offers arm to Sakura*

Sakura: *hesitantly takes it*

Lee: *happy tears*

K-gurl: *smiles happily at the two before turning around* Let's get going then.

>>>>>>>>Back at the Studio>>>>>>>>

Razor-san: Got any fives?

Kabuto: Go fish.

Razor-san: Damn. *draws card*

K-gurl: *smiles happily at Kurama as they walk in*

Razor-san: *looks up and sees K-gurl, Kurama, Lee, and Sakura walk back in* Hey, look who's back.

K-gurl: Yeah. What did you think Sakura? *looks at Sakura*

Sakura: *Back by Sasuke* Sasuke-kun!

Lee: TT_TT

Razor-san: *sweat drop* Something tells me that if Sakura did enjoy herself, she forgot all about it the moment she saw Emo-boy.

K-gurl: *glares at Sakura then walks over to Lee* *whispers to him* Why don't you give TenTen a chance? I have a feeling that she would be much better girlfriend then Sakura. *looks over at Kurama for a moment before looking away quickly with a smile on her face*

Razor-san: I agree Lee. At least TenTen wouldn't cheat on you with Sasuke. *mutters to self* but she might with Neji...

K-gurl: Be nice Razor-san. *walks over to the couch where Kurama was sitting* Did you enjoy yourself Kurama?

Kurama: Yes, I had a good time.

Laptop: You've got mail. You've got mail. You've got mail, damn it! Read the damn thing before I kick your ass!

K-gurl: *sweat drops at the laptop before looking at Razor-san* I think you have mail Razor-san.

Razor-san: *sarcasm* No really? I haven't noticed. *picks up laptop and reads mail* This is the email I mentioned to you before, K-gurl. We've got a last minute review from SkittlesLovesYa. A dare and two reviews.

K-gurl: How about we get the questions done first?

Razor-san: Alrighty then. The first question is for Sasuke.

Sasuke: ...

Razor-san: "Sasuke, why are you such a duck-butt-haired emo?"

K-gurl: and Naruto: *laughs hysterically at the question and the angry look on Sasuke's face*

Sasuke: My whole fucking clan was murdered by my brother! How would you take the emotional stress?!

Razor-san: ...that doesn't explain the hair.

Sasuke: Naruto glued my hair like this with unwashable glue.

K-gurl: *smirks at Naruto in a way that says: Awesome job Naruto* Cool prank Naruto. Let's do the next question.

Razor-san: Righty-Os, Neji...um...this questions for you! "Neji, your name means 'screw' then does that mean--"

Neji: Not. Another. Word.

Razor-san: Ok, then why did your parents name you that?

Neji: ...I guess you could say my parents were, "busy bees".

Razor-san: Dude, I did not need to know that.

K-gurl: *shudders at the thought then smirks to herself as she looks the last dare*

Razor-san: Ok then folks! The last dare we'll have to do later! *walks into library and pulls "twilight" off a self and starts reading*

K-gurl: *smirks and pulls out a book called The Outsider and starts reading*

Kurama: *sits next to K-gurl* What's that book about?

K-gurl: Why don't you look for yourself? *hands book to Kurama*

Kurama: *reads the back* Sounds interesting.

Razor-san: *glances at K-gurl and Kurama for a moment before continuing to read*

Kuwabara: Hey, Raz, what's "twilight" about?

Razor-san: *raised eyebrow at Kuwabara's nickname for her* Vampires, and high school, and romance, oh my! XD

K-gurl: *to Kurama* It is. I'm rereading the book.

Kurama: Interesting. *gives book back*

K-gurl: Thanks *takes book continues to read*

Razor-san: *looks up from her book*

Kurama: *glances at K-gurl*

Razor-san: For the love of Kami! Kiss already!

K-gurl: *blushes heavily at what Razor-san said*

Kurama: O////O

Everyone: *stares at Razor-san, K-gurl, or Kurama*

Razor-san: Well?! You going to do it or not?!

K-gurl: *staring at her book while feeling too shy and in shock at what she said*

Kurama: W-well...this is awkward. ^///^

K-gurl: *is a little unsure of what to do, to do anything*

Kurama: *suddenly wraps arms around K-gurl and kisses her*

K-gurl: O///O *in shock for a moment then kisses him back*

Shikamaru: *releases Shadow Possession Jutsu* man what a drag.

Razor-san: Thank you, Shikamaru! ^_^ *glances at K-gurl and Kurama before returning to book*

Jiraya: Yeah baby! *two thumbs up* That's what I'm talking about!

K-gurl: *glares at Shikamaru slightly before continuing to kiss Kurama*

Jiraya: *whisles* This almost beats "researching"!

Razor-san: *waves hand and brick lands on Jiraya's head* They don't need a perv like you looking at them.

Jiraya: @.@ ...yes...ma'am.

Razor-san: *looks at K-gurl* If this advances beyond kissing, please move it to a different room. *returns attention on book*

K-gurl: *blushes at what Razor-san said*

>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward, Time: 3:00am>>>>>>>>>>>>

Razor-san: *peeks an eye open and smirks when she sees everyone’s asleep*

K-gurl: *lightly sleeping beside Kurama*

Razor-san: *quickly read dare list dare list before walking up Deidara and Tobi*

Deidara: Un? *reads dare and nods*

Tobi: *reads dare and nods energetically*

K-gurl: *opens her eyes and smirks at the three of them before trying to get off of the couch but gets pulled back by Kurama*

Kurama: *mumbles in sleep* ...my kitty...

K-gurl: *sweat drops at what he said before trying to get him to let her go but his grip tightens*

Razor-san/Deidara/Tobi: *make their way over to where Itachi's sleeping* *shouts in Itachi's face* MORNING SUNSHINE!!!

Itachi: *jumps so high he hit his head on ceiling*

K-gurl: *laughs hysterically then realizes that Youko is out and smirking at you*

Youko: Hey sexy.

Razor-san/Deidara/Tobi: AHHHH!! *runs away from a very pissed Itachi*

Itachi: *waves chainsaw* Get back here!!

K-gurl: *blushes heavily then pales when Itachi turns around and comes her way with the chainsaw at the ready* This isn't good.

Youko: *glares at Itachi while wrapping arms around K-gurl* Don't even think about it.

Razor-san: *Outside the building* This has been another installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks! Please continue to send in dares! Goodnight everybody!
Razor-san Shall Be Now Known as "The Bitch" by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Razor-san and K-gurl own nothing but the banner!
Razor-san: Welcome back peoples! No worries! The studio only sustained minimal damage from Itachi!

K-gurl: Yeah but he's still upset. *looks over at a glaring Itachi then suddenly yawns slightly* I didn't get much sleep the rest of the night because I was keeping one eye open for Itachi.

Razor-san: Itachi wasn't the only reason why you got so little sleep. *points at clueless Kurama*

Kurama: What do you mean by that?

Razor-san/K-gurl: Nothing! ^_^'

Neji: Are you two going to start this thing or what?

Razor-san: O.O Who are you and what have you done with Neji?!

K-gurl: *smirks slightly at the two before picking up the dare sheet* So which dare do you want to start with first Razor-san?

Razor-san: *looks over K-gurls shoulder* Um....why not do your dares first this time?

Sasuke: *scoffs* Losers.

Razor-san: Zip it.

Sasuke: Well you--

Razor-san: Zip it! Ziiiiiiiiiiiip.

Sasuke: -_-*

K-gurl: *gets pink in the face before giving the dare sheet to Razor-san* Why don't you read it?

Razor-san: *raises eyebrow* "Zabuza, switch swords with Kisame for the rest of the chapter" That's not so bad.

Zabuza/Kisame: Absolutely not.

Kisame: Because this is MY sword!

Zabuza: Why would I let a fish touch MY sword?!

Razor-san: =_= Selfish much?

K-gurl: *sighs and snaps her fingers making the two swords switch* You won't be able to get your own sword back until the chapter is over.

Zabuza/Kisame: TT_TT meanie.

Razor-san: o.0 Never....say that again.

K-gurl: *cocks head to the side confused* Why can't they say that again? I wasn't offended.

Razor-san: One, they're jonin or higher rouge ninjas. Two, it makes them sound less cool.

Zabuza: I blame Haku

Kisame: I blame Tobi.

Tobi/Haku: Meanies!

K-gurl: Be nice to them. *hugs Haku and Tobi*

Razor-san: ...ok then. Next dare! The next dare is for everyone! The guys got to stand by the girls they like! Being! Everyone: *shuffles around*

K-gurl: *watches as Naruto walks over to Hinata*

Razor-san: *sweat drops at the crowd by Sasuke* Well, that's different. *Sees Ino, Sakura, Zetsu, Shikamaru, Temari, and Kin around Sasuke*

K-gurl: What's going on here? *walks over to Sasuke* We told you guys that the guys have to stand by the girls they like not the other way around.

Shikamaru/Zetsu: We are.

Razor-san: Alright then Sasuke, go find a girl you like, even if it's just as a friend. Kin, hit the road.

Kin: *glares and walks away* Bitch.

Razor-san: That’s THE bitch to you!

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Razor-san's actions before sitting on the couch*

Razor-san: *Sits by K-gurl*

Neji: *stands by Tenten*

Lee: *stands by Sakura*

K-gurl: *smiles at the smile on Lee's face then looks over at Razor-san* Where's Shino at?

Shino: Here. *stands behind the couch with Haku, Kisame, and Kurama*

Tobi: *jumps into K-gurl's and Razor-san's laps*

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Tobi for a moment*

Kakashi/Asuma/Kurenai: *standing together*

Kabuto: *joins K-gurl's and Razor-san's group*

Hidan/Sasuke: *not standing by anyone*

K-gurl: We might as well do the next dare then.

Razor-san: *raises an eyebrow at Hidan and Sasuke* Hold that thought *pulls out two pieces of paper and writes on them* There we go! *runs up to Hidan and Sasuke and gives them a piece of paper*

Hidan: "Reserved For Shadowdragon"?

Sasuke: "Reserved For Siren" ?

Itachi: *twitch*

Razor-san: Ok! Now we can move on!

K-gurl: So which dare do you want to start with next?

Razor-san: *Looks in horror at Hiei's dare* No! I don't want to die! TT_TT Youko you're up!

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Razor-san for a moment*

Kurama: *transforms into Youko*

Youko: Yes?

Razor-san: Your dare is to stand/stay close to the girl that both you and Kurama like.

Youko: Is that all? *stands by K-gurl*

Razor-san: Yes, because you don't know self-control.

K-gurl: *chuckles at how right that statement is then glances at Youko*

Youko: *smirks at K-gurl*

K-gurl: *turns her attention to her feet while twiddling her fingers because she still feels shy*

Razor-san: *looks at K-gurl’s last dare* Um....L-last dare is for Hiei.

Hiei: Hn.

Razor-san: You made it, you read it! *thrusts the dare sheet into K-gurl's hands before running behind Lee and Gai*

K-gurl: *sweat drops before turning to Youko and whispering* If Hiei tries to kill me, you had better stop him. *to Hiei* Your dare is to walk up to Botan, tell her that you love her and then kiss her.

Everyone: *dead quiet*

Hiei: *goes into demon form*

Razor-san: I think he sees me. *hides behind Gai* Please don't let him kill me.

K-gurl: *gets ready to run should Hiei come her way*

Clock: Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick--

Diedara: *blows up clock* Annoying, yeah.

Razor-san: *peeks out from behind Gai* Um...Hiei. Please do the dare.

Hiei: *all 1000+ eyes glare at Razor-san*

Razor-san: *pales*

K-gurl: *looks at Hiei for a moment with a worried look on her face* If you do the dare then we'll give you some ice cream.

Hiei: …*glare*

Razor-san: If you do the dare I’ll give you ten, five gallon buckets full of any flavor of ice cream you want.

Hiei: *all eyes widen before kissing Botan and muttering "I love you"* Sweet snow, NOW onna.

K-gurl: *waves hand and the ice cream appears in front of Hiei* There you go. Now let's do the next dare.

Razor-san: *Makes sure Hiei isn't going to attack her before nodding* Alrighty then. What's the next dare, K-gurl?

K-gurl: *looks at the sheet for a moment* The next dare is for Sakura.

Razor-san: *evil smile* This dare is also for Ino so, Ino and Sakura, step forward please.

Sakura and Ino: What do we have to do?

K-gurl: *laughing so hard that she's leaning on Youko for support*

Youko: *smirk*

Razor-san: *glares* No.

Youko: *pout*

Sakura/Ino: *bitching about the dare*

Razor-san: *tunes out the bitching and makes a gallon of superglue appear* Here you go.

Sakura: WHERE YOU LISTENING TO A WORD WE SAID?!

Razor-san: No, now do it before I do it for you.

K-gurl: *fell off of the couch laughing her head off while clutching her sides* This is going to be good.

Razor-san: *nudges glue can with foot* Got ten seconds.

Sakura: FINE!! *superglues Ino's hand to her own* HAPPY?!

Razor-san: Very.

K-gurl: *manages to sit up and wipes her eyes where tears were coming out then sits back on the couch* Let's do the next dare then.

Razor-san: Tenten! You've got a dare!

Tenten: Ok, what is it?

Razor-san: You gotta kiss Lee.

K-gurl: *leans against the couch back not knowing that Youko slipped his arm around her waist*

Razor-san: *raises eyebrow at Youko before turning to see Tenten kiss Lee on the cheek* See Sakura? Tenten doesn't have a problem touching Lee! *whispers to self* then again they are teammates.

Sakura: Shut up.

Ino: Stop pulling my arm, billboard- brow!

Sakura: SHUT UP, INO-PIG!

K-gurl: *rubs temples when she hears them arguing as she feels a headache coming on* Why don't you two stop yelling for once or I'll shut you up myself!

K-gurl: *gets an evil smirk on her face* Your dare is that you have to burn all of your puppets.

Razor-san: -_-' This dare should have been for Sasori. Kankuro only has, what, three puppets?

Kankuro: Heh, that cannot be done. They're fireproof.

Razor-san: That makes sense. *turns to K-gurl* What now genius?

K-gurl: How should I know? I'm no genius. But I will be right back. *disappears to see if there's a book in the library that can help*

Razor-san: *yells at K-gurl* Check and see if there is a book called, "How to Burn Fireproof Things For Dummies"

K-gurl: *yells back* Okay. *looks through the shelves but doesn't see anything* *sighs to herself then walks out of the library* I didn't see anything. *walks back over to couch and sits down next to Youko*

Razor-san: The dare said "burn" not "reduce to ash", so...*waves hand and a gallon of gas and a box of matches appear in Kankuro's hands* There you go.

Kankuro: *shrugs as he dumps gas on puppets and throws a lit match on them*

Everyone: *watches the flame*

Razor-san: *pulls out marshmallows on a stick and puts it near the flame* Roasted marshmallows, yum.

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Razor-san for a moment before glancing at Youko*

Razor-san: *mouth full of roasted marshmallows* re wood roo ra rast gare now.

K-gurl: What did you say? *cocks head to the side for a moment in confusion*

Razor-san: *swallows marshmallows* I said, "We should do the last dare now."

K-gurl: I see now. *pulls uot dare sheet* The last dare is for Yusuke. *reads dare then gets a frightened look on her face* I pity you Yusuke.

Razor-san: *look of pity* Yusuke, you've got to go into the torture room with Orochimaru...

Yusuke: Well that doesn't sound so bad.

Razor-san: ...dressed as Sasuke.

Yusuke: O__O; ...do I have too?

K-gurl: Unfortunately you do Yusuke. If he tries anything Yusuke then it's okay to defend yourself. *without thinking, she lays her head on Youko's shoulder*

Razor-san: *Waves hand*

Yusuke: *dressed as Sasuke* TT_TT *disappears with Orochimaru*

K-gurl: *thinks about what might happen and she instinctively moves closer to Youko with a scared look on her face* I'm glad that I'm not Yusuke right now.

Razor-san: *bites nails* I hope he's ok...

K-gurl: Same here. *hears a loud crash close to where she was sitting and jumps in fright in Youko's lap*

Razor-san: Oops sorry, that was me. *picks ups pile of fallen pots*

K-gurl: *glares at Razor-san and tries to get off of Youko's lap but he stops her*

Razor-san: YOUKO!! Knock it off!! *hears a scream and jumps into Kabuto's arms*

Kabuto: *raises eyebrow at Razor-san*

K-gurl: *eyes widen then she concentrates her powers to see what's going on in there and she pales and promptly faints*

Razor-san: *sees what K-gurl is seeing* Holy crap!!

Everyone: What?! What's going on?!

Razor-san: Orochimaru's styling Yusuke's hair!

K-gurl: *still unconscious*

Everyone: =_=

Yusuke/Orochimaru: *exits torture room*

Orochimaru: You look so cute!

Yusuke: -_-* *hair in a Mohawk*

K-gurl: *unfortunately still out cold*

Razor-san: Wake up already! *throws ice water on K-gurl*

K-gurl: *yells loudly and shoots up while spitting water out of her mouth* Why'd you do that Razor-san? *shakes head while trying to get warm since that was ice water*

Razor-san: Just take a look. *points at Yusuke who's still in Sasuke's clothes*

K-gurl: *teeth slightly chattering and she looks at Yusuke for a moment then bursts out laughing* You look hilarious.

Yusuke: -_- Go to hell.

Razor-san: Already here! ^_^

K-gurl: *rubbing her arms slightly while chuckling at Yusuke* We have a question left Razor-san

Razor-san: Yes we do! Neji, your almighty question is, do you like Tenten as just a friend, or more.

Neji: *twitch* She's a teammate.

K-gurl: Okay then so what do you want to do now? *sighs to herself before snuggling into Youko*

Youko: *smirk*

Razor-san: Down foxy, I guess we should end this installment, eh?

K-gurl: Okay then. *turns around and gives Youko a quick kiss on the cheek*

Youko: *transforms back into Kurama before he could jump K-gurl*

Razor-san: There you go peoples! Remember to send in your dares/questions! This is Razor-san and K-gurl, signing off! Goodnight everybody.
Teh Awesome Karaoke Contest by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Razor-san and K-gurl own nothing, but ourselves! ...well, that and the banner of course! xD Read on!
K-gurl: Greetings everyone and welcome to the Truth or Dare with the K-Ks show. I'm K-gurl and that young lady over there is Razor-san. *points to Razor-san*

Razor-san: We've got an extra special episode for you all today!

Asuma: You're going to let us go?

Razor-san: No, but it's still special! We're having, a Karaoke contest!

K-gurl: *smiles to herself*

Razor-san: And due to the length of this chapter, all other dares that don't relate to the contest will be moved to the next chapter! Kakashi, you got lucky today.

Kakashi: *reading book* Yay me.

K-gurl: *pouts secretly*

Razor-san: No worries, K-gurl! Kakashi get tortured next chapter! ^o^

K-gurl: *smirks slightly*

Yusuke: Why isn't K-gurl saying anything?

Razor-san: She's saving her voice for when she sings her song.

Neji: SHE'S singing?

Razor-san: *light glare* I'm singing too! What of it?

Neji: ...destiny says--

Razor-san: It's "Simon Says", not “Destiny Says”.

Neji: -_-

K-gurl: *lightly chuckles to herself* How about we get started?

Yusuke: She speaks!

Razor-san: Quiet you. *waves hand and giant book of songs falls out of the ceiling* Everyone, pick a song to sing.

K-gurl: *walks over to line of chairs and sits down waiting for the others to pick their songs*

Razor-san: *joins K-gurl* Contest...CONTEST!! Crap, K-gurl! Who's going to judge this thing?!

K-gurl: *thinks for a moment then smiles* How about we pick Iruka and Kurenai to judge?

Razor-san: Ok, but don't we need three judges? *thinks for a minute before smirking* I've got it! *snaps fingers and Brit appears* Hey sis! Could you be the third judge for our Karaoke contest?

Brit: ...I guess.

Razor-san: Thanks Brit!

K-gurl: *smiles and waves hand to reveal a giant stage*

Brit: *wide eyes* Whoa...I call dibs on the bean bag chair! *quickly sits on the bean bag chair*

Razor-san: You're odd.

Brit: That a bad thing?

Razor-san: Nope! ^_^

K-gurl: *shakes her head at the two for a moment before seeing that everyone has chosen a song*

Razor-san: *waves hand and Iruka and Kurenai are next to Brit* K, after everyone sings, you tell us who you think sang the best! That person will be the winner.

Brit: ...yes master. =_=

Razor-san: I'm not your master. =_=

K-gurl: *chuckles at them then walks back over to her chair and sitting down*

Razor-san: *sits next to K-gurl* Ok, who goes first.

Brit: *mumbles something to Iruka and Kurenai*

Iruka/Kurenai: *nod in agreement*

Brit: Everyone will pick a number out of a hat between one and two thousand. Whoever is closest to the number I'm thinking of will go first.

K-gurl: Okay then. *draws a number and it's 500*

Razor-san: *picks out a number* I've got 666. *wince* bad number.

Everyone: *draws a number*

Brit: The number was 2. anyone got anything close to that?

Shikamaru: *looks at his number* How troublesome, yes.

K-gurl: *smirks at his misfortune*

Brit: Show us what you got, lazy boy. What are you going to sing for us.

Shikamaru: *sighs* I'm singing Let's Get Rocked by Def Leppard.

Brit: Good song, begin.

Shikamaru: Do ya wanna get rocked?

Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get
Rocked......

I'm your average, ordinary, everyday kid,
Happy to do nothin'
In fact that's what I did.
Got a million ways to make my day, but daddy don't agree
'Cos when I try to get away he says
He get plans for me

Get your butt right out of bed - Stop buggin' me
Get up and move your sleepy head - Don't shake my tree.

He said
Mow the lawn - Who, me?
Walk the dog - Not my style, man!
Take out the trash - No way!
Tidy your room - C'mon get real!
Sorry dad, gotta disappear,
Let's get the rock outta here.

Seven-day weekend,
Up all night,
In at the deep end,
Hang on tight
Won't take a minute,
Won't take long,
So get on in it,
Come on, come on, come on

Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked
Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked
Let's go all the way, get it night'n'day
C'mon let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked.

I'm your average, ordinary, everyday dude
Drivin' with my baby, To get her in the mood
She's dialin'through my radio and I'm ready to make my move,
But what she got ain't rock'n'roll and it really blew my groove

It was - Chopin, Mozart, Beethoven
It makes me wanna scream - Bach, Tchaikovsky, violins
Turn it off! - That ain't my scene
Well I'm sorry girl, here's my confession
I suppose a rock's out of the question?

[Repeat Bridge]
[Repeat Chorus]

Oh, all I wanna do is take a ride into the blue
Ev'ry time I want to love you I get stuck inside my room
Heaven knows I'm sick'n'tired of dancin' with this broom
I feel lucky today
Hey, look at that man!
Do ya wanna get rocked?
Do ya wanna get rocked?

It won't take you a minute,
It won't take that long,
So get on, get with it,
Oh, c'mon
Everybody!

Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked
Get on top, baby
Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked
Do ya wanna?
Do ya wanna?
Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked
Get on top of it
Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked
Love to rock your body, baby
Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get rocked
Let's go all the way,
Let's do it night and day,
Let's get out and play,
Rock the night away
C'mon
Let's get, let's get, let's get, let's get (rocked)
Oh,
Do ya wanna get rocked?

K-gurl: *leans over to Razor-san* What do you think of his singing?

Razor-san: *wide eyes* Damn. *turns to K-gurl* We've got competition! He's actually a good singer!

K-gurl: Let's just do our best.

Razor-san: Right.

Iruka/Kurenai/Brit: *writes something on a piece of paper*

Brit: Good job, Shikamaru. Next.

Sakura: I'm next! I'm singing Miracle by Cascada! *starts singing very poorly*

Razor-san: Good lord! *covers ears* She's ruining the song!

K-gurl: *covers ears tightly while nodding in agreement*

Brit: Enough! *chucks pen at Sakura that hits her in the forehead* You've ruined a good song from one of my favorite artists! Don't ever sing like that again!

K-gurl: *nods in agreement while chuckling slightly*

Sakura: *huffs angrily while walking off stage*

Brit: *digs in purse and pulls out an aspirin* Next. *swallows aspirin*

Naruto: I'll go next! Believe it! I'm singing Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse!

Brit: Cool beans.

Naruto: *looks at Hinata* Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me now...

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That can change my mind
There is nothing else
There is nothing else
There is nothing else

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you....

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

Just hanging by a moment (here with you)
Hanging by a moment (here with you)
Hanging by a moment here with you

K-gurl: *tapping foot to beat of song* Not bad.

Razor-san: *looks at blushing Hinata* Aww! That's so sweet!

Brit: *scribbles something down on piece of paper* Very nice, Naruto. Who's next?

K-gurl: *looks over at the others*

Everyone: *dead quiet*

Brit: Don't everyone answer all at once. -_-

Razor-san: You're all just jealous that Naruto pwns you all! I'll go next! *hops up on stage*

K-gurl: Good luck Razor-san.

Brit: Lets see what you got, little sis.

Razor-san: I'm singing Fancy by Destiny's Child and I'm dedicating this song to Sakura and Ino!

Sakura/Ino: *raises eyebrows*

Razor-san: I don't fancy you too much, child
I don't fancy you too much
I don't fancy you too much, child
I don't fancy you too much
You think you're cute, you think you're fine
You're always trying to steal my shine
Get off of me, don't mess with me
You know who you are

I've always been so nice to you, girl
Helping you girl, there for you girl
You always tried to compete with me, girl
Using me girl, abusing me girl
Flirtin' with every man you see
Especially if the man likes me
Baby where's your self esteem
Find your own identity
(Your head ain't right) No congratulating schemer
(Your head ain't right) You's a liar and a cheater
And I don't want you I don't want you I don't want you no more
Don't come knockin' at my door
I don't know what you came here for, if you didn't know then now you know

I don't fancy you too much, child
I don't fancy you too much
I don't fancy you too much, child
I don't fancy you too much
You think you're cute, you think you're fine
You're always trying to steal my shine
Get off of me, don't mess with me
You know who you are

Roll those eyes girl, twist them hips girl
Swing those hands all in the air
If you wonder why you never had a girlfriend, I think I made myself clear
Girl change your ways right now today
Stop hating me, baby find your own identity
(Your head ain't right) No congratulating schemer
(Your head ain't right) You's a liar and a cheater
And I don't want you I don't want you I don't want you no more
Don't come knockin' at my door
Don't know what you came here for, if you didn't know then now you know

I don't fancy you too much, child
I don't fancy you too much
I don't fancy you too much, child
I don't fancy you too much
You think you're cute, you think you're fine
You're always trying to steal my shine
Get off of me, don't mess with me
You know who you are

Girlfriend Lord knows that I've tried
No matter how much I give to you, you wanna use me for what I got
You take me kindness for weakness, you take advantage of people
One day you shall reap what you sew, girl get your head up out the clouds

Girlfriend, you think you're cute
Girlfriend, don't ya think you're fine
Girlfriend, you're always trying
Always trying to steal my shine
Girlfriend, you think you're cute [Repeat]

I don't fancy you too much, child
I don't fancy you too much
I don't fancy you too much, child
I don't fancy you too much
You think you're cute, you think you're fine
You're always trying to steal my shine
Get off of me, don't mess with me
You know who you are [Repeat 3 times]

I won't say no names

K-gurl: *smirks to herself at the looks on Ino and Sakura's faces*

Sakura: *Inner Sakura* CHA!! I'm so going to kill that bitch!

Razor-san: *Inner Razor-san* That's THE bitch to you!

Brit: *laughs* Even if you don't win, that'll be my favorite song that was dedicated to someone! XD

K-gurl: *smirks to herself* I'll go next.

Razor-san: Go for it, girl!

Brit: Alrighty then, K-gurl. What are you going to sing for us?

K-gurl: I'm going to sing a song from the movie Camp Rock. It's called Here I Am. *gets on the stage then glances at everyone for a moment then her gaze stays on Kurama*

Brit: Lets hear it then.

K-gurl: Okay then. *starts singing* They tell you a good girl is quiet, that you should never ask why
Cause it only makes it harder to fit in
You should be happy, excited
Even if you're just invited
Cause the winners need someone to clap for them
It's so hard just waiting in a line that never moves
It's time you started making your own rules
[Chorus:]
You gotta scream until there's nothin' left
With your last breath
So here I am, here I am
Make'em listen
'Cause there is no way you'll be ignored
Not anymore
So here I am, here I am
Here I am
Here I am
You only get one life to work it, so who cares if it's not perfect
I say it's close enough to perfect for me
Why should you hide from the thunder, and the lightning that you're under
Cause there ain't nobody else you want to be
If how your living isn't working, there's one thing that will help
You gotta finally just stop searchin'
To find yourself
[Chorus]
The world better make some room
Yea move over, over
Cause your coming through
Cause your coming through
[Chorus]
Here I am

Kurama: *stares at K-gurl*

Razor-san: Staring is not polite, Kurama. Woo! Go K-gurl!

K-gurl: *smiles at them as she finishes the song*

Brit: Well done, K-gurl. *scribbles on paper* Alright peoples, who's next?

Yusuke: I'll go. *jumps up on stage*

K-gurl: *walks off of the stage and sits in between Kurama and Razor-san*

Kurama: Well done, K-gurl.

Razor-san: You was awesome!

K-gurl: Thanks but I'm not that good a singer. *blushes in embarrassment*

Razor-san: You pwned Sakura.

K-gurl: *sweat drops* You do realize how awful Sakura is do you?

Razor-san: *sweat drop* Well, you probably sang better then I did. Would that be more of a compliment?

K-gurl: That might be a better compliment but let's wait and see to the end.

Razor-san: Right. Hey, Yusuke's going to sing Long Day by Matchbox 20! Awesome song.

