Losing Fight by koncia
Summary: sasuke fights for his life when he is captured by someone from the past who is out for revenge.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Sasuke Uchiha
Genres: Dark
Warnings: Dark
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 6463 Read: 11247 Published: 20/10/07 Updated: 23/03/08

1. Chapter 1 by koncia

2. Chapter 2 by koncia

3. Chapter 3 by koncia

4. Chapter 4 by koncia

5. Chapter 5 by koncia

6. Chapter 6 by koncia

7. Chapter 7 by koncia

8. she? by koncia

9. Chapter 9 by koncia

10. Chapter 10 by koncia

Chapter 1 by koncia
I don’t own naruto so don’t sue!


This isn’t my first story but the others never seemed too turn out well, and I never got many reviews I’m hoping this one will be different. Please review I don’t care if you like it are not.





Chapter 1: captured

He ran from tree top to tree top intent on making it back to his home. The home he had abandoned a little over four years ago to get strong enough too kill his brother. Now that his ambition was over he had decided to return to his home village if they wanted him are not.

He knew his teammates had tried to get him back many times; he had even run into them about a year ago. He had still refused too go with them he had even fought with them, his goal still wasn’t complete at that point in time.

Thinking about his old teammates got him remembering his loud blond teammate that always seemed to flow with energy. That he had once wished he had. The blond had fought him twice in hopes of bring him back and had failed both times.


His pink haired teammate that had confessed her love to him in hopes he wouldn’t leave. Sasuke didn’t know what too think about that so he didn’t. He hoped he would be welcomed back into the village even if he was a traitor.

He had killed the snake he had ran of too along with his brother two less people Kohona had too worried about. He speed up he had a long journey in front of him.

Something was off. It had been a few hours sense Sasuke had started his travel back home and it was well into the night.

The moon was his only light but of course this didn’t stop the Uchiha from traveling threw the night he wanted to get back too kohona as soon as possible. Sasuke also felt he had nothing too worrier about he did defeat his teacher and his brother he felt kind of invincible.


Something was off though a couple of hours ago he had felt someone fallowing him but paid it no mind. He wasn’t worried about some low level ninja that couldn’t even hide there presence. That was the problem whoever it was wasn’t even trying a little, even Naruto did better then this when they were Genin.

Sasuke got tired of the little game and dropped down from the trees and landed on the ground quietly, to wait for his follower. After awhile he sensed the person disappear right into thin air like they were never there.

He knew someone was still out there so he activated his family blood line; still he saw nothing. He stayed still trying to hear any type of moving but heard none, right when he was about to give up the bushes in front of him rustled.


A woman in very revealing cloths stepped out he couldn’t make her out very well in the dark. ( I know he would probably be able to see in the dark with his blood line but I’m to lazy to think about what she should look like.)

Sasuke didn’t waist anytime, he threw a kunai at the women but missed completely. Sasuke was known for perfect aim but he missed the women and she didn’t even move an inch. The women made a ticking sound.

“sasuke you shouldn’t throw things at people.” The women spoke. Sasuke wasn’t surprised she knew his name she was fallowing him. “What do you want?” his low voice demanded. The women was unfazed by this and smiled evilly.

“You will find out soon.” She said. Sasuke began to fill tired very tired. He couldn’t stop himself from falling to his knees; it was harder for him to breath. He couldn’t believe this was happening too him.

“w-hat do you want…?” he asked again as he felt himself passing out. The women smirked. “You, my new salve Uchiha Sasuke.”
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
How did I do good bad I don’t care just tell me please review!
Chapter 2 by koncia
Sasuke slowly opened his eyes but saw nothing. At first he thought he was blind but to his right he saw a little speck of light.

He felt around he was on some type of cement floor. He tried to remember how he had gotten to this place were ever this place was. He remembered running threw the forest on his way back to Kohana.

He also remembered a woman had been following him he had confronted her before every thing had gone black. Had this women kidnapped him and taken him someplace? He had thought.

Something was pressing against his neck that he hadn’t noticed when he had first awaken. His hands moved to his neck and his fingers ran a cross cool metal. It fitted close to his neck almost choking him.

