TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Three for one by sterlor007

[Reviews - 21]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: sorry for taking so long on this :)
Three for one

Chapter one: Fusion

A/N: what didn’t you guys understand about me saying that I was going to be gone over the weekend? When I’m gone it means I cant update, but thanks for the note anyway, it encourages me to write more. :) I hope you guys like this new chapter, I haven’t been writing for a couple days so it might sound like crap. I lost my dam soccer tournament, I drove over 100 fucking miles to go lose. Isn’t that great? Ah, I don’t really giva shit anyway. Most of the time I zoned out thinking about where my story will go anyway. Now lets get on with this new chapter…

‘ehh, I cant even sleep for 30 minutes before someone ruins it… I’ll just ignore this’

“Naruto! WAKE UP!” screamed temari as she landed her knuckles on naruto’s head.

“AHHH! WHAT THE HECK!”

“hurry up! Sakura is in trouble!” she said as she pointed towards sakura and sasuke. Sakura was struggling to get away from sasuke’s grip, yelling naruto’s name.

“where is everybody?” asked naruto.

“Naruto! Help me!” screamed sakura as sasuke began to drag her out the door.

“don’t worry, we’re just going to my house to have some f-,”

“you know,” said naruto as he appeared infront of sasuke and put a hand on his shoulder. “this isn’t what I meant by having people precious to you.”

“Shut up naruto, this doesn’t have to do with you.”

“oh but it does, she’s going out with me now”

“WHAT!?” screamed sasuke as he looked at sakura. “you bitch!” he screamed as he raised his hand to slap her. He began to bring it down to be stopped by naruto’s hand.

“I don’t think so” naruto said as he pulled sakura from sasuke and wrapped his arms around her. “she doesn’t want you sasuke you should go and try to find someone who wants you as much as you want them, okay?”

Sasuke turned away and began walking outside. Before anybody could even say anything he disappeared.

Sakura smiled as she looked up at naruto. “thank you” She said as she kissed him and put her arms around his neck.
“I hate to be the one to break this up,” said temari, “but ino is upstairs, with kagari.”

“who’s kagari?” asked naruto as he frowned.

“her ex-boyfriend.”

‘shit!’ thought naruto as he ran upstairs to hear ino screaming.


“NO!...”

‘he ripped of her clothes!’

“STOP!”

‘where the fuck is inoich-, holy shit!’ he stood before ino’s father, who had been knocked out cold. ‘how strong is this guy?’ thought naruto as he opened the door to see ino pinned against the wall with nothing but panties and a bra on. He immediately activated his kyuubigon.

“Why the fuck are you here?” asked kagari “can’t you see I’m busy?”

“you’ll regret ever putting a hand on ino” said naruto in his demonic voice.

“you think you can defeat me? I’m one of the strongest ninja in the village. I took out her father without breaking a sweat.”

“Then maybe I should take this a little more seriously, ” said naruto as he smirked while beginning to make some hand signs.

“What kind of weak attack are you doing now?”

“its not an attack,” said naruto as he smirked, “Chakra fusion jutsu!” As he screamed orange and blue chakra began to lead out of his body, and forming around him.

“That jutsu’s meant to combine your chakra with someone else’s chakra! Where are you getting the other chakra from?” yelled kagari. The blue and orange began to clash together until forming a dark purple chakra that surrounded naruto’s body.

“It’s your lucky day” said naruto as he began to form a rasengan in his hand. “you’ll be the first to die from me using the fusion.” Naruto slowly walked towards him as kagari stood there too shocked to move.

“y-you’re t-the…”

“demon” said naruto as he began to run towards kagari, but before he reached him someone had grabbed his arm and dispelled the rasengan.

“What the fuck! You said I could use this when I was protecting someone kakashi!”

“this isn’t what I meant, you could have taken him without using the fusion.”