Yusuke: It's sitting by the overcoat,
The second shelf, the note she wrote
That I can't bring myself to throw away
And also
Reach she said for no one else but you,
'cuz you won't turn away
When someone else is gone

I'm sorry 'bout the attitude
I need to give when I'm with you
But no one else would take this shit from me
And I'm so
Terrified of no one else but me
I'm here all the time
I won't go away
It's me, yeah I can't get myself to go away
It's me, and I can't get myself to go away
Oh god I shouldn't feel this way

(Chorus)
Reach down your hand in your pocket
Pull out some hope for me
It's been a long day, always ain't that right
And no lord your hand won't stop it
Just keep you trembling
It's been a long day, always ain't that right

Well I'm surprised that you'd believe
In anything that comes from me
I didn't hear from you or from someone else
And you're so
Set in life man, a pisser they're waiting
Too damn bad you get so far so fast
So what, so long
(Chorus)

It's me, yeah and I can't get myself to go away
It's me, yeah and I can't get myself to go away
Oh God I shouldn't feel this way
(Chorus)

K-gurl: So what do you think of his singing Razor-san?

Razor-san: Better than Sakura's! xD

Sakura: Would you stop saying that already?! *Inner Sakura* CHA! Don't make me come over there!

Razor-san: *Inner Razor-san* I dare you to come over here bitch!

K-gurl: *chuckles at the two as Yusuke gets done singing* So who's next?

Brit: Hey, that's my line! xD

Ino: I'll go next. *walks on stage*

Brit: And what will you singing this evening?

Ino: I'm singing 2 Stars it's also a song from the movie Camp Rock.

K-gurl: Which is an awesome movie.

Razor/Brit: Is it? I haven't seen that movie yet.

Kankuro: Whoa, that was creepy.

K-gurl: What was creepy?

Kankuro: They said the same thing at the same time.

Razor-san/Brit: So? What's your point. *blink* *turn to each other*

Kankuro: See? Creepy!

Razor-san/Brit: *to each other* Stop copying me! ....I mean it! I'll tell mom! ....Flashing! Whoa, that IS creepy.

K-gurl: *sweat drops at them for a moment before pulling Razor-san aside* Who do you want to be the mystery person?

Everyone: ??? What are they talking about?

Razor-san: *points to someone* I pick that person!

Deidara: *looks around at everyone before pointing to himself*

Razor-san: Hey sexy! *winks at Diedara*

Diedara: O///O WTF?!

Brit: How dare you cheat on Shino! Bad Razor-san, bad!

Razor-san: *glomps Shino* I would never cheat on the hotness!

Everyone: O_o

Brit: I taught you well! ^.^

Everyone: -_-

Ino: Hey! Can I sing now or what?!

K-gurl: *walks over to where Kurama is sitting and sits down* Sure. Go ahead.

Ino: Thank you. *starts singing* Wake up
When will things be good enough for you
To see all that we can be
I'm sick of playing games
And acting like we never care
Like we're never there

We pay attention for only seconds

Look at you
Look at me
There's never any us
Can't you see all we can become
We can shine like the sun
If we believe it
Two stars are brighter than one
come on
Come on
Come on
Look at you
Come on
Come on
Come on
Look at me

Listen the way we feel is not just about you and me
It's a harmony
Just give in
Cause together we'll be brighter than just any star
A work of art

We'll make the sky great
Uniting you and I

Look at you
Look at me
There's never any us
Can't you see all we can become
We can shine like the sun
If we believe it
Two stars are brighter than one
come on
Come on
Come on
Look at you
Come on
Come on
Come on

Is it too much to ask
That you put us first
Oh
I feel like we're last in our universe
And it's not where we ought to be

Look at you
Look at me
There's never any us
Can't you see all we can become
We can shine like the sun
If we believe it
Two stars are brighter than one

Look at you
Look at me
There's never any us
Can't you see all we can become
We can shine like the sun
If we believe it
Two stars are brighter than one
come on
Come on
Come on
Look at you
Come on
Come on
Come on
Look at me

Come on
Come on
Come on
Look at you
Come on
Come on
Come on
Look at me

Razor-san: *hand on chin* She's not a half bad singer. What do you think, K-gurl?

K-gurl: I'm just going to say that she's much better than Sakura.

Ino: *smirk*

Sakura: *Inner Sakura* CHA!! *runs at the K-ks* I'm going to kill you! *brick suddenly lands on head*

Razor-san: *nudges unconscious Sakura with foot* I didn't do it.

Brit: I know you didn't, I did.

Razor-san: How?

Brit: *holds up "Easy Button"* These things work wonders.

K-gurl: *chuckles to herself for a moment then motions for Deidara to get on the stage*

Diedara: *walks on stage* What now, un?

Razor-san: *gives paper to Diedara* Sing this song. Our not so mystery singer today shall be Diedara! ^o^

Brit: Sis, due to copy write laws you've got to tell me what he's singing.

Razor-san: I'll tell you after the song is done!

K-gurl: *sweat drops to herself as she settles herself more comfortably on the couch*

Diedara: Hmmmmm...
If I were a painter, mixing my colors
How could I ever find, the blue of your eyes?
The canvas can never, capture the light of your smile
Of your smile

And girl, if I were a sculptor, working in marble
I couldn't hope, to copy your perfect face
The curve of your body, the feel of your skin
My hands could never, ever trace

(Chorus: )
So I'll try and find a melody as beautiful as you
Find the words to say your eyes are bluer than blue
Fill my voice with the emotion I'm feeling for you
And now, when the beat is so strong
I'll give my heart in a song

Oh girl
If I were an actor, I could be someone
Someone who'd always know, the right things to say
But as soon as I'd see you, I'd forget all my lines
And you'll never know, what I feel inside

(Chorus)

There's no other way (no other way)
That I know to say (I know to say)
Baby, how much I love you
And if you'll only give me a chance

Oh girl,

(Chorus x2)

I'll do, I'll do what I do
You know why, know why?
Your eyes are bluer than blue
Uh huh, yeah,
I said I'll do what I do

I'll give my heart in a song

You know I'm not a painter, actor, baby
It don’t matter

I'll give my heart in a song

Oh, you're so beautiful

Give you my heart in a song


Razor-san: That was a well sang version of The Painter by O-Town!

K-gurl: *sweat drops at the song then waits as they write down Deidara's results* Are we done with the contest?

Brit: If no one else wants to go....

Everyone: *dead quiet*

Brit: then I guess we should decide the winner. *leans over and starts talking to Kurenai and Iruka*

K-gurl: *wonders who will win as she sighs in relief that she got her song over with*

Brit: And the winner for this Karaoke contest thing-a-ma-bob is...Crap! I just broke a nail! *cuddles hand to chest* TT_TT ouch.

K-gurl: *falls down anime-style at the suspense*

Razor-san: *raises eyebrow* "Crap" is the winner?

Brit: No! The winner is Shikamura!

Everyone: -_-

Shikamaru: =_= ...how troublesome.

Razor-san: That's Shikamaru you dumbass. -_-

Brit: *sweat drop* uh, right! The winner is Shikamaru!

K-gurl: *walks over to Shikamaru and offers him her hand* Congrats Shikamaru. You deserve the prize.

Shikamaru: *stops in mid-yawn* what prize would that be?

K-gurl: *smirks at Razor-san before turning to Shikamaru* Your prize is that you can go on a date with any person of your choice.

Shikamaru: =_= What a drag.

Razor-san: It was this or sing a duet with Sakura.

Shikamaru: ...I'll pick my date now.

K-gurl: *walks over to her seat and sits down*

Shikamaru: *grabs a random female* I chose her.

Temari: Yay me. -_-

Razor-san: ...ok then! Have fun! *waves hand and Shikamaru and Temari disappear*

K-gurl: So what do you guys want to do while they're gone?

Razor-san: Well I guess we could start the second part of the dare. The beach party.

Yusuke: PARTY! XD

K-gurl: I want all the girls to follow me and Razor-san. *heads to the girl's bathroom after waving her hand and a giant beach appears including the sun and a little bar to eat at*

Brit: Before you do, can I leave now?

Razor-san: yes you may. *snaps fingers and Brit disappears*

K-gurl: *pokes her head out of the bathroom* All you guys except for Orochimaru and Jiraya can go in the boys bathroom and get changed. There are swimsuits galore in both bathrooms.

Jiraya: Why can't I go get a swimsuit on?

Razor-san: We need you to watch Orochimaru.

Jiraya: Oh.

K-gurl: *walks in the girls bathroom to see the girls squealing over the swimsuits* I wonder which one would be good on me?

Razor-san: *in a blue one piece swimsuit* I don't know, but Tsunade squealing over a swim suit is mighty strange.

K-gurl: I agree. *looks over the swimsuits to see a light green two piece* How do you think this one would look on me?

Razor-san: *jokingly* Sexy.

All girls: *finish choosing and putting on their swimsuits*

K-gurl: I'm still not sure about this one. *stands in thought for a moment before looking over the swimsuits again* Could you help me choose one?

Razor-san: What's wrong with the one you have on now?

K-gurl: Okay then. *grabs a clean towel* Let's go.

Razor-san: Alrighty then *grabs a blue clean towel and follows K-gurl out*

Yusuke: *whistles* Look at the girls.

Razor-san: *pulls towel closer* Hey K-gurl, what are we going to do now?

K-gurl: *shrugs shoulders* Whatever we want I guess.

Razor-san: *wide eyes* Really? Anything? *evil grin*

K-gurl: *backs away slowly before nodding and walking over to an empty patch of sand before laying out her towel*

Razor-san: Awesome! Canon ball! *jumps in ocean*

Akatsuki: *wet from Razor-san's canon ball* -_-

K-gurl: *chuckles slightly before sitting on her towel and looking around at everyone*

Choji: So went are Shikamaru and Temari coming back from their date?

K-gurl: I don't know. *looks over at Razor-san to see her swimming* *to Razor-san* When do you want Shikamaru and Temari to come back from their date?

Razor-san: Now I guess...*shrugs and waves hand*

Shikamaru/Temari: *appear in the sky in swimsuits and fall into the ocean*

Shikamaru: *surfaces* Ah, man. I'm soaked. What a drag.

Razor-san: On a happier note, you are in your swimming trunks.

K-gurl: *chuckles at the two for a moment before lying down on her towel and staring up at the clouds then she thought of something* *to Razor-san* Do you think we should put on sunscreen?

Razor-san: *thinks for a minute* We should, but I'm not going to. I don't care if I look like a ripe tomato.

Kakashi: *grabs Razor-san* Well, you should. *tries to put sunscreen on Razor-san*

Razor-san: Ah! It burns!! *struggles in Kakashi's grip* I refuse to wear that stuff! *forces sunscreen away*

K-gurl: *sweat drops at her for a moment before pulling sunscreen out of thin air and popping the cap* Best to be safe then sorry.

Razor-san: K-gurl! Not you too! *struggles to get away from Kakashi and K-gurl* You'll never take me alive!

Kakashi: Stop acting like a little kid. *tries to put sunscreen on*

K-gurl: *shakes head for a moment before putting sunscreen on her arms and legs* You're acting like a vampire to sunlight or garlic.

Kakashi: There all done.

Razor-san: *So covered in sunscreen she could pass as Orochimaru's daughter*

Orochimaru: *hugs Razor-san* My long lost daughter! ^.^

Razor-san: TT_TT I'm never forgiving you two for this. *wrenches herself out of Orochimaru's grip and jumps back into the ocean*

K-gurl: I don't get what's so bad about sunscreen. *walks over to her towel and sits down to put sunscreen on herself*

Razor-san: *tries to wash of sunscreen in ocean* Why won't it come off?!

Kakashi: *in ocean sitting on inflatable chair while reading* It's water proof.

Razor-san: TT_TT No....why are you out here?

Kakashi: Better to be safe then sorry. I'm your swimming buddy.

Razor-san: I can swim perfectly fine on my own! I'm not a little kid anymore! *swims away from Kakashi while underwater*

K-gurl: *shakes head at Razor-san's behavior before trying and failing miserably to put some sunscreen on her back* Man I hate that spot on your back you just can't reach.

Kurama: I'll help you. *grabs sunscreen and covers K-gurl's back with sunscreen*

K-gurl: Thanks Kurama. *blushes slightly*

Razor-san: *floating on top of the water*

Kiba: Canon ball! *jumps into water*

Razor-san: Gah! *goes underwater* *surfaces* Inuzuka!! *swims at Kiba*

Kiba: I'm sorry! *swims away*

K-gurl: *laughs at them for a moment before laying back on her back to stare at the clouds*

Razor-san: *stops chasing Kiba to look at sunset* Well I guess that's our cue to end this segment, K-gurl.

K-gurl:Okay then. *smiles at Kurama for a moment before standing up to head to the bathroom but tripping on a rock buried in the sand*

Naruto/Razor-san: *laughs at K-gurl as they watch Kurama help her up*

Razor-san: This has been yet another installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks! Keep sending dares and questions our way! Keep on swimming, dudes! *dives underwater*
Faye's Book of Pick Up Lines by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Razor-san and K-gurl own nothing but our opinions, banner, and ideas! Nothing else!
And to SkittlesLovesYa, your dare that you accidently deleted will go in the next chapter! ^_^
Razor-san: Greeting peoples! Welcome back to K-gurl's and my truth and dare show! We are still at the beach and having fun!

Kakashi: Time to put more sunscreen on, Razor-san.

Razor-san: AHHHHH!!! NEVER!! *runs behind Shino*

K-gurl: *sweatdrops at her for a moment before walking over to her* What's so bad about sunscreen Razor-san?

Razor-san: It's white, it's sticky, it makes me feel dirty, and do you not remember what happened with Orochimaru?!

Yusuke: ...we're still talking about sunscreen here, right?

Razor-san: ....perv. -_-

K-gurl: *sweat drops for a moment before shaking her head* Let her do what she wants. If she get sunburned then it's her fault. How about we play some water games?

Kakashi: Fine.

Razor-san: *glares at Kakashi before smirking* Can't we do the dares and questions first, K-gurl? Pretty please?

K-gurl: Sure. *runs over to the water and jumps in*

Razor-san: *Pulls out waterproof dare list* Kakashi your dare is first!!

Kakashi: *pulls out waterproof version of his book* That's nice.

K-gurl: *starts laughing in the water at how funny it will be* Your dare is that you have to switch clothes with Gai and act like each other for the rest of the chapter.

Gai: YES!! I get to be cool like my youthful rival!

Razor-san: *slaps Gai* You fail already! *snaps fingers and Gai and Kakashi are in each others clothes*

K-gurl: *starts to sink from laughing so hard at the two of them*

Razor-san: *looks at Kakashi* NOOOOOO!!!! KAKASHI'S IN SPANDEX!!! I'm scarred for life!!!!

Kakashi: -///-

K-gurl: This is too funny. *tries to swim back to shore but she's aching from laughing so hard*

Razor-san: *gasp* K-gurl's drowning! Kakashi! Save her!

Kakashi: *awkwardly* Coming youthful maiden? *grabs K-gurl and brings her back to shore*

Gai: *pouts* I could have done that with even more youth.

Razor-san: Oh yeah, Gai. You have a dare that says you can't say anything about youth for the remainder of the chapter.

Gai: TT_TT

K-gurl: *sweat drops at the two ninja before disappearing and reappearing on her beach towel* So which dare do you want to do next Razor-san?

Razor-san: *looks at dare list* ehhhhhhhh....Tsunade, time for your dare.

K-gurl: This will be good. First we need to bring in the younger Toguro brother. *waves hand and he appears out of no where*

Razor-san: Tsunade, you have to arm wrestle Toguro.

Tsunade: *shrugs and sets arm on random table* lets do this then.

Toguro: *rolls eyes and starts arm wrestling Tsunade*

K-gurl: Go Tsunade! *watches the arm wrestling with interest*

Razor-san: *yawns* Tell me the winner when they finish. In the mean time, *pulls out dare list* I'm going to continue the dares.

K-gurl: Okay then. Who's the next dare for?

Razor-san: We'll need to bring some people to complete the next dares. *waves hand and Siren and Faye appear*

Itachi: *screams like a girl and hides behind Tobi*

Razor-san: Ok, you too know what your dares are but our lovely viewers do not. Faye, you have to hit on Sasuke for the show and Siren you have to be glued to Itachi's back the entire show.

Siren/Itachi: WHAT?!

Razor-san: That's one of K-gurl's dares.

K-gurl: *chuckles nervously as Itachi heads her way with murder on his face* I'm outta here. *hides behind Kurama*

Faye: *by Sasuke* You’re so hot I could cook an egg on you.

Everyone: O.o

Siren: xD

K-gurl: That was weird. *pales when she senses Itachi close by*

Razor-san: *sweat drop* Well it IS part of the dare. *sees Itachi stalking K-gurl* SIT BOY!

Akamaru/Kiba: *sit*

Itachi: *slams into the sand of the beach*

Razor-san: Gotta love Inuyasha! xD

K-gurl: *starts chuckling nervously when she sees Itachi glaring at her* How about we do the next dares then?

Razor-san: Okies then *snaps fingers and Siren and Itachi are glued together*

Faye: xD

Siren/Itachi: TT_TT

K-gurl: So do you want to play some water games then?

Razor-san: *stares at remaining dares and questions on dare list* only if you want to burn this.

K-gurl: What do you mean?

Razor-san: I think we--

Neji: You think?

Razor-san: Quiet you. -_- I think we should finish the dares and questions before we have any fun.

K-gurl: Okay then.

Razor-san: Ehh...the next dare is for Karasu.

Karasu: *raises eyebrow*

Razor-san: You are to stay away from Kurama and K-gurl.

Karasu: ...ok?

Razor-san: *reads second part of the dare and raises an eyebrow at K-gurl* Really now?

K-gurl: *grins sheepishly at her with embarrassment on her face* Will you?

Razor-san: *throws hands up in air* Yes master, your wish is my command! *chuckles* I'll try.

K-gurl: Okay then.

Razor-san: Ok, NOW we start the water games...after we have our question answered.
K-gurl: Okay then. The question is for Keiko.

Razor-san: How many times has Yusuke acted perverted towards you?

Keiko: You except me to keep track? I'd say at least five times a week.

Yusuke: *pout* Hey, I'm a guy.

Jiraya: It's how it is.

Razor-san: My name makes me sound emo.

Everyone: =_=

Razor-san: What it's true! It sounds like I have a love for sharp things.

Kakashi: You do have a love for sharp things.

Razor-san: So?

K-gurl: Now that we got that question out of the way, we can have some fun.

Razor-san: *unenthusiastically* ...yay...

Faye: *to Sasuke* Could you remove your shirt? It's distracting me.

Everyone: O_o That's just creepy.

Sasuke: =_=

K-gurl: *sweat drops at them for a moment before turning to Razor-san* So what do you want to play first?

Razor-san: I don't know. I'm from a small town. I don't know any water games. >__>;

K-gurl: I have heard of one game called chicken we could play.

Razor-san: What's that?

K-gurl: You basically get with a partner and one of you gets on the other's shoulders. Then you try to knock the other player's partners off of their shoulders. Want to play?

Razor-san: I guess.

Yusuke: Alright! xD

K-gurl: *to Kurama* Do you want to play?

Kurama: I suppose.

Razor-san: Ok everyone who's playing, pair up!

***Pairings*** Kurama & K-gurl, Shino & Razor-san, Yusuke & Keiko, Naruto & Hinata, Ino & Shikamaru (Shikamaru: How troublesome, I didn't want to play.), Lee & Sakura (Lee: Gai-sensei, I did it!), Sasuke & Faye, and Itachi & Siren.

K-gurl: Let's play. *standing by Kurama while waiting for the game to start*

Razor-san: *on Shino's shoulders while clinging to his hair* Don't drop my ass off here. *looks down* It's a long way down.

Faye: *on Sasuke's shoulders* I'm riding Sasuke.

Everyone: O__O

Razor-san: I know it's your dare and all, but...please don't ever say that again.

K-gurl: *giggles at what Razor-san for a moment*

Itachi: *Siren on his shoulders* What have I ever done to deserve this? TT_TT

Razor-san: Well, you killed most of your clan, tortured a bunch of people including Sasuke and Kakashi, killed a bunch of innocent people, joined an evil organization that has a not-so-evil name, and your name means "weasel".

K-gurl: *laughs at the look on Itachi's face and the truth behind what Razor-san said* That is so true.

Razor-san: *smirks while whispering to Shino*

Shino: *nods and walks by K-gurl and Kurama*

Razor-san: Let the games begin! *Roughly shoves K-gurl in hopes of knocking her off but fails* Run away!

Razor-san/Shino: *run away from K-gurl*

K-gurl: *smirks as she rights herself* It's on now. *bends down and whispers in Kurama's ear*

Kurama: *nods and makes his way over to the others*

K-gurl: Take this! *waves hand and a huge gust of wind whips up and knocks Ino and Sakura off of their partners' shoulders* Move!

Lee: No! Gai-sensei, Sakura! I failed you! TT_TT

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Multiple Naruto and Hinata's: *gang up on Sasuke and Faye*

K-gurl:*smirks happily as she watches Naruto go after Sasuke* This would be very entertaining if we weren't playing. *looks down to see Youko instead* How about we go after some more people?

Yusuke & Keiko: *trying to take down Itachi and Siren*

Razor-san & Shino: *only ones not doing anything except watching K-gurl and Youko*

K-gurl: *looks over at Razor-san and Shino* *bends down to whisper to Youko* How about we go after Razor-san and Shino, Youko?

Youko: *Smirk* *starts running toward Shino and Razor-san*

Razor-san: Now Shino!

Shino: Insect Wall Jutsu! *barrier of insects appear around Razor-san and Shino*

Razor-san: xP

K-gurl: *merely smirks* *taps Youko on the shoulder then whispers in his ear*

Youko *smirks as he dives underwater*

Razor-san: Crap! Run for it!

Shino: *runs on the water*

K-gurl: *smirks as the seaweed grabs hold of Shino* Got you. Good work Youko.

Youko: *nods as he controls the seaweed*

Shino: *controls his insects to chew through the seaweed binding them*

Razor-san: Free at last! Free at last! Thank god almighty, we are free at last!

K-gurl: *shakes head for a moment then thinks of another plan* You up for it Youko? *whispers the plan in his ear*

Youko: *smirks sneakily as K-gurl starts concentrating* *the water suddenly freezes around Shino's feet and the area around it*

Razor-san: That's cheating!

Razor-san/Shino: *turn into a pile of insects*

Razor-san: *near where Itachi & Siren are duking it out with Naruto & Hinata* Nice clone Shino! You totally fooled them! xD

K-gurl: *curses under her breath then resurfaces for air* It isn't cheating. It's called water bending! Ever hear of it. *starts waving hands and ice shards are shot at them*

Razor-san: Eek!! *snaps fingers and thunderbolts shatter the ice shards* It's getting dangerous around here. :`|

K-gurl: *smirks triumphantly as she and Youko appear behind Razor-san and Shino* You fell for our trick. *pushes Razor-san off of Shino*

Razor-san/Shino: *SPLASH!*

Hinata: *shoves K-gurl off Youko*

Naruto: Yeah we won! Believe it! *swings Hinata around*

Hinata: ^////^ I-I'm glad, Naruto-kun!

K-gurl: * resurfaces and glares at Naruto for a moment before shrugging her shoulders* Oh well. We put up a good fight right Youko?

Youko: *smirks and hugs K-gurl from behind*

Razor-san/Shino: *finally surfaces and sees Naruto* I guess they won. *sees Shino's hair* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! *points at Shino* Shino! Your hair looks like a wet mop!! AHAHAHA--

Shino: *splashes water at Razor-san*

Razor-san: Oh! It's on now! *splashes water back*

Razor-san/Shino: *have a water fight*

K-gurl: *starts laughing at them for a moment before deciding to tease Youko* See if you can catch me Youko. *dives underwater*

Youko: *dives after K-gurl*

Razor-san: *clinging to Shino's back* This has been another installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks! Tune in next time for more dares and more fun that you the viewers send in! Goodnight everyone!
Muchi, Dango, and the Jewish Orochimaru by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
We the K-ks own nothing but our opinions, ideas, and banner. Thank you for your time. NOW READ DAMMIT!!
Razor-san: Welcome back to the show! We're back at the studio after having a fun time at the beach. I'm your host Razor-san, and this...*motions to K-gurl who's still being chased by Youko* ...is getting ridiculous. -_-

K-gurl: Ya think? I'm getting exhausted here. *stops running and collapses to her knees*

Youko: *pounces on K-gurl* ^_^

Razor-san: Down foxy.

Siren: Hey! What about me!?! *still glued to Itachi*

Razor-san: uh...oops? *sweat drop*

K-gurl: *snaps fingers and Siren is unglued from Itachi* There you go. *sweat drops as Youko gets up and flings her over his shoulder*

Razor-san: Good lord, Youko!! *snaps fingers and K-gurl is beside Razor-san* This show is not rated for THAT!! >:-[

Youko: Rated for what? *whistles innocently*

K-gurl: Okay then. *pulls out dare sheet* Which dare do you want to do first Razor-san?

Razor-san: Well, since Siren is here, lets do her dare first.

Siren: What do I have to do? *looks around suspiciously*

Razor-san: Tis our most evil dare as of yet! Muahahahaha!! You have to give Itchy-kun your box of chocolates!!!

Siren: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-- wait, Itchy-kun?

Razor-san: I was bored.

Siren: Oh, ok. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NOT MEH GOODIES!!

K-gurl: *sweat drops at the girl for a moment before noticing that Kurama is back* That's not all Siren.

Siren: *stops screaming* O_o What do you mean, "that's not all"?

Siren/Itachi:

WHAT?! Siren: *snatches dare sheet and does a quick scan* But that dare's not on here!

Razor-san: *looks at nails* Of course it's not. It was suppose to be a dare for yesterday. But someone, *looks at K-gurl* decided not to tell me about it until AFTER we finished the chapter.

K-gurl: *grins sheepishly for a moment* I forgot, okay?

Razor-san: Forgiven! ^o^

Everyone but Hidan: -_-' Good lord.

Hidan: -_- evil Jashin

Razor-san: *sweat drop* Um...have fun on your date! And don't forget to give Itachi them chocolates! ^_^' *waves hand and Siren and Itachi disappear*

K-gurl: So what do we do now?

Faye: *walks out of bathroom* What I miss?

Razor-san: *turns to K-gurl* I think we have our answer. *turns back to Faye* How did you get in here?

Faye: I never left!

Razor-san: ...touché


K-gurl: We have two dares for you but you won't be able to do one of them until Siren and Itachi leave the date room. The other dare we can do right now. *looks at dare sheet* You have to stand by Deidara for the rest of the chapter.

Diedara: Un.

Faye: ok! *stands by Diedara with a small blush on face*

Razor-san: *looks at Diedara* Diedara, if you blow her up, then you'll have to deal with an extremely angry me. So don't even think about it.

Diedara: o_o Gotcha, un.

K-gurl: *looks over at date room* Wow! Itachi has been in there longer than ten seconds with her. That's a record. I guess he's getting used to her.

Razor-san: That, *chuckles to herself* or he's made sure that there's nothing edible in sight.

K-gurl: *walks over to couch and pulls out a book to pass the time until they come out* We might as well get comfortable until they come out.

Inside Dare Room: *screaming*

Razor-san: That took longer then expected.

Itachi: *runs out of room with box of chocolates in hands* MINE!!

Siren: NO!! GIMME! *runs after Itachi*

K-gurl: *watches them run around the room for a moment with multiple sweat drops forming* This is weird. Who's dare is next?

Razor-san: *reads dare with muffled laughter* Itchy-kun! You has another dare!

K-gurl: *starts laughing at his misfortune* This dare is from shadowdragon.

Itachi: *twitching madly*

Razor-san: Me thinks he knows what's going to happen. Everyone! Give a warm welcome to the whore--I mean Muffin and her twin children!

Muffin: Itachi-kun!

Everyone: *shudders* The muffin...spoke.

Razor-san: We still haven't gotten over that it seems.

K-gurl: This is getting weirder by the minute.

Razor-san: I've solved the mystery!

K-gurl: The mystery of what?

Razor-san: The mystery of why Itachi's muffin is such a slut!

K-gurl: Why is the muffin such a slut then?

Razor-san: Remember the wedding ceremony? Itachi ate the original muffin that loved him and we had to find a quick replacement.

****************************FLASH BACK*******************************

Hidan: You may kiss the muffin.

Itachi: *eats muffin* mmmm...blueberry.

Everyone: 0.o

Razor-san: 0_0 remind me never to allow you to marry a real person.

Zetsu: Ah, that was sweet! *whistles* Go Itachi! xD That's how we did things in our clan!

Everyone: O_O *backs away from Zetsu*

*********************************END FLASH BACK*************************************

K-gurl: Yeah?

Razor-san: Muffin was the replacement muffin and honestly, how many people with morals do you know that will agree to marry a total stranger just because someone asked them too?

K-gurl: True. Itachi, you have to baby sit the muffin's kids for the rest of the chapter.

Itachi: I knew this was going to come back to haunt me.

The Twins (Dango and Muchi): Uncle Sas-gay! *glomp Sasuke*

Sasuke: *twitch*

Itachi: *smirks* then again.

K-gurl: *starts laughing at what they called Sasuke* This is getting funny.

Razor-san: *Laughs before returning attention to dare list* Alrighty next dare...*pales when she sees dare*

K-gurl: What's wrong?* looks over Razor-san's shoulder before seeing what she paled at*

Razor-san: *mutters* Orochimaru...

K-gurl: This might not end well.

Razor-san: *Hides in Emo Corner with Sasuke and the twins*

K-gurl: Let's just get it over with Razor-san. Orochimaru, your dare is to hug a banana and give it to Razor-san as an early christmas present.

