TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! by Kamisori, kuramasgurl018

[Reviews - 105]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: We don't own Naruto or Yu Yu Hakusho! That's all you need to know!
Razor-san (Kamisori): *is at an art museum with K-gurl* Wow...this is.…*looking at a painting of a guy screaming* ...very lame. Are you as bored as I am?

K-gurl (kuramasgurl018): *looks over at Razor-san with a bored look on face* Unfortunately yes. So what do you want to go do?

Razor-san: Wanna go to the park? Gotta be more fun than this.

K-gurl: *shrugs shoulders before walking to the exit* Sounds good to me. Maybe we can get some ice cream to keep us busy while we're there.

Razor-san: *Grins widely* Yay!!!! Ice cream! *runs for the door but runs into an old lady*

Old Lady: Oh dear, are you alright?

K-gurl: *runs over to Razor-san* Why did you stop? *looks up to see the old lady looking at the two of you* Who are you?

Old Lady: *completely ignores the question* I feel bad for running you over. I know! I'll give you each a wish! What would you want is what I'll give you! *smiles innocently*

Razor-san: *to busy of thinking of free stuff to remember that she was the one who ran into the lady* Oh! I know! I wish I could be the host of a Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho truth or dare show with K-gurl as my co-host!

Old Lady: I see, *turns to K-gurl* and what do you wish for?

K-gurl: *thinks for a moment then smirks happily at Razor-san* I wish for the power to be able to do anything on Razor-san's show.

Old Lady: *smirks evilly as she snaps fingers* Wishes granted *Razor-san and K-gurl disappears in a puff of smoke*

K-gurl: *groans slightly as she open her eyes* "Where are we?"

Razor-san: *looks up and sees a banner that says: Truth or Dare With The K-Ks!* Santa Claus granted my wish, K-gurl! Wishes do come true!

K-gurl: *jumps up and shouts happily* WE HAVE OUR OWN SHOW! AWESOME! Hang on. *stands in thought for a moment before mumbling to herself* If your wish came true then mine should have too. That means that I can do anything on this show.

Razor-san: Wait a moment, K-gurl! *points to wall* We've got mail. *rips letter of the wall and reads out loud* Congratulations! Your wishes have been granted! Enjoy your game show kitties~! P.S. due to technical difficulties with the wish, Razor-san has been given powers to due what she wants as well. Sorry K-gurl, we must learn to share! *stops reading letter* The letter's not signed....Whoo! I’ve got powers too! *grins wildly*

K-gurl: I don't mind sharing. So what do we do now?

Razor-san: *smirks evilly* WE START THIS SHOW!!

K-gurl: *looks around to see no one else around except for the two of you* "We need to bring some more people here. Who should I bring here first?" *waves a hand and two portals appear: leading to the Naruto world and the other to the Yu Yu Hakusho world*

Razor-san: Oh! Oh! Naruto cast! Naruto cast!

K-gurl: *smiles hugely and nods* Alright then. *waves a hand and just about everyone from the Naruto cast fall out of the portal and into a heap*

Razor-san: *anime tears* No! You crushed Shino-kun! Don't worry Shino-kun! I'll save you! *dives into pile of Naruto characters*

K-gurl: *grins sheepishly and rubs back of her head* Sorry about that Razor-san.

Razor-san: *manages to pull out Shino* I guess I can forgive you this time. *glomps Shino*

Shino: ...who are you?

Razor-san: Your lover! ^///^

Shino: *blush* O///O

Naruto cast: O.o

K-gurl: *a sweat drop appears on the back of head* Can we bring the rest of the people here so we can get the introductions over with?

Razor-san: *blushes and lets go of Shino* Um, right! Send in the Yu Yu crew now!

K-gurl: *nods and waves a hand sending all of the YYH cast out of the portal, but without them ending up in a pile* Now we can get the introductions started.

Razor-san: Alrighty then! Wel---

Yusuke: Where the hell are we?!

Razor-san: *twitches* I was getting to that. Welcome to Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! I'm--

Hiden: Who the *BLEEP* are you?!

Razor-san: I was getting there you pain in the *BEEP*!! Now take this for interrupting me! *Holds Hiden down and sticks a bar of soap in his mouth*

K-gurl: *chuckles slightly while watching the scene in front of her* We have brought you guys here to play truth or dare with our reviewers. That girl holding the potty mouth down is Razor-san and I'm K-gurl. *smiles politely at everyone*

Kurama: *kisses K-gurl’s hand* A pleasure to meet you.

Razor-san: *sitting on Hiden's back, with a bowl of popcorn in her hands watching K-gurl* This better then the movies.

K-gurl: *blushes slightly then glares playfully at Razor-san who looks like she's itching to glomp Shino* Thank you but we might want to get this show on the road. *looks the other way trying to hide the blush on her face*

Razor-san: *sends Shino a longing look before looking at the rest of the people in the room* Alright peoples, listen up! As K-gurl said before you all will participating in a Truth or Dare game show. *glares at people who are not paying any attention what-so-ever* Whether you like it or not!

Yusuke: *snorts* Oh yeah? Or what?

Razor-san: *smirks and waves hand*

Naruto: *waves back*

Yusuke: *Giant frying pan lands on his head* @.@ ...ouch...

K-gurl: *laughs slightly as Yusuke is rubbing his head while mumbling curses under his breath* We have reviewers send in reviews to send in dares and questions and you guys will have to do them unless we determine that they are inappropriate. Hey Razor-san? Can we do anything here? *adds in an undertone so they won't hear* Can we also change our appearance; like become demons?

Razor-san: I think so--*pulls out letter from earlier* It don't say anything about that.

Kuwabara: Is that writing on the back?

Razor-san: *flips paper over and reads out loud* Also, you may not change your current forms. Sorry girls, I don't make the rules. *stops reading* I guess that answers that.

K-gurl: Oh well. It would have been cool to be able to change our current forms. So what do we do now? *notices that Kakuza is trying to steal her wallet and pulls out a sword* Oh no you don't. Take this! *attacks him with her sword while trying to get her wallet back*

Razor-san: *laughing out loud as K-gurl chases Kakuza with a sword* Anyways, reviewers! Please send us your questions you'd like us to have either the Naruto cast or Yu Yu Hakusho cast answer! Or send in your dares! Good day and Good night!