He ran his hand across it trying to find some kind of latch but found none. What is this he thought someone had put a collar on him like he was some type of animal? He was beyond pissed.

“Yes it is a collar and it stops all charka from the wearer.” A female voice said to the left of him. He found himself jumping how was there someone in the room with him he felt no other presence.

The unknown women laughed. “Did I scare you Sasuke?” The voice asked amused “who are you?” Sasuke asked ignoring her question. The voice laughed again. Sasuke just couldn’t see what was so funny.

“It doesn’t matter I don’t expect you to call me anything but Mistress.” The women said. Sasuke would have attacked her if he knew were she was. He couldn’t sense her and her voice seemed to bounce of the walls coming from every direction.

“Let me go are I’ll kill you” Sasuke growled out angrily at the women. How dare she treat him this way? “Now, now my pet you have to learn who is in charge here. I’ll do it personally.” The women spoke calmly

Pain ran threw Sasuke’s neck as it felt like someone was choking him over. He clawed at his neck trying to let air in. Next the pain came from the inside of his stomach like something was clawing its way out.

He feels to his side shaking this pain was a hundred times worst then curse seal mark. The pain stopped suddenly leaving Sasuke’s body shaking.

“Good now you know Sasuke what kind of pain I can cause you that were the easy part.” The women laughed at Sasuke’s pain. Sasuke continued to shake into he feel unconscious.



Review! Thank you for reading!
Chapter 3 by koncia
Once again Sasuke found himself waking up to darkness. His throat was raw and his stomach ached from hunger and some other type of pain. How long had he been here? He thought as he looked around the dark room.

Was he in a room? Sasuke slowly got to his knees then stood up. He sensed for the presence of the women that had put him here she had been in the room before and he hadn’t noticed.

He stood silently trying to hear the slightest sound for at least ten minutes but herd nothing. He let out a sigh of relief. As he decided she wasn’t in the room.

He didn’t need anymore pain like whatever she had inflicted on him before. He had to find away out of here. He didn’t know what the strange women was planning to do to him and didn’t want to find out.

He walked around into his hand hit on something that he guessed was a wall. He fallowed the wall into his hands no longer touched cement but cool metal. It felt like the same metal as around his neck.

“Must be the door.” He said out loud to himself. He felt around for a handle are something but found none.

He activated his eyes trying to see something but as soon as he did his eyes burst with pain and he feel to his knees. “Dam it!” he shouted threw the doors. He stood up and started banging on the door.

“Let me out, let me the fuck out!” he said over and over again. Banging on the door harder and harder making him on self tired. “Let me out!” he shouted one last time.

His throat was rawer for screaming so much for so long. He sat down on the ground in front if the door and stared at it.

“I’m going to kill you for putting me in here!” was the last thing he shouted before the collar around his neck started to tighten again.
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I think this chapter could have been better but I just couldn’t think of anything else the next chapter will be way better.
Can you review I don’t care if you like my story are not flames I think makes me a better writer. Anyway if there’s any questions anyone would like to ask me do! Thank you for reading!
Chapter 4 by koncia
Ok, this chapter will be in first person it’s easier for me to write it that way. This chapter will be long hope you enjoy it.





Chapter two: Monster Bastard




I woke with a jolt. My body was shaking horribly as I rolled onto my side. The room was still dark I couldn’t see like the many other times I had woken in this room.

I blew my breath into my hands trying to warm them the room was ice cold; the floor I was laying on was even colder. I stood and started to pace around the room hoping to warm my numbing body.

I had been here for what I believed to be a week, I had no way of truly knowing there where no windows to tell night from day so I depended on my internal clock.

I’m hungry, thirsty, and cold my patience had been left me now I wait here for something anything to happen.

After deciding I had warmed up enough I walked over to the metal door of my prison and tired the metal knob; locked. It was no surprise it had been locked every other time I had tired it.

I was about to begin my daily routine of banging on the door when I herd faint footsteps. I backed away from the door not wanting anymore surprises like the first day with that damned women.