Orochimaru: But I'm Jewish!

Everyone: O_o

Razor-san: I'm not.

K-gurl: Just do it. *sweatdrops at what Orochimaru said*

Orochimaru: ...fine. *banana appears in hand* Happy Early Chirstmas, my daughter!

Razor-san: I don't want your banana!

Orochimaru: TT_TT You don’t have to be so mean about it.

K-gurl: Okay then. Let's move on to our next dare shall we?

Razor-san: *walks away from Orochimaru* Uh sure...the next dare is for Hiei.

Hiei: Hn.

K-gurl: You have to have an Onbaa cling to your back for the rest of the chapter. *waves hand and a baby Onbaa appears on Hiei's back*

Onbaa: Onbu!

Razor-san: Black Ops! ^o^

Naruto cast: *sweat drop*

Hiei: Onna...*puts hand on sword*

Onbaa: Onbu! Onbu! *clings to Hiei's back*

Razor-san: Now Hiei, be a good influence to your child--I mean Onbaa.

Hiei: -_- Hn.

K-gurl: Let's do the next dare shall we?

Razor-san: Righty-Os! Kurama! You and K-gurl have to go on a date!

Dango/Muchi: Ewww!

K-gurl: *shakes her head at the kids' reactions*

Razor-san: What's so bad about K-gurl and Kurama going on a date....again.

Dango: Girls have cooties!

Razor-san: *raises eyebrows* So you're saying I have cooties?

Muchi: No. *big puppy eyes* You're too nice to have cooties.

Razor-san: *heart melt* Awww! They know how to baffle people with bull. o^.^o

Muchi/Dango: ^.^

K-gurl: So you guys are saying that I have cooties?

Dango/Muchi: *Hide behind Razor-san* Mehbeh >__>

K-gurl: That figures.

Kurama: Kids will be kids.

Razor-san: *rubs head sheepishly* Don't you have a date to go on?

K-gurl: Oh yeah. *heads to the date room*

Razor-san: *fake tears* My little girl is growing up! I remember a time when K-gurl would blush madly just at the thought of going on a date with Kurama. I'm so proud!

K-gurl: *sweatdrops at Razor-san before walking in the date room* That was strange.

Kurama: *also has sweat drops* Yes, that was very...odd.

Razor-san: Now what do we do? The show can't go on without K-gurl...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>In Date Room>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

K-gurl: So what do you want to do?

Kurama: I don't know, what do you want to do?

K-gurl: Do you want to go for a walk for right now? After that hopefully we'll have some ideas.

Kurama: Ok then.

K-gurl: *starts walking down a random path*

Kurama: *follows* So any ideas yet?

K-gurl: Not really. I would suggest letting Youko out to see if he has any ideas, but I have a feeling I would regret that. He would probably suggest something perverted.

Kurama: Exactly why he's staying in today.

Bunny: *jumps out on path*

K-gurl: What a cute bunny! I wonder where it came from. *goes to pick up bunny*

Kurama: *grabs K-gurl and shoves her behind him*

Bunny: *transforms into a demon* ....rawr.

K-gurl: Oh no. What is going on here? *pulls out sword and gets in a defensive position*

Bunny: Good Lord, lady! *raises hands in surrender* Put the sword down!

K-gurl: *keeps the sword out but lowers it* What is going on here? This is so weird.

Bunny: I'm lost! TT_TT

Kurama: What an interesting predicament.

Bunny: Do either of you know which direction England is located?

K-gurl: *multiple sweatdrops* I don’t even know where our studio is located let alone England? Why don't you go through that door and ask my friend Razor-san. She might know. *points to door to studio*

Bunny: Thanks! *runs through studio door*

Kurama: I wonder why the demon wanted to got to England.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Meanwhile Back at the Studio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Razor-san: OMG! Demon Bunny! *holds up baseball bat*

Bunny: Good lord, *holds up hands in surrender* what's wrong with you people?!

Razor-san: What do you want?

Bunny: Could you people direct me in the direction of England?

Razor-san: Oh. *puts bat down* First you take a left--

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Back with K-gurl and Kurama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

K-gurl: *puts sword away* That was strange yet interesting. *turns to Kurama* How about we continue our walk?

Kurama: Ok. I wonder what other interesting things will be thrown our way.

K-gurl: *arrive at a beach and sees that the sun is setting* I just love watching sunsets. *sits down on sand*

Kurama: Me too. *watches the sun go down* It's dark out now. Do you want to go back?

K-gurl: Okay then. *gets up and walks off of the beach* *shivers slightly* The only drawback to watching the sunset outside is it gets cold.

Kurama: *drapes his coat around K-gurl's shoulders* There you go.

K-gurl: Thanks. *blushes lightly* I bet they're wondering where we are.

Kurama: Probably. *take K-gurl’s hand* Lets go.

****************Back at the studio********************

Razor-san: *looks at watch* K-gurl and Kurama should be back soon.

Dango: Daddy! I'm hunger!

Muchi: Daddy I gotta go pee!

Itachi: =_=

******************Back With The Love Birds******************

K-gurl: *arrive at a beach and sees that the sun is setting* I just love watching sunsets. *sits down on sand*

Kurama: Me too. *watches the sun go down* It's dark out now. Do you want to go back?

K-gurl: Okay then. *gets up and walks off of the beach* *shivers slightly* The only drawback to watching the sunset outside is it gets cold.

Kurama: *drapes his coat around K-gurl's shoulders* There you go.

K-gurl: Thanks. *blushes lightly* I bet they're wondering where we are.

Kurama: Probably. *take K-gurl’s hand* Lets go.

K-gurl: *feels her face heating up* *walks in the studio to see everyone sitting around* We're back.

Razor-san: *Playing strip poker with Yusuke, Tsunade, Jiraya, and Naruto* *fully clothed* Hey! The love birds are back!

Tsunade: *almost fully nude* About time.

Naruto/Yusuke/Jiraya: *each missing a sock* Wanna play?

K-gurl: *blushes heavily then looks at the ground* I've never played poker before.

Tsunade: *Jaw drops* You've never played poker before?!

Razor-san: Then don't start K-gurl. Once you start you can't stop. Like her. *points to Tsunade*

K-gurl: I'll just watch. *sits down then remembers that she's wearing Kurama's coat* *she takes it off then hands it to Kurama*

Yusuke: Wanna play, Kurama?

Kurama: No thank you, Yusuke. I'll just watch.

Razor-san: Alrighty then. *shuffles deck and deals two cards to everyone who's playing*

K-gurl: *shakes her head at them then pulls out a book and starts reading*

>>>>>>>>>>After a few million games of Poker>>>>>>>>>>

Razor-san: I'm bored out of my mind.

K-gurl: *yawns slightly out of boredom then puts her book away* How about we do the rest of the dares? We still have another for Faye.

Razor-san: Oh ok. *yawns*

Faye: *still by Diedara* What now?

K-gurl: Faye, you have to go on a date with Deidara.

Razor-san: *waves hand and Faye and Diedara disappear* Hope Diedara doesn't blow anything up.

K-gurl: Yeah. *stands up then walks to kitchen to get a bottle of water*

Inside Dare Room: *BOOM!*

Razor-san: The hell? *runs to dare room door and pulls it open*

Faye: Do it again! Do it again!

Diedara: Ok, un! *makes clay bird destroy random object in corner of room*

Razor-san: STOP DESTROYING MY STUFF!!

K-gurl: *runs into the room with a wet shirt* What happened?

Diedara: UN!!! SHE'S TRYING TO KILL US!!

Razor-san: That was expensive!!!

Kazuka: Really?

Razor-san: *Prepares to bash Diedara over the head with a chair but stops in mid-swing* Um...K-gurl? Why are you wet?

K-gurl: *glares at Deidara for a moment then turns to Razor-san* I was drinking my water in the kitchen when I heard that explosion. I was so startled by it that I sloshed my water all over me.

Razor-san: Um, K-gurl, you may REALLY want to consider changing out of your WHITE shirt.

Jiraya: *nose bleed*

Kurama: *glares at Jiraya and drapes his coat around K-gurl* Hands off, perv.

K-gurl: *glares at Jiraya then heads to the bathroom to change while Kurama stands outside the closed door* Thanks for the help Kurama.

Kurama: *nods and continues guarding the door*

Razor-san: Well, that was awkward. *points behind her to Diedara who's trying to sneak away* YOU'RE not off the hook, buddy.

K-gurl: *walks out with a light purple shirt on* What did I miss? *pulls out dare sheet* We have a last minute review.

Razor-san: Yes we do! Yuki_Marker_user barely managed to catch us before we finished the chapter! So lets start giving away free dares! This next dare would be for the red head, Kurama!

K-gurl: *giggles slightly before walking to the kitchen to put her glass away*

Kurama: ?? What's the dare?

Razor-san: You MUST end every sentence with, ‘rose whip’!

K-gurl: *puts her glass in the sink and rinses it before grabbing an apple* What did I miss?

Kurama: I've got to end every sentence with 'rose whip'.

Razor-san: I don't know why but I like it. :D

K-gurl: I think it's a little weird but it seems funny. *shrugs shoulders before sitting on the couch*

Razor-san: *shrugs* We don't even give Kurama too many lines, anyway. But as long as he has more lines than Gaara I'm happy.

Gaara: *hasn't said a line for the entire show* -_-

Temari: Why? Don't you like Gaara?

Razor-san: Yeah, I do. But Gaara speaking willingly is TOO out of character for me. Anyways, *pull out dare list* next dare.

K-gurl: *nods in agreement with Razor-san* Who's the next dare for?

Razor-san: Neh, *impersonates Bugs Bunny* What's up K-gurl? xD Heh, just kidding. The next dare would be for you K-gurl. You've got to say "daisuki zetto" to Kurama every five lines. According to Google, that roughly translates to "I love you always"

Fan girls: Awwwww!

Neji: *screams* AHHHHHHHH!!!! STAY AWAY!!! *hides behind Lee*

K-gurl: *giggles at Neji for a moment then blushes like crazy* Um ok. I'm not sure though when my last fifth sentence was though.

Razor-san: *pulls out flamethrower* This would be line four K-gurl. *points flamethrower at fan girls* Get out of my studio!!!

K-gurl: *pulls out bazooka and blasts fangirls out of studio* That takes care of them. Now onto the next dare. *to Kurama while blushing like crazy* D-daisuki zetto, Kurama.

Razor-san: Cute. *still has flamethrower* Yusuke! Your dare is to say "finger bang"!

Yusuke: *smirk* FINGER BANG!!

Diedara: *makes clay bird* ART'S A BANG!! *Blows up refrigerator*

Razor-san: STOP BLOWING UP MY STUFF!!!

K-gurl: *smiles at their actions* Let's do the next dare shall we?

Razor-san: Aren't you forgetting something? *coughs and points to dare list*

K-gurl: *shrugs shoulders* I only have to say that every five sentences Razor-san.

Razor-san: Every five of YOUR sentences? Or every fives sentences in general?

K-gurl: I'm not sure. I don't think the reviewer specified which to say it at the end of.

Razor-san: Oh, well let's do every five sentences you say then. You've already said four sentence since that last time, but any who, *picks up dare list* Naruto's dare is the last dare of the day.

K-gurl: I think you forgot a dare. *whispers to Razor-san about the dance dare she made* *to Kurama* Daisuki zutto Kurama.

Razor-san: *sweat drop* eheh....whoops.

Hiei: Hn.

Onbaa: Onbu! Onbu! ^_^

K-gurl: *smiles at the Onbu* I think the Onbaa is taller than Hiei now* notes that the Onbaa's feet are dragging*

Hiei: *glare of death*

Razor-san: Umm...anyways, we have that dance thing to do...*snaps fingers and dance floor appears*

K-gurl: *waves hand and a stereo and speakers appear along with chairs and refreshments* We are ready for the dance but if you guys want to change into something else then there are more clothes in the bathrooms.

Muchi/Dango: *dancing on the dance floor* Daddy! Come dance with us!

Itachi: -_- No thanks Dango: *cries* I WANT TO DANCE WITH DADDY!!!!

Itachi: Ok! Ok! *walks out on dance floor*

K-gurl: *giggles at the scene before sitting on one of the chairs* This should be amusing.

Itachi: *standing there watching the twins dance around him*

Sasuke: *smirks* heh.

Muchi: *looking at Sasuke* Uncle Sassy! Come dance with us!

Naruto: *laughing* Yeah, Sassy! Go dance!

K-gurl: *laughs at Sasuke then walks over to the refreshment stand to get a drink* This is turning out okay but no one is doing anything. *walks over to Razor-san* We need to liven this dance up. *to Kurama* Daisuki zutto.

Razor-san: *sitting at a table with Shikamaru, Shino, and Sai* And how would you propose we do that?

K-gurl: We could try playing some different music to see if anyone will dance like Naruto and Hinata.

Razor-san: *snaps fingers and book of songs land on the table* What kind of music you looking for?

K-gurl: How about the Buttons song and other songs like them? Maybe some other songs like that.

Sai: I'm not sure that no dick will dance to that.

Razor-san: And I'm not sure that you'll ever come up with decent nicknames for people.

Sai: What do you mean, fugly?

Razor-san: =_=* And he means no harm by it. *looking at Sai's fake smile*

K-gurl: Just ignore him for the time being. *gets annoyed with his fake smile* Let's try to put some life in this dance. *to Kurama* Daisuki zutto.

Razor-san: *shrugs and put a mix CD in the stereo*

Stereo: *playing S.O.S. by Rihanna*

K-gurl: *walks back over to her chair and sits down while hoping that someone will go and dance besides the muffin twins*

Razor-san: *smacks forehead* Razor-san, you idiot! *turns to K-gurl* We forgot to do Naruto's dares!

K-gurl: *eyes widen for a moment before running over to Naruto* You have a dare Naruto.

Razor-san: *covers Naruto's mouth* Plural, Naruto has dares. And the first dare is no more saying believe it.

K-gurl: *sees the shocked look on his face* It'll be okay Naruto.

Naruto: TT_TT

Razor-san: Don't worry Naruto! I actually know this song! It's a good one. *hands lyrics to Naruto* Better study them quick. *walks on to the dance floor* *waves hand and microphone appears* Naruto, please report to the dance floor. Your dare is to sing Mambo # 5 and dedicated it to Danna!

Hinata: *boos*

Everyone: *stares at Hinata* O_O

Hinata: o////o uh...never mind.

K-gurl: This ought to be good. *sits back and waits for Naruto to start singing*

Naruto: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Mambo Number 5

One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the car, so come on
Let's ride to the liqueur-store around the corner
The boys say they want some gin and juice
But I really don't wanna
Beerbust like I had last week
I must stay deep
Because talk is cheap
I like Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita
And as I continue you know
They are getting sweeter
So what can I do I really beg and you my Lord
To me flirting it's just like sport, anything fly
It's all good let me dump it
Please set in the trumpet

Chorus:
A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man

And jump and down go and move it all around
Shake your head to the sound
Put your hand on the ground
Take one step left
And one step right
One to the front and one to the side
Clap your hands once
And clap your hands twice
And if it looks like this
Then you are doing it right

Chorus:
A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man

I do all
To fall in love with a girl like you
You can't run and you can't hide
You and my gonna touch and sky

Chorus:
A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man

Razor-san: Heh, heh, go song! XD


K-gurl: Not bad Naruto. *to Kurama* Daisuki zutto. *walks over to where Naruto is standing and takes the mike from him* Now let's have some real fun you guys.

Faye: *drags Diedara to dance floor*

Siren: *in emo corner with Sasuke* my...chocolate...

Razor-san: Oh, you two still ARE here. ^o^

K-gurl: *walks to refreshment stand and grabs a cookie and another glass of punch*

Razor-san: *yawns and looks at watch* 3:37am...I thinks it's time to end this chapter. This has been yet another installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks. I'm your sleepy host, Razor-san, and that *points to the girl who's drinking punch* is my Co-host K-gurl. Dares and questions are welcomed with open arms. *yawns* Good night everybody.
School Shopping Fun and the Blushing Shino! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
We the K-ks, have and never will, no matter how much it depresses us, own Naruto and/or Yu Yu Hakusho. Kamisori does however own (somewhat) the banner.

Read on our faithful readers!
Razor-san: Greetings peoples! Welcome to another chapter of--

Yusuke: *about to say something but is suddenly hit with a giant hammer* @_@

Razor-san: *holding giant hammer* ME THINKS NOT!! >:-[ *clears throat* Welcome to another chapter of Truth or Dare With The K-ks! I'm your host Razor-san! *motions to K-gurl* And this is my co-host, K-gurl!

K-gurl: *smiles at everyone* I am so happy that we got over 1000 on the read count.

Razor-san: I know! It makes me happy that people are reading our junk! :D

Itachi: People are actually reading this? I can't believe it.

Razor-san: -_- No one asked you. Besides, if people weren't reading this, we wouldn't get most of the dares we put on here! ^o^

K-gurl: That's true. So what do you want to do next?

Razor-san: ...Shino?

Everyone: WHA?! O///O

Shino: O/////O

Razor-san: Sheesh, can't you people take a joke at all? -///-

K-gurl: *sweat drops for a moment before looking through the remainder of the songs* Do you want to play one last song before we make the dance floor disappear?

Razor-san: Eh? Really doesn't matter to me.

Jiraya: ^_^ *presses play*

Stereo: “Oh...my...god. Becky, look at her butt--”

Razor-san: *presses stop* I don't think so!

Neji: You think?

Razor-san: You're not blind? Why didn’t anyone tell me this?!

Neji: -_-

K-gurl: *picks up another song and puts it in the CD player* How about this one? *shows CD case to Razor-san*

Razor-san: You want to play a song from "Kid Rock"? Didn't think you liked that music. But this is one good song on that CD.

K-gurl: *puts CD in CD player and presses play*

Stereo: I got the
I got them love sick blues ya'll
Man, I can't find my baby
I think she took off with another man
I been around the world looking twice

You know I checked in New York City
On the streets and on the subways
And I looked around that tired town to
find the one who loved me
I looked out in the Hamptons thought she'd
be hangin' with them rich folks
But no she wasn't anywhere hangin' on the east coast

I wish my baby come home
I want my baby come home
I wish my baby come home
I want my baby yeah my baby to come back home
Man you know I love that girl

I checked down to the Southern
plains from Alabama to Georgia
Honey if you hear this, please know I'm looking for ya
I checked with all my rebel friends
I've looked around for weeks
And I swear until I find her I
won't eat and I won't sleep

I want my baby come home
I want my baby come home
I want my baby come home
I wish my baby yeah my baby would come back home

I went from Albuquerque to Maine and
didn't find a damn thing
So I looked in California - up and down the coast
I looked all over Hollywood - it wasn't even close
Never found nothin'
So, I came home, home to Detroit City
And there she was sittin' on my porch
- My baby looked so pretty

Now my baby's back home
Yea my baby came home
Yea my baby's back home
I'm so happy that my baby is finally home

K-gurl: *walks over to chair and sits down while listening to music*

Yusuke: I like this artist! ^_^

Razor-san: You would.

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes at Yusuke*

Hinata: *humming to the lyrics*

K-gurl: *gets up and walks over to Naruto* Why don't you ask Hinata to dance?

Naruto: *looks at feet and mumbles*

Razor-san: ...what was that?

Naruto: I said I can't dance.

K-gurl: Not everyone can dance Naruto. I can't dance very well.

Razor-san: Neither can I.

Sasuke: Can you do anything?

Razor-san: I can sick your fan girls on your ass! >:-[

Stereo: *finishes playing song*

Razor-san: I say go for it, but the song just ended. *sweat drop* Um...how 'bout them dares? ^_^'

K-gurl: Which dare do you want to do first?

Razor-san: Lets do shadowdragon's dare first!!

Dango/Muchi: Yay!! Daddy has a dare!

Itachi: Why are they still here?

Razor-san: Because they're needed for this next dare, and because Muffin has left you for Cookie.

Gaara: *in bathroom* Why, Cookie?! WHY?! TT_TT

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Gaara for a moment before looking at the dare sheet* Your dare is to help them get ready for their first day of school. Razor-san and myself have to help.

Razor-san: They grow up so fast! ...hey I just realized something! That was Gaara's first real line!

K-gurl: That's right. Let's get started then.

Razor-san: You know what this means don't cha?

K-gurl: What do you mean?

Razor-san: We're going to Walmart! xD

K-gurl: Oh. *waves hand and poofs to Walmart with Razor-san*

Razor-san: Oops! We forgot some people! *waves hand and Itachi, Dango, and Muchi appear*

K-gurl: *walks down the aisle for the supplies* I found most of what we need. *pulls down all of the supplies they will need*

Itachi: *sweat drops at the full cart* ...are you sure they need that much stuff.

Razor-san: Oh we're not done! These are just the basics of pencils and note books! ^_^ Next we have clothes!

Dango/Muchi: Yay!! Clothes!

Itachi: O__O;

K-gurl: Will we need anything else? If not then I'm out of here. I can't stand shopping for clothes. *waves hand and disappears*

Razor-san: I'm not a huge fan of clothes shopping either, but I'll do it. *pulls out giant school list*

Itachi: @.@ ...that's a big list.

K-gurl: *back with the others* So what do you guys want to do while they're busy at Walmart?

Everyone: *Shrugs shoulders*

K-gurl: You guys can do anything but don't break anything. If you guys break anything, you're in trouble with me. *walks to library to get some peace and quiet and find a good book to read until Razor-san gets back*

Kiba: Well how hard can that be? *leans on nightstand*

Lamp on Nightstand: *falls over and shatters*

K-gurl: *waves hand and Kiba is tied to a chair with unbreakable and untearable ropes* I warned you guys. *sits on a bean bag chair with a book and starts reading*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Meanwhile, at Walmart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Itachi: *pulling two carts full of stuff* …how are we going to pay for all this?

Razor-san: *also pulling two carts full of stuff* Don’t worry about it! I swiped Kazuka’s credit card! ^o^

Muchi/Dango: *Each pushing a mini cart full of stuff* Yay!! Kazuka got robbed!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Back at the Studio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kazuka: NOOOOOOOO!!! MY CREDIT CARD!! WHERE IS IT?!

K-gurl: *pokes head out of library* Who knows where it went? Maybe someone took it?

Kazuka: *in K-gurls face* WHO WOULD DARE STEAL MY CREDIT CARD?!

Everyone: Razor-san.

K-gurl: Razor-san's in trouble when she gets back. *starts backing away from Kakuza before he can try anything out of anger* I'll be in the library if you guys need me. *runs in the library*

Kakuza: I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

Razor-san: No, I'm pretty sure the song goes, "I want my baby back" *enters studio with four bags full of stuff*

Muchi/Dango: Yay!! We got lots of stuff! *each carrying a bag full of stuff*

Itachi + 5 Itachi clones: *carrying 6 bags of each*

Kazuka: O___O Wha-what have you done?! TT_TT My money!

K-gurl: *pokes her head out of the library again* You might want to run Razor-san. *walks over to couch and sits down with the book in her hand*

Razor-san: Run? Why? *oblivious to the angry Kazuka who's walking closer*

Shino: Kazuka's going to kill you if you don't move. *summons swarm of insects*

Razor-san: Kazuka?? ........OH! That reminds me! *runs over to Kazuka and gives him his credit card back* Good thing I ran into Teddy when we were shopping! I didn't need to use it! ^.^

K-gurl: Who's Teddy?

Shino: Yes, whose Teddy?

Kiba: Shino, you're not jealous, are you?

Shino: ...

Razor-san: Teddy is my uncle and God-father! He bought all the stuff for us! ^_^

K-gurl: That's cool. So which dare do you want to do next?

Itachi: *Sleeping on the sofa next to Shikamaru*

Razor-san: *sweat drop* Let's do shadowsoflife's dares now, sound good?

K-gurl: So which dare do you want to do? Choji's or Temari's?

Razor-san: ..........

Naruto: *waves hand in front of Razor-san's face* Hello? Hellllllllllllooooooooooooo? Anybody home? *points angrily to Orochimaru* What have you done to her?!

Orochimaru: I didn't do anything to her!

K-gurl: Are you okay? *waves hand in front of her face* How about we do Choji's dare first? *to Choji* You have to either kiss or date Ino.

Razor-san: .................

Haku: *shaking Razor-san's shoulders* Hey wake up!

Naruto: *looks around nervously before transforming into Razor-san*

Ino: WHAT?!

Razor-san(Naruto): Just do the dare and let him kiss you.

K-gurl: *pushes Ino into Choji and force them to kiss each other* Now let's do Temari's dare. *pulls out dare sheet* Temari your dare is to kiss Shikamaru.

Temari: *shrugs and kisses the sleeping Shikamaru*

Shikamaru: ZZZZZzzzzz...

Haku: *slapping the real Razor-san repeatedly* Wake up!!

Razor-san: .............. ...

K-gurl: I think I can snap her out of it. * get a mind link with her and shows her an image of a nude Shino*



Razor-san: *drools* *suddenly looks around* ...uh? Where am I, again? And why was Shino nude? Not that I'm complaining.

Shino: O////////////O

K-gurl: I had to do something to wake you up. You were just standing there doing nothing. Now let's do the next dares shall we?

Razor-san: Um...sure, but I have one question, though.

K-gurl: What is it?

Razor-san: How do you know what Shino looks like while nude?

Shino: o/////////////////o *pulls up collar*

K-gurl: I didn't. I just used my imagination. I only like one person and you know who that is.

Razor-san: ...you...used your imagination? ...I'm not sure if I should be relived or worried.

Shino: >///////////>

Razor-san: *wraps arms around Shino* Ah, don't be embarrassed Shino! You looked good!

Shino: x//////////x

Razor-san: ...um...anyways! On to the next dare! ^_^'

K-gurl: Which dare do you want to do next?

Razor-san: Um...Let's do Itachi's other dare! ...and what's with you and glueing/sticking things to peoples backs?

Hiei: Seriously, woman

Onbaa: *almost fully grown* Onbuu!

K-gurl: You might want to be careful when that Onbaa is full grown. It might go on a rampage. *waves hand and Sasuke is glued to Itachi's back*

Sasuke: Why you--

Itachi: *rolls over on his back in his sleep*

Razor-san: That's one way to shut the Uchiha's up! ^_^ Let's do the questions now!

K-gurl: How about we do Gaara's question first? *to Razor-san* Don't forget about the big dare I put.

Razor-san: Hai, hai! We should do that dare last! Gaara! My favorite red head of the series!

Gaara: *still crying because his cookie ran away with Itachi's Muffin*

Razor-san: ...*scratches head* wow, I don't want to say anything that could make him go really emo.

K-gurl: *walks over to Gaara and carefully puts a hand on his shoulder* Um, Gaara. We have a quick question for you.

Gaara: *looks at K-gurl with red puffy eyes*

K-gurl: Do you miss your mother?

Gaara: *cries hysterically*

Razor-san: *hands Gaara a box of tissues* Translated: "Yes". Wow, OOC moment anyone?

K-gurl: *backs away a little for a moment before looking at Razor-san* On to our next question I guess.

Razor-san: *watching Gaara*...um...right.

K-gurl: The next question is for Lee.

Lee: YOSH! What's the question!

Razor-san: If you couldn't be with Sakura, then who would you choose out of everyone?

Lee: GAI-SENSEI!

Everyone: O__o

Razor-san: ._. Uh, Lee, the question meant as to have a relationship with.

Lee: Oh, then....wow this is hard...their all either taken, from another world, or ugly.

Ino: WHAT?!

Razor-san: Crap! Quick, Sai! Baffle her with bull!

Sai: *to Ino* Don't listen to him beautiful. ^_^

Ino: ^///^

K-gurl: Who would you be with Lee?

Lee: ....um....Tenten I guess. Because I know her best.

K-gurl: That's cool. Now we can get the next dare done.

Razor-san: *Sees Neji glare at Lee* Um, ok then. I’ve got to go to the bathroom, but please continue without me. *walks into bathroom*

K-gurl: Okay then. *waves hand and bunches of sleeping bags appear* We're having a sleepover.

Everyone Except Lee and Guy: *Unenthusiastically* Yay.

Lee/Guy: How youthful! *good guy pose*

K-gurl: Oh come on guys. How about we get some suggestions for some party games while Razor-san is busy?

Naruto: Uh, K-gurl. Can I ask you something?

K-gurl: Sure Naruto. What do you want to ask?

Naruto: What's this for? *hold up tampon*

K-gurl: *looks at it for a moment before blushing slightly* Where did you get that Naruto?

Naruto: It feel out of Razor-san's pocket? So, what's it used for?

K-gurl: It's a woman's secret Naruto. *grabs tampon and snaps fingers to send it to Razor-san* Now what do you guys want to play?

Naruto: *pouts then looks at Hinata* You'll tell me won't you?

Hinata: o////o W-w-well, I-I-I-

Neji: Stop harassing my cousin, Uzamaki.

K-gurl: *gets an annoyed look on her face* Trust me Naruto. You don't want to know what they are used for. *walks over to the couch and sits down* Now what are we going to do?

Naruto: *pouts* Fine, don’t tell me.

K-gurl: So what do you guys wan to play at this sleepover?

Ino/Sakura: Spin the bottle!!

Everyone: O__o; *gulp*

K-gurl: Why don't we wait until Razor-san gets back to see if we play that. Any other ideas?

Yusuke: *evil smirk* How about we play "Scare the shit out of Razor-san while she's in the bathroom"?

Akatsuki/Neji/Naruto: I like that idea. *evil smirk*

K-gurl: I don't think so. Even if you guys try to do that, I'm going to stop you. You guys have any good ideas?

Akatsuki/Neji/Naruto/Yusuke: *pouts* You're no fun.

Orochimaru: She wouldn't be the only one who would stop you. *glare* My daughter. Mine.

