Three for one by sterlor007
Summary: Sequel to Two for one. If you didn't read it yet, you should. If you already read two for one, there is no real summary click on the title and read on.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs Characters: Sakura Haruno, Temari, Naruto Uzumaki, Ino Yamanaka
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5325 Read: 7947 Published: 15/07/07 Updated: 08/05/10

1. Fusion by sterlor007

2. New mission by sterlor007

3. Whos with naruto tonight? by sterlor007

4. Sakura's plan by sterlor007

5. Its only been like...3 years now? by sterlor007

Fusion by sterlor007
Author's Notes:
sorry for taking so long on this :)
Three for one

Chapter one: Fusion

A/N: what didn’t you guys understand about me saying that I was going to be gone over the weekend? When I’m gone it means I cant update, but thanks for the note anyway, it encourages me to write more. :) I hope you guys like this new chapter, I haven’t been writing for a couple days so it might sound like crap. I lost my dam soccer tournament, I drove over 100 fucking miles to go lose. Isn’t that great? Ah, I don’t really giva shit anyway. Most of the time I zoned out thinking about where my story will go anyway. Now lets get on with this new chapter…

‘ehh, I cant even sleep for 30 minutes before someone ruins it… I’ll just ignore this’

“Naruto! WAKE UP!” screamed temari as she landed her knuckles on naruto’s head.

“AHHH! WHAT THE HECK!”

“hurry up! Sakura is in trouble!” she said as she pointed towards sakura and sasuke. Sakura was struggling to get away from sasuke’s grip, yelling naruto’s name.

“where is everybody?” asked naruto.

“Naruto! Help me!” screamed sakura as sasuke began to drag her out the door.

“don’t worry, we’re just going to my house to have some f-,”

“you know,” said naruto as he appeared infront of sasuke and put a hand on his shoulder. “this isn’t what I meant by having people precious to you.”

“Shut up naruto, this doesn’t have to do with you.”

“oh but it does, she’s going out with me now”

“WHAT!?” screamed sasuke as he looked at sakura. “you bitch!” he screamed as he raised his hand to slap her. He began to bring it down to be stopped by naruto’s hand.

“I don’t think so” naruto said as he pulled sakura from sasuke and wrapped his arms around her. “she doesn’t want you sasuke you should go and try to find someone who wants you as much as you want them, okay?”

Sasuke turned away and began walking outside. Before anybody could even say anything he disappeared.

Sakura smiled as she looked up at naruto. “thank you” She said as she kissed him and put her arms around his neck.
“I hate to be the one to break this up,” said temari, “but ino is upstairs, with kagari.”

“who’s kagari?” asked naruto as he frowned.

“her ex-boyfriend.”

‘shit!’ thought naruto as he ran upstairs to hear ino screaming.


“NO!...”

‘he ripped of her clothes!’

“STOP!”

‘where the fuck is inoich-, holy shit!’ he stood before ino’s father, who had been knocked out cold. ‘how strong is this guy?’ thought naruto as he opened the door to see ino pinned against the wall with nothing but panties and a bra on. He immediately activated his kyuubigon.

“Why the fuck are you here?” asked kagari “can’t you see I’m busy?”

“you’ll regret ever putting a hand on ino” said naruto in his demonic voice.

“you think you can defeat me? I’m one of the strongest ninja in the village. I took out her father without breaking a sweat.”

“Then maybe I should take this a little more seriously, ” said naruto as he smirked while beginning to make some hand signs.

“What kind of weak attack are you doing now?”

“its not an attack,” said naruto as he smirked, “Chakra fusion jutsu!” As he screamed orange and blue chakra began to lead out of his body, and forming around him.

“That jutsu’s meant to combine your chakra with someone else’s chakra! Where are you getting the other chakra from?” yelled kagari. The blue and orange began to clash together until forming a dark purple chakra that surrounded naruto’s body.

“It’s your lucky day” said naruto as he began to form a rasengan in his hand. “you’ll be the first to die from me using the fusion.” Naruto slowly walked towards him as kagari stood there too shocked to move.

“y-you’re t-the…”

“demon” said naruto as he began to run towards kagari, but before he reached him someone had grabbed his arm and dispelled the rasengan.