I stopped backing when I was a safe distance away from the door. The foot steps stopped outside my door the sound of keys made it to my ears fallowed by a clicking sound.

The door cracked open slowly light flooding into the room. Blinding me, my eyes shut trying to get my aching eyes to stop.

A chuckle made me snap my eyes open remembering someone else was inside the room with me. “So your him the great Uchiha Sasuke,” it was a man’s voice rough and arrogant I blinked a few times tying to see who it was.

It was a man big no huge he was at lest seven-foot five a monster I thought thinking about his frightful facial appearance that would make young children cry.

His eyes demonic red, black hair pulled back into a ponytail. His hands rested on his hips as he grinned at me. I glared back at him. He threw his head back and laughed loudly that seemed to echo threw the room.

“This is going to be fun. ‘she’ told me you where an Uchiha,” he said. I glared at him again. “What do you want?” I said coldly.

He smirked.

“You should be grateful I brought you your food.” He bent down and picked up a try that was beside the door. “What? You don’t want it,” smirk never leaving his ugly face.

I glared at him I couldn’t bring myself to tell him I didn’t, so I stayed silent glaring at him. “‘She’ said you hadn’t eaten in awhile so you must be hungry” he stared at me I glared at him, silence feeling the room.

His sigh finally broke the silence. “Your no fun” he said walking farther into the room into he was standing in front of me. My body tensed as my mind told me to take a step back from the large man.

I ignored my feeling and held my ground. I stared up at the large man his hands were bigger then my whole head. I stared at his red eyes his face still wearing a smirk. I blinked.

He slammed the tray into my chest knocking the air out of me. I griped the tray holding it with my left hand rubbing my chest with the right.

I looked at the tray it had a bowl with some kind of brown liquid and lumps inside. I looked back up at the man to see him already heading for the door. He stopped right outside the door.

“Oh, yeah ‘she’ told me to come back later to teach manners” he laughed. He clicked the door behind him as it closed. The darkness filled the room shortly then a dim light flickered on above me.

I glared at the closed door before I sat down where I stood; I sat the tray down in front of me.

I started to eat it.

I spit it back out it tasted horrible like horse piss and apples. I threw the bowl at the wall and watched as it hit the wall its contents spilling all over the wall. I stood and started to pace the room.

The sound of foot steps reached my ears again. I glared at the door as I thought about remembered what monster bastard had said about teaching me manners. The door clinked then opened.

Monster bastard walked into the room closing the door behind him. His eyes traveled to the bowl and its contents on the floor. His smirk grew, “did you like it?” he asked taunting.

I glared he laughed. “it doesn’t matter, you will learn to love it” he shrugged

“I’m going to go easy on you for now,” he laughed. “You can even try to fight back”

I was about to give him another glare when gave me a swift punch to the stomach knocking me into the wall behind me.

Dazed and surprised from the unexpected attack I wasn’t ready for the next one are the next one are the others after that. He knocked me into every wall over and over again not missing one.

For some reason this hurt more then it was suppose to.

He picked me up by my hair into I was face to face with him, he smirked. I glared at him weakly my whole body screaming in pain I was unable to move. “I’ll be back soon” he said.

Tossing me into the opposite wall I herd the door open then close clinking behind him.

I closed my eyes panting hard; I was already regretting not eating that damned soup.


Wow! That was long and I’m tired!

Next chap: Sasuke learns he is not the only one captured by ‘she’ and now things get harder when he has to compete against five other people in strange torture tests the last one standing may be set free in the end.

Could Sasuke really know the other prisoners?
Chapter 5 by koncia
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO
Chapter (I don’t remember) the first test
Please review good or bad tell me if I have any grammar mistakes.







I don’t want the ‘games’ to begin, but I found myself hardly able to control my emotions as I waited and waited for something to happen.

I’d waited so long I stared to wonder was this one of that woman’s sick games. To see who could wait the longest before they begged her to kill them, or who would die from hunger first.

The room was no longer cold, but a normal room temperature which concerned me greatly.