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Orochimaru for a moment then looks at everyone* Any of you guys have any ideas? *looks over at Shino and the others*

Shino: ...

Keiko: ...we could play Scrabble.

Razor-san: That's no good. *walks out of bathroom in pink and black "happy bunny" pajamas* Scrabbles a four player game, and last I checked... *looks around the studio* we had a lot more then four people here. So what I miss? *reads previous lines and glares at the Akatsuki, Neji, Naruto, and Yusuke* I'll tell you what they're used for, Naruto.

Naruto: Really?

Razor-san: Yeah, I have no shame. *smirk* They're for...*explains in graphic detail* and that's what it's used for.

Naruto: *so pale it make Orochimaru look like he has a good tan*

K-gurl: Razor-san, Ino and Sakura wanted to play Spin the Bottle. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to play that or not? How about we play Truth or Dare?

Razor-san: ...wow...aren't we original. =_= Playing Truth or Dare on a Truth or Dare show. -_- Spin the Bottle, eh? ...I never actually played that before... >__>;

K-gurl: *gains a sweat drop for a moment* Well that makes two of us then. So do you want to play Spin the Bottle? If not then can you think of any other sleepover games?

Razor-san: Maybe I take too many quizzes on Quizilla, but the only sleep over games I know of are indeed, Spin the Bottle, Seven minutes in Heaven, and poker/card games. I am a boring person, aren't I? TT_TT

K-gurl: You're not a lonely person. How do you guys feel about playing Seven Minutes in Heaven? *looks at everyone*

Razor-san: =_= I didn't say, "lonely". I said, "boring".

Everyone: *shrugs/nods*

Jiraya: ^o^ Me likes!

Razor-san: O_O'

K-gurl: If we do play that, Jiraya and Orochimaru can't play. So how about we get started then. *waves hand and a pair of light purple pajamas appear on her*

Orochimaru/Jiraya: TT_TT That's not fair!!

Razor-san: Well, life isn't fair. *snaps fingers and everyone else is in pajamas* Besides, If I got put with Orochimaru, I'd get molested while hearing "My precious daughter!" and if I got put while Jiraya I'd get raped.

Orochimaru: *glares hatefully at Jiraya* YOU'D DO WHAT TO MY DAUGHTER?!?!

Razor-san: ^_^ Lets play! *empty root beer bottle appears*

Everyone except Jiraya and Orochimaru: *shifts into a circle formation*

K-gurl: Who's going first?

Everyone: *points at Razor-san*

Razor-san: Aww! =( Why me?

Everyone: Because you have the bottle.

Razor-san: Oh, ok then. *places bottle in center of circle and gives it a strong spin*

K-gurl: *watches it spin* I wonder who you'll get.

Razor-san: Don't jinx me.

Bottle: *spins slower*

K-gurl: Sorry. *watches bottle slows to a stop*

Bottle: *points at Sasuke*

Razor-san: -_-|||

Sasuke: *smirks and walks in closet*

Razor-san: Wait! Where'd the closet come from?! Oh well. Don't forget to knock in seven minutes *walks in closet*

K-gurl: Okay. *sets timer to go off in seven minutes* I'll go next when she gets out.

*******************Inside Closet*********************

Razor-san: *glares at smirking Sasuke* Try anything and I'll mace your ass so badly not even Sakura would want you.

Sasuke: *glare*

Razor-san: *glare*

*****************With Everyone Else******************

K-gurl: *waits until the timer goes off then knocks on the door* Seven minutes is up.

Sasuke: *stomps out of closet*

Razor-san: *walks out with a smirk on face* Oh, and K-gurl, isn't it Sasuke's turn to spin the bottle? That's how this game works, isn't it?

K-gurl: *shrugs shoulders* Okay. Sasuke's next. *smirks at a glaring Sasuke*

Sasuke: *spins bottle and lands on Sakura*

Sakura: *squeals loudly* SASUKE-KUN!!!

Razor-san: *unfortunately right next to Sakura* My ear drums TT_TT

Sakura: *walks in closet with glaring Sasuke*

K-gurl: *laughs at Sasuke as the timer is set* This will be good.

Razor-san: *hears thumping noises in closet* I think Sasuke's getting raped.

K-gurl: You think we should let him out?


Orochimaru: *perverted smile*

Razor-san: *sweat drop* I say yes. *opens door and Sasuke runs out shirtless*

Sasuke: She's the devil in disguise!

Sakura: TT_TT Sasuke-kun.

K-gurl: Do you want to let Sakura go again or let me spin?

Razor-san: *sweat drop* I think we have to let Sakura spin the bottle.

Sakura: *spins bottle and lands on Shikamaru*

Shikamaru: How troublesome =_=

Razor-san: *shoves mace in Shikamaru's hands* Just in case.

Shikamaru/Sakura: *walk into closet*

K-gurl: *leans back against the couch* I wonder how long they'll last?

Razor-san: I don't think we'll have to worry about them. Shikamaru's too lazy to make a move and he's armed with mace. Just in case.

K-gurl: *sees that the timer went off* Come on out you guys.

Shikamaru: Checkmate. *walks out of closet*

Sakura: *pouts as she leaves the closet*

Razor-san: Playing chess. That's one way to pass the time.

Shikamaru: *spins bottle and lands on K-gurl* *yawns and walks back in closet*

******************In Closet******************

K-gurl: *stands up and walks in the closet* You don't have to do anything Shikamaru.

Shikamaru: *already asleep*

K-gurl: *sweat drops for a moment then leans against the other wall and closes her eyes*

*****************Out of Closet*******************

Razor-san: *looks at clock and knocks on door* Times up!

K-gurl: *walks out while dragging a sleeping Shikamaru* *sits down and spins the bottle*

Everyone: *sweat drop*

Razor-san: *sees bottle land on Kurama* *pouts, crosses arms, and mumbles* ...damn lucky individual...

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes at Razor-san then gets up and walks in the closet*

Razor-san: Why do I write this story to have K-gurl have all the luck?! TT_TT *walks and sits in the Emo Corner*

Everyone: *sweat drop*

*****************Seriously? Why do I do that?******************

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Razor-san before sitting against the wall*

Kurama: Razor-san sees depressed. *Sheepish smile* She's finally living up to her emoish name at least?

K-gurl: I guess. *glances at Kurama* We don't have to do anything if you don't want to Kurama.

Youko: *perverted smirk* Why would we do that?

*************************Outside********************************

Everyone: *hears sounds from closet* O////O

Timer: *ding!*

Razor-san: uh...*shouts* Time's up!

K-gurl: *has a blush that could be seen in the dark* Our time is up, Youko.

Youko: *pouts* I don't wanna!

Razor-san: *gulps* GET OUT OF THERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT!

Youko: Fine. *walks out of closet in an Easter Bunny suit*

Everyone: *Hysteric laughing*

Razor-san: *glares suspiciously at blushing K-gurl* I feel this is not the whole story.

K-gurl: Everything happened so fast, I didn't catch everything. *goes to sit back in her spot*

Razor-san: *pales* I didn't need to know that! x(

K-gurl: *sweat drops at her for a moment before sensing Youko standing behind her*

Youko: *reaches in front of K-gurl and spins bottle*

K-gurl: *watches bottle spin*

Bottle: *points at Shino*

Razor-san: *smack Youko upside the head*

Youko: *Turns back into Kurama*

Shino/Kurama: *walk into closet*

K-gurl: *looks at Razor-san* You do know that Shino gets a turn after the time is up? *timer goes off* Times up you guys.

Razor-san: *raises eyebrow* Yeah, what's your point? *See Shino and Kurama walk out of closet*

Shino: *spins bottle*

K-gurl: *looks over at Kurama for a moment then turns her attention to her lap*

Razor-san: *not getting it* Kurama's not gay, if that's what you mean.

Bottle: *spin starts to slow*

K-gurl: *whispers to Razor-san* You have a chance to go in the closet with Shino.

Razor-san: You jinx it. -_-

Bottle: *lands on Razor-san*

Razor-san: *glomps K-gurl* Jinx me anytime you wish! xD

K-gurl: *laughs at Razor-san before walking over and sitting down next to Kurama* Go get him Razor-san.

Razor-san: *blushes darkly and follows Shino into the closet*

K-gurl: *giggles slightly then glances at Kurama* Um, Kurama? What exactly happened in the closet when Youko came out? The only thing that I noticed was that Youko had pinned me. Where did the bunny suit come from?

Kurama: *in pajamas* Sorry but I wasn't out, all I remember is perverted thoughts. I'd like to know where that suit came from as well.

K-gurl: *glances at the timer to see that Razor-san still has five minutes left* Come with me Kurama. Let's find out what happened. *gets up and heads to the kitchen*

Kurama: Eh? *follows*

Jiraya: *cat calls* Didn't get enough in the closet? xD

K-gurl: *glares at Jiraya for a moment before knocking him out with a club* *walks in kitchen and turns around* Could you let Youko out for a moment so we can find out what happened in there? I'm curious as to where that bunny suit he was wearing came from.

Kurama: *nervously* Ok. *transforms*

Youko: Hey sexy.

K-gurl: *blushes for a moment before looking up at him* What exactly happened in the closet to have you come out in a bunny suit?

Youko: ...

K-gurl: Is something wrong Youko?

Youko: I...don't remember. *sweat drop*

K-gurl: Well the last thing I noticed before Razor-san said time was up was you pinning me to the ground.

Youko: Ok, I remember that, and what I was about to do. I don't remember where the bunny suit came from. All I knew is that I didn't want everyone to see me in that.

K-gurl: I see now. So that's why you didn't want to leave the closet. *walks over to the fridge and looks for her bottle of water*

Youko: Maybe I can't remember because your damn friend smacked me upside the head too hard.

K-gurl: *sets water on the table then walks over to Youko* That would explain why you can't remember. Maybe I can help you remember. *gives Youko a peck on the cheek*

Youko: *perverted smirk* *pounces on K-gurl*

Brit: *randomly poofs in and throws Youko off K-gurl* There will be none of that! There are children present!

K-gurl: Thanks Brit but I think I can handle Youko. He tries anything I don't like. I'll smack him in the head.

Brit: Yes, I understand that, however, there are children present. *points to Konohamaru* And this show is not rated for *glares lightly at Youko* that.

K-gurl: I know. *waves hand and an invisible force field appears* That way no one can see anything and I am so not letting Youko do anything beyond kissing.

Brit: I understand this as well, but still. *glares at innocent looking Youko* KEEP IT PG-13!! Thank you. *poofs away*

**************************Meanwhile at the Closet**************************

Razor-san/Shino: *kissing*

***************************Outside of Closet**************************

Timer: *rings*

K-gurl: *stands up and straightens her pajamas* Let's go Youko. *starts to walk out of the kitchen*

Youko: Coming dear!

Razor-san: *walks out of closet* ^/////^

Shino: *smirk*

K-gurl: Looks like Razor-san had fun. *sits down in her spot beside Youko*

Razor-san: This has been another installment of Truth or Dare With the K-ks! Keep sending in those dares and questions! Good day and good knight! *spins bottle* Yay! It's dolphin-man!

Iruka: *raises eyebrow and walks in the closet with Razor-san*
The Continuing Cycle of Glaring by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
We the K-ks do not own Naruto or Yu Yu Hakusho. We just own our opinions, ideas, and the belief that if we were anime characters, Shino would be Razor-san's and Kurama would be K-gurl's. >:-D Razor-san also owns the banner used in the summary!

Read on and give us some dares and questions! PLEASE!! WE'RE BEGGING YOU! lol xD
K-gurl: Hello everyone new and old readers alike and welcome to another addition to Truth or Dare with the K-ks. I'm K-gurl and Razor-san is busy in the closet right now.

Timer: *goes off*

Razor-san/Gaara: *walk out of closet*

Razor-san: *to Gaara* So don't give cookie another thought, m'kay?

Gaara: Ok, thanks.

K-gurl: You might want to apologize to Youko Razor-san. You hit him so hard that he forgot what happened in the closet during our turn.

Razor-san: *pout* I don't wanna.

K-gurl: Maybe we can figure out why he was in a bunny suit Razor-san. *glances at Youko to see that he's smirking at her*

Razor-san: Uh...*nervous sweat drops* he was in the bunny costume because it's the most wonderful time of the year?

Everyone: *face-faults*

K-gurl: It's not Easter Razor-san. In fact it's almost the end of summer right now. Which is good for me because that means my birthday is coming soon.

Razor-san: Happy Early Birthday, then K-gurl. I'm not a too big of fan of the end of summer. School starts up again on Sept. 2 for me. TT_TT

K-gurl: Lucky you. I've already started school although I've only got to go two days of the week. *grins to herself* So let's get this show started.

Razor-san: Curse you collegers! *picks up dare lists and puts on eyeglasses* Lets see here now. Which one shall we do-ith first?

Kakashi: "Do-ith"?

Razor-san: Don't mock me!

K-gurl: *looks over Razor-san's shoulder then starts giggling to herself* This is going to be fun. Do you want to play the game or do the makeover first?

Razor-san: *eyes wide in terror* M-m-m-m-m-m-m-makerover?! *hides behind Shino and clings to his back*

K-gurl: *sweat drops for a moment then sighs* How about we play the games first?

Razor-san: Games? ...ok. *reads dare list with a sweat drop* What is Snuggle Bug? It sounds like a nickname I'd give my Shino-kun.

Shino: *blushes and pulls up collar*

K-gurl: *giggles slightly* You basically put pieces of paper in a hat and one of them has the words Snuggle Bug on it. Whoever picks the one with Snuggle bug on it has to go hide when the lights are off and the others have to go find them. The people who finds the snuggle bug has to…well, snuggle with him or her until everyone else finds them. The last person to find the snuggle bug is the next snuggle bug.

Razor-san: ...so basically we're playing a spin-off of Hide-And-Go-Seek in the dark?

K-gurl: Yeah. Do you want to play?

Razor-san: …uh…sure?

K-gurl: *puts many pieces of paper in a hat and passes it around after taking a piece out* *thinks to herself: Just great. I'm the snuggle bug. This will be interesting. end thoughts*

Razor-san: ....so am I not aloud to play this round? Cuz no matter where K-gurl would hide I would know where she is.

Youko: *clings to Razor-san* You're my partner! ^o^

Razor-san: ...great. =_=

K-gurl: You're allowed to play but don't use your powers to find me. That's not fair. *switches off the lights and runs off after Razor-san says go*

Razor-san: *manually looks around for K-gurl* Wow, do I suck without my powers...at least Youko isn't clinging to me anymore.

K-gurl: *runs down a hall and sees a way up then climbs up a ladder and closes it quietly then hides under a dusty bed in the attic*

Razor-san: *pokes head around a random corner and sees Kakashi summoning Pakun.

Kakashi: Sniff out K-gurl.

Pakun: On it. *sniffs the area* this way. *runs off*

Razor-san: Sounds promising. *follows Kakashi and Pakun*

K-gurl: *keeping quiet under the bed but suddenly someone opens the trap door and climbs up*

????: *crouches under the bed* ...found you.

K-gurl: *keeps quiet not knowing who it is since it's dark in the room*

????: *frustrated tone* I know you’re under the bed now come out before I drag you out.

????: Finally. *sees K-gurl look up at him in shock*

********************************Meanwhile******************************

Razor-san: *still following Kakashi*

Pakun: This way. *turns down another hallway* *suddenly stops and looks up* Up there.

Razor-san: ...we have an attic? *follows Kakashi up the stairs*

K-gurl: *unfortunately can't see who it is since her eyes haven't adjusted to the dark* Whose there?

Razor-san: *walks into attic with Kakashi* Neji?! No fair! You have special eyes!

K-gurl: *glances at Razor-san to see that she's glaring at Neji* You guys shouldn't be allowed to use your ninja abilities. That wouldn't make the game fair.

Neji: Hn, too bad.

K-gurl: Isn't the point of the game that the people who find the snuggle bug supposed to well snuggle with them? *looks at Kakashi and Razor-san*

Razor-san: *feeling awkward* Uh...I'm sure Kakashi has enough snuggle for the both of us! ^_^' *pushes Kakashi forward*

Razor-san: Aye, aye, Captain--*get trampled*

Youko: My love! I have found--*trips and lands on the floor*

Razor-san: *holding Youko's ankle* And that is what we call an "Un-dynamic Entry"!

K-gurl: *starts laughing at them for a moment then helps Razor-san up then Youko* You two okay?

Razor-san: *sarcasm* Oh I'm fine! I only got ran over by a lusty demon.

K-gurl: *sweat drops at her then sighs* So what do you guys want to do as we wait for other people to find us?

Razor-san: *looks at Kakashi* I don't know, what do you want to do?

Kakashi: *looks at Neji* I don't know, what do you want to do?

Neji: *looks at Youko* I KNOW who you want to do, but that's not appropriate.

Youko: *crosses arms and pouts*

K-gurl: *giggles at what Neji said then sits down on the bed beside Razor-san and Youko* You might want to let Kurama back out Youko. That way Razor-san won't attack you again.

Youko: *glares at Razor-san*

Razor-san: *shakes fist at Youko* Try it. I DARE you.

Kakashi: *reading book* Now, now, children.

Youko: *transforms back into Kurama*

K-gurl: Good to see you're back Kurama. *looks at everyone* If you guys don't want to snuggle then find something to do until the game is over with.

Kakashi: Sounds good. *reads book*

Neji: *glares at K-gurl*

Kurama: *glares at Neji for glaring at K-gurl*

Razor-san: *glares at Kakashi for reading porn and lack of anything better to do*

K-gurl: *gets annoyed* Neji why don't you go over there and do something instead of glaring at people. Razor-san why don't you go and see what everyone else is doing.

Neji: *glares at wall*

Razor-san: But if I did that, wouldn't I give your position away?

K-gurl: *shrugs shoulders* They might not find us anyway since no one else knows that there's an attic up here. *smiles at Razor-san before leaning against Kurama*

Razor-san: ...but Hinata has the byakugan just like Neji. ...and Shino probably bugged you before you left.

K-gurl: True but I don't think that anyone else will be able to find us. *gets comfortable*

Razor-san: True but....*puppy eyes* I don't want to go out there all by myself!

K-gurl: Okay. *looks over at Neji* You go with Razor-san then you can do whatever you want.

Neji: No.

Razor-san: I don't want HIM to come with me! XC

Kakashi: Mark this down on the calendar, K-gurl. Neji and Razor-san just agreed on something.

K-gurl: Alright. *sits in thought for a moment then sighs* You pick someone Razor-san. It can't be me though.

Razor-san: That's not fair! There's only one person left! And he's a porn addict!

Kakashi: You're making something out of nothing again, aren't you?

Razor-san: Yes I am!

Kakashi: That's it. You're in time out missy.

Razor-san: Wha?! But I don't want to be in time--

Kakashi: *strict look and points to corner in the room*

Razor-san: *slumps shoulders and sits in corner*

K-gurl: *sweat drops then sighs while looking at Kurama* Kurama did you find out from Youko's thoughts what we are playing?

Kurama: *confused look while snuggling with K-gurl* Are we not playing "Snuggle Bug"?

K-gurl: Yeah. I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on. *smiles while snuggling with Kurama*

Razor-san: We the others find us, can we stop playing? I don't want to play anymore.

Kakashi: YOU'RE IN TIME OUT!

Razor-san: TT_TT

K-gurl: Sure. What is taking the others so long? I think they got lost or something. *gets confused look on face*

Razor-san: Don't know how they managed to do that. Only five rooms to choose from. *cautiously looks at Kakashi*

Kakashi: *reading book*

K-gurl: *to Neji* Could you use your byakugan and see where everyone is? *snuggles into Kurama*

Neji: *looks around with Byakugan* They're all coming this way. It should take them another ten minutes to get here.

K-gurl: Then we had better brace ourselves. *hides under bed while dragging Kurama with her*

Door: *gets knocked over by cast of Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho*

Kakashi: *lets Razor-san out of time out*

Razor-san: Five rooms, and it took you guys this long?

K-gurl: *getting out from under the bed with Kurama beside her* This dare is over. Let's do the next one.

Razor-san: ehh...you say the next dare K-gurl.

K-gurl: Okay. *looks at dare sheet* The next dare is for me and Razor-san. We have to get a makeover from the rest of the girls.

Razor-san: *face goes white* AHHHHHH!!! *runs and clings to Shino* Don't let them do it to me! I dislike make-up more then I do sunscreen!

K-gurl: *sweat drops then sighs* If you don't want to then I'll do it alone. *looks at girls* Just don't go overboard alright. *walks to another room with girls*

Razor-san: *still clinging to Shino and shaking in fear*

Shino: ...they're gone now.

Razor-san: *stops shaking but still clings to Shino*

K-gurl: *still in the other room*

Kurama: I wonder what's going on in there.

Razor-san: With Sakura and Ino in there...*shudders* I can only imagine.

***********Sometime later*****************

All The Girls (except Razor-san): *exit the bathroom*

Kurama: *jaw drops at K-gurl*

Naruto: Wow K-gurl!

Razor-san: *sitting in the Emo Corner*

K-gurl: *blushes at the attention she was getting* You okay Razor-san? *walks over and sits by Kurama*

Razor-san: ...yeah, I'm fine. So what's the next dare?

K-gurl: *looks at dare sheet* *whispers to Razor-san* These dares have to be done when everyone is asleep.

Razor-san: *nods* Ah, ok then looks like we'll do those later then.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward: After Midnight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

K-gurl: *walks over to where Razor-san and smiles* Let's get this started. *walks over to the Akatsuki and Neji, Sasuke, and Shishiwakemaru* *dips their hands in warm water* *giggles slightly then walks back over to Kurama and lies down next to him*

Razor-san: *desperately trying not to laugh as she sees their pants get wet* *quickly shakes head an walks over to the freezer*

Freezer: *shakes in fear* Please no.

Razor-san: *hugs freezer* Sorry, it must be done.

K-gurl: *snuggles against Kurama*

Razor-san: *rolls eyes at K-gurl and transports all the guys underwear in the freezer except Naruto, Shino, Haku, Kurama, and Kuwabara's*

K-gurl: *starts giggling while sitting up * This will be great in the morning.

Razor-san: *yawns* I guess. *lays down by Shino* This has been another installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks. Please send in more dares and questions. Goodnight everyone. *drifts to sleep*
K-gurl's Birthday Special! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
This chapter is deticated to my partner in crime, kuramasgurl018! We started this chapter on her birthday (which was last monday) but didn't finish it until today! Happy Belated Birthday, K-gurl!

I, Kamisori (or Razor-san), along with kuramasgurl018, (or K-gurl) do not own Naruto or Yu Yu Hakusho in any form or way! I do however, own my awesome banner that I 'made' on photobucket.

Read on and send in dares, questions, and/or belated birthday wishes to K-gurl!
Razor-san: *wearing a party hat* Ladies, gentlemen, and assholes alike!

Yusuke/Neji/Itachi: *also wearing party hats while glaring*

Razor-san: Today we have a very special episode for you! Today is K-gurl's birthday!

K-gurl: *smiles with a huge smile on her face*

Razor-san: And since this is such a rare occasion, we gunna party!

Naruto: ...just like we do practically every chapter?

Razor-san: EXACTLY like we do practically every chapter!!

K-gurl: *sweat drops at them for a moment*

Neji: *desperately trying to take off his party hat but failing miserably*

K-gurl: *giggles at Neji before walking over to Razor-san* How did they take the pranks we pulled on them last night?

Razor-san: heh, heh

*****************************Flash Back**********************************

All Guys Except Naruto, Haku, Shino, Kurama, and Shikamaru (who was to lazy to notice): *running around holding their pelvic area* AHHHHHHH!!!!! Cold!! COLD!!!

Razor-san: *laughing ass off in background*

*****************************End Flash Back******************************

K-gurl: *laughing hysterically then she remembers the other prank* How about my prank with the water?

Razor-san: *evil grin* Let's just say, because of the extra liquid, they have an extreme case of frostbite in a very unwanted place.

K-gurl: *laughing hysterically at them before sitting on the couch* So what do you guys want to do first?

Youko: *opens mouth to say something*

Razor-san: *hit Youko with shoe* No, you will not do THAT! >:-[

K-gurl: Wasn't Kurama out when we ended the show last?

Razor-san/Youko: >___> uh...what's your point?

K-gurl: Never mind then. Just don't try anything perverted.

Razor-san/Youko: No promises. o^_^o

Everyone: *sweat drop*

K-gurl: *sweat drops at them before heading to the kitchen to get a drink*

Razor-san: O__o is that grape soda I spy in there?

K-gurl: Sure. *takes out grape soda and tosses her one before taking her water out and heading back to the living room* So what do you guys want to do first?

Razor-san: Yay! *happily drinks grape soda*

K-gurl: So what do you guys want to do at the party? *looks at everyone*

Razor-san: I don't...what do you want to do, birthday girl? *throws empty soda can in trash*

K-gurl: I'm fresh out of ideas unfortunately. *looks at everyone else for suggestions*

Razor-san: ...we could do the dares you posted. Speaking of which, why isn't anyone else giving us questions and dares anymore?!

Neji: Because you're destined to be a loser.

Itachi: This dare show sucks.

Razor-san: *shoves Sasuke out of Emo Corner and takes his place while sulking*

K-gurl: *waves hand and bricks are dropped on Neji and Itachi's heads knocking them out* School has started for them probably so they're busier than usual. At least it's true for me.

Razor-san: Yeah, same here. Less time makes it harder to update.

K-gurl: So true. You guys have any ideas for party games to pass the time?

Razor-san: The only birthday party I've ever been to was my five year old niece’s. -_-'

K-gurl: *sweat drops then sighs* Do you guys want to start off with presents?

Everyone: *shrug*

Razor-san: Translated, "sure, why not."

K-gurl: I'm going to head to bathroom real quick. *gets up and walks to the bathroom*

Razor-san: Ok! *turns to Naruto and YYH cast* Who actually got K-gurl a gift? Other than me? Raise your hand. *counts two hands* Alrighty then.

K-gurl: *walks out with a relieved look on her face* Much better. *looks at everyone*

Everyone: *looks back*

Naruto: ...so...who goes first?

K-gurl: *looks confused* What are you talking about?

Razor-san: *cough* birthday gifts *cough*

K-gurl: Oh.

Naruto: ...so...who goes first?

Razor-san: You said that already.

K-gurl: *looks at everyone* If there are any girls then why don't you let them go first?

Sakura, Hinata, Razor-san, and Orochimaru: *step forward*

Razor-san: Dammit Orochimaru! For the last time! Yeti's don't exist!

Orochimaru: *pouts and walks away*

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Orochimaru for a moment* So who's first?

Sakura: I'll go first. *gives gift to K-gurl*

K-gurl: I wonder what it is. *shakes gift slightly*

Box: *growls*

K-gurl: *looks at Sakura suspiciously* What did you get me?

Razor-san: *dressed in safari outfit* Croicky, mate! The 'ell you get 'eh?

Everyone: *Major Sweat Drop*

K-gurl: *sweat drops at her before cautiously taking off the paper and opening the box*

Razor-san: *sweat drops at bottle of "Brittany Spears: Fantasy" perfume* I didn't know that perfume's could growl.

K-gurl: I didn't either. *thanks Sakura before putting the gift on an empty table* Who's next?

Hinata: H-happy Birthday, K-gurl. *pushes bag towards K-gurl*

K-gurl: *thanks Hinata then opens the bag*

Razor-san: What did you ge--OH MY JASHIN!! *looks at Hinata with wide eyes* HOW DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF A NUDE KURAMA?!

Hinata: *dark blush*

K-gurl: *blushes darkly before quickly setting the picture on the table* Who's next?

Razor-san: ...me, I guess. *pushes gift to K-gurl*

K-gurl: Thanks Razor-san. * opens gift*

Razor-san: *grins at K-gurl's expression* It's a giant hammer for when someone pisses you off! I great stress reliever too!

K-gurl: Thanks. *puts hammer on table then looks at everyone else* Anyone else or do you want to play some games?

Everyone: … Razor-san: Games it is! ^o^

K-gurl: What kinds of games do you want to play? I don't have any new ideas.

Razor-san: How about that spin the bottle and say what you believe game you talked about in your review?

K-gurl: Alright. Let's get in a circle then.

Everyone: *shifts into a messy oval*

Razor-san: wow...my geometry teacher would kill us all if he saw this oval. *sweat drop*

K-gurl: *sweat drops at them then sits down in between Hniata and Lee* So who goes first?

Razor-san: *in between Hiei and Tenten* Umm...who has the bottle?

Tsunade: I do. *finishes drinking from a beer bottle* *hick* I'll go first. *spins bottle*

K-gurl: If the bottle lands on a person of the same gender, you can still say something about the person but you have to spin again if we're playing spin the bottle too.

Razor-san: Ok, I think I get it *watches bottle land on Orochimaru*

Tsunade: I believe your a lying cheating snake.

K-gurl: *smiles at how true that is* Do you want Orochimaru to go next then?

Razor-san: Yeah, lets play like that.

Orochimaru: *spins bottle and lands on Hiei* I believe...I don't know you.

K-gurl: *sweat drops then watches as Hiei spins the bottle*

Everyone: *watches bottle land on Naruto*

Hiei: Hn. I believe you're a complete idiot.

K-gurl: *sweat drops a little before Naruto spins the bottle*

Naruto: *mumbles angrily to himself as he watches the bottle slowly stop spinning and eventually land on Hinata* I I believe you're the prettiest girl I ever saw. Believe it!

Razor-san: Aw! *watches Hinata turn a new shade of dark red as she spins the bottle*

K-gurl: *smiles happily at Hinata as the bottle spins*

Hinata: *sees the bottle land on Sakura* I-I think you’re a great medic, Sakura-san.

Sakura: *smiles at Hinata as she spins the bottle* *glares at Razor-san as the bottled landed on the host* I BELIEVE YOU'RE A TOTAL BITCH! CHA!