“So? I only used like 2 percent of the kyuubi’s chakra.” Kakashi sighed as he ignored naruto and looked over at ino, who was drowning in tears, and kagari. He lifted his finger up at kagari. “if you want to live, leave now.” Kagari nodded before disappearing out ino’s window. Kakashi once again sighed before looking over at inoichi, who had now woken up.

“Where is kaga-, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY DAUGHTERS ROOM!” he screamed as he pointed at kakashi and naruto.

“don’t worry, naruto just saved your daughter from getting, well, um, lets just say you wouldn’t be happy if naruto wasn’t here.” Said kakashi as he rubbed the back of his neck. Inoichi stared at naruto for a minute before he began to speak, “so where are you staying Uzumaki?”

Naruto shrugged his shoulders as he looked at ino. “I don’t know, I haven’t been here for so long. I’m sure tsunade didn’t pay for my rent the whole time.”

“you can stay here” said inoichi as he smiled. “just make sure that I don’t get an unexpected grandchild okay?”

Naruto smirked back before telling kakashi to go get temari and sakura.

“why?” asked kakashi.

“Just go do it!” yelled naruto as he walked over to ino. Kakashi closed the door as he and inoichi walked downstairs to get the other girls.

“shhh” said naruto as he held ino in his arms. “don’t worry, he didn’t do anything to you, did he?” she shook her head no as she cried into his chest. “then why are you crying?”
Asked naruto. She just wrapped her arms around him and cried until he eyes ran dry.

“what happened?” asked sakura as she and temari walked into the room.

“kagari tried to, rape her.” Said naruto as he held her tightly while saying the last two words. Ino began crying again as she thought about what had happened again.

“were going back to my house okay?” said sakura as she walked over and gave naruto a kiss on the cheek. “she needs you more than we do right now.” Said sakura as she left the door. Temari stood there looking at naruto as she felt her tears build up in her eyes.

“don’t worry temari,” said naruto as he picked up ino and walked over. “I’ll come over with ino first thing in the morning, okay? There’s no need to cry” Temari wiped away her tears as she smiled at him.

“yea, I just wanted to spend the night with you. That’s all.” She said as she kissed naruto before she left blushing. Ino had finally calmed down a bit by the time naruto laid her on the bed. He began to let her roll off his arms before she grabbed him.

“stay here with me, so I feel… safe” said ino as she tugged on naruto’s arm.

“are you sure you don’t just want me to sleep on the ground next to you?”

“but I want you up here” said ino as she began to feel the tears come out.

‘she’s so sensitive right now,’ thought naruto, ‘I’ve never seen ino like this before’

“I’m sorry” said naruto “I’ll be right back after I put on my PJ’s in the bathroom.” Ino sighed before giving naruto her first smile after the incident.

‘great’ thought naruto as he put on a t-shirt and some fresh boxers. ‘now her dad is going to kill me’ He walked through the hall to see inoichi sitting on ino’s bed, talking to her. As inoichi saw him creek open the door he got up and whispered into naruto’s ear. “like I said, I don’t want any unexpected grandchildren” he said as he left with a little laugh. Naruto began to blush when ino motioned him over to her bed.

“come on” said ino. Naruto smiled before joining ino under her blanket. She instantly latched herself onto him and entwined there legs.

‘wow’ thought naruto as he awkwardly held her. She squeezed him tightly like a teddy bear as she began to cry again.

“I thought we already got past this” said naruto. She began to squeeze him tighter as she held onto him as if she were hanging onto a cliff.

“you wont leave in the middle of the night, will you?”

“no, of course not. Who wouldn’t want to cuddle with a pretty girl like you?” said naruto as he smiled at her. She smiled back before she tilted her head towards his and gave him a kiss. “you promise?” she asked as she moved her head back.

“yes, I promise” said naruto before slowly kissing bending down and kissing her one last time.

“well then I’m going to sleep.” Ino said as she yawned as she pushed naruto over and laid on top of him, resting her head on his chest. Naruto sighed before kissing ino one last time on the head before dozing off once again.

A/N: I hope you guys liked it, and that it wasn’t too hard to find. PLEASE REVIEW!!