What had that sick women come up with next?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sound of the door clinking caught my attention, but my eyes never left the brown or dirty white ceiling, I haven’t figured it out yet, some days I think it’s brown some days I think its dirty white. “Hey buddy,” I herd bastard say.

I ignored him. An agonizing pain assaulted my already throbbing side bastard had gave me a sharp kick. I rolled away from him holding my smarting side, “now that I have your attention.” He laughed, “eat your food, be ready in ten minutes for your first test.” He laughed all the way out the door.

I crawled over to the bowel of gruel filling absolutely pathetic about how I was reduced to this.

I ate the ‘soup’ quickly ignoring the sickening taste and the cold temperature of it. When I was finished I moved over to my favorite corner and leaned up against the wall, the filling of hunger and thirst had been distinguished a little and I was happy with that.

A drop of water hit the top of my head making me look up; it started to rain in the room cold rain. I just stared in shock at the ceiling as it continued to pour rain. I noticed my pile of waste had begun to be pulled apart by the water.

After a few minutes the rain had stopped leaving me in ankle high ice cold water. “What’s going to happen now?” just as I asked myself the room temperature dropped.

10 minuets later
I licked my chapped lips as I picked one cold foot out of the water to put the other in. both had become numb and painful.

25 minutes later
My whole body hurts, I had long sense sat down into this cold water my feet had become to painful to stand on. My vision had become blurred and my eyes had become heavy, I felt myself losing control over my body.

5 minutes later
I felt the room temperature begin to rise and the water had began to be absorbed into the floor. Soon all the water was gone.

I stayed against the wall my body had still continued to shake. Slowly with shaky hands I pulled off my shoes and stared at my purple feet.

The sound of the door clinking caught my attention again only this time my eyes did stray to the door. I was not surprised to see bastard smiling at the door way.

He threw a brown container at me it hit me in my chest; I was too tired to glare at him so I just turned my head away staring at the wall behind him.

“If you don’t want to lose your feet I suggest you put that on them” he laughed, he always laughed.

He turned and walked out the door he came back a second later throwing a brown blanket at me. “Oh yeah, ‘she’ said make it more interesting next time you bored her and that’s not good.” He pointed to a video camera, I hadn’t noticed before slowly making its way back into the wall.

When he was gone I slowly put the cream onto my numb feet into they didn’t fill so numb anymore.

Then I put it away just in case I needed it again, I curled up with the blanket, resting my head on the cold stone floor. I felt defeated.

Please review
Chapter 6 by koncia
Please review

I pulled this chapter out of thin air! Yes I have writer’s block, so if someone could please give me some ideas for the next chapter I’ll give one-hundred dollars just kidding but it would be greatly appreciated.

I do not own naruto


I’ve been in this hell for awhile now and it gave me time to think over my life.

More so about my old life the one I left behind for power.

I thought of all the people I had wronged, maybe I deserved this torture maybe my past had finally caught up with me.

Maybe I’m no better then my brother, I had killed people, families, children, and the elderly, just to obtain power. Isn’t that the life of a ninja? Is that right? Just because I’m a ninja I have the right to kill? Is that playing God?

I sit here and think things like that over and over again; things I didn’t have time are even cared about thinking before.

I stared at the brown blanket I had folded in my lap. It was itchy and didn’t smell good, but I couldn’t really tell over the stench of my own body and waste.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sound of the door clinking startled me of my light sleep.

“Sasuke buddy, it smells like a circus in here!” Bastard was standing in the doorway smirking, I just looked at him.

“You’re starting to stink up the hallways to, people are starting to complain!” he laughed.

He walked over to me pulling me up by my hair. A startled grunt escaped past my lips as he pulled on my knotted hair, “you’ll need a wash and a hair cut.” He said throwing me to the ground.

He clamped something around my eyes making everything go black, “strip out of your cloths or I’ll do it for you.” He ordered.

Without a second thought I removed my clothing, I felt him grip me and start to drag me out of the room, my legs unable to support, me he dragged me unkindly out of the room.

He paused, and I herd a door being opened. I hit the tiled floor with a plop knocking the air out of me. “Have a nice shower” bastard laughed.