Razor-san: *monotone* That's nice. *spins bottle*

K-gurl: *sweat drops as the bottle slows down*

Bottle: *lands on some random ANBU that was suddenly there*

Razor-san: I...believe we haven't met before...who the hell are you?

ANBU: *disappears in puff of smoke*

Razor-san: ...um...does this mean I go again?

K-gurl: Um sure. You can go again.

Razor-san: *spins bottle again* Round and round it goes, where it stops, only I know...

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Razor-san for a moment as the bottle slows down*

Razor-san: *smiles and blushes as the bottle lands on Shino* I believe we should get married and have two kids! ^///^

Shino: o////o ....

K-gurl: *giggles at them as Shino starts spinning the bottle*

Shino: *watches bottle land on K-gurl* ...I believe it's your birthday

K-gurl: *raises an eyebrow but leans over and spins the bottle*

Bottle: *spins for an outrageously long time* (seriously, Razor-san and Tenten had a full discussion about which weapon is the best before it stopped) *points at Kurama*

K-gurl: *blushes before looking at him* I believe that you're a really sweet guy and your demon half is a bit on the perverted side but he's not that bad either.

Kurama: Why thank you, K-gurl. *spins bottle*

K-gurl: *watches as the bottle spins*

Bottle: *lands on Hidan*

Hidan: SON OF A--*air horn blows in the background* --CK THIS!! *breaks bottle with scythe*

Temari: *to Razor-san* Didn't some other people have gifts for K-gurl? *watches as K-gurl knocks out Hidan and fixes the bottle*

K-gurl: You can spin again Kurama. *hands bottle to Kurama*

Razor-san: *to Temari* Yeah, what's your point?

Kurama: *watched bottle land on Ino*

Bottle: *shatters*

Razor-san: *laughing ass off* The bottle is SO right! *continues laughing with Sakura*

K-gurl: *giggles as well as Temari walks over to Razor-san*

Temari: Do you want them to give her their presents now or later?

Razor-san: *raises eyebrow at Temari* Why are you suddenly all talkative?

Tamari: *anime vein*

Razor-san: And it's not my decision here either. It's K-gurl's birthday so if she want to open the rest of her gifts right now, later, on Christmas, whenever, it's her choice.

K-gurl: So what do you guys want to do? Are there any more presents or do you guys want to play some more games?

Razor-san: Yeah, there are more gifts still. Tamari's been bugging me more than ‘Shino bugged Sasuke during the end of the Chunin Exams’ about them

K-gurl: *sweat drops a little then looks at everyone expectantly*

Diedara: I'll go first, un! *puts package in from of K-gurl*

K-gurl: *looks at Deidara suspiciously as she cautiously opens the package*

Razor-san: *armed with fire extinguisher* Art's a real freeze, no?

K-gurl: *cautiously looks inside box*

Razor-san: *sweat drops when she sees a pair of socks in box* That's the second lamest gift I've saw.

K-gurl: Thanks Deidara. *puts gift on table with the others* Who's next?

Haku: I'm next. *gives K-gurl a box with holes in it*

K-gurl: I think that what's in this is alive. *opens box*

Haku: *grins when he sees a black bunny jump into K-gurl's lap*

K-gurl: How cute. Thanks Haku. *pets bunny*

Razor-san: Whatcha gunna name it?

K-gurl: Since it's a boy, I'll name it after my older brother Derek. Who's next? *sets Derek in a clean cage and puts the cage on the table*

Razor-san: Is that it for gifts? *crickets churping* I'll take that as a yes.

K-gurl: So what do you guys want to do next? *feeds Derek and gives him some fresh water*

Razor-san: I dunno, what do you want to do?

K-gurl: I don't know. What do you guys want to do? *looks at everyone for suggestions*

Razor-san: Lets finish off the last two dares. Sound good?

K-gurl: That sounds good to me. The Sasuke dare was that he had to be trapped in the bottom of an inescapable well with Sakura, Ino, and Orochimaru for the rest of the chapter.

Razor-san: For my trick I'll need Little Uchiha, Pink Bitch, Yellow Bitch and Father-Claiming-Creep! ^.^

Sasuke/Sakura/Ino: *Glare of long painful death*

Razor-san: *snaps fingers and Sasuke, Ino, Sakura, and Orochimaru get transported to the bottom of an inescapable well*

K-gurl: *looks at the row of books to find a good book when she senses someone standing close by* Who's there

Derek: *pops out from behind a shelf*

K-gurl: How did you get out of your cage? *bends down and picks him up before sensing someone behind her* Who's standing behind me?

Naruto: *appears while rubbing back of head sheepishly* Uh...I only wanted to pet the bunny. ^_^'

K-gurl: Alright then. *lets Naruto hold and pet Derek and Naruto leaves then she senses another person in the library that's not Razor-san* It seems I'm popular today. *looks around corner*

Jiraya: *sees Naruto and K-gurl* O_o uh...hi...

K-gurl: *looks at Naruto then smirks* You wanna help me take care of Jiraya? *sets Derek on the ground*

Razor-san: *enters the library with stack of books in hand* Now, now, children. Play nice, and no fighting in the library.

K-gurl: *sweat drops then picks up Derek and heads out of the library to put him in his cage* Does anyone know how Derek got out of his cage?

Naruto: *guiltiest look ever* Like I said, I only wanted to pet him...I didn't mean for him to instantly run for you the moment I opened the cage.

Razor-san: *finished restocking library* Derek's follows you like a little lost puppy, K-gurl.

K-gurl: *giggles slightly then puts him in the cage and closes the cage securely* I'll be right back. *walks in kitchen*

Naruto: *looks around and walks to Derek's cage*

Razor-san: *holds up straw* Open that cage and I'll beat you to death with this here straw! *waves straw threateningly*

K-gurl: *pokes head out of kitchen* Naruto can pet him just make sure that nothing bad happens to him. *goes back in kitchen and opens cabinet to grab a bowl when an avalanche of pots and pans falls on her making a loud crash*

Kurama: *rushes in* Are you alright?

K-gurl: *manages to wave hand under the pile of pots and pans with a big pot on her head too* I'm over here.

Kurama: *couldn't help chuckling as he digs K-gurl out* Razor-san put the dishes away, I see.

K-gurl: *gets annoyed at Razor-san* She is in for it. *tries to pull pot off of her head but it's stuck* Stupid pot.

**********************************Mean While*********************************

Razor-san: *feels chill go down her spine* I feel killing intent towards me...

*******************************Back With K-gurl********************************

K-gurl: *still can't get the stupid pot off of her head* I can't get this stupid pot off of my head. *tries to pull it off again but can't get it off*

Kurama: *tugs hard and pops the pot off K-gurl’s head* There you are.

K-gurl: Thanks for digging me out of that pile of pots and pans. *stands up and smiles at Kurama*

Razor-san: *walks into kitchen and collapses on the floor* Need...food...



K-gurl: *turns around and glares at Razor-san* You almost killed me! *points to pots and pans on the floor*

Razor-san: Sorry, but we have like...a hundred people here, and one pot and pan cabinet! It was hard getting all those pots in there! *Stomach growls loudly* @////@

K-gurl: *takes a deep breath and sighs* Next time try to put them in stacks so they're not jumbled all in the cabinet or else someone might get hurt. *walks over to a couple of the pots and looks at Razor-san* What are you hungry for? Go ask everyone else before we start cooking what they want to eat.

Razor-san: I'm hungry because Itachi stole my donut (I will avenge you my donut! TT_TT) and Diedara blew up my refrigerator! But fine I'll go ask. *walks out of kitchen.

K-gurl: *sweat drops then picks up the pots and sets them on the kitchen counter*

Razor-san: *not in kitchen* HEY! WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT TO EAT?!

Everyone: FOOD!!

Razor-san: *walks back into the kitchen and smiles at a sweat dropping K-gurl and Kurama* They're fine with anything.

K-gurl: Okay then. Razor-san you might want to keep them under control and make sure that Naruto hasn't hurt Derek. I'll get started on the food. *puts some water in a couple of the pots then pulls some ingredients out of the kitchen fridge*

Razor-san: Ok.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward: Hour Later>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kurama: Dinner's ready.

Everyone: *rushes to the kitchen*

K-gurl: *smiles in relief as everyone sits down with the food on the table with all the couples sitting together like Razor-san and Shino and K-gurl and Kurama* Dig in you guys.

Razor-san: *eating quickly but trying not to be a total pig in front of Shino*

K-gurl: *giggles as she eats* So how does it taste everyone?

Everyone: *mouths full* Ig gwood.

Razor-san: *finishes eating* Happy now. ^____^

K-gurl: *giggles as she gets done eating too then takes hers and Razor-san's plates to the sink and washes them*

Razor-san: I'll put them away.

Kurama: Uh...no, I'll do it. *picks up empty plate and puts it in the sink*

K-gurl: I agree. We don't want a repeat incident. *looks at Razor-san when she says the last part*

Razor-san: *pouts*

********************After Dinner and All the Plates Where Washed and Put Away******************

Kurama: *with K-gurl in the library* *gives K-gurl a small box with a light blush on his face* Happy Birthday K-gurl.

K-gurl: *slowly opens the box and looks inside*

Inside box: *silver necklace with a ruby studded heart pendant*

Kurama: *grins at K-gurl's expression*

K-gurl: Aw thank you Kurama. I love it. *takes out necklace and puts it on with a smile on her face*

Kurama: I'm happy you do. *hugs K-gurl*

Razor-san: *stops peeking on K-gurl and Kurama with Naruto, Sai, Tobi, Botan, Keiko, Jiraya, Sakura, Ino, Haku, Derek, Kiba, Yusuke, and Tsuande* This has been K-gurl's Special Birthday installment of Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! Keep sending those dares and questions in! Remember, only YOU can make this story better by sending dares and questions in! Good day and Goodnight! *continues to spy on K-gurl and Kurama*

Jiraya: *catcalls when he sees K-gurl and Kurama kiss* Whoo-hoo! Get some! Cx

Razor-san: *runs with the other peeping toms when she sees K-gurl and Kurama blush and glare at them* Dammit Jiraya! You blew our cover!
Host's Day Off by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Hi! The K-ks are back and better then ever! Kamisori and kuramasgurl018 do not own Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, or the song by Rodney Carrington! We do however own our ideas, opinions, and our spiffy banner!

NOTE OF APOLOGY: I, Kamisori, feel the need to write this. I'd like to apologise to mikicandy132 for the Taco Shack song. Both of us (the K-ks) could not find the lyrics for the song online. So I hope you'll like the replacing song by Rodney Carrington!

Read on and send dares!
Naruto: *reading off a piece of paper* Welcome back to another addition of Truth or Dare With The K-ks! Unfortunately, Razor-san will not be able to join us--

Neji/Yusuke/Sasuke/Itachi/everyone-else-who-strongly-hates-Razor-san: YAY!!!

Naruto: So to take her place, Britt will be here!

Britt: Hi peeps!

Neji/Yusuke/Sasuke/Itachi/everyone-else-who-strongly-hates-Razor-san: Aw!! :[

K-gurl: Why won’t Razor-san be here, Britt?

Britt: She took the day off, plus I'm forcing her to help with my wedding while she's away! >:]

K-gurl: *smiles while fingering the necklace Kurama gave her* Oh well. Let's start the show.

Derek: *Suddenly hops in front of Britt*

Britt: Aw! So cute! o^.^o *picks up Derek and starts petting him*

K-gurl: His name is Derek. Haku gave him to me as a birthday present.

Britt: Aw! That was nice! The only one who gets pets in my family anymore is Razor-san. When she was four she got a dog and in this past year she got a gray kitten. *pout* Last borns are always spoiled.

K-gurl: So true. *puts Derek in his cage*

Britt: Ya know it. *looks down at her shirt that is covered in bunny hair* Dang! That thing sheds a lot hair! *brushes off hair manually*

K-gurl: *looks down to see her clothes covered in hair too* He sheds more than my dog does. *starts brushing it off*

Britt: Yeah! *continuing to brush off hair* He sheds more than Maow, Willow, and Dodger put together!

Naruto: *confused look* Ma-ow, Willow, and Dodger?

Britt: They're our families pets. Maow and Willow are cats, and Dodger is our dog.

K-gurl: *grabs a lint brush and starts getting the hair off* So which dares do you guys want to do first?

Naruto Cast: *stares with 'oh crap' looks*

YYH Cast: *Similar looks to the Naruto Cast*

Britt: I'm just a replacement! I know very little about what I'm suppose to be doing here!

K-gurl: *sweat drops* Then let's start with mikicandy132's dares. *looks at dare list* Okay for this dare we will need to bring in gir.

Gir: *pops out of nowhere then screams at Sasuke, Itachi, and Pein* FEAR THE EMO SPOON!! *poofs away*

Itachi/Sasuke/Pein: *have WTF looks* O.o

K-gurl: Don't look at me. I'm not the one who suggested the dare. The next dare involves Sasuke, Itachi, Pein, Kakashi, and Tobi. Come on down guys.

Itachi/Sasuke/Kakashi/Pein: No way.

Tobi: Yay! Tobi's a good boy! *runs at K-gurl and drags Itachi, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Pein with him*

Itachi/Sasuke/Kakashi/Pein: TOBI! >:[

K-gurl: *giggles* Thank you Tobi. *looks at dare* Your guys' dare is that you guys have to sing the Taco Shack song.

Everyone: *has no idea what that song is*

Britt: Quickly! To the internet! *pulls out laptop*

K-gurl: *smiles at everyone before glancing at Kurama* This will be very interesting.

Kurama: *smiles at K-gurl* Indeed.

Shino: *sitting in Emo Corner*

K-gurl: *gets up and walks over to Shino* Don't worry Shino. Razor-san will be back soon.

Shino: *nods*

Britt: *searching on Internet* Wow! I didn't know you could make Tacos that way!

K-gurl: *smiles at Shino before getting up and walking over and sitting beside Kurama* You find the song yet Brit?

Britt: No, but I've found 101 different ways to use taco shells. ^_^

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly* Hopefully we'll find it soon because we need it to complete the dare. *leans back and closes her eyes to wait*

Britt: I'm sorry! The internet here is slow!

Kisame: Excuses!

Britt: Shut up octopus food! At least I know how to use the Internet!

Kisame: Whaa! *hides behind Itachi* Itachi! She called me names! *looks at Britt* I hate you! I wish Razor-san was here! At least she loved me! TT_TT

K-gurl: *sweat drops at his actions before getting up and letting Derek out of his cage*

Britt: *mumbles to self* Geez what is this? A soap opera? The Young and the Fishy?

Kisame: I heard that!

Britt: *continues to mumble* ...damn slow internet...Michael Jackson look-alike....

Orochimaru: I feel as if I was just insulted for some reason...

Everyone: *sweat drops*

K-gurl: *opens her eyes and smirks while whispering in Kurama's ear* That's because he was.

Kurama: *chuckles to self*

K-gurl: *pulls out her laptop* You can use mine Brit. The internet is faster for me. *hands the laptop to her*

Britt: Thank you! *takes Laptop and turns it on* Uh...*sweat drop* Nice picture of Kurama as your screen saver, K-gurl...*shakes head and pulls up Google*

K-gurl I didn't put that on there. Who's been messing with my computer? *looks at everyone*

Yusuke and Kuwabara: *whistling innocently as they slowly back away*

K-gurl: *gets annoyed before tying Kuwabara to a chair and knocking Yusuke out with the hammer that Razor-san gave her for her birthday* Razor-san was right. This is a great stress reliever. *puts the hammer away*

Britt: *chuckles* Yeah, Razor-san knows exactly what a person needs.

K-gurl: *smiles before sitting back down beside Kurama*

Naruto: *turns to K-gurl* Hey K-gurl, I’ve got a question…

K-gurl: *looks at Naruto* Sure. What's your question?

Naruto: Well, Orochimaru has been claiming to be Razor-san's father. So does that make Britt Orochimaru's daughter as well?

Britt: *immediately stops searching on Internet*

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly* Razor-san is not Orochimaru's daughter. He's nuts. He only thought that because me and Kakashi put too much sunscreen on Razor-san that day at the beach remember?

Orochimaru: Razor-san is so my daughter! We both have the ability to peal our faces off!

**********************************Flash Back***********************************

Razor-san: *face was so badly sunburned that the skin was pealing off* I can't believe K-gurl was right...

K-gurl: Don't say i didn't tell you so!

Orochimaru: My daughter! *hugs Razor-san*

Razor-san: *screams*

*********************************End Flash Back*********************************

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly* Her skin was peeling off because she didn’t take mine and Kakashi's advice about the sunscreen so she got sunburned. The sunburned skin will end up peeling off to replace the damaged skin cells. *shakes her head at Orochimaru*

Orochimaru: All lies! She is my daughter.

Britt: How can my sister be your daughter when you fancy other men!

Orochimaru: *sputtering in bewilderment*

K-gurl: *starts laughing at Orochimaru's face* This is funny. *stops laughing to look around for Derek* Have you guys seen Derek anywhere?

Britt: He's trying to eat Zetsu, K-gurl.

Zetsu: Ah! Demon! It's trying to eat us! *runs around while being chased by Derek*

Orochimaru: *Glares at Britt* I do NOT fancy other men!

Britt: Sure you don't.

Orochimaru: I DON'T!

K-gurl: *chases after Derek* Get back here you. *ends up tripping over a sulking Sasuke and ends up sprawled over on Shishiwakemaru*

Shishiwakemaru: *smirks*

Kurama: *pulls K-gurl off Shishiwakemaru* Hands off!

Shishiwakemaru: *pouts*

Orochimaru & Britt: *yelling in each other’s face*

Zetsu: *screaming as Derek tries to eat him*

Kurama & Shishiwakemaru: *fighting over K-gurl*

Gai & Lee: *doing random ‘nice guy’ poses*

Kakashi: ENOUGH!!

Everyone: *stops moving, talking and stares at Kakashi.*

K-gurl: *sweat drops before looking at Zetsu* Stop moving so I can catch him. *runs over to them before picking up Derek* Looks like you want something to eat. *heads to the kitchen to get him some vegetables*

Britt: *turns back to Orochimaru* I still say I look better in high-heels than you do.

Orochimaru: Feh, keep dreaming.

K-gurl: *sets Derek on the table* Stay there. *looks in the fridge for some carrots* Here they are. *cuts them up and puts them on a plate for Derek* Eat up. *sits at the table watching him*

Derek: *eats carrots while watching Zetsu*

Zetsu: *hides behind Kisame, who's hiding behind Itachi*

K-gurl: Derek, Zetsu is not food, alright? So leave him alone. *pats Derek on the head*

Britt: *still on Internet* Yeah, Derek. Besides, Zetsu's leaf are actually Aloe Vera plants. Not very tasty.

K-gurl: *sees that Derek is done eating and washes the plate and puts it away before picking him up and walking back to the others and sitting down beside Kurama*

Neji: *to Britt* You're taking a long time.

Britt: Thank you, Mr. Obivious!

Neji: -_-*

K-gurl: We can't seem to find it. *looking on her computer* If we can't find it then do you guys want to sing a different song?

Everyone: *shrug*

K-gurl: *looks at Brit* Do you have any ideas on a good song they could sing?

Britt: Hmm....I'd have to check.

K-gurl: Alright. *looks at the screen saver that Yusuke and Kuwabara put on there* Where did you guys find this picture anyway?

Yusuke: *still knocked out*

Kuwabara: The Intynet.

Britt: *snorts* *chuckles* "Intynet"?

Kuwabara: What's so funny?

K-gurl: You said “intynet”. *giggles* Any particular website? *gets up and puts Derek back in his cage before heading to the bathroom*

Kuwabara: Uh...I think it was called photo pail or something like that.

Britt: It wouldn't happen to be "Photobucket" would it?

Kuwabara: That's it!

K-gurl: *washing her hands but stops when she senses someone standing behind her*

Britt: *standing behind K-gurl* I have no idea how you and my sis deal with all these people.

K-gurl: We manage. *dries her hands and walks out of the bathroom* Have you decided on a song? *sits beside Kurama*

Britt: *smirks* I think you'll like the song.

K-gurl: *smiles and hands lyrics to Itachi, Sasuke, Kakashi, Pein, and Tobi* Let’s have an ‘American Idol’ winning preformace, guys!

Itachi/Sasuke/Kakashi/Pein/Tobi: *starts singing* She likes to go hunting with her buddies
She once killed a dear with just a stick
She likes those smoky bars and rot gut whiskey
And pull my finger's still her favorite trick

She likes Hormel chili on her ice cream yeah
With a jalapeño pepper on the side
She once fried bacon with her shirt off
Chopped up an onion and didn't even cry

CHORUS
Hey she's more of a man then I'll ever be
Shes done things that most men can't believe
She chews tobacco swallows the juice
Her real names Shela but they call her Moose
She's more of a man then I'll ever be
It's plain to see
She put the he in she
She's more of a man then I'll ever be

She likes her old job down at the factory
Even though she lost an arm in '83
She spent a little time in Folsom prison
And Johnny Cash is tattooed on her knee

She's never rode a bull that's ever thrown her
Hell she rode one all the way through Tennesee
She's never met a man who's ever owned her
Although I think she's got the hots for me

She's more of a man then I'll ever be
She's done things most men won't believe
She eats beef jerkey by the ton
And stares directly at the sun
Shes more of a man then I'll ever be
It's plain to see
She put the he in she
She's more of a man then I'll ever be

Britt: *laughing on the floor* Haha! That's funny!

K-gurl: *laughing with her* This is funny. *leaning on Kurama from laughing so hard*

Sasuke/Itachi/Pein: *thoroughly embarrassed*

Kakashi: *reading book like nothing happened*

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy! Tobi sang well! =^.^=

Muchi/Dango: Yay! Daddy and Uncle Sissy embarrassed themselves by singing! ^_^

K-gurl: *starts laughing at what the twins called Sasuke* Nice nickname Sissy

Sasuke: *clenches fist* Why you...! Tch. *sits down by Shino in the Emo Corner*

K-gurl: *manages to stop laughing* Now that we have those dares covered, we can move on to the others. *looks at dare sheet* Which dare do you want to do first? The one for Iruka, Sai, or Youko?

Britt: Let's do the dare for Sai! *mumbles* Cuz that's the only one I know how to pronounce.

K-gurl: *looks at dare sheet before scratching her head* Sai you have to tell Razor-san and myself what you really think of the two of us, but Razor-san isn't here so what do we do?

Britt: We could always call her.

K-gurl: Okay. *looks at Sai* Tell me how you really feel about me first, then we can call Razor-san.

Sai: But, *tilts his head cutely* I can't feel.

K-gurl: Then let me rephrase the question. What do you really think of me?

Sai: I think you are a bit crazy, yet the more calm one of the K-ks.

K-gurl: What makes you think I'm a bit crazy? *tilts her head to the side in confusion*

Sai: First of all, you're in love with a demon. And you haven't fallen for Sasuke or to my manly charms. *fake smile*

Britt: What charms? Insulting people? *sarcasm* Oh, yeah! That's what I look for in a man! Take me away Prince Charming! *rolls eyes*

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes* Not every girl si going to fall for Sasuke. I agree with Brit when it comes to you Sai. Now let's call up Razor-san. *picks up phone and calls her while putting it on speaker phone*

Phone: *ring* *ring* *someone picks up phone* House of insanity and chaos. How can I help you?

Britt: Yes, I'd like to make an appointment.

Phone: *person laughs on other end* Hey Britt, thought you're replacing me on the show. Why you calling me?

Britt: I am being your stand-in, but there's a dare that involves you.

Razor-san: Really now? Well, lets hear it.

K-gurl: Sai has to tell you what he really thinks of you.

Razor-san: Alright then, Sai, whatcha think of me?

Sai: I think you are the one of craziest people I've ever met and the bitchiest.

Razor-san: Damn straight!

Everyone: *sweat drops*

K-gurl: *walks over to Shino and pulls him out of the Emo Corner* Say hi to Razor-san Shino.

Shino: *grabs phone* COME BACK TO ME!!

Phone: *sound of something falling*

Razor-san: Damn you Britt and your million of invites! I miss you too Shino. I should be back next chapter!

Shino: I want you here now though!

Britt: It's bad sis, he was in...*dramatic pause* the Emo Corner.

K-gurl: *sweat drops at Shino before sitting down beside Kurama* He sure does miss Razor-san.

Kurama: Looks like Razor-san's antics finally worked there magic on Shino. Orochimaru doesn't seem happy about it though.

Orochimaru: *seething* Aburame, you better not hurt my daughter or I'll torture you to death.

Razor-san: IF YOU TOUCH MY SHINO, OROCHIMARU YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT A CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM ME!

Orochimaru: TT_TT Why must you be so cruel to me, daughter?

K-gurl: That's true. *closes her eyes then she senses that Youko is out* What are you doing out Youko?

Youko: Seeing a teenager making a powerful fifty year old cry, was to good of an opportunity to pass up. *slings arm over K-gurl's shoulders*

K-gurl: True. *smiles as they continue to talk to Razor-san while she fingers her birthday necklace*

Razor-san: Well I've got to go I'll see you all again! Bye.

Everyone: Bye. *hears click of someone hanging up a phone*

Shino: *takes phone with him back to Emo Corner*

K-gurl: Now that we have that dare done, we only have two more dares: one for Iruka and one for Youko. Which one do you guys want to do next?

Britt: Let’s do Iruka’s dare.

K-gurl: *looks at Iruka* Your dare is that you have to pull pranks with Naruto for the rest of the chapter.

Iruka: Uh, ok.

Naruto: Awesome!

K-gurl: Alright then. *looks at dare sheet before giving it to Haku* You read it.

Haku: Alright. *reads dare out loud* “Youko tell K-gurl what you really think of her”

Youko: *smirk*

Britt: And keep it PG!

Youko: *pout*

K-gurl: *looks at Youko curiously*

Youko: I-- *suddenly gets doused in honey and feathers*

Iruka & Naruto: *high fives each other from the ceiling*

K-gurl: *sighs as she waves her hand and Youko is clean* You were saying?

Youko: I think-- *gets hit by multi-colored paint balls*

Naruto & Iruka: *snickering as the high five each other again*

Youko: *glares at Iruka and Naruto* Dammit, let me speak! *gets hit in the face with a rubber chicken*

Yusuke (now conscious)/Kuwabara: *laughing asses off*

Hiei: *smirking*

K-gurl: *sighs before walking over to Iruka and Naruto* Go play some pranks on Sasuke, Naruto.

Naruto: Yeah! Let's go, Iruka-sensei! *drags Iruka to Emo Corner*

Kakashi: It would be wise not to hit Shino with your pranks, Naruto. Razor-san would not be pleased.

K-gurl: *pulls Shino out of Emo corner and setting him on the couch before turning to Youko and cleaning him up again* You were saying?

Youko: *wipes off paint* I was saying, I think you are, *insanely long list of very complementing things*, and pretty.

Britt: Suck up.

Youko: -_- It's true.

K-gurl: *red as a tomato* Aw thank you Youko. *smiles at him before giving him a kiss*

Youko: *tail sticks straight up* *smirking pervertedly*

Britt: Keep it PG!

Youko: *tail falls down some*

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes before teleporting the two of them to an empty room before smiling at Youko and giving him a kiss*

Britt: *takes the camera out of the empty room* Well, uh....I guess this is the end of the show...doesn't Razor-san always say something at the end?

Shino: *still clutching phone* ...this has been another installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks. Continue to send in your dares and we'll see you next time.

Britt: Thanks Shino! So...um...can I have my cell phone back now?

Shino: *shield of bugs surround him*

Britt: Guess not. -_-
Who DOESN'T Love Twilight? by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Ok, I apologise to dalaw, cuz the k-ks were almost done with the chapter when we got the dares! They be in the next chapter!

We only own ourselves! Nothing else!

Read on!
Razor-san: *kicks door open* Honey I'm home!

Shino: *tackles Razor-san to the floor*

Razor-san: @_@

K-gurl: *laughing slightly at that* I see that Shino's happy.

Neji: Well that makes one of us. -_-

K-gurl: What's that supposed to mean Neji? *looks at him curiously*

Neji: *points accusingly at Razor-san* That thing is the devil in disguise!

Shino: *growls at Neji*

K-gurl: *sighs and sits on the couch* Don't fight in here. We have a bunch of dares.

Razor-san: Really? Nice! I should be gone more often! ^o^

Everyone-That-Hates-Razor-san: YES!

Shino: NO!! *jumps on Razor-san's back and clings*

Everyone: *sweat drop*

K-gurl: *sweat drops* Okay it's costume time guys.



Razor-san: *turning blue from Shino's grip* Shino...I can't breath.

Shino: *loosens grip slightly*

Hiei: *smirks* Not so fun having something bigger then you are cling to your back, is it onna?

K-gurl: Oh yeah. *pulls the Onbaa off of him but it goes after her in a rampage* Why me? *runs from it*

Hiei: *smirk* That's my boy.

Naruto: *whispers to Botan* That thing's a guy?

Kurama: *takes out Rose Whip and transfixes Onbaa with glare* Just try me. >:[

K-gurl: *hiding behind Kurama*

Onbaa: *looks back and forth at Kurama and K-gurl*

Razor-san: *sings Jeopardy theme* Doot! Do-doot, doot, doot, doot, doot.

K-gurl: *peeks out from behind Kurama at the Onbaa*

Razor-san: Shake yo money maker!

Onbaa: *suddenly break dances on the floor*

Everyone: 0_o

Razor-san: Go, Onbaa! It's your birthday! XD

K-gurl: *sweat drops* That's odd. *looks at Kurama* Thanks for the help Kurama. *smiles*

Kurama: Anything for you.

Razor-san: Wow, this is sappier then that movie, The Notebook.