“What the fuck! You said I could use this when I was protecting someone kakashi!”

“this isn’t what I meant, you could have taken him without using the fusion.”

“So? I only used like 2 percent of the kyuubi’s chakra.” Kakashi sighed as he ignored naruto and looked over at ino, who was drowning in tears, and kagari. He lifted his finger up at kagari. “if you want to live, leave now.” Kagari nodded before disappearing out ino’s window. Kakashi once again sighed before looking over at inoichi, who had now woken up.

“Where is kaga-, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY DAUGHTERS ROOM!” he screamed as he pointed at kakashi and naruto.

“don’t worry, naruto just saved your daughter from getting, well, um, lets just say you wouldn’t be happy if naruto wasn’t here.” Said kakashi as he rubbed the back of his neck. Inoichi stared at naruto for a minute before he began to speak, “so where are you staying Uzumaki?”

Naruto shrugged his shoulders as he looked at ino. “I don’t know, I haven’t been here for so long. I’m sure tsunade didn’t pay for my rent the whole time.”

“you can stay here” said inoichi as he smiled. “just make sure that I don’t get an unexpected grandchild okay?”

Naruto smirked back before telling kakashi to go get temari and sakura.

“why?” asked kakashi.

“Just go do it!” yelled naruto as he walked over to ino. Kakashi closed the door as he and inoichi walked downstairs to get the other girls.

“shhh” said naruto as he held ino in his arms. “don’t worry, he didn’t do anything to you, did he?” she shook her head no as she cried into his chest. “then why are you crying?”
Asked naruto. She just wrapped her arms around him and cried until he eyes ran dry.

“what happened?” asked sakura as she and temari walked into the room.

“kagari tried to, rape her.” Said naruto as he held her tightly while saying the last two words. Ino began crying again as she thought about what had happened again.

“were going back to my house okay?” said sakura as she walked over and gave naruto a kiss on the cheek. “she needs you more than we do right now.” Said sakura as she left the door. Temari stood there looking at naruto as she felt her tears build up in her eyes.

“don’t worry temari,” said naruto as he picked up ino and walked over. “I’ll come over with ino first thing in the morning, okay? There’s no need to cry” Temari wiped away her tears as she smiled at him.

“yea, I just wanted to spend the night with you. That’s all.” She said as she kissed naruto before she left blushing. Ino had finally calmed down a bit by the time naruto laid her on the bed. He began to let her roll off his arms before she grabbed him.

“stay here with me, so I feel… safe” said ino as she tugged on naruto’s arm.

“are you sure you don’t just want me to sleep on the ground next to you?”

“but I want you up here” said ino as she began to feel the tears come out.

‘she’s so sensitive right now,’ thought naruto, ‘I’ve never seen ino like this before’

“I’m sorry” said naruto “I’ll be right back after I put on my PJ’s in the bathroom.” Ino sighed before giving naruto her first smile after the incident.

‘great’ thought naruto as he put on a t-shirt and some fresh boxers. ‘now her dad is going to kill me’ He walked through the hall to see inoichi sitting on ino’s bed, talking to her. As inoichi saw him creek open the door he got up and whispered into naruto’s ear. “like I said, I don’t want any unexpected grandchildren” he said as he left with a little laugh. Naruto began to blush when ino motioned him over to her bed.

“come on” said ino. Naruto smiled before joining ino under her blanket. She instantly latched herself onto him and entwined there legs.

‘wow’ thought naruto as he awkwardly held her. She squeezed him tightly like a teddy bear as she began to cry again.

“I thought we already got past this” said naruto. She began to squeeze him tighter as she held onto him as if she were hanging onto a cliff.

“you wont leave in the middle of the night, will you?”

“no, of course not. Who wouldn’t want to cuddle with a pretty girl like you?” said naruto as he smiled at her. She smiled back before she tilted her head towards his and gave him a kiss. “you promise?” she asked as she moved her head back.

“yes, I promise” said naruto before slowly kissing bending down and kissing her one last time.

“well then I’m going to sleep.” Ino said as she yawned as she pushed naruto over and laid on top of him, resting her head on his chest. Naruto sighed before kissing ino one last time on the head before dozing off once again.