I ignored the scorching hotness of the water and began to fill around for some kind of soap. My hand ran across a slippery bar and I began to use it all over my body. Soon I got used to the waters temperature and began to enjoy the filling of being clean.

Besides the darkness everything felt normal and I was able to forget about the room I was sure I had to return too.

The water stopped suddenly, some where in the room the sound of a door opening reached my ears. “Did you have a nice shower?” bastard was back.

Soon I was back to being dragged my heart was beating wildly with the thought of going back to that room. “Why are you, why is she doing this to me?” my voice was horse and not my own. He laughed which I expected.

“He speaks!” he exclaimed. “You deserve it, isn’t that what you think? All the people you’ve hurt you’ve killed for what power?” his voice had gone serious. I didn’t answer I didn’t know if he wanted me to. I felt what ever was over my eyes loosen then clink to the floor.

I opened my eyes, blinking them to get used to the light, bastard pushed me into the room. I landed on my knees I herd the door clink behind me.

In front of me was a pile of simple black clothing I put the pants on first after looking around for any underwear but fond none.

The shirt was too big it looked like it belonged to bastard which it probably did. No shoes. I went to my favorite corner and did the only thing I could. Wait.


I pulled this chapter out of thin air! Yes I have writer’s block, so if someone could please give me some ideas for the next chapter I’ll give one-hundred dollars just kidding but it would be greatly appreciated
Chapter 7 by koncia
I hate author notes so I’m making this an author note slash vary vary short chapter so the reason it’s so short is I have writers block. So if any one has any more ideas for this chapter throw them at me! I was planning to reveal the women in the next chapter so some one just gives me another idea of how to torture our poor prisoner for the next chapter.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to wonder who was behind this who was the one to make me into the pitiful sight I’m sure I am.

Was someone from my past?

Could it be someone from Kohana?

I’m no angel but do I really deserve this?

Can someone please give me answers!?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Told you it was going to be vary vary short. Please review with your ideas!

Today clue to who ‘she’ is:
‘She’ is female and is connected to Sasuke’s past.

DON’T OWN NARUTO
she? by koncia
This is the chapter ‘she’ is revealed! Thank you to the people who have reviewed and for your ideas!

Do not own naruto





“One, two, three,”

Right on time the door moaned as it opened and monster stalked in wearing thick clothing which told me it must be winter or fall. He was my only window to the outside world.

He smirked but said nothing, I wasn’t surprised. I stood before him waiting for him to do what he came for.

“Are you getting bored Niņo, we haven’t had a game in such a long time?” he spoke.

He confused me, monster bastard did he was the only human contact I’ve had in months.

“It doesn’t matter.” I mumbled.

“What was that?” bastard asked

“I said you’re a weak stupid bastard, who is some bitch to some faceless bitch!” I smiled stupidly as I said it waiting for what I knew was going to happen. He laughed first, then he was on me faster then I had expected.

His giant hand around my neck he pined me to the wall. “Niņo, have you learned nothing!” he was angry, I almost laughed. It wasn’t everyday I was able to get under his skin.

He noticed my smile, he slammed my head to the wall my vision became blurry. “You’re the slave! You’re the bitch! Don’t you understand that yet? His breath reeked of meat and sake.

“Fuck you!” I struggled to say.

I started to count again. I could hold the jutsu for fifty-nine seconds he would hold me into I submit because of lack of air that’s one minute twenty-two seconds.

I had discovered the collar didn’t restrict all my chakra I regained it little by little over a period of five days on the fifth day it would be reduced to zero. I didn’t regain enough to do anything damaging. I could make a little go a long way.

I concentrated on the little chakra I had left, while doing hand sign the best I could away from his vision. I touched bastard’s thick arms sending a shock wave threw both our bodies, something I wasn’t expecting.

He dropped me shocked. I bolted threw the open door my body screaming in protest from old and new wounds.

The sunlight surprised me and made me fill a strange sense of delight. Something I hadn’t felt in long before I had been captured from years ago I could hardly remember.