K-gurl: *smiles at Kurama* Let's get the dares started.

Razor-san: Ok! I shall read off the first dare! *pulls out dare list* Dare number one is....very outdated. -_- Wow, It's way past Halloween.

K-gurl: I was hoping we could have written the chapter around Halloween, but oh well.

Razor-san: eheh...-_-....ANYWAYS! The first dare is for us, the K-ks, to host a Halloween party! And everyone has to wear costumes!

K-gurl: *snapes her fingers and the place is decorated for a Halloween party* There are costumes in both bathrooms for you guys. *heads to look for a costume*

Shino: *drags Razor-san to boys bathroom*

Razor-san: I can't go in the boys bathroom!

Shino: *hesitantly releases Razor-san and walks in the bathroom*

Razor-san: *sighs* Whoo, I would have been scarred for life.

K-gurl: *laughing* I'm glad that didn't happen to me. *smiling*

Razor-san: Yeah, yeah. *snaps fingers and a black sweater, black cargo pants, white bandages around her legs and tennis shoes appear on Razor-san* This is what I was this year for Halloween! *adjusts leaf village head band on her forehead* Damn straight.

K-gurl: *snaps fingers and she's dressed as a kitsune* I didn't dress up for Halloween but I would have loved to dress like this.

Razor-san: *laughs* Youko would be proud.

Ino: And who are you suppose to be? The Goth Ninja?

Razor-san: My character doesn't actually exist in Naruto, but I gave myself the name, "Kuroi, Konoha's Black Shadow Ninja." Like it?

K-gurl: *smiles* Yeah. *looks at everyone* I'm going out to wait. *walks out of the bathroom and sits on the couch being careful of the tail*

Razor-san: *looks at K-gurl's very real tail* Yay! I'm a ninja! *climbs up the walls using just her feet* Do I rock, or do I rock?

Ino & Sakura: You shouldn't abuse your ninja abilities! *both are dressed as playboy bunnies*

Razor-san: Well you two should have put more clothes on. *jumps down off ceiling and joins K-gurl*

K-gurl: *smiles* I wonder what the guys are dressed as. *looks at the bathroom while her tail swishes back and forth*

Razor-san: I'm not sure. *put hands in sweater pockets* Ouch! *pulls hand out of pocket revealing a shuriken embedded in her bloody left hand* When did I get sharp, pointy things?

K-gurl: *gets up and heads back in the bathroom and grabs a first aid kit then walks back out* Let's fix you up. *pulls out shuriken and wraps up her hand* Next time check your pockets carefully before doing that.

Razor-san: Yes, mother. *carefully reaches into her pockets* Just what do I have in here? *Pulls out 2 kunai, 8 shuriken, 10 senbon, 3 explosive tags, and 2 scrolls* ...wow. That's a lot of stuff. =_=U

Hinata: Sh-shinobi are suppose to c-carry a lot of tools in case of attack.

K-gurl: *nods* That's true Razor-san. *sits down as some of the guys walk back out*

Shino: *dressed as a ghost. Walks out with Kiba, Yusuke, Neji, and Haku* What happened to your hand? *grabs Razor-san's bandaged hand*

Razor-san: Random pointy things. Who knew?

K-gurl: Hey guys. *looks at the guys* What are you guys dressed as?

Yusuke: Zombie.

Haku: A wizard.

Kiba: Werewolf.

Neji: A vampire.

Razor-san: Well, at least Neji was honest. He sucks.

Neji: *glares at Razor-san and bares his long fangs* Say that again, and I'll rip your throat out.

Razor-san: Go ahead and try it vampy!

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes* Can you two not attack each other? *looks up as more of them walk out of the bathroom*

Temari: *Dressed as an Egyptian princess* Seriously, you two need to grow up.

K-gurl: *nods* How are the others doing in there Haku?

Haku: They are doing alright. Most of the guys are dressed as vampires though.

Razor-san: Well that sucks.

K-gurl: I guess everyone likes Twilight. My sister who normally doesn't like to read read the first two books in a week.

Razor-san: That's nothing! I read the first two books in four days! I read the third book in two days, and want the fourth book for Christmas.

Tenten: *dressed as a fairy* You're such a nerd.

Razor-san: Nothing wrong with that. =]

K-gurl: *sweat drops* She has to be forced to read so that's a big accomplishment for her. Where are the others at? *looks around*

Razor-san: Just exiting the bathroom now.

Hiei: *dressed as a banana*

Razor-san: *snorts* HAHAHAHAHA!!

Hiei: *hand on katana* Not. Another. Word.

K-gurl: Did someone force you into the costume? *face turning red from trying not to laugh*

Hiei: *glares at Kiba and Naruto*

Naruto: What? It's funny! *laughs*

Razor-san: *stops laughing when she sees Naruto's costume* Uh, Naruto? What are you suppose to be?

K-gurl: I have to agree with Razor-san. What are you dressed as? *a little confused*

Naruto: What?! You can't tell? *holds up 'To Bed or Breakfast' sign* I'm a vampire hitchhiker! Razor-san: ...you look like a homeless prostitute with fangs.
K-gurl: How was everyone else coming with their costumes Naruto?

Naruto: *points to everyone else* They're right over there.

Razor-san: *sees Sasuke didn't dress up* Come on Emo! Even you have to have some fun! *sees 'Sasuke' turn around* Holy! It's Itachi! ITACHI DRESSED AS SASUKE!!

Itachi: *glare* -/_-

K-gurl: *laughing as well* This is funny.

Razor-san: Maybe for you. I'm kind of worried what Sasuke dressed as now.

K-gurl: Knowing Sasuke, he's probably dressed as a vampire. *sits on couch*

Razor-san: I hope your right. *sit down by K-gurl*

Shino: *sits down and wraps arms around Razor-san*

Razor-san: ...did you really miss me this much or did Orochimaru slip something in your drink again?

Shino: ...

K-gurl: *smiles at that while wondering what Kurama is dressed as* He did miss you. You should have seen him last chapter.

Razor-san: I see. *looks at the others* Vampire....vampire...vampire...vampire on crack...vampire...eggo waffle...vampire...vampire...

K-gurl: What is up with everyone and vampires?

Razor-san: I don't know, Tobi makes one spiffy looking eggo waffle. But they all probably seen the Twilight movie or something.

K-gurl: Yeah they probably have. *closes her eyes wondering what's going to happen next*

Bathroom Door: *slams open making everyone on the couch jump and look*

Razor-san: *jaw drops* O...M...G...! It's the Village People!

Deidara/Jiraya/Kurama/Kisame/Jin: *dressed as the Village People*

Razor-san: *recovers from shock* Well, as long as they don't start singing YMCA I think I'll be fine. Kurama makes a decent looking cop, don't you think K-gurl?

K-gurl: *looks at him and looks at the ground blushing* Yeah.

Razor-san: *decides to tease a little more* Hey, maybe if you give him a dollar, he'll start stripping for ya! ^_~

K-gurl: *blushing like mad* Don't make me go crazy on you Razor-san. *joking*

Razor-san: *laughs* Don't worry, Sakura's got that covered. If all else fails, I've got my mad ninja skills to defend me.



K-gurl: *looks up at Kurama then blushes* You don't know what I'm capable of in this form.

Razor-san: Heh, neither do you.

K-gurl: *sweat drops* True. So now what?

Kurama: *walks up to K-gurl* I hope your behaving yourself, little missy. Or I may have to put you under arrest. *winks*

Razor-san: ...awkward...anyways. If we're done playing around, we've got some more dares to complete.

Razor-san: *digs in pocket and pulls out the dare list with a senbon skewered through the center of the paper* Uh...oops. ^_^'

K-gurl: *pulls the senbon out* We can still read it.

Razor-san: Heh, thanks.

Neji: Dumbass.

Razor-san: That was not necessary, vampy!

K-gurl: *giggles* So which one is next? *curious*

Razor-san: Since Neji's being an ass, we'll do his dare first! >:[

K-gurl: Alright. *waves hand and Neji's sparring partner appears* Let's do this.

Razor-san: *blows whistle* TIME OUT! *Gives Joe a kunai and 5 shurikens*

Neji: *glares* Cheater.

Razor-san: >:[ *snaps fingers and Neji's weapons disappear* Next time I'll go for your chakra! *walks away and blows whistle again* Begin!

K-gurl: *stands up to get a better look at the fight* This will be interesting. *smiles*

Neji: *closes off Joe's chakra points*

Razor-san: *snaps fingers and Joe's chakra points open*

Neji: *turns and yells at Razor-san* Will you stop that?!

Joe: *slugs Neji in the face knocking him out*

Razor-san: ^_^ Ok. Now I'm happy.

K-gurl: *laughing* Good job Joe. On to the next dare.

Razor-san: *waves hand and Joe disappears* Next dare is for...the play boy bunnies and the Edward-Cullen-wannabe

Everyone: ???

Razor-san: *sigh* Sakura, Ino, and Sasuke.

Everyone: Oh.

Ino & Sakura: *SQUEEL* SASUKE! What's our dare?!

Razor-san: To stay away from him the entire chapter.

Sasuke: :]

Razor-san: OMG! K-gurl! Write this down! Sasuke's smiling!!

Sasuke: -_-

Razor-san: Aw, you missed it.

K-gurl: I got the time he did it. *writes down time and what happened* Aren't we supposed to be hosting a Halloween party?

Razor-san: >_> wasn't that why we dressed up in costumes? Or in Itachi and Orochimaru's case, little boys clothes?

Itachi: -/_-

Orochimaru: For YOUR information, these are from YOUR closet.

Razor-san: 0_o ...dude, that's even worse.

Shino: *growls at Orochimaru*

K-gurl: Well the point of a Halloween party is to play games and all kinds of other things in costumes. *glares at Orochimaru*

Razor-san: *shrugs* I wouldn’t know. Never been to a Halloween party.

K-gurl: Well that's what I've heard you do at Halloween parties. *glances at Kurama*

K-gurl: Yeah. *snaps fingers and creepy music starts playing and bunches of other Halloween things appear*

Razor-san: We could just have Orochimaru sing. What could be creepier then Orochimaru singing the Monster Mash?

K-gurl: True but this is easier. *heads to the kitchen for snacks*

Razor-san: *pout* I guess. It would probably give our audience nightmares anyways.

K-gurl: *pulling chips and stuff out of the cabinet*

Razor-san: *looking at a sharp kunai* I still don't know where these came from...maybe it's from the same place the sofa came from...

Neji: You're retarded.

Razor-san: You're blind.

Neji: =_= I am not blind.

Razor-san: ALL LIES!!

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes and bends down to get some bowls to put the chips and stuff in*

Youko: *watches K-gurl bend over*

Razor-san: *throws a shuriken at Youko* Stop being a perv and help her!

K-gurl: *pulls out a bowl and pours some punch in it*

Youko & Razor-san: *arguing*

Razor-san: I am not a dew drop!

Youko: That's right your less then a dew drop! Your not even worth the name of 'water molecule'!

Razor-san: Why you!

K-gurl: *sighs and waves her hand and a psychic barrier separates them* Knock it off you two. *goes back to fixing the snacks*

Youko: Hmph!

Razor-san: Hmph!

Derek: *wiggles nose*

K-gurl: Could you give me some help Youko? *making salsa for the chips*

Youko: *smirks* Coming dear!

Razor-san: *huffs angrily, then sighs* Well, while they fix thing for the party, I'll have to read off another dare. *looks around* ...hey, where's the dare list?

K-gurl: *points out different ingredients for Youko to get out while mixing it*

Razor-san: -_- thanks for helping...*continues to look*

Kakashi: Try your pocket.

Razor-san: My pocket? *digs in pocket and pulls out dare list* How did you know it was in there?

Kakashi: *Continues reading twilight while dress as Jasper Cullen*

K-gurl: *gets done with the salsa and puts it in a small bowl while putting chips in another bowl then reaches up for the chips* Could you give me a hand, Youko?

Youko: *grabs the chips and hands them to K-gurl* Nice tail.

Razor-san: *reads over dare list* what should I do next?

K-gurl: *blushes* Thanks. *puts them in a bowl while getting some drinks out of the fridge*

Naruto: *whispers to Kuwabara* Do you think there's something going on between those two? *points to K-gurl and Youko*

Everyone: *stops what they're doing to stare at Naruto*

Razor-san: ...you are kidding, right?

K-gurl: *glances at Youko while fixing the rest of the snacks*

Naruto: I...uh...of course I'm kidding! What kind of idiot wouldn't know what's going on between those two? ^_^'

Everyone: -_-'

Razor-san: *shakes head* Oh, boy. The next dare on our list is for Sasuke.

Sasuke: Hn.

Razor-san: Due to copy write laws Sasuke, you are no longer able to say that. That is Hiei's word.

Hiei: *smirk*

Sasuke: -_-

K-gurl: *giggles at that*

Sasuke: ...what's the stupid dare?

Razor-san: NO DARE IS STUPID!! Only original and unoriginal! And your dare is to go on a date with miocherryblossoms. *snaps fingers and miocherryblossoms appears* Have fun, you two. *pushes Sasuke and miocherryblossoms in the date room*

K-gurl: *looks at Youko* Um what are you staring at? *slightly curious*

Youko: You look good as a kitsune. *smirks*

K-gurl: *blushes bright red while looking at the ground* Thanks.

Youko: *slowly walks up to K-gurl and puts hand under chin* Do you...hear a crunching sound?

Razor-san: *munching loudly on popcorn while watching Youko and K-gurl* Oops, sorry.

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly at Razor-san*

Razor-san: Don't mind me, please continue. ^_^

Sai: Yes, please do! ^_^

Youko: ...moment has been ruined. -_-

K-gurl: *sighs and grabs the food and brings it out to everyone*

Yusuke/Kuwabara/Naruto/Kiba: FOOD!! *attacks food while shoving it in their mouths*

Akamaru: Arf! Arf!

Razor-san: I agree, such slobs. They didn’t even wait for K-gurl to set the food down.

K-gurl: *disgusted* Take it already. *gives them the food before walking back in the kitchen*

Kurama: *looks ready to kill the four guys*

Razor-san: Easy, Kurama.

K-gurl: Yeah it's alright. *smiles*

Kurama: *smiles at K-gurl but glares at Kiba*

Kiba: *notices the glare* Oh, sure! Blame it on the little guy!

Razor-san: Actually the little guy would be Naruto in this case.

Naruto: *mouth full* Mhey!

Razor-san: *throw senbon at Naruto* Don't talk with your mouth full!

K-gurl: *giggles* So now what? *standing beside Kurama*

Razor-san: I think we got more dares to do. We could do that.

K-gurl: Alright. *smiles while walking over to wash the dishes she used to make the salsa and stuff*

Razor-san: *glances at dare list before grinning* This next dare is for Itachi and the twins!

Dango/Muchi: Yay! A dare for us!

K-gurl: This will be interesting. *smiles and splashes Kurama with some water*

Kurama: Hey! *splashes K-gurl back*

Razor-san: *uninterested in the water war behind her as she talks to Itachi and the twins* Itachi, your dare is to go to your kids first parent-teacher conference. :D

Itachi: ...oddly, I was expecting somthing worse.

Muchi/Dango: Boo! Daddy has to come to parent-teacher's with us?

K-gurl: *smirks and starts splashing Kurama back*

Razor-san: It won't be so bad. I'll be coming too.

Everyone: *eerie silence*

Razor-san: In place of Muffin! In place of Muffin you pervs! >:[

K-gurl: *smiles then continues splashing Kurama*

Razor-san: I guess we should go now. *snapps fingers and Razor-san, Itachi, Muchi, and Dango dissapear*

K-gurl: *smiles when she turns around* Well that's one dare down. *goes back to doing the dishes while occasionally splashing Kurama*

Yusuke: I'm bored.

Diedara: Me too, un! *turns on TV*

K-gurl: *puts now dry dishes away then looks at Kurama* Now what?

Kurama: I don't--

Diedara: UN! UN! Come look at this!

K-gurl: *grabs Kurama's hand and goes over* What is it? *looks at them*

Diedara: *turns up volume on tv*

TV: ...in other news, local mother tries to kill her twin children's teacher while being held back by her husband. *Shows picture of Razor-san trying to kill a teacher with Itachi holding her back and while Muchi and Dango cheer on Razor-san*

Shino: *spits out drink* WHAT?! SHE'S MINE, NOT ITACHI'S!!

K-gurl: Be right back. *disappears leaving Kurama in charge appearing with Razor-san* What is going on?

TV: *shows picture of K-gurl slapping Razor-san and sorting out the whole dispute. Then slapping the teacher before she, Razor-san, Itachi, Muchi, and Dango reappeared in the studio*

K-gurl: *poofs back in with everyone* Well that's straightened out. *looks at everyone*

Razor-san: That guy was an ass.

Muchi/Dango: Yay! Razor-san tried to kill Mr. Shoe!

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes* Whatever. *sits on the couch*

Razor-san: Hey you slapped him to--

Shino: *glomps Razor-san*

Razor-san: Oh, lord, did Orochimaru drug you again?

Orochimaru: I didn’t drug anyone!

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes* I know. *smiles at Kurama*

Itachi: I enjoyed myself. They should have parent-teacher conferences more often.

Everyone: .........

K-gurl: *picks up some random thing and throws it at Itachi*

Itachi: *direct hit* @_@

K-gurl: *smirks while getting up to go do something real quick in the training grounds*


Sasuke & miocherryblossoms: *walk out of date room smiling*

Razor-san: *faints* Itachi...unconscious...Sasuke...smiling...world is over...

K-gurl: *walking around in training grounds wondering what Youko was going to say before the moment was ruined*

Razor-san: *jumps to feet, snaps fingers and miocherryblossoms disappears* That was just about the oddest thing ever, BUT it's Gaara's turn to go on a date! And with *drum roll* Jess! *Snaps fingers and Jess appears*

Gaara: ...*walks into date room*

Razor-san: *Gives Jess the ability to negate sand attacks* Just in case! ^_^ Enjoy your date! *pushes Jess into date room*

K-gurl: *leans against tree and sighs* I wonder what Youko was going to say to me earlier?

???: The question was, "Do you like me better then Kurama?"

K-gurl: *tenses up while turning around*

Old Lady: *waves* Hi, it's been awhile. How's the show going?

K-gurl: Yeah it's been awhile and the show's going great. Um what are you doing here exactly?

Old Lady: No, idea. That was the question, however.

K-gurl: I see. Do you want to go talk to Razor-san?

Old Lady: Nah, I must be going. It's senior citizen's night at the casino, chow! *disappears*

K-gurl: That was odd. *disappears and reappears beside Kurama*

Razor-san: *looking at scroll that was randomly in pocket*

K-gurl: *smiles at them* What did I miss?

Razor-san: *wide grin* I just found the Win Lottery no Jutsu!

K-gurl: *raises eyebrow* What kind of jutsu is that?

Tsunade: That's my kind of jutsu! Gimme! *grabs scroll*

Razor-san: Hey! *watches the scroll get ripped in half* I just lost the Win Lottery no Jutsu...TT_TT

K-gurl: It's alright Razor-san. *comforts her* Let's do the next dare.

Razor-san: *sniffles* Ok...*halfheartedly looks at dare list while not noticing Shino beating the snot out of Tsuande* The next dare is for everyone to stay by their crushes side for the rest of the chapter. Except for Ino and Sakura. Or they'll get things thrown at them.

Ino & Sakura: THAT'S NOT FAIR!!

Razor-san: Life's not fair. *sits on Shino's lap*

K-gurl: She's right. Life's not fair. If it was fair, Razor-san would have Shino where she lives and I would have Kurama.

Razor-san: Amen, sister. And I would have awesome ninja abilities, too. But I'd rather give up my ninja abilities for Shino-kun! ^///^

Shino: *hugs Razor-san tighter*

K-gurl: *smiles at them* That's sweet. *smiles at Kurama*

Kurama: *kisses K-gurl*

Razor-san: How many times do I have to tell you there are kids wat-- *hears crash from date room* Oh, crap! Jess! *runs to date room and opens the door and stare in shock*

Gaara: *hugging and crying on Jess's shoulder* I still miss Cookie. *sniffles*

K-gurl: *sweat drops at the sight* That's something you won’t see Gaara doing very often.

Naruto Cast: *continues to stare in shock*

Razor-san: Let's leave them alone right now. We can transport Jess back to where she belongs after the show.

K-gurl: *nods and goes back and sits beside Kurama*

Razor-san: *closes date room door and sits by Shino*

Everyone: .............

Razor-san: ...we'll right back after these messages.

~~~Commercial Starts~~~

Jiraya: Upset that the Harry Potter series is over? Can’t wait for that next Twilight book to come out? Then read Make-Out Paradise! It will surely--

Razor-san: WHAT THE HELL, JIRAYA?! Children read this! CHILDREN! *runs at Jiraya*

Jiraya: *Screams like a girl*

TV: *Static covers the screen*

~~~Commercial Ends~~~

K-gurl: *smiles while laying her head on Kurama's shoulder*

Everyone: *sweat drops at commercail*

Razor-san: *Glares at Jiraya before grinning evilly*

Jiraya: *huge nervous sweat drop*

Razor-san: *chucks neon green paint balloon at Sakura and hits her dead on*

Sakura: RAZOR-SAN!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!

Razor-san: *grins innocently before pointing at Jiraya*

Jiraya: O_O IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR!!

K-gurl: *laughs at that* That was hilarious.

Sakura: Why you!

Razor-san: I must say, Sakura, that color of green complements the dark color of your soul. Very nice. ^_^

Sakura: *chucks shuriken at Razor-san only for it to be knocked over by a wall of insects*

K-gurl: *sees Ino trying to get close to Sasuke and throws a brown balloon at her*

Ino: *screams* What have you done to my beautiful hair?! *trys to wipe out purple paint out of hair*

K-gurl: *laughing* You look good with purple. *holding her sides laughing*

Ino & Sakura: *glare evilly at K-gurl and Razor-san*

Razor-san: This will be getting ugly! I better end the show. This has been another installment of Truth or Dare With The K-ks! Continue to send in dares and questions! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
The Day Sasuke Had Crack by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Ah, sooo sorry about the long wait for this chapter! But it's a long one! Razor-san and K-gurl spent over 4 hours straight writing this chapter for you! Razor-san and K-gurl do not own Naruto nor Yu Yu Hakusho. They own only themselves and the banner in the summary.

Oh, and Kamisori apologises if SasukeFangirl#2897 and/or Fangirl#2083 is someone's actual username! We did not know and were just randomly popping out fangirls!

Read on!
Announcer: Last time on Truth or Dare With The K-Ks…

Razor-san: *WTF face at the Announcer* Who let you in?

K-gurl: *slightly annoyed but grinning from ear to ear* We are finally back people.

Razor-san: Yes! So much time has past since we last updated!

Naruto: Uh, excuse me miss...but, who are you?

Razor-san: Naruto...I know it's been like...six months, but the only thing that's changed is me wearing contacts instead of glasses. -_-'

K-gurl: Nothing has changed about me thankfully. *Smiles while sitting on couch*

Naruto: *whining while pointing at Razor-san* But she looks so different now! How do we know she's not an enemy in disguise?!

Razor-san: -_-'

K-gurl: I think I would know if she was the real Razor-san or not. *looking at Naruto*

Naruto: I'm still not buying it. *crosses arms*

Razor-san: I'll give you ramen if you shut up.

Naruto: Razor-san!! You're back!! *Glomps Razor-san*

Everyone: -_-U

K-gurl: *giggles* Now that’s taken care of, let’s start this show.

Razor-san: Alrighty then! *pulls out dare and question list* There has been many dares and questions that have come in since we were gone!

K-gurl: This is going to be a good and long chapere. Which dare or question do you want to do first?

Razor-san: Hmm...let's see...*looking through the list* So many good ones...wait...What the?!

K-gurl: What is it? *goes over and looks over her shoulder*

Razor-san: What do you mean I have to hug Orochimaru?!

Orochimaru: *eyes light up*

K-gurl: I'm not the one who said it so I would just get it over with quick. *shudders slightly*

Razor-san: *reads the rest of the dare and looks Orochimaru* Brave face...brave...face...? *glups as she looks at Orochimaru's smiling face*

Razor-san: *nods and takes a deep breath*

Everyone: *watching intently*

Razor-san: DADDY!! I've come home to you! *runs up to Orochimaru and hugs him*

Orochimaru: Razor-san! *hugs back*

Gai: Youth! *joins the hug*

Lee: Gai-sensei! *Also joins the hug*

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly while watching this* That was odd but she did her dare and now it's onto the next dare/question. *pulls her away from Orochimaru*

Razor-san: Air!! Beautiful air! *gasps after being crushed by three of the most powerful characters in Naruto*

K-gurl: *looks at the list* I wonder which one we should do next.

Razor-san: Well, since we did one we might as well do all of GaaraIsARedPanda's dares and questions. Plus, that's a kick-ass name!

Gaara: ...

K-gurl: *nods* Okay we should do the date thing first. *looks at Kiba* You have to go on a date with GaaralsARedPanda, Kiba. *poofs her in*

Kiba: *looks at GaaraIsARedPanda and whistles* Is it hot in here? Or is it just you?

Razor-san: Alright, lover boy, into the date room you go! *waves hand and they disappear into the date room*

Razor-san: Oh, oh! Let's do Sasuke's next! *jumping up and down*

K-gurl: *reads it and busts out laughing* This is going to be hilarious. *looks at Sasuke* You have to eat a giant chocolate sundae.

Sasuke: Hn. No.

Razor-san: *slaps Sasuke upside the head* Will you stop using Hiei's word?! I don't have the money to be sued! Besides, you don't have a choice.

Sasuke: You can't make me do anything.

K-gurl: *smiles* Oh yes we can. *grabs a chocolate sundae and has Tsunade hold him down while walking over to him*

Sasuke: *struggling to get free* No, you can make me!

Itachi: Foolish little brother.

Sasuke: *glares at Itachi* Say that to my fa--

Razor-san: *holds Sasuke's mouth open*

K-gurl: *goes over and spoons the ice cream in his mouth until it's gone*

Sasuke: *anime tears*

Razor-san: Ew! I've got his spit on my hand!

Fangirl#2083: *tackles Razor-san* Sasuke-kun's spit! Gimme it!

K-gurl: *sweat drops while backing away slightly* I would have thought that he would be bouncing off the walls from the sugar rush.

Shino: *throws the fangirl through a window and helps Razor-san up*

Razor-san: Give it a minute or two. Once the brain freeze wears off, that's when the sugar should take effect. But in the mean time, lets do another dare! *whips out dare list*

K-gurl: *looks at list* How about we do Naruto's dare.

Razor-san: OK! *walks over to Naruto and whispers something in his ear*

Naruto: *looks at Razor-san strangely* This kind of contradicts what you two have been trying to accomplish, doesn't it?

Razor-san: Points for the big words, but that doesn't matter now.

K-gurl: *watches this as Naruto goes and does his dare*

Naruto: *walks up to Hinata* Hinata, I love you as a sister who needs protection from pervy boys. *points at Jiraya* Like you pervy sage!

Hinata: *fainted as soon as Naruto said, "I love you"*

K-gurl: *smiles and sets Hinata in a chair* Now let's do the questions.

Razor-san: *sitting on Hidan*

Hidan: -_-*

Razor-san: Alrighty, K-gurl! Pick a number one through three!

Razor-san: Kuwabara!

Kuwabara: Yeah?

Razor-san: Being my favorite huggable oaf and the fact that it is the question, I am inclined to ask. If your so tough, why are you nice to girls only?

K-gurl: *looks at Kuwabara wondering what he is going to say*

Kuwabara: *thinks for a minute* Well...two reasons, actually. One, dad taught me to always be nice to girls. Two, I'm not interested in dating dudes.

Everyone: ...

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly* Now onto the next question.

Razor-san: Ok! *turns to Orochimaru then looks back to K-gurl* Uh, will you ask for me? Just this once?

K-gurl: *sweat drops* Okay. *looks at Orochimaru* Do you want Sasuke for his body or for his "body" body?

Orochimaru: *sighs* Ladies, despite popular belief, I'm straight.

Razor-san: Ha, world's best line! K-gurl, we should put that line in our summary!

Orochimaru: *hugs Razor-san from behind* How else would I make such a wonderful daughter?

Razor-san: Ah! No touch! *squirms out of Orochimaru grasp with a look of horror*

K-gurl: *giggles* Okay the next question is for Naruto.

Razor-san: *squints at dare list* Uh, K-gurl? Isn't GaaraIsARedPanda's last question for Sasuke?

Naruto: What?! How could you mess us up?!

Razor-san: Well...you're both pretty annoying.

Naruto: Why you!

K-gurl: Sorry it was for Sasuke. *reads the question to him* Sasuke, how’s your clan doing?

Sasuke: *smiling* Oh, the clan's doing great! Why just the other day, me and Itachi took on mom and dad in a game of badminton!

Everyone: 0_o ...huh?!

K-gurl: *confused too* What is he on about? Maybe it's the sugar talking.

Razor-san: I sure hope so. *looking at the obnoxiously happy Sasuke*

K-gurl: It's got to be the sugar. Now which dare do you want to do next?

Razor-san: ...I feel like we're forgetting something.

K-gurl: *goes over and lets Kiba and GaaraIsARedPanda out of the date room*

Razor-san: Ah, that was it! Hope you had fun on your date, GaaraIsARedPanda! *Waves hand and she disappears*

K-gurl: Now let's move onto the next dares and questions. *looks over list*

Razor-san: Ok, whose dares should we do next? Yours? miocherryblossoms? Or dalaw's?

K-gurl: How about we do dalaw's since that had the most?

Razor-san: Ok! *reads dares and questions* That is a lot! Alright K-gurl, shall we mix them up or do them in order?