A/N: I hope you guys liked it, and that it wasn’t too hard to find. PLEASE REVIEW!!
New mission by sterlor007
Author's Notes:
my notes are under here.
New mission

A/N: just so you guys understand, this is the sequel to two for one. So if you didn’t read two for one you probably don’t know whats going on. And if you did read two for one and don’t understand whats going on, you’re an idiot! Jk, I’ll explain, I started off after naruto fell asleep on the couch.

Now everybody gather around as grandma sophie tells the story… (Anybody know what grandma sophie is from?)


“what’s going on?” shouted ino as she woke up. “naruto? Where are you?”

‘why is everything so dark?’

Ino felt her bed shift as someone crawled up. “is that you naruto?”

“no”

“kagari? What are you doing here!” cried ino as she tried to kick him away, “where’s naruto?”

“he’s taking a nap, now its time to finish what we started!”

“NO! GET AWAY! NARUTO HELP! NARUTO!”

“he’s not coming, I told y-“

---

“NARUTO!” screamed ino as she jumped out of bed.

“whats wrong!?” asked naruto as he walked into the room.

‘it was just a dream…’

“another dream?”

Ino nodded as she got up and hugged him. “where did you go?”

“I just went to the bathroom.” She hugged him tightly as she dug her head into his chest.

“lets get back to sleep, I think that’s what you need the most” said naruto as he let out a sigh. Ino began crying…again.

“you can leave if you want” cried ino as she began to let go of him.
“what would make you think I want to leave?” asked naruto as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her on the forehead.

“your sighing like asuma does, when he gets annoyed. I’m just being a pest, aren’t I?”

“no, I was just thinking… am I here because I’m your boyfriend, or because you just need to hold somebody?” Ino just gave him a kiss before returning her head back to naruto’s chest. Naruto immediately picked up ino and went back to the bed.

“Lets get some sleep now” said naruto as he laid ino and himself onto the bed. She again began to squeeze him as she mashed her head into his chest. “don’t leave again” muttered ino as she began crying.

“don’t worry, I’d never leave you for anything.” Said naruto while he rubbing her back.

-next morning-

‘ino’s so warm against my chest’ thought naruto as he kissed the top of her head. ‘wait a sec, wheres my shirt?!’ naruto let out a sigh before he began to speak to himself. “man ino’s dad is going to kill me.” Ino began giggling as she heard him. “he already came by.”

‘she’s smiling…’

“when did you wake up?”

“I don’t know, a few minutes ago. Your like a teddy bear, did you know that?”

“a little more cheerful today?” asked naruto. Ino sighed before crying into naruto’s chest again.

‘okaaayy, note to self: be a little more cautious with words.’

“so you wanna go get some breakfast with sakura and temari?” asked naruto. Ino nodded into his chest as she began to stop crying.

“I’ll be right back okay?”

Ino nodded as she loosened her grip on naruto. He slid off the bed before walking out the door. Ino’s father walked in a few seconds later. “so nothing happened right?”

Ino nodded.

“so, why did he take off his shirt?”

Ino giggled before answering him. “I took it off.”

“what do you mean, you took it off?” said inoichi as he raised an eyebrow.

“it was getting in my way, I wanted to be closer to him.” Said ino as she smiled at her father.

“are you positive that nothing happened?” ino nodded again. “I guess I have to go now, your boyfriend is coming back. We’ll have continue this little chat some other time.” Said inoichi as he left the room. naruto entered wearing his black t-shirt and blue sweatpants once again.

“so, what did your dad say? Hes not going to kill me or anything is he?”

Ino let out a giggle before shaking her head no. “Can you make sure nobody will come get me in the shower?” asked ino as she pulled him along with her down the hall.

“how bout I just watch the door?”

“that’s good too” said ino as she let out another giggle.

-20 minutes later…-

Naruto knocked on the door of the haruno’s house.

Someone yelled from inside, “who is it?”

“Its me, Naruto” The door immediately swung open as temari nearly knocked naruto over with a hug.

“took you long enough!” said temari as she dragged naruto and ino into the house. Inside was sakura, her parents, kakashi, his 3 dogs (The black dog is Zanith,the female grey dog is Teuichi, and the male grey dog is Usaki) and… sasuke.