The cold morning wind cut threw my loose then clothes but I hardly noticed. I glanced around quickly the area was completely surrounded by trees. I dashed into them as quick as my tortured body would allow.

Faint barking reached my ears my already pounding heart did a flip as I turned to see summoning dogs on my trail running faster then I could right now. My panic grew as I saw what was ahead. A fence that stretched yards high, I stared to climb but a shock ran threw my body.

I fell to my knees back to the fence watching as the dogs advanced on me growling and snapping. A long whistle broke threw the air stopping the dogs as they vanished in a cloud of smoke.

“My pet, what have you done now?” A displeased female voice I was not excepting. My eyes darted up. There she was ‘she’. Long black hair pale skin, but that wasn’t what surprised me what did was her face so familiar.

A face from my childhood,


Same black hair,


Same face only older,


Blank white eyes.


I bet you didn’t see that coming cause I didn’t lol! Anyway please review! Anyone have any questions?
Chapter 9 by koncia
Ok! Time for a new chapter! Time to see who she is but I’m sure some people already now. Can people review please it can be three words just please review I need to know how people like my story! Anyway on with the story…



Hinata, sasuke thought silently the name came to mind easily but he hardly remembered her besides the shy timid huygua from his academy days.

The cold wind blew as they stared at each other Sasuke out of pure shock, and Hinata out
of curiosity and amusement.

“Sasuke is something wrong?” her voice was light and amused and confident.

“Why would you try to run away?” her voice was teasing her smirk could revile the worst missing Nin.

Anger filled sasuke along with confusion, why would she do this to him he had never hurt her not in anyway he could remember. He just didn’t understand.

“Why?” the one word was filled with so much hatred and just as much confusion but also a hint of pleading, that it almost surprised Hinata.

She said nothing but stared at him blank white eyes; she studied him deciding weather to tell him are let him die never knowing. She stayed silent.

“Why!” he shouted.

She raised her hand in the air making Sasuke breath hitch in his throat, stop even the wind seemed to stop to Sasuke. She lowered it again seeming to rethink something instead she walked slowly over to sasuke.

Sasuke stayed on his knees his eyes locked on her. She whispered something before she extended her hand out finger glowing blue she touched sasuke’s shoulder lightly. Sasuke instantly lost filling in his right arm.

She took a few steps back, “Suzuki, bring him to my room, and bring the branding tools. I have to show my sasuke who is who.”

Monster bastard who we know as Suzuki emerged from the woods yanking Sasuke of the ground like a wet towel.



Sasuke was thrown into a candle lit room it was beautifully decorated in silky blue and white. Suzuki hooked a chain to the colure around sasuke’s neck that was attached to a wall. He gave sasuke a sift kick to the stomach.

“Have fun.” He chuckled as he left the room closing the door behind him.

The door opens and Hinata walks in with two men behind her she was holding a poker.

“Hold him down I don’t want to mess up.” Sasuke backed up away from the men he decided today was not the day to be proud.


The men easily took hold to Sasuke pinning him down to the ground. He made a weak attempt to brake away from them cursing how weak his body is right now.

“Hold still sasuke you don’t want me to mess up this is permanent.” She smiled at him he glared back.

She ripped open his shirt exposing his bare chest; she slowly let the hot iron on the area over his heart. Sasuke let out a long pain filled scream.

After a few seconds Hinata took the iron away leaving a HH behind she smiled in a sick way.

Sasuke quieted and fell limp in the to men’s arms.

“You can let him go now and leave.” The men looked uncertain.

“You want cause anymore trouble, will you Sasuke?”

Sasuke kept his eyes closed and panted.

“Will you?”

Sasuke shook his head the men let him go and left the room. Hinata started to rap his chest with bandages not bothering to clean it.

Hinata helped Sasuke onto her bed he didn’t oblige.

“Are you going to be a good boy now Sasuke?” she whispered to him.

He nodded.




Please review tell me what you think of my story!
Chapter 10 by koncia
Chapter: changed

Review please

I do not own naruto.






Sasuke stared at the ceiling wondering just what had he become. It had only been only been a couple hours sense Sasuke’s branding and Hinata had left him to do some business.