K-gurl: Let's do them mixed up.

Razor-san: Um...pick a number between 1 and 10.

K-gurl: Um 5


Razor-san: This dare is for Orochimaru and Sasuke!

Orochimaru: *Raises eyebrow*

Razor-san: They both have to be locked in an indestructible closet for ten minutes...poor Sasuke...

Sasuke: NOOOO!! WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL TO ME?! WHY WORLD? WHY?!?!?

K-gurl: *sweat dropping like mad as they are put in the closet and the door is locked* This won't be pretty.

Razor-san: *Hears screaming on the other side of the door* We did take away Orochimaru's ability to do Ninjutsu...right?

Everyone: ...

K-gurl: I'm not sure. *worried*

Itachi: You fool.

Razor-san: *panicking* I-i-i-i-it's not my fault!

Kakashi: *looks at watch* TEN MINUTES IS UP!

Everyone: *Races to the door*

Razor-san: SASUKE ARE YOU--...all...right?

Orochimaru & Sasuke: *watching a horror movie*

Orochimaru: *sees everyone staring at him* ...what?

K-gurl: That was unexpected. *goes and sits down so they can do the next dare*

Razor-san: Why does the closet have a TV? *in shock*

Shino: ...you should sit down...

Razor-san: That's a good idea. *faints*

Shino: *catches Razor-san before she hits the floor and sets her on the couch after removing Shikamaru from it*

Shikamaru: ZZZzzzz…

K-gurl: *sweat drops while looking at everyone* Things are just getting weirder and weirder. *sits beside Kurama*

Kurama: I agree. So do you want to continue the dares until Razor-san regains consciousness?

Kurama: *smiles while eyes flash gold for a moment* Alright.

--------------------------An Hour Later--------------------------

Tsunade: *healing Razor-san's mind* That should do it.

Razor-san: *wakes up* Dude...I had this dream that the entire Sound village was stoned.

K-gurl: *sweat drops* Um let's continue with the dares. You pick this time Razor-san.

Razor-san: *sits up* Right, so... *looks at list* How about we do Kisame's dare? In honor of the dead Michael Jackson.

K-gurl: Fine with me. *reads off the dare for Kisame*

Kisame: Bleaching your skin can't be healthy.

Razor-san: Don't worry, we'll make it safe as possible.

K-gurl: *nods and helps Razor-san bleach him*

Kisame: *looks like Michael Jackson and Orochimaru's love child* TT_TT Razor-san, I thought you loved me?

Razor-san: *not looking him in the eyes and instead looking at Orochimaru* So are you going to say Kisame looks like your long lost son now?

Orochimaru: He's no offspring of mine.

K-gurl: *sweat drops* Okay now let's do another dare.

Razor-san: Your turn to choose.

K-gurl: *thinks*How about we do the other dare for Sasuke. *smiling*

Razor-san: *grinning* Ok! *snaps fingers and Sasuke's dressed as a pink fairy princess*

Sasuke: Look! I'm a princess! *jumping around*

K-gurl: Okay I'm officially freaked out now. *traumatized*

Razor-san: Would you like fries with that? *faints*

K-gurl: *traumatized in shock*

Kurama: K-gurl?

Shino: Razor-san?

Shino and Kurama: *look at each other*


K-gurl: *in shock*

Naruto: We probably shouldn't have given Sasuke that ice cream sundae.

Sasuke: *laughing and twirling in his pink fairy princess outfit*

Everyone: I agree.

Hiei: Idiots. *throws water on Razor-san and slaps K-gurl*

Razor-san: *sits up fast* Ah! Cold!

K-gurl: *blinks in surprise* Ouch. *holds cheek*


Kurama: That method was kind of...brutal, Hiei.

Razor-san: *confused* Huh? What method? *sees Sasuke* Ok, enough of that! *waves hand and Sasuke's clothes return to normal*

Sasuke: Aww! =[

K-gurl: Anyway, which dare do you want to do next?

Razor-san: Let's do Kurama's dare.

Kurama: And what dare would that be?

Razor-san: To stay as Youko.

K-gurl: *looks at Kurama wondering what he has to say on that*

Kurama: Ok.

Razor-san: Really? No nervous comebacks?

Kurama: You guys proved you could keep my other side in check so I have no worries. *Transforms into Youko*

Razor-san: *stares at Youko*

Youko: *stares at Razor-san*

Razor-san: *stare*

Youko: *stare*

Razor-san: *stare*

Youko: *blinks*

Razor-san: *smirks* I win.

Youko: *pouts* No fair.

K-gurl: *sweat drops* Okay that ends the staring contest. Let's do the next dare.

Razor-san: Yes. *points to Youko* You are to remain shirtless.

Youko: *raises eyebrow*

Razor-san: For your dare, perv. -///-

Youko: ...I don't wear shirts.

Razor-san: ...that's a good point. And no one wants to see you with your kimono-thing off, either.

Youko: *smirks but is suddenly hit by Razor-san's shoe*

Razor-san: *giving Youko a warning glare* I suppose we could do Jiraya's dare now.

K-gurl: *smiles and nods* You can't be a pervert for the rest of the chapter Jiraya and if you do you'll be tortured.

Jiraya: *Shudders*

Razor-san: Moving on. *looks at list* Yeah-man Diedara, come on down! You the next contestant on the Host is Right! *chuckles*

Neji: That's debatable.

Razor-san: Quiet you.

K-gurl: *giggles* Your dare is to be shaved bald.

Diedara: WHAT, un?!?!

Razor-san: Just remember Jason Neji, Diedara.

Diedara: *glares* Fine, yeah.

Razor-san: *pulls out electric razor and shaves off Diedara's hair*

Diedara: *pouts as everyone laughs at him* If I ever find this dalaw, I'll show'em why not to mess with me, yeah.

Razor-san: Suck it up buttercup. Life's not so bad. Anywho, we have more dares.

K-gurl: *giggles* Let's see which dare to do next. *looks at list*

Razor-san: *look of dread* Aw man, Sasuke has ANOTHER dare! But at least Itachi has to do it too.

K-gurl: *nods* You two have to smile for the whole chapter and if you don't then Sasuke gets superglued to Sakura, Ino, and Faye and Itachi gets superglued to Siren and a bunch of other Itachi fangirls.

Itachi: *pails before whipping out a two million dollar smile*

SasukeFangirl#2897: *Sees Itachi's smile and faints with hearts in eyes*

Razor-san: Well...that was random.

K-gurl: Yeah it was. *goes to the kitchen to get some water*

Razor-san: *kicks the fangirl's lifeless form* Um...how do I get rid of the evidence without getting sued?

Zetsu: *raises hand* Oh, oh! Pick us, pick us!

Razor-san: No Zetsu, you can't eat her.

Zetsu: Aww! =[

K-gurl: *walks to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water*

Orochimaru: *walks in kitchen and makes himself a peanut butter and mustard sandwich and eats it while staring at K-gurl*

K-gurl: *turns around and looks at him* Who puts mustard on a peanut butter sandwich?

Orochimaru: *shrugs* Kabuto introduced it to me and I haven't gone back since.

K-gurl: That's gross. *drinks her water while turning around and walking away from him*

Orochimaru: Eh, whatever. *Finishes his sandwich and walks back into the room*

Razor-san: Now that the room is "bodiless" lets continue on with the dares! ^_^'

K-gurl: *comes back in and sits beside Youko* Which dare is next?

Razor-san: We are down to two dares and four questions from dalaw! I vote for Yusuke's dare!

Yusuke: Well, that's not so bad.

Razor-san: *waves hand and Yusuke's hair is ungreased and very bushy*

K-gurl: *giggles slightly*

Razor-san: His hair kind of reminds me of Shino-kuns.

Shino: *adjusts glasses*

K-gurl: *smiles* Let's do another dare. *snuggles into Youko*

Razor-san: Ok! The last dare from dalaw is for Lee!

Lee: Yes! I will do my best!

Razor-san: Lee, you are to get a makeover from a professional until you are seen by everyone as sexy!

Everyone: *sweat drops*

K-gurl: *giggles* Let's get you started then. *sends him to another room that has the professional in it*

Razor-san: So while Lee's getting his sexy back, I say we should do dalaw's questions in the mean time!

K-gurl: Okay. *looks at the list*

Razor-san: Well, well, well. Looks like Orochimaru and Sasuke are popular today, aren't they, K-gurl?

K-gurl: Yeah. *looks at them*

Razor-san: Orochimaru!

Orochimaru: Yes, dear?

Razor-san: *sighs* Your question is: "Orochimaru did you know Ebay is a good source for Sasuke plushies and more?"

Orochimaru: WHAT?! THEY SELL THEM?! NOW I CAN HAVE TWIN SASU-CHANS!! *Sequels girlishly*

Razor-san: ...and you wonder why people think you're gay. -_-'

K-gurl: *nods in agreement* The next question is for Kakashi/Jiraya. *tells them the question after glancing at Youko*

Kakashi: What?! They have porn on the internet?!

Jiraya: Feh! Mine is better then anything they could come up with. But to be sure, I better check.

Razor-san: Don't forget your dare, buckwheat.

K-gurl: *smiles and sets her water bottle down not noticing that her hand landed on Youko's hand when she set it down* Now on to the next question.

Razor-san: The next question is for Gaara. *glancing at K-gurl and Youko holding hands*

Gaara: Hm?

Razor-san: Did you know, more people look up your name/you have more hits on Google then Itachi('s)?

Gaara: What does that mean?

Razor-san: It means you're a very much loved character and have more fangirl's then Mr. Smiley over there. *pointing at smiling Itachi*

Gaara: … *appears emotionless but is shocked on the inside*

K-gurl: *wonders what Razor-san was looking at six lines ago and looks down before blushing heavily* Sorry. *moves her hand away from Youko’s*

Youko: *sexy smirk* Don't be *grabs her hand again*

K-gurl: *blushes heavily while looking over at Razor-san* What's the next question?

Razor-san: Naruto! This one's for you.

Naruto: Alright! Lay it on me!

Razor-san: Do you believe?

Naruto: Of course I believe, believe it!

Kakashi: And what would that be, Naruto.

Naruto: Huh?

Kakashi: What are you believing in?

Naruto: Ramen! What else?

Everyone: *face fault*

Razor-san: I don't think that's what the question meant, Naruto.

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly* Um let's get on to someone else's dares.

Razor-san: Ok, should we save yours for last?

K-gurl: *shrugs* It doesn't matter to me

Razor-san: Then we shall move on to miocherryblossoms dares, but first we shall see how Lee turned out! You can come in now, Lee!

Lee: *enters room*

Everyone: *jaw drops*

Sakura/Ino/Hinata/Botan/Keiko/Shizune/All the other girls: THAT'S LEE?! *drool*


K-gurl: *surprised* You have got to keep that look and you'll get Sakura in no time.

Lee: It doesn't feel right.

Razor-san: But it looks oh so right! ^////////^

Shino: *bugs start humming dangerously*

K-gurl: That's because you're not used to it, Lee. *smiles at him* I will say this. You do look even cuter that way.

Youko: *pouts*

Shino: *glaring at Lee*

K-gurl: *looks at Youko* You're my favorite though Youko. *hugs him*

Youko: *smirks*

K-gurl: *smiles up at him while hugging him* So don't be jealous.

Razor-san: *finally notices Shino's angry behavior towards Lee* You...you're not jealous...are you Shino?

Shino: *looks away*

Razor-san: Aw, don't be! *hugs Shino* Lee will be back to his bowl-cut and green spandex in no time.

Shino: *bugs stop humming*

Kakashi: *reading his book* Don't you two have some dares to do?

K-gurl: Oh yeah. *looks at list* This dare is for Itachi. The muffin twins have to bring their first report card home to you.

Itachi: *still smiling* Joy.

Dango/Muchi: Daddy! *run in and glomp Itachi*

Razor-san: Well, this will be interesting.

Dango: Daddy, daddy! We got our first report cards today! *hands his report card to Itachi*

Muchi: Yeah, yeah! Here, here! *hands his report card to Itachi*

K-gurl: *watching this*

Itachi: *struggling to keep his smile when he sees all Fs on the report card*

Dango/Muchi: *sees Itachi's smile* Yay! Daddy doesn't mind that we failed all of our classes!

Everyone: *sweat drop*

K-gurl: We're forcing him to smile so that's not really how he is feeling about your classes.

Dango: Then...

Muchi: Daddy...

Dango: Isn't...

Muchi: Proud…

Dango: Of…

Muchi: Us…?

Dango/Muchi: *cries* Wah! Daddy doesn’t love us anymore! Daddy thinks we're complete failures like Naruto was before he knew he had a demon sealed inside him! Daddy wishes we were half waffle instead of muffin!! Wah!

Razor-san: Maybe we should have kept that a secret. ^_^'

K-gurl: I was kidding you two. *smiles at them*

Dango/Muchi: *instantly stops crying*

Dango: Then...

Muchi: Daddy...

Dango/Muchi: Yay! Daddy loves us! *glomps Itachi*

Itachi: *still smiling*

K-gurl: *relieved* What's the next dare?

Door: *Suddenly appears and opens*

Muffin: Babies! Mummy's home!

Dango/Muchi: MOMMY!! *glomp Muffin*

Razor-san: Well, that answers that.

K-gurl: *nods* You can say that again. *watches*

Cookie: *Walks into the room*

Gaara: C-cookie?

Cookie: *not meeting Gaara's eyes* H-hello, Gaara.

Gaara: Cookie, why?

Cookie: Because she makes me feel loved, more than you could ever. I'm sorry, Gaara.

Gaara: *tears in eyes* L-let's talk this out.

Cookie: The time for words is over Gaara. I'm sorry.

Razor-san: This is like some messed up version of a soap opera!

K-gurl: *sweat dropping* Yeah you're right about that. *goes over to Gaara and hugs him*

Razor-san: *also hugs Gaara and glares at Cookie* Now I don't have a problem with two pastries running off together. But what I do mind is when they come back and make Gaara cry! Cookie, get out.

Cookie: *surprised* Wha-what?

Razor-san: I said get out! And take your unfaithful muffin with you! We've already had the chapter where we comfort Gaara and now you're making us have to repeat a plot bunny! GET OUT!

Cookie: *cries and runs out door dragging Muffin behind her*

Dango/Muchi: Bye mommy! =]

Door: *Disappears*

K-gurl: *patting Gaara on the back while hugging him*

Razor-san: *still hugging Gaara* I know what will make you feel better! *whispers next dare in Gaara's ear*

Gaara: *nods and sits down on the sofa*

Razor-san: The next dare's for Ino and Sakura.

K-gurl: *explains the dare to them*
Sakura & Ino: What?! We have to get superglued together, AGAIN?!

Razor-san: Yup, and no complaining this time. Or I'll stick you in a room with a stoned Kabuto and Pein. Are. We. Clear?

Sakura & Ino: *sigh* Yes, sir.

Razor-san: *twitch*

K-gurl: *superglues them together* Now onto the next dare.

Razor-san: Our next dare is for everyone to say who they like/have a crush on and be honest. I'll go first. If you don't know by now you deserve a good whap on the head. Shino Aburame is my guy. *grins*

Shino: *adjusts glasses and points at the grinning Razor-san*

K-gurl: *smiles* Kurama/Youko is the guy…well guys that I like.

Youko: *smirks* All the girls here are babes, but... *looks at K-gurl* Yeah, I'll go with you too.

K-gurl: *smiles and hugs him*

Ino & Sakura: Sasuke-kun! *glare at each other but don't say anything*

Lee: Sakura-chan!

Yusuke: *smirks at Keiko*

Keiko: *blushing* Yusuke.

Hiei: Hn.

------------------------100+ Confessions Later--------------------

Hinata: *recently regain consciousness* N-naruto.

Razor-san: And that's everyone!

K-gurl: Let's go on to the next dare shall we?

Razor-san: Hey, hey! It's the last dare of the day! Yours, K-gurls! We finally made it to the end! =D

K-gurl: *explains the dare to everyone*

Razor-san: *dressed as Santa Clause*

Neji: You are aware that it's July.

Razor-san: *twitch* Yes I am aware, Neji, but the last dare is for everyone to give anyone they want a Christmas gift! Call it our little, “Christmas in July,” if you will.

K-gurl: *smiles at everyone*

Razor-san: *a pile of gifts appear in front of her*

Kuwabara: Are those all for you?

Razor-san: Nah, these are all the ones I'm giving away!

K-gurl: *does the same*

Razor-san: *gives gifts to K-gurl, Shino, Kisame, Haku, reviewers (got biggest gifts of all), Dango, Muchi, Gaara, Shikamaru, Hinata, Kuwabara, Hiei, Youko (but it was for Kurama), Tobi, Zetsu, Jin, Chu, Rinku, Hidan (ha ha, he got a bar of soap!), Naruto, Kakashi, and Orochimaru*

Orochimaru: Yay! *glomps Razor-san as he accepts her gift and gives her one in return*

Razor-san: *wiggles free of Orochimaru*

K-gurl: *gives gifts to them as well*

Orochimaru: …peanut butter and mustard. Original.

Razor-san: Well, it's been a long day, so I say we should be closing this installment.

K-gurl: *looks at her* Okay.

Razor-san: *raises an eyebrow at the pile of gifts they got from the characters* B-but, maybe we could open our gifts before we leave...

K-gurl: Sure. *smiles and picks up a present*

Razor-san: *rips open all her gifts like a child*

K-gurl: *opens one at a time*

Razor-san: *got a dragonfly necklace from Shino, a t-shirt that said, “I’m With Stupid à” from K-gurl, a first aid kit from Hinata, a bunny collar from Haku, a cookbook from Zetsu, a new dictionary from Kakashi, and a dolphin charm bracelet from Iruka and Kisame gave you a kunai with a shark engraved in the handle*

K-gurl: *received a gold chain bracelet from Youko, a stuffed fox from Razor-san, a first aid kit from Hinata, a collar for Derek, a picture from Dango and Muchi, tickets to see the new Harry Potter movie from Kakashi, Butterfly bracelet from Shino, and a leaf headband from Tsunade*

Razor-san: *grinning from the gifts* Ok, this has been another installment of Truth or Dare With The K-Ks!! Remember to keep sending in dares and questions our way! There can never be too many! Good day and Goodnight!
Don’t Mess With Chuck Norris and Kuwabara the Powerpuff Girl by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
This chapter is THE longest chapter we have ever written to this story! @_@ 20 pages on Microsoft Word in size 8 font. This took us two days to complete so we hope you all enjoy this chapter and continue sending in dares and questions! Kamisori and kuramasgurl018 do not own Naruto or Yu Yu Hakusho. We own ourselves and the banner, that is all.
K-gurl: Here we are in our next chapter of Truth or Dare With The K-ks. I'm one of your co-hosts K-gurl and this is Razor-san for all you new readers out there. *gestures to Razor-san*

Razor-san: Yes, I am the almighty Razor-san! Hopefully you new readers will start from the first chapter. Otherwise this will make no sense! ^.^'

Neji: Do you ever make sense?

Razor-san: -_-

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes at Neji* Anyway, we got some dares and questions so hopefully this chapter will be interesting. *looks at list* Which ones do you guys want to do first?

Yusuke: *steals list from K-gurl and reads it* Hahaha! Razor-san, YOU wrote questions?! Do you have no life?

Razor-san: *glare* Next time I’ll make them dares.

Yusuke: *sweat drops*

K-gurl: *knocks Yusuke upside the head and takes the list back* What do you think Razor-san?

Razor-san: Hmm...I'm not sure.

Kuwabara: Oh, oh! Do Razor-san's questions!

Razor-san: *sweat drop with an embarrassed blush on face*

Razor-san: Ah, that's no problem! ^///^ *reads list* So, who shall be my first victim?

K-gurl: *looks at the list* They're all good. *unsure of which to pick*

Razor-san: Um...shall we do them in order then?

Sasuke: Tch.

Razor-san: -_- I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that you were invited in this 'A' and 'B' conversation, so I'd like it if you would 'C' your way out of if.

Naruto: *laughs while pointing at Sasuke*

K-gurl: *giggles* Okay. *looks* The first question is for Sai. *reads him his question*

Question: *From Razor-san* Sai, being my favorite artist in Naruto, (sorry Diedara and Sasori!) if you were to draw me, what would I look like?

Sai: *fake smile* I think you would be...a stick person.

Razor-san: WHAT?!

Everyone: *laughs*

K-gurl: *giggles slightly* He did answer your question. *goes and sits beside Kurama and Haku*

Razor-san: *in front of Sai while being held back by Kakashi and Shino* Do I look like a stick to you?!

K-gurl: *sighs* This is Sai we're talking about Razor-san.

Razor-san: *stops struggling and looks at Sai's smiling face* Yeah, I guess you're right.

Hiei: Baka.

Razor-san: Love you too, Hiei.

Hiei: -_-

Shino: -_-*

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly* Now on to the next question. *looks* This is for Orochimaru, Ino, and Neji. Our of the three of you, who has the best hair?

Ino: Well, it's OBVIOUSLY me, right Sasuke? *winks at Sasuke who's not paying attention*

Neji: Tch. *flips hair* In your dreams, Yamanaka.

Orochimaru: You two are both delirious! My hair is better then both of yours, right Razor-san?

Razor-san: ._. No comment.

K-gurl: *sweat drops* This is getting weird.

Orochimaru/Neji/Ino: *arguing over hair*

Razor-san: I agree. *looks around at the Naruto cast and Yu Yu Hakusho cast*

Kakashi: What are you thinking about?

Razor-san: *light bulb appears over head*

Light bulb: We've got a winner!

K-gurl: Who's the winner then?

Razor-san: Isn't it obvious?

Orochimaru/Neji/Ino: Of course, it's me. *glares at each other*

Razor-san: I have come to the decision that...

Everyone: *looks at Razor-san*

Razor-san: All of your hair sucks and the winner of the best hair is Haku.

Everyone: *face faults*

K-gurl: *having multiple sweat drops* That was unexpected. *looks at Haku*

Haku: o///o ...uh...thank you...?

Orochimaru: *anime tears* Daughter how could you?

Razor-san: -.- I'm not your daughter.

K-gurl: *sweat drops* Let's get on to the next question. *looks at the yu yu guys and tells them their question*

Question: *Kuwabara, Yusuke, Kurama, and Hiei: If you guys could be part of a different anime, what anime would it be?*

Yusuke: Bleach.

Razor-san: *not surprised*

K-gurl: *looks at the others* How about you guys?

Kurama: I'd have to say Yu-Gi-Oh!

Razor-san: Of course, an anime about a card game. You'd need strategy to win. It'd be perfect for you.

K-gurl: *nods* It would be perfect since you're one of the strategists in the group.

Kurama: *modest blush* Thanks.

Razor-san: Well, what about you, Hiei?

Hiei: Hn, don't involve me with your petty human ideals.

K-gurl: *rolls her eyes at Hiei*

Razor-san: I can actually see Hiei as a Dragonballz character posing as Vegeta's brother.

K-gurl: I don't watch that, so I wouldn't know.

Razor-san: Oh Hiei would be perfect for the role. Vegeta's not human; has a bad attitude; was a bad guy turned good guy; short; powerful; and has gravity defying hair.

Yusuke: Jeez you just described Hiei.

Hiei: *annoyed* Hn.

K-gurl: *smiles* Let's move on to the next question.

Razor-san: Righty-O, old chap! As soon as Kuwabara answers!

Kuwabara: I'd want to be a Powerpuff Girl!

Everyone: ...

Kuwabara: ...what?

K-gurl: *multiple sweat drops* That was odd.

Razor-san: ...um...yeah...uh, next question! This one's for me and K-gurl. If we could do the Summoning Jutsu, what would our summon be?

K-gurl: *thinks* It would either be a cat or a fox.

Razor-san: Mine's a tie between a poisonous frog or an armored dragonfly.

K-gurl: Cool. Next dare.*reads it* This is going to be odd. *shows her the dare*

Razor-san: *reads with horror on face* WHAT?! I DIDN'T WRITE THAT!!

Britt: *poofs in with smirk* I know, I did. *poofs away*

Razor-san: BRITT--[censored for real name]!!! YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET IT!!

K-gurl: *sweat drops* I told you it wouldn't be good.

Sakura: It can't be that bad.

Razor-san: Wrong! It can be!

Kakashi: Calm down, Razor.

K-gurl: *shows them the dare*

Sakura and Kakashi: *shudder*

Kakashi: Nonetheless, you make us do things we don't wan to do so--

Razor-san: I get it, I get. K-gurl, please read the dare for our audience.

K-gurl: Razor-san has to stay within three feet of Orochimaru for the rest of the chapter.

Orochimaru: YAY! *hops over to Razor-san and wraps an arm around her shoulders*

Razor-san: *sighs depressingly* This...is going to be a long chapter.

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly and goes on to the next dare*

Temari: *raises eyebrow as K-gurl walks over to her*

K-gurl: *tells her what her dare is*

Temari: *smirks and disappears in cloud of smoke*

Kabuto: AHH! *looking around while having a hand on his face* My glasses! I can't be seen without my glasses!

Razor-san: Don't you mean, "you can't see without your glasses?" *shrugs off Orochimaru's arm*

Kabuto: No, I meant I can't be seen without my glasses. *looking around wildly*

Temari: *twirling Kabuto's glasses*

K-gurl: *laughing while standing there*

Kabuto: *sees Temari has his glasses* Hey, give those back!

Temari: *smirks* Say, please.

Kabuto: ...please?

Temari: *Tosses Kabuto his glasses*

Razor-san: Alrighty then, moving on.

K-gurl: *looks at the list* That's all the dares you did so it's on to my dares. This one is for Ino. You have to have your head shaved.

Sakura: *laughing*

Ino: WHAT?! OH-NO! NO WAY!! *runs to the never ending library*

Razor-san: *looks at K-gurl* She is aware that we built this place, and that the library is a giant U-turn, right?

K-gurl: *shrugs* I don't know but she'll figure it out in a moment. *pulls out the clippers and waits by the door*

Ino: *runs back into room and doesn't realize K-gurl cutting off her hair*

K-gurl: *shaves her head and runs off holding her hair in her hand*

Ino: *finally realized what just happened* My...*tears in eyes* My hair! *sinks to knees*

Razor-san: Don't be sad Ino, girls shave their head all the time to show they support the cure for cancer.

Ino: *glares up at Razor-san*

Orochimaru: *steps between Ino and Razor-san* Calm down, or I'll take your precious Sasuke-kun again!

Ino: *wide eyes* Sasuke-kun! *clings to Sasuke as if nothing happened*

Razor-san: *looking at Orochimaru's back* This changes nothing.

Orochimaru: *anime tears* Why can't you accept me for who I am?!

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly while hiding behind Kurama still holding Ino's shaved hair* This is getting weirder but now that that dare's over, we can do my last dare.

Razor-san: Right! Every has to dress up as different Gods or Goddesses from Egypt, Rome, or Greece!

K-gurl: Right but we might need to help look up some of them.

Razor-san: Right! *claps hands and everyone but Razor-san and K-gurl are dressed up as some sort of god or goddess* This makes things much easier.

K-gurl: *looks at Razor-san* What are you going to dress up as?

Razor-san: Hmmm...I know! *claps hands and is dressed like Egyptian goddess Heket* What about you?

K-gurl: *shrugs* Want to help me think of someone?

Razor-san: Umm...there's Selene the Greek goddess of the moon, Aphrodite Greek goddess of desire, ...um, Persephone Greek goddess/queen of the underworld....Eros the god of love?

K-gurl: It's probably best to not be a god since those are male. *thinks* Just pick who you think would suit me best.

Razor-san: *puts hand on chin in thought before clapping hands* There! Now you're dressed as Selene, the moon goddess.

K-gurl: *smiles* Cool. *looks around at everyone* Everyone looks great.

Hiei/Sasuke/Itachi: Hn. *all dressed as Hades, god of the underworld*

Shino: -///- ...this is kind of revealing... *dressed as Eros*

Kurama: I know how you feel. *also dressed as Eros*

K-gurl: *giggles while blushing* This is good. *goes and sits on the couch*

Razor-san: Speak for yourself. *looking at Orochimaru*

Orochimaru: ...what? *somehow got dressed as Eros*

K-gurl: Maybe we ought to dress them as the gods and goddesses that suit their personalities. It would make more sense.

Razor-san: *thinking hard* I suppose we could redress him as Hades....but then we'd have four Hades...I wouldn't put Orochimaru in an Eros costume if you paid me...What do you think? Should we leave him? It's not like he can use Eros' power or anything, thank Kami. It just...looks a little strange.

K-gurl: We could redress him but how about we.. *whispers to her that they could dress Shino as a god that would suit him and be her opposite and same goes for Kurama* I don't think they really work as Eros.

Razor-san: *likes the idea* Problem, we can't all be Hades.

Hidan: *bleep* you! Who wants to be that--*bleeped for no apparent reason* **dressed as Jashin**

Razor-san: I...wasn't aware that Jashin was a God from Egypt, Rome, or Greece....

K-gurl: *sweat drops* Let's just let him be that. *looks on the internet for gods and goddesses that would suit everyone*

Razor-san: *whips out laptop*

K-gurl: *looking up them on the internet*

Everyone: *eerily quiet*

Yusuke: *sneezes*

K-gurl: *smiles* Do you want to change your goddess Razor-san?

Razor-san: Doesn't matter. Why, what do you have in mind?

K-gurl: I'm just asking and do you think Selene fits me the most?

Razor-san: Yeah...*types something on laptop* Oh! I found someone for Orochimaru!

K-gurl: Who is it?

Orochimaru: Yes, who?

Razor-san: Congrats! *snaps fingers and Orochimaru's clothes change* You're now Ares, god of war, murder and bloodshed.

K-gurl: *smiles* It suits him now for the others.

