Jokes On You by lovin_Garra36
Summary: Find out what happens when everyone ges tired of Naruto's jokes and decides to get even...
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1049 Read: 4442 Published: 07/05/07 Updated: 27/05/07

1. Tired of the Pranks by lovin_Garra36

2. A Setup by lovin_Garra36

3. Tricking a Blonde by lovin_Garra36

4. Naruto's Fear by lovin_Garra36

Tired of the Pranks by lovin_Garra36
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any Naruto characters or settings.
Naruto waited in the shadows, watching his teachers, Iruka and Kakashi, walk by. A big grin split his face as they fell right into his trap.

Suddenly a Naruto clone comes out from behind a tree. “Hey,” he yells holding out their wallets, “Missing something?” Iruka and Kakashi check their pockets and find them empty. They yell in surprise and run toward him. As they run across too bright grass it gives way.

Iruka and Kakashi find themselves sitting in a deep pit. Two Narutos grin down at them from the top and threw to them something. Iruka picked it up. It was their wallets. The two teachers grew angry and red faced. “Naruto!”

The Narutos said, “Oops, did I do that?” and ran away laughing.


Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Hinata were walking along when suddenly Naruto ran right through the middle of them. Sakura and Ino yelled with surprise and ran after him. Tenten and Hinata followed them.

Suddenly Naruto stopped and grinned at them. They all came to a halt. “What are you grinning at, you big idiot?” said Sakura, irritated. He said ”That.” and pointed upward. They all looked up to see a cascade of water balloons heading toward them.

Splash! They were soaking wet. Sakura, Tenten, Hinata, and Ino all shrieked “Naruto!!!” But he had disappeared.



Shino, Chouji, Neji, Kiba, Lee, and Shikamaru were waiting for Naruto. “Where is he?” said Neji impatiently. Shikamaru sighed. “Naruto is so troublesome” he thought.

Suddenly an orange blur ran past them, ”Race you!” shouted Naruto. They all gave a shout of surprise and ran after him.

As they ran under a patch of trees their vision went blurry. There were many shouts and curses as they were lifted above ground in a net.

They then noticed Naruto grinning at them from the ground. “Naruto!!” they yelled (for some it was some variations of that, it was close). Naruto ran of laughing.



Sometime later there was a meeting. All present were victim of Naruto’s pranks. They were Iruka, Kakashi, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Hinata, Shino, Chouji, Neji, Kiba, Lee, and Shikamaru.

“I’m tired of Naruto’s pranks!” shouts Sakura. Everyone agrees.
“We should get him back, a prank so good, he’ll stop annoying us.” says Kiba. Everyone agrees. Some people smile.
“But what would the prank be?” asks Hinata (even she’s tired of his jokes)
People start to shout out suggestions (some not so nice).
“Shut up.”
People turn to stare at Shikamaru. He stares right back and tells what he thinks they should do. People grin and think how nice it would be to see Naruto’s face.
“OK listen, this is what we’re going to do…”
A Setup by lovin_Garra36
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Be nice and review please!
Naruto is walking alone to training ground 3 when he sees Kiba. Naruto grins, thinking about how he totally tricked Kiba (and everyone) yesterday.

“So, how ya doin’?” asks Naruto.
“Fine, I have to asks you something.” replies Kiba. “I’m having a party at my house on Saturday, Would you like to come?
“ Sure, who else is going?”
“Oh, just some friends.” says Kiba casually.
“Ok, see you Saturday, bye.”
“Bye.”
Kiba watched Naruto run away to train with a smile unfolding on his face.He then walked to Shikamaru’s hiding place. “Ok, what do you want me to do now?” asked Kiba.
“Go tell the others to get Naruto’s surprise ready. We have a party to plan.”
Tricking a Blonde by lovin_Garra36
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

The next chapter Naruto will get it(Hahaha^^) so read and enjoy til then!
Naruto walked up to Kiba’s house on Saturday. It was all lit up, and he could hear laughter inside. Naruto walked up to the door and let himself in. It was a small party of people he knew; he could see Iruka, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Hinata, Lee, Chouji, and Neji.

He smiled and waved. People smiled at him funny, he wondered what was wrong.

He walked threw the crowd and looked for Kiba. He could see him talking to Shikamaru and Kakashi. As he walked up, Kakashi left.

Kiba turned to Shikamaru after Kakashi left. Shikamaru was telling him what he should do.

“Keep Naruto busy when he arrives, Kakashis still busy with the arrangements. I told the Fifth not to come running when the plan is in action, and she said ok. I’ll tell you when to put the plan into action, OK?”

“OK.” Naruto walks up. “Hey, Kiba. Where did Kakashi go?”

Kiba thinks of what to tell him. “He has a mission tomorrow, so he has to rest.” Oh, man, thought Kiba, he’s not that stupid, is he?

“Too bad, I wanted to tease him about his book.” Naruto said. Kiba stared at him in amusement.

“Hey, Naruto, lets leave troublesome here to think his lazy thoughts, OK?” Kiba said, secretly laughing at the blonde’s stupidity.

“OK”

They walked though the house and talked for about an hour, until Shikamaru signaled Kiba. Kiba said to Naruto “Hey, stay here I have to tell someone something.”

Naruto waited while Kiba went over to Shikamaru. ”Yeah?”

“It’s time.”
Naruto's Fear by lovin_Garra36
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer:I don't own Naruto

Sorry about the long wait, my cp broke down. Had to get supernerd friend to fix it(it would be easier to wrestle an elphant)You finally get an ider of the plan. Read, review, and enjoy!
Naruto watched Kiba talk to Shikamaru. There were lines on his forehead, an unusual sight, for he was thinking deeply.

Naruto had noticed how people had smirked, or laughed, when he walked by. Also, strangely, Kiba had talked to him all night so far. Naruto was starting to think that something was up.

While thinking, Naruto had closed his eyes, so he didn't notice Kiba and Shikamaru walk up to him.

"Hey." Kiba surprised Naruto.

"Arrgghh!!" Naruto yelled. Everyone looked at him strange.

"Cool it, dork. We just came to tell you that Shika came up with a really cool game we are all going to play." Kiba said. Everyone nodded.

So they all left Kiba's House and headed to where they were going to play the game. Naruto thought about the suspisions he had and decided they were stupid and left that train of thought.

Naruto lifted his head to look at the full moon. The bright yellow circle in the sky made him think of that... He shivered. Best not to even to think of it. He turned to Shikamaru.

"Hey, Shika, what kind of game is it?"

Shikamaru turned to him and, for some reason, smiled at him.The answer he gave made Naruto's face go white.

"A ghost game."
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4626