“ino, why are you holding onto naruto so tightly?” asked temari as she now noticed the girl latched onto naruto’s arm. Before ino said anything sakura dragged temari into her room.

“what was that for?!”

“I don’t think ino needs anymore trouble” said sakura.

“what are you talking about?”

“would you want ino butting in if someone just tried to rape you?!?”

“I don’t know, I’ve nobodies ever tried to rape me” temari said ignorantly.

“ehhhh, never mind, just wait for ino to cheer up okay? You’ll get our turn with naruto soon enough.” Said sakura as she winked at temari.

“fine” temari groaned as she walked back into the main room.

“naruto, I need to speak with you,” said kakashi as he put his hand on naruto’s shoulder. “in private.” Ino held naruto’s arm tightly as she looked at him.

“don’t worry, I’ll be right back” Said naruto as he followed kakashi into the kitchen.

“Has ino been acting normal?” asked kakashi.

“no, she’s been having nightmares all the time, and she’s extremely sensitive now.” Said naruto as he frowned.

“this could be a problem,”

“what do you mean?”

“look naruto, rape is not just something that you can just forget in one night. I’ve seen ninja’s lose their mind from things like this. Even though he didn’t completely rape her, this is serious. She could potentially become insane. Right now all we can do is hope that she can stand through this. And you need to be there for her, no matter what.”

“okay,” said naruto as he began going back to the main room.

“that wasn’t the only thing I had to say…”

“hmm? What else do you need?”

“I’m going on a mission for a while,”

“yea, so?”

“your team leader while I’m gone.”

“so, were not really doing anything anyway.”

“yea actually you are,” said kakashi as he handed a scroll to naruto. “you need to escort temari back to suna, and bring her and her brothers here. I expect you to be mature about this. Tsunade took a big chance on this, you cant screw this up, no matter what. I expect you to formally address this to your teammates by tonight, the mission details are written in the scroll. I can’t read them, so I cant tell you what’s important, but I can tell you this… If you let them die, you will never be able to erase that, understood?” Naruto nodded as he looked over the scroll.
“so granny tsunade wants me to go to suna eh?”

“like I said, be mature about this” said kakashi before making a hand sign and poofed off.

‘this mission should be fun…’

A/N: I’ve decided only to write two for one alternate reality, with the the original layout’s ideas mixed into it. I will write three chapters of this before writing one chapter of Two for one: alternate reality. Thanks for reading! R&R PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whos with naruto tonight? by sterlor007
Author's Notes:
Authors notes under here.
Whos with naruto tonight?

A/N: sorry for the long wait on this chapter, I’ve been busy playin warrock. It’s a free online shooter. If you play, my nickname is stizzie. Anyway, I’ll give you all another chance to figure out where grandma sophie is from. Heres a clue, hayao miyazaki animated movie. Can’t believe I already got 1000 hits! Also, anybody know what kagari is from? He’s in an episode of naruto, try and find him. Anyway, here’s the next chapter.

Just to clear things up: They are bringing temari back to suna, and she will come back to konoha with her brothers for the chunnin exams, there not going to leave her there...That’s all.

Back to the story…

Naruto walked back into the room to be hugged by ino. “what took you so long?”

“sheesh, it was only like 5 minutes.” Said naruto as he picked her up. “did you miss me that much?” Ino giggled as naruto lightly kissed her on the nose.

“time for lunch!” yelled Mrs. Haruno as she brought out some sushi.

They quickly gathered around the table as Mrs. Haruno set down the food. They sat down at the rectangular table. Naruto on an end, temari and sakura sat across from each other sasuke next to temari and Mr and Mrs haruno ate in the living room. “Come sit here ino” said sakura as she motioned her to sit next to her.

“its okay,” said ino as she sat on narutos lap. “im not hungry I’ll just wait here till you’re done.” She leaned back into his shoulder as she sat down.

“ino, your so light. I think you should eat.” Said naruto as he picked up a piece of sushi with his chopsticks.

“then feed me” said ino as she opened her mouth. Naruto set the sushi on her tongue before she closed her mouth and slowly chewed before swallowing. She licked her lips before opening her mouth again. Sakura let out a giggle as she saw temari enviously glaring at ino. “want me to feed you too?” naruto teased temari. She angrily looked away before stuffing her mouth full of sushi.

“is it really that good?” said naruto as he put some sushi in his own mouth. He quickly spit it out into his hand as he looked at the liquid/solid. “how can you eat this!” he yelled as he threw the sushi spitball to usaki, who happily ate it. Ino quickly grabbed some more sushi before the dogs jumped onto the table and hastily consumed all the sushi in site.

“NARUTO CONTROL YOUR DOGS!!” screamed sasuke as he tried to push Zanith off the table.

Naruto pulled out some doggy treats as he led the dogs out the door (Scooby snacks). “I’m not hungry anymore, let’s go get some equipment for our mission.”

“What mission?” said ino as she ran out and grabbed narutos arm. Temari, sakura and sasuke followed them outside.

“oh yea, I forgot to mention it, we have to bring temari back to suna. After we will escort her and her brothers back here, for the chunnin exams.”

“how could you forget that?” (sasuke)

“I don’t know, it just slip my mind” Said naruto as they arrived at a weapon shop. “so what should we get?”

“I’ll grab shurikens and kunai. You guys just get anything special you want.” Said sakura as she ran inside first. Naruto followed with ino, who was holding his arm like a child.

Temari, sasuke and the 3 dogs sat outside.

“so, how are you dealing with your breakup with sakura?”

Sasuke sighed before looking away. “our relationship, wasn’t really that great. It wasn’t going anywhere anyway. I’m kinda glad we broke up, it just felt so bad being rejected right away. I mean, we never really had a moment together to, break up, ya know?”

“yea, sounds hard. You really think it good that you broke up?”

“yea, the truth is, I just asked her out because I felt bad for her. She cried so much when naruto was gone.”

“oh really?” said temari as she smirked, “and ino?”

“she was, worse. She went and waited at the gate for the whole night once a week because she didn’t believe that he’d be gone for a year. After about 8 months she met kagari and stopped waiting at the gate. Just a bit short of when naruto came back. Its good that there back together though, kagari seemed kind of strange.”

“what do you mean strange?”

“nobody ever noticed except for ino because she got close to him, he had this weird bruise on the back of his neck.”

“Hey sasuke, your not hitting on my girlfriend are you?” naruto chuckled as he left the shop. He sat down next to temari as he put an arm around her.

“teh, you don’t need to be so possessive, I’m not going to take any of them away from you. Like you said, I should find someone who likes me as much as I like her.”

“well I’m glad you took my word on that, so, do you like listening to me? Ino says that you’ve been a good little boy since our little spar.”

Sasuke chuckled before looking back at naruto. “Yea, I always kinda wanted to be like you since that battle. I mean come on, you’re strong, and you got chicks all over you.” Naruto laughed as he looked at the three girls that were around him.

“well, you guys go get ready for the mission tomorrow, I’ll meet you all at the east gate tomorrow at 8 in the morning. I will give you the mission briefings then.” (I really have no idea which direction suna is in.)

“oh and girls, I’m going to sleep at kakashi’s tonight” said naruto as he waived some keys infront of her. “you want to join me?” They all let out a little fan girl scream as they followed him and his dogs to kakashi’s house. Naruto slowly creeked the door open as he looked inside his sensei’s apartment.

“wow, he’s got all the books!” yelled naruto as he ran to the bookshelf.

“oh no you don’t!” screamed sakura as she dragged him by the ear and pushed him onto the couch. “you don’t have his permission to read that, now lets just relax.” Temari quickly went and sat down next to him.

“ fine…” naruto groaned before pulling her down onto his lap. “we’ll just relax” Ino sat down next to naruto and leaned her head onto his shoulder.

“you’ll keep me warm tonight too rite naruto?” ino pleaded.

“umm, don’t you think you should share?” Said naruto before seeing the tears build up in ino’s eyes. “c’mon ino, no need to cry.”

Ino let some tears roll down her cheeks before quickly wiping them away. “but I want you to protect me again!”

“don’t worry, just get me if you have another nightmare.”

“and anyway, if anybody should spend the night with him, it should be me” temari said angrily. Naruto quickly got off the couch as he walked towards the bathroom. “You girls can decide who can stay with me tonight, I’ll be waiting in kakashi’s room.” Said naruto as he quickly shut the bathroom door.

“I want to stay with him!” screamed temari as she began to walk towards kakashi’s bedroom.

“But what about me!? I need him!” cried ino as she pulled a pillow to her face.

“You got him yesterday, I get him today” said temari as she began to open kakashi’s door.

“NO I FWANF HIF” ino screamed into the pillow.

“too bad.” Said temari a she began to walk into kakashi’s room.

“wait up!” shouted sakura, “I got a plan that will work out for all of us…”

A/N: lol, I’m to tired to continue this, hope you like this chap. I decided to just stay with this story, I will write another when I’m finished with this one… if I ever finish this one… anyway, anybody know what grandma sophie is from now! PLEASE R&R!
Sakura's plan by sterlor007
Author's Notes:
i didn't feel like writing this, so this chapters kinda short. again the rest of my authors notes are under here.
Sakura’s plan

A/N: sorry for this chapter being so late, I found the best naruto fanfic EVER! Its called with ramen from love, the link to the page is on my profile page. I really mean it when I say, THE BEST FANFICTION EVER! Over 1900 hits now! I kinda don’t like writing this, cause I don’t think my writings too good, or I’m to lazy to explain all of what I’m thinking. Oh well, I’ll continue it anyway…


Naruto walked out of the bathroom to see three girls lying asleep on the floor, each in a sleeping bag.

Naruto sighed, ‘maybe I shoulda decided, then at least I could’ve cuddled with someone tonight…’ thought naruto as he fell onto kakashi’s bed. ‘I’m hope the mission tomorrow will be easy…’

Suddenly the bed shifted, “hey!” naruto yelled as someone grabbed his arm.

“naruto,” said ino as she cuddled with his arm and wrapped her legs around his left leg.

“ino, this isn’t fair to…”

“us?” temari and sakura said as they opened the door.

“Its not what it looks like!” shouted naruto as he blushed. Sakura began walking over as she cracked her knuckles.

“so, you don’t like my plan ino?” said sakura as temari as she took out her fan. Naruto began sweating as he felt the killing intent being released by sakura and temari.

“wait! I said it not what it loo-“ naruto stopped as he felt sakura jump onto the bed and cliam the right side of his body. She giggled as he looked at her puzzled. “whats going on?”

“didn’t think that we could share you, did you?” asked sakura as she wrapped her legs around his free leg. Naruto sighed before looking up at temari. “and where would you like to sleep?”

Temari crawled onto naruto as she ran her fingers through his hair. “I get the best spot tonight.”

“and why is that?” asked naruto

“I get to be on top of you silly!” naruto blushed at temari’s comment.

“I call I get temari’s spot next time!” sakura yelled as she tugged on naruto’s arm.

temari stuck out her tongue as she teased sakura. “oh, is our little sakura a getting jealous?”

“no, well yea, but-“ she didn’t get to finish as naruto lightly kissed her.

“does that make it better?” asked naruto as he lightly squeezed her side, causing her to let out a little scream.

“Hey! Don’t do that!” screamed sakura.

Naruto moved his hand down to her bosom before giving another little squeeze “why? You don’t like it?”

Sakura blushed before moving his hand back up to her waist. “just, leave it there for the rest of the night, okay?”

“okay, but you didn’t answer me, did you like it?” said naruto as he grinned.

“well, maybe a little… but lets just get some sleep, we have a mission tomorrow.”

A/N: I didn’t feel like writing much for this, kinda got bored of this story… at first I liked harems, now I’m not too sure… anyway, its kinda hard to picture this actually happening, not like my other story, one favor. And in this story, I can’t see sakura and ino falling for naruto so fast… I can believe temari’s case though. Yea, that’s why I haven’t updated this story in a while. But don’t worry, I didn’t stop. Sorry bout the short chapter, I just haven’t been thinking about this story lately.
Its only been like...3 years now? by sterlor007
Author's Notes:
o.o strangly...im back
Lol i wonder if anybody still has me added...if you do, check out SarcasmMethod. My new screenname. I also got new stories out if anyone wants to see them. Thats about it.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over...wait...that gives me an idea

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.

Omg this has to be 200 words long? WTF ._. fail. Time to copy and paste random shit into here over and over.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5701