His thoughts were scattered and unfocused, he dazedly realized he was he was on a soft bed the softest thing he had laid on in months. He also realized the room had a sweet smell not like the smell of his cell which smelled like human waste. He was afraid, very afraid because….

He liked it.

And he knew he would do anything not to go back.

He curled up into in a ball ignoring the pain that erupted from his chest. He enjoyed the warmth and comfort of the bed soaking it up and burning it into his mind.

“Sasuke, you smell.”

Sasuke’s body became still and his closed eyes opened.

“You smell like a dog.” She laughed. Sasuke said nothing,

But he made a move to get off the bed, but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder his body tensed.

“Take a bath Sasuke.” was all she said she pointed to a door. Sasuke wasted no time in getting out of her grip and all but running to the door, once inside he was amazed.

There was a tub as big as a pubic bath house full of steaming water he was careful of his burn as he striped and slipped into the pool. He found soap and scrubbed every where except his chest.

He got out and put on some black clothing that was beside the door after rewrapping his wound. (I don’t fill like explaining his cloths lets just say there better then the last ones.)

He hesitantly walked out of the bathroom to find Hinata lying on her back, back facing him.

“Come give me a massage.” She spoke. The command surprised Sasuke but non the less he uncertainly made his way over to her putting his hands on her shoulders he began to massage.

She gave him commands of what to do and he did them. It made him sick at how obedient he was being but knew right now he could do nothing, he had to first build up a little strength because right now he had none.

“Why?” his voice was strong yet quite, like it was a secret they only shared. He couldn’t resist asking the question he believed would open something. What? He didn’t know.

“That’s enough.”

Sasuke stopped massaging and Hinata stood off the bed back facing him she spoke.

“It seems you still have a lot to learn.” She sighed. “No matter you’ll learn, but first rule number one never speak unless spoken too.” She said this like, she was telling a dog no to chase its own tail.

“Stay” she said as she left the room.

“Stay.” Sasuke mimicked as he sat down on the floor and waited. What else could he do?





Hinata pondered on what to do with her Sasuke. Should she tease him more mentally are physically? Her white cloak flowed behind her as if wind could ever make it past the stone walls of her home.

Thinking of ways to torture someone was not what anyone let alone Hinata herself thought she would be doing six years ago but things change and so do people.

Hinata didn’t see herself as a bad person, more of a person who taught the bad to be good. She laughed at her own logic.

Hinata believed in change more then she believed in most things. She thought people could change with the smallest sift in their world. So why not change the evilest rebels to the most obedient servant?

Hinata had proven it capable over thirty-five or more times, the proof walked the halls of her home and worked in her garden. Suzuki emerged from a room Hinata was passing. He bowed and mumbled something then headed in the opposite direction.

She stopped and watched the monster of a man walk down her hall. He had had joined almost willingly, and was one of her most loyal servants. He had been a big help when she had captured her prized pet Sasuke. As powerful as she had become and as creative with chakra draining colure.

She sighed sometimes this could get tiring. First she would isolate them in the dark and cold for a couple of weeks. All weren’t affected by this. Then she would send in Suzuki to show how weak she had made them. Then it would usually be more mental and physical pain, but with Sasuke it was more mental pain. Making him play against imaginary opponents for a chance at freedom it wasn’t a lie she really does let her servants go.

Once they have past her obedient test but none wanted to leave after there training, she smiled as she thought about it, her pets. Sasuke though was a different matter, it was personal. She had no intention to let the Uchicha go. It was because of him she had lost everything that had ever mattered to her…. She stopped herself from thinking about it.

She took a left were you could tell easily you were in another part of the home. The walls were now painted white the carpet was a navy blue color. Her home had been built four years ago with the help of her first servants and a nearby village she would help with the products from her garden.

She sat down at her dinning table and thought,

Things had changed, and so had she.







Review please! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter you all got to learn more about Hinata and how she changed. I won’t tell you just yet why she changed. Ha-ha. Don’t worry it’ll surface soon.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6730