Razor-san: *chuckles* I just found Kurama's God too! Hermes, god of flight, thieves, mischief, commerce, and travelers. Also the messenger of the Gods. What do you think?

K-gurl: Cool. Let's try it out.

Kurama: *dressed in Hermes outfit complete with winged sandals and wand* ...why do I have a wand?

Razor-san: Sorry, it's part of the outfit. You can throw it out if you don't want it.

K-gurl: *smiles* Everyone else then.

----------------------------One Hour Later---------------------------

Shino: *dressed as Erebus, god of darkness and shadow*

Razor-san: *now dressed as Hemera, goddess of daylight and sun* And that's everyone.

K-gurl: *smiles* Okay let's get to the other dares. *still sitting on the couch*

Razor-san: Right! On to crazykittylover's dares!

K-gurl: *nods and looks at the list*Which one do you want to do first? *looks at Razor-san*

Razor-san: I'm in the mood for some Itachi dares. Thankfully, we have such a dare! ^_^

Itachi: ...the twins are on vacation.

Razor-san: Who said anything about Dango and Muchi?

K-gurl: *smiles* We never mentioned them. *tells him the dare then gets up and sits beside Kurama*

Itachi: *eye twitches as he hears the dare*

Razor-san: *waves hand and Itachi's dressed in a pale pink tutu with his hair braided and held in place with a pale pink ribbon.* Ok Itachi! Sing your song!

Itachi: *twitches madly as he sings*I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today

I feel charming
Oh so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real

See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing
Feel like running
And dancing for joy
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy
Have you met my good friend Maria
The craziest girl on the block?
You'll know her the minute you see her
She's the one who is in an advanced state of shock

She thinks she's in love
She thinks she's in Spain
She isn't in love
She's merely insane

It must be the heat
Or some rare disease
Or too much to eat
Or maybe it's fleas
Keep away from her
Send for Chino
This is not the Maria we know

Modest and pure
Polite and refined
Well-bred and mature
And out of her mind!
Miss America, Miss America, speech!
Miss America, bravo, speech!

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
That the city should give me its key
A committee
Should be organized to honor me

Razor-san: Ha, how little do you know. I’m surprised the fan girls haven’t broken in yet.

Everyone: *LMAO*

Itachi: I feel dizzy
I feel sunny
I feel fizzy and funny and fine
And so pretty
Miss America can just resign

See the pretty girl in that mirror there
(What mirror, where?)
Who can that attractive girl be?
(Which, what, where, whom?)
Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing
Feel like running and dancing for joy
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy

K-gurl: *sweat dropping* This is really weird. *scoots closer to Kurama should Itachi get any ideas on murdering them*

Akatsuki/Sasuke: *still laughing asses off*

Razor-san: O.o Um... was it just me, or did Itachi look happy singing that?

Itachi: *Sharingan Glare*

Razor-san: Oh, just a trick of the light! ^_^U

K-gurl: *feeling creped out seeing him in that outfit* This is looking freaky. *staying close to Kurama should Itachi attack*

Razor-san: Ha! We should totally keep him in that! xD *is suddenly thrown up against the wall by Itachi*

Itachi: *gripping the collar of Razor-san's dress* Foolish little girl.

Orochimaru: *bitch slaps Itachi* Hands off my daughter! I won't let you treat her that way!

Shino: *Insects buzzing dangerously as they swarm the air around him*

Itachi: *lets go of Razor-san and is turned back into his Hades outfit*

K-gurl: Quite frankly he did look cuter like that but it was still freaky.

Itachi: *glares at K-gurl*

K-gurl: *looks at Itachi and stands up not as afraid of him as everyone would think she would be*

Razor-san: *ignoring pain in neck* So, let's complete our dares without any deaths! ^_^' The next dare is for...Hidan and Kakuzu!


K-gurl: *reads the dare to the two of them*

Hidan: *bleeped for our younger audience* What the hell's--

Razor-san: *pulls out pepper spray* Stop your bitching and do it before I mace your ass!

Hidan: *grumbles swear words before walking up to Kakuzu with a piece of paper*

Everyone: *watches*

Hidan: *grumbles something how wife is going to murder his ass*

Kakuzu: ...yes?

Hidan: *reads off paper* "I love Kakuzu with all my heart and he's more important than Jashin." *quickly hugs Kakuzu and kisses his cheek* I'M SORRY JASHIN-SAMA!! FORGIVE ME JASHIN-SAMA!!!

Razor-san: *wide eyes* Oh...my...Jashin...YOAI!!! MY EYES!! *covers eyes and runs in a circle*

K-gurl: *quickly covers her eyes and walks back over to Kurama but trips and falls on his lap*

Kurama: *blushes and helps her up*

Razor-san: *running in a circle around Orochimaru* Repent! REPENT!! THE DAYS OF DARKNESS HAVE ARRIVED!! JUMP IN THE NEAREST JELLO POOL!!

K-gurl: *blushing as well* What are you talking about Razor-san?

Razor-san: BUSH WILL ONCE AGAIN BECOME PRESIDENT BY OWNING OBAMA IN A THUMB WRESTLING MATCH!! READ TO YOUR CHILDREN TO PROMOTE LEARNING!! SCHOOL IS THE JUVI OF TODAY!!!

K-gurl: *sweat drops* This is weird.

Kakashi: *smacks Razor-san upside the head*

Razor-san: Ouch! What did you do that for?

Kakashi: You were rambling about the end of the world again.

Razor-san: Heh...opps! :D

Everyone: *sweat drops*

K-gurl: Let's get on to the next dare. *looks over list*

Razor-san: *coughs* Yes, Let's do one of Sasuke's dares!

Sasuke: Hn.

Razor-san: All ownership and copy writes are not owned by Sasuke. Use only as prescribed.

Sasuke: ...what?

Razor-san: I'm trying to cover my ass so you don't get me sued! >:[ Anyways, you have drink a crap load of soda then burp the alphabet. Got that?

Sasuke: ...what?

Razor-san: Say, "what" one more time, I dare you, I double dare you! >:[

Sasuke:..............huh?

K-gurl: *sighs and repeats the dare to him*

----------After Obtaining Tsunade's Help And Almost Choking Sasuke in the Process----------

Sasuke: *burps* Xxxx....Yyyyyy.....Zzzzzz.

Razor-san: *wrinkles nose* Ew...

K-gurl: *sweat dropping* That was gross.

Naruto: I could do better!

Kuwabara/Yusuke: *nod in agreement*

K-gurl: *sweat drops* Anyway, let's go to the next dare. *looking through list*

Razor-san: Well since Sasuke's already high off soda, might as well make him dance the Soldier Boy with Itachi and Tobi!

K-gurl: *nods and puts the music on for the song*

Sasuke/Tobi/Itachi: *start dancing*

Razor-san: *watches them dance with a pout* How come they've never even heard of the Soldier Boy, yet can do the dance perfectly?

Lee: Yosh! Don't be jealous, Razor-san! You still have plenty of youth and time to learn the dance! *nice guy pose*

Gai: That's right Lee! *teeth sparkles*

Razor-san: *sweat drops*

Razor-san: *sits on Shino's lap as song ends* Good job, boys. Our next dare is...*Eyes go wide* YES!! I SHALL PROVE OROCHIMARU IS NOT MY FATHER!! Come on, snakey! *disappears with Orochimaru*

Everyone: ...

Jiraya: *picks up dare list* "Orochimaru has to have a DNA Test to see if Razor is his real daughter or not."

K-gurl: *smiles* This will be good. *snuggles into Kurama* I wonder how Orochimaru is going to react to the news?

Razor-san/Orochimaru: *Poof back in*

Razor-san: *go sits in the emo corner*

K-gurl: *confused* What happened?

Razor-san: *looks at Orochimaru* You tell her.

Orochimaru: *nods* Well when we were getting our results, the doctor thought it would be funny to put a fake spider on the inside of the envelope. So when she opened it, the spider sprang at her. Thus, why she's in the emo corner.

K-gurl: *shudders* I feel her pain. Spiders and snakes both freak me out. What were the results?

Orochimaru: I'm not her father. -_-

K-gurl: *nods* I knew it. *looks over at Razor-san before someone drops a snake on her head* AAAHHH! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!!!!

Kurama: *flicks snake off of K-gurl*

Naruto/Yusuke: *laughing asses off while running away and accidentally trip over Razor-san*

Orochimaru: Don't trip over my daughter!

Tsunade: *sighs* Orochimaru, we covered this already. You. Are. Not. Her. Father.

Orochimaru: I am now, I adopted her! :]

Everyone: 0.o

K-gurl: *freaking out and holding onto Kurama*

Kurama: *trying to calm Jessica down while she clings to him with his hair between her fingers*

Tsunade: You can't adopt her!

Orochimaru: *eats random muffin* Yes I can. I made my own forum, had witnesses, and everything.

Tsunade: That's not how it works!

K-gurl: *still freaked out but calming down a bit*

Razor-san: OK!! *jumping out of emo corner* Since Orochimaru wants to talk so much, he can do his dare by singing Black or White by Michael Jackson! May his spirit rest in peace.

Orochimaru: Anything for kin!

K-gurl: *finally calms down and looks at them* This will be interesting.

Orochimaru: I Took My Baby
On A Saturday Bang
Boy Is That Girl With You
Yes We're One And The Same

Now I Believe In Miracles
And A Miracle
Has Happened Tonight

But, If
You're Thinkin'
About My Baby
It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White

They Print My Message
In The Saturday Sun
I Had To Tell Them
I Ain't Second To None

And I Told About Equality
An It's True
Either You're Wrong
Or You're Right

Everyone: *watches as Orochimaru starts to moonwalk.

Razor-san: o_0 Can everyone dance better than me?! TT_TT

Orochimaru: But, If
You're Thinkin'
About My Baby
It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White

I Am Tired Of This Devil
I Am Tired Of This Stuff
I Am Tired Of This Business
Sew When The
Going Gets Rough
I Ain't Scared Of
Your Brother
I Ain't Scared Of No Sheets
I Ain't Scare Of Nobody
Girl When The
Goin' Gets Mean

Protection
For Gangs, Clubs
And Nations
Causing Grief In
Human Relations
It's A Turf War
On A Global Scale
I'd Rather Hear Both Sides
Of The Tale
See, It's Not About Races
Just Places
Faces
Where Your Blood
Comes From
Is Where Your Space Is
I've Seen The Bright
Get Duller
I'm Not Going To Spend
My Life Being A Color

Don't Tell Me You Agree With Me
When I Saw You Kicking Dirt In My Eye

But, If
You're Thinkin' About My Baby
It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White

I Said If
You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Baby
It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White

I Said If
You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Brother
It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White

Ooh, Ooh
Yea, Yea, Yea Now
Ooh, Ooh
Yea, Yea, Yea Now

It's Black, It's White
It's Tough For You
To Get By
It's Black , It's White, Whoo

It's Black, It's White
It's Tough For You
To Get By
It's Black , It's White, Whoo

Razor-san: *halfway creped out and halfway jealous that everyone can dance better than her* He…uh…dances fairly well…?

K-gurl: *sweat drops slightly* Okay on to the next dare.

Razor-san: *sighs* Ok then, keep that stereo out K-gurl we're going to need it! Member's of Akatsuki! Please step forward.

Kabuto: *adjusts glasses* Does that include former members of Akatsuki?

Razor-san: *looks at K-gurl* Uh...?

K-gurl: Um I guess. *reads the dare out to everyone*

Dare: *Akatsuki, do the Mockarina*

Kisame: What's the, "Mockarina?"

Razor-san: Tis a dance with really cool music!

Tobi: Ah! Tobi don't know how to Mockarina! *anime tears* Tobi is epic fail!

Razor-san: *multiple sweat drops*

K-gurl: *looks at Razor-san* We can show you guys what the Mockarina is.

Razor-san: Yes we can! *looks at Itachi* Bring out your Sharingan.

Itachi: ...what for?

Razor-san: So you can copy the dance then lead the rest of the Akatsuki! ...plus Orochimaru and Kabuto.

K-gurl: *agrees with her and starts the music* Let's show them.

K-gurl/Razor-san: *does the moves for the Mockarina*

Diedara: That's it, un? Looks easy, yeah.

Razor-san: Not to difficult, just hard trying to stay at the same beat as the rest of the dancers. So, make two lines and K-gurl will start the music again!

K-gurl: *turns the music on once they get in the two lines*

Akatsuki: *does the Mockarina with Itachi leading them*

Hidan: This is bull.

Tobi: TOBI CAN MOCKARINA!! TOBI NOT EPIC FAIL!! *enjoying dance*

Diedara: *grumbling under breath* Tobi going to be epic dead, yeah.

Akatsuki: *finishes dance as the song ends*

K-gurl: *watching with a sweat drop* That was odd but let's do the next dare.

Razor-san: *happy at Tobi's enthusiasm* Okie dokie! *read through dare list* Still so many left! @_@

K-gurl: At least this won't be a short chapter. Hopefully you won't have to review and send dares this time.

Razor-san: *sweat drops while blushing* ...er...yeah.

Neji: Who reviews their own story?

Razor-san: *mumbles under breath while kicking a stray rock* -///-

K-gurl: *glares* I review our story and it wouldn't be that interesting without some of my dares. *looks over list*

Razor-san: *nods* Truly, we'd have no plot.

Sai: There's a plot?

Razor-san: ...YES! ...maybe. >_>

K-gurl: *sweat drops at that as they look through the dares* Let's do the dare for Itachi and Sasuke.

Razor-san: Sure!

Itachi/Sasuke: -_-

Razor-san: Ok, you two insufferable twits!

Itachi/Sasuke: *twitches*

Razor-san: Your dare is to DDR contest to see who's better, then Sasuke and Gaara will go against each other in DDR!

K-gurl: *smiles and waves her hand and a DDR game pops in* Let's get the game started.

Itachi/Sauke: *on DDR mats*

Sasuke: I will defeat you brother!

Itachi: Foolish little brother, you don't have enough dance skill to beat me.

Sasuke: I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!

Razor-san: *sweat drops and starts game*

K-gurl: *watches as they duke it out on the dance mats*

Razor-san: *watches as Perfects, Goods, and Oks flash across the screen*

K-gurl: *watches with a curious look on her face while sitting beside Kurama*

Orochimaru: So who do you think will win?

Razor-san: Don't talk to me.

Orochimaru: TT_TT

Everyone: *watches as the song ends and the points get totaled*

K-gurl: *wondering the same thing as Orochimaru* What do you think Kurama?

Kurama: I'm not sure. They're both skilled.

DDR: PLAYER 2 WINS!

Itachi: *smirks* Told you, Sasuke.

Sasuke: *growls* I will defeat you!

Gaara: *takes Itachi's place on the mat*

K-gurl: *smiles* This next one will be interesting.

Razor-san: *bops head to song*

Naruto: Gaara's going to pwn Sasuke.

Sakura: No way! Sasuke's going to win!

Ino: *still has head shaved* Yeah! Sasuke will win hands down!

K-gurl: *watches*

Razor-san: *turns to K-gurl as song end and points get totaled* Hey, K-gurl, what did you do with Ino's hair?

K-gurl: *thinks* I'm not sure. *looks around*

Razor-san: *shrugs* Oh well.

DDR: TIE!

Everyone: *looks at the game*

Razor-san: *pout* I wanted Gaara to win.

K-gurl: *giggles* Let's do Gaara's dare next.

Razor-san: *nods* Gaara you have to pick someone to go on three dates with and you have to hold hands with that person at least once.

Gaara: *blinks and looks around*

K-gurl: *watching curiously*

Gaara: ...you. *grabs Botan's hand and drags her into the date room*

Botan: Oh, my! *door closes behind her*

Razor-san: Strange, I though he'd take Tenten for sure.

Everyone: *sweat drop*

K-gurl: What makes you say that? *looks at her*

Razor-san: They just look like they'd work well together....Hey guess what I just realized! That was Botan's first line of dialogue in about fifteen chapters!

K-gurl: Yeah it was. *smiles at her as they wait*

Razor-san: While we're waiting, let's move on to Kisame's dare!

Kisame: *puppy eyes* I have a dare?

Razor-san: Yup! You're going to be singing Blue by Eiffel 65!

K-gurl: *nods and turns on the music for the song*

Kisame: Yo listen up
Here’s the story about a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue like him
Inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window and a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and his-self
And everybody around cuz he ain’t got nobody to listen.

I’m blue da ba dee da ba di da ba dee da ba di da ba dee da ba di da ba dee
Da ba di da ba dee da ba di (repeat once)

I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color I thought that I’d wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my corvette its standing outside
Blue are the words are I say and what I think
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

Im blue da ba dee da ba di da ba dee da ba di da d ba dee da ba di da ba dee
Da ba di da ba dee da ba di (repeat twice)

Inside and outside
Blue his house with the blue little window and a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and his-self
And everybody around cuz he aint got nobody to listen.

I’m blue da ba dee da ba di da ba dee da ba di da ba dee da ba di da ba dee da
Ba di da ba dee da ba di

Razor-san: *smiling* I like this song.

K-gurl: I've never heard of this song before until now. *listening to it*

Razor-san: *surprised* Really, huh.

Gaara/Botan: *walk out of date room*

Razor-san: That was fast.

Botan: *slight blush* Um, do we need to check in with you guys when we finish one date and go on another?

K-gurl: *nods* Yeah it would be a good idea so we know when the next date is over.

Razor-san: I agree, now shoo! You two have two more dates! *pushes them back into date room*

K-gurl: *smiles and snuggles into Kurama bored*

Razor-san: And the next dare is for...me and Orochimaru. =.='

Orochimaru: ^.^b Sounds good!

K-gurl: It might sound good to you but not to Razor-san. *still bored* I'm bored.

Razor-san: *sighs* Well, me and Orochimaru have to go to the arcade for some, "father/daughter time" and play DDR. I'm sure you can find something to entertain yourself while we're gone. *Razor-san and Orochimaru disappear*

K-gurl: *looks at everyone* So what do you guys want to do?

Everyone: *shrugs*

Tobi: Tobi want to Mockarina!

Kakashi: *sweat drops* Isn't there another dare we could do while they're gone?

K-gurl: *looks through the list* Um not really. *goes to the bathroom and looks around* Hey there's a spa for men and women in here. How did that get in here?

Hinata: *sees graffiti on wall that says, "LOLZ BRITT VANDALIZED UR SPA!"* I th-think I might have an idea...

K-gurl: *sighs and waves her hand causing the graffiti and other things to disappear* Anyone want to come in the spa with me? *looks at them*

Jiraya/Yusuke: YES PLEASE!

Tsunade: *knocks both of them out* Perverts.

Hiei: Hn, baka humans.

K-gurl: *sighs* It is coed but you're required to wear closed robes the entire time. *looks at them to see if there are any takers that are not perverts*

Everyone: *either denies politely or continues glaring at walls*

Keiko: You go to the spa, I've got to take care of that idiot. *points at unconscious Yusuke*

Kakashi: *picks up dare list* There's some questions on here.

K-gurl: Let's leave the questions for when Razor-san gets back. *sits on the couch beside Kurama*

Gaara/Botan: *come out of dare room*

Botan: *checks watch* wow, time moves so much faster in that room! ^.^ Shall we go on our last date?

Gaara: ...

K-gurl: You two go on ahead for the last one. You girls want to come with me to the spa? You guys can get massages and other things to impress the guys you like.

Girls: *look back and forth between each other*

Ino: Only if I get my hair back.

K-gurl: *snaps her fingers and her hair is back in place* Since we're dressed like goddesses, the relaxing spa visit will help us all look even better.

Girls: Ok. *walk into spa with K-gurl*

Guys: *look at each other before shrugging and lazing about*

Naruto: *attempts to raid refrigerator*

Refrigerator: *snaps viciously at Naruto*

Naruto: Eek! O_O

K-gurl: *goes in with them and gets a massage*


---------------------------------One Hour Later------------------------------

Lee: Razor-san has been gone a long time.

K-gurl: *comes out with the girls all done with the spa* Man that was relaxing.

Girls: *nod in agreement*

Door: *suddenly appears out of nowhere and opens*

Razor-san/Orochimaru: *come out of door*

Razor-san: You are a cheater.

Orochimaru: I did not cheat, but YOU did and you don't see me complaining.

Razor-san: But I'm not a ninja! I'm allowed to cheat!

K-gurl: *looks at Razor-san* What happened and did you know there's a spa in the bathroom? *sits back beside Kurama*

Razor-san: Yeah Britt's fiancé built it.

Orochimaru: Razor-san tried to trip me when playing round three of DDR.

K-gurl: That explains the graffiti that Brit left earlier. *lays her head on Kurama's shoulder*

Razor-san: Yeah, we should lock up all spray paint at night. So, shall we continue the dares?

K-gurl: *nods* Let's do the one that involves you and a bunch of people.

Razor-san: Ok! *waves hand and 10 monsters, 5 redbulls, and a ton of super sized pixie sticks appear* Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, Tobi, and I have to each consume 2 monsters, 1 redbull, and a crap load of super sized pixie sticks for our next dare.

K-gurl: This will most likely get crazy. *glances at Kurama* Oh by the way, you look great in that Hermes costume.

Kurama: Thank you. *watches them consume the energy drinks and sugar sticks*

Naruto and Tobi: *start shaking*

Lee: *eyes dilate*

Sasuke and Razor-san: *stay eerily still*

K-gurl: This doesn't look good. We might want to take cover. *hides*

Naruto and Tobi: *start laughing evilly as the start bouncing off the walls*

Lee: *soon joins Naruto and Tobi*

Sasuke and Razor-san: *haven't moved*

K-gurl: *hiding behind the couch looking at them* This isn't good.

Razor-san: *suddenly jumps in front of Naruto, Lee, Tobi, and Sasuke* Like, like, we should TOTALLY play, play, LEAP FROG!

Naruto/Tobi/Lee/Sasuke: *cheers* YES, LEAP FROG!

Everyone: *face faults*

K-gurl: I'm officially scared. *tries to sneak off to where the bathroom and other rooms are at*

Lee: *grabs K-gurl* Come play Leap Frog with us!

Razor-san: Join the dark side! We have pixie sticks! *hops over Sasuke and falls on face*

Sasuke: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You got owned by a rug!

K-gurl: *freaked out by the way they're acting*

Kakashi: *gets K-gurl away from Lee* Don't you guys have another part to your dare?

K-gurl: *reads off the second part before going over to Kurama*

Razor-san: *wide grin* Yes, yes, yes! I, like, like, totally forgot! We like, like, got to sing still!

Naruto/Lee/Tobi/Sasuke: YAY!! :D

Razor-san: All right you Chipmunks! Ready to sing your song?

Naruto: I'll say we are!

Lee: Yeah!

Tobi: Let's sing it now!

Razor-san: Okay, Simon?

Naruto: Okay!

Razor-san: Okay, Theodore?

Lee/Tobi: Okay!

Razor-san: Okay, Alvin? Alvin? ALVIN!

Sasuke: OKAY!!!

All Together: Christmas, Christmas time is near
Time for toys and time for cheer
We've been good, but we can't last
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast
Want a plane that loops the loop

Sasuke: Me, I want a hula hoop

All Together: We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late.

Razor-san: Okay fellas get ready. That was very good, Simon.

Naruto: Naturally.

Razor-san: Very good Theodore.

Lee/Tobi: Ahhh.

Razor-san: Ah, Alvin, you were a little flat, watch it. Ah, Alvin? Alvin. ALVIN!

Sasuke: OKAY.

All Together: Want a plane that loops the loop

Sasuke: I still want a hula hoop

All Together: We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late.
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late.

Razor-san: Very good, boys.

Tobi: Lets sing it again! Yeah, lets sing it again!

Razor-san: No, That's enough, lets not overdo it.

Naruto: What do you mean overdo it?

Sasuke: We want to sing it again!

Razor-san: Now wait a minute, boys.

Lee: Why can't we sing it again?

-[chipmunk chatter]

Razor-san: Alvin, cut that out…Theodore, just a minute. Simon will you cut that out? Boys…


K-gurl: *hiding behind Kurama while this is going on*

Razor-san: *jumping up and down in place* Like, like, what did you th-think, K-gurl? Do we like, like, rock or what-what?!

Sasuke: *squeals* Damn right we do!

K-gurl: *peeks out from behind Kurama* Um yeah you guys did great. *freaked out by their behavior and tries to go to the bathroom/spa while hiding behind Kurama as a shield*

Naruto: *screams like a girl* MY RAMEN'S GONE!

Lee/Tobi/Sasuke/Razor-san: WHAT?! *horrified*

Razor-san: *glares* Alright, who took it? You mess with ramen and you mess with the ramen god, and when you mess with the ramen god, you mess with Chuck Norris, and if you mess with Chuck Norris, you mess with ME!

K-gurl: *multiple sweat drops and waves her hand giving Naruto ramen while ducking in the spa with Kurama for protection*

Naruto: Ramen! You came back to me! *hugs instant ramen cup*

Sasuke: *crying* I just love a happy ending!

Lee: *gives Sasuke a handkerchief* We all do, man, we all do.

Everyone: O.O'

Kakashi: o_o um...next dare? ...a question, perhaps? ...something...? Anything...?

K-gurl: *pops her head back out and reads the first question on the list*

Question: “Kabuto, do you secretly like Oreo and wish he was your, “master.”

Kabuto: *gasps* They're on to us, Oreo! *holds Oreo cookie in his hands* No, no! Don't say that! I'll protect you!

Tobi: We'll protect the cookie as well!

Lee: That's right! Mess with an Oreo cookie and you mess with ramen!

Naruto: And when you mess with ramen, you mess with the ramen god!

Sasuke: And when you mess with the ramen god, you mess with Chuck Norris!

Razor-san: And when you mess with Chuck Norris, you mess with US!!

Kurama: I don’t think that’s what the question meant.

K-gurl: *all freaked out by this and passes out from the freakiness*

Kurama: *catches K-gurl* ...uh...can we get some cold water over here?

Razor-san: *bounces over* Cold water coming right up! *pulls on a rope dangling from the ceiling and trapdoor opens in the ceiling dumping gallons of icy water on K-gurl*

K-gurl: AAAHH!! COLD!! *shivering like crazy and soaking wet from the ice water*

Sasuke: I'll warm you up! *prepares Fire Ball Jutsu*

Kakashi: *stops Sasuke's jutsu and puts a blanket on K-gurl* That's a bad idea, Sasuke. Do that and the remaining questions get ruined.

Naruto/Tobi/Lee/Sasuke/Razor-san: *gasp* We cannot allow that to happen!

K-gurl: *still shivering and holds the blanket close while huddling close to Kurama* Let's get on to the next question. *reads it*

Question: “Shino, if Razor died or ran off with some other guy what would you do?”

Shino: ... *looks at Razor-san bouncing up and down* I'd probably turn into a missing nin and go kill off a couple villages in search of the guy who dared to steal my woman.

Razor-san: Hahahaha! Hidan! You're so bouncy! *bouncing up and down on Hidan's stomach.

Hidan: *attempting to slice Razor-san every time she bounces* Bitch, stop bouncing!

K-gurl: *watching, still shivering*Let's move onto the next question.

Razor-san: *stops bouncing on Hidan and snatches the dare list* Like, like, which question's, like, next?! Oh, oh! Sasuke-kun! This question's for you! What did you're first kiss taste like?!

K-gurl: *looks at Sasuke wondering what he would say*

Sasuke: *sits on a random chair and crosses his legs* Well, Razor-chan, in my very professional opinion, I'd have to say...*suddenly disappears*

K-gurl: *confused* Where did Sasuke go? *looks around*

Gaara/Botan: *Come out of the dare room*

Botan: Wow, I didn't expect to have so much fun! It--*is suddenly kissed by Sasuke*

Everyone: *jaw drops*

Sasuke: *straightens himself as he licks his lips* It tasted like cherry chap stick!

Everyone: *falls down*

Botan: *faints*

Gaara: *glares at Sasuke*

K-gurl: *sweat drops* That was odd. *looks at the list* Let's continue. *yawns sleepily from the spa day*

Razor-san: *Nods enthusiastically* Next question! Kakashi, what do you have to say to your pairing with Iruka-sensei is in 2nd place?

Iruka: WHAT?! *nosebleed*

K-gurl: *watching sleepily then falls asleep on Kurama*

Kakashi: *reading book* We're ONLY in second place? I thought we would be in first.

Iruka: *faints*

K-gurl: *sleeping*

Razor-san: *notices K-gurl sleeping but doesn't do anything about it for she's starting to crash from her sugar high* Right, next question. It's for me. "Razor have you ever got high off endorphins?" No, I haven't, and if I have, I was too young to remember. Once I had an adrenaline rush, but that was the closest I got.

K-gurl: *sleeping soundly on Kurama*

Lee: *crashes on to the floor sleeping*

Razor-san: Ok, two more questions to go. *dark rings appear under eyes* Hidan.

Hidan: What, bitch?

Razor-san: Would you do ANYTHING in the name of your god Jashin or if you were commanded by Jashin??

Hidan: What the hell do you think? Of course I would!

K-gurl: *snuggles into Kurama in her sleep*

Kurama: *nods off*

Sasuke: *passes out on the floor*

Razor-san: *yawns* Last question is for Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: Yes?

Razor-san: Do you hate the nickname Oreo?

Orochimaru: Yes, I do.

Razor-san: ...you do?

Orochimaru: It makes me sound like Kabuto's cookie fetish.

Razor-san: Oh...ok...

Naruto and Tobi: *Fall to the floor unconscious*

K-gurl: *sleeping soundly with Kurama*

Razor-san: *about to pass out* Ok, time for us to go. *walks over to sit by Shino* This has been...been another installment of Truth or Dare With The K-Ks. I'm your...*yawn* ...your host Razor-san signing off. Goodnight. *passes out on Shino's lap*
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8284