Insanity by Hinata1
Summary: When Hinata get a contagious virus it soon spreads to her sensei and other people. Why do Hinata,Kurenia, and other people that get this virus act so strange?



How is it that men our immune to this virus?



This is a story I also have on Inuyasha-fan.com/fiction. I am Kagome1 on there.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Neji and Tenten Characters: Shino Aburame, Chouji Akimichi, Deidara, Gaara, Haku, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hidan, Kisame Hoshigaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Jiraiya, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Maito Gai, Anko Mitarashi, Zabuza, Shikamaru Nara, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sai
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, General, Horror, Humor, Romance
Warnings: AU, OOC
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 4232 Read: 13769 Published: 29/04/07 Updated: 12/07/07

1. Hinata and Gaara by Hinata1

2. Chapter 2:Broken Hearts by Hinata1

3. Chapter 3:Flirting Hinata by Hinata1

4. Chapter 4:Back To Normal? by Hinata1

5. Chapter 5 by Hinata1

6. Chapter 6:One Little Thing by Hinata1

7. Chapter 7:End Of A Nasty Habit(part1) by Hinata1

8. Chapter 8:End Of A Nasty Habit(part2) by Hinata1

9. Chapter 9:One Condition! by Hinata1

10. Chapter 10: The Plan by Hinata1

Hinata and Gaara by Hinata1
Hinata twisted and turned all night, soaked from her own sweat. As if she was having a bad dream she kicked, screamed, and muttered.

Kiba and Shino were awoken by her little fit in her sleep.

"Hinata, wake up! It's just a dream," Kiba said shaking her abit. Shino felt her fourhead and not to his suprise, she was running quite the fever.

"She's running a fever, maybe she needs her rest," Shino told Kiba, who obviously wasn't listening.

"C'mon, Hinata, wake up, please," Kiba continued.

"Hunh...oh hi Kiba," Hinata said hazily. Then she stood up slowly and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"That was weird," Kiba said half to himself and half to Shino.

"She's sick, she needs rest," Shino said simply.

To both their suprise she came out dressed in nice clothes, and she looked healthy as ever. In fact, she looked as if she just got done at a spa. She was wearing a blue tank that stopped right before her belly button. Not only that, but she was wearing make-up and low hipped jeans.

"Ah, much better, so how are you boys," Hinata confidently flirted with them both, which was something she never ever did.

"Uh. Fine" Kiba said blushing.

Hinata winked at Shino, "And you, hun," Hinata stared at Shino making him blush for the first time since Hinata ever met him.

"Uh....Hinata, I think we should take you to the hospital," Shino finally said after he wiped the drool from his mouth.

"Non-sense I told you I feel better than ever Shino," Hinata said winking again with a huge smile, "Now if you'll excuse me I have someone I have to see." Hinata turned and left leaving Shino and Kiba shocked, wordless, and lovestruck.

Gaara sat in a chair during one of his important meetings. Of course, these meeting were a daily thing for a kazekage.

When the meeting ended Gaara stayed in his chair, not expecting anyone.

"Soooo, your kazekage now, that sweet," a familiar, yet, unfamiliar voice spoke from behind him. When he stood and turned around he couldn't believe what he saw.

There, before him, was lady Hinata, her long hair dangling and beautiful. Instead of her usual clothes she was wearing a hot tank and jeans that started at her hip leaving her little stomache for show.

"Hinata, from the leaf village, how are you? What brings you here," Gaara said, trying to be pleasant. His goal was to be someone that people didn't fear, that they didn't look at him like he was a weapon,monster, killer.

"Stop the idle chit-chat shall we. I came here for you," Hinata said smiling. She walked up to him, wrapped her arms around him and french kissed him long a hard.

Gaara, who wasn't really trying to push her away,decided after a few long minutes to ask her what the hell was goiing on, but when he stopped and was about to ask her, he suprisingly found himself kissing her again. This time Gaara pushed her against the wall, takng his hand pushing her shirt even further up where his hand was half way up her shirt, thats when things were about to get interesting, but the two were interupted by....

Kankuro stood in the door way completely shocked. The sight was impossible. For Gaara to kiss anyone seemed, impossible, but for Hinata, the shy,unconfident, little Hyuuga girl to be wearing THAT and to be all over Gaara was....was.....unbelievable.

"Uh-ah...umm," Kankuro couldn't speak, he just simply left completely and utterly shocked. The Hyuuga girl and the kazekage?

Gaara finally got his grip on reality and stopped wanting to do more, but after Kankuro walked in, knew he shouldn't.

"Hinata, I....." Gaara started before he was interupted by Hinata's lips pushing against his. Gaara kissed back and knew he couldn't fight this strange feeling he was having. Was this love?Thats when Gaara had Hinata's shirt half off. The two were interupted again, but this time it wasn't Kankuro.

Naruto, stood in the door way, heart broken and shocked!
Naruto was about to faint.

"Whyyyy.....when...whaaaa...."Naruto wasn't talking in sentences, merely amazing, he could talk at all.

Naruto ran...and he ran into Kankuro, who was still utterly shocked.

"Did..." Naruto started.

"You saw, Gaara and" Kankuro said interupting.
Naruto nodded still finding it hard to breathe or believe.

_______________________
I changed the chapter title from Inu-fic.I just learned about this sight, but I have a lot of Naruto stories on Inuyasha-fan.com/fiction. I hope you like it.
Chapter 2:Broken Hearts by Hinata1
Part 2: Back to Normal...For Now!

Naruto stood there with Kankuro, totally breathless. For Hinata, the sweet, innocent, loving Chounin he loved to make-out(practically more than make-out) with Gaara!!! Gaara, the one guy he could relate to because they are a lot alike when it comes to they're childhood.

Hinata definetly wasn't herself and Naruto was going to find out what was wrong.

Totally oblivious to Naruto seeing them Gaara and Hinata continued.
-----------
Kurenai walked into the room seeing both Shino and Kiba staring off into space.

"What's wrong?" Kurenai asked waving her hand in front of Shino amazed that he was so distracted.

"Hinata," Kiba spoke with admiration when he said her name looking like a love sick puppy.

"Whats wrong with Hinata?" She asked worried.

"She was running a fever, but she seemed fine when she left," Shino said shortly.

"Where'd she go?"Kurenai asked worried.

"Idunno," Kiba said drooling.Shino just shook his head.

Kurenai look at them, than added, "Lets go find her."

She said the magic words that caused Kiba and Shino to stand up abruptly ready to go in an instant.

Kurenai looked at the two completely amazed. Since, when did Shino have a crush on HInata? She expected Kiba to fall for her eventually, but Shino? Well, Shino was a suprize.

The three took off toward town when they saw a very lost and hurt, Naruto. Not physically hurt but emotionally.

"What's wrong?" Kurenai asked feeling overwhelmed.

"Hi...Gaar..." Naruto sputtered.
"What? Speak in sentences," Kurenai said annoyed.

"Hinata and...and" Naruto couldn't say his name, but he didn't have to.

"Gaara," a voice spoke from further away.

"What?" Kiba said totally lost.

"Naruto and I, ran into Gaara and Hinata," Kankuro paused, "making out."

Kiba and Shino's face turned white.

"NO WAY," Kurenia couldn't beleive this, "where aer they?"

"The sand village at that meeting place, here I'll take you," Kankuro said proving a point.

Naruto went even though he didn't want to see the two together again.

The five arrived and Kurenai started to think this was a trick.

"All right where are they?" Kurenai asked impatiently.

"This way," Kankuto led them. Then, all five of them were really wishing they hadn't gotten closer.

They began to hear moans of pleasure coming from Hinata.
This made Shino, Kiba, Naruto, and Kurenia's stomachs turn upside down. Naruto-jelous, Kiba-jealous, Shino-jealous, Kurenai-GROSSED OUT at the thought of Hinat and Gaara.

When the five turned into the door way all of them were shocked.There was Hinata, shirtless, pinned to the wall by Gaara who was happily making her happy.

Kurenai turned away out of pure shock. Kiba and Shino looked as if someone ripped their heart out, just like Naruto did.Kankuro was even more shocked then the last time he saw the two.

"I think I'm going to throw up," Kurenia said grossed out, by her (what she thought to be) innocent student kissing Gaara.

Then another familliar voice came from down the hall,"Hey, what are you guys doing here? Never mind that, is Gaara in there?" Kakashi asked wondering why they were all huddled in front the the door way.

Then Kakashi glanced inside and for the first time in a long time,was completely shocked!

_______________________
Ok There will be another chapter
Chapter 3:Flirting Hinata by Hinata1
"When did this happen?" Kakashi asked totally bewildered.

"I...don't know. recently I guess," Kurenai said not knowing herself.

Then Kiba and Shino told him what happened earlier, how Hinata had a fever.

"We need to take her to the hospital," Kakashi said sternly.

The six both looked back in the room.

"Hinata, I...ummm....have a task you need to complete," Kurenai said feeling awkward glaring into the room, hoping Hinata would put her shirt back on. Kiba, SHino, and Naruto, of course, had no problem with her not having her shirt on as long as she wasn't kissing Gaara.

"When did you get here? Fine. What is it? I don't have forever y'know," Hinata said annoyed at the interuption.

Kurenia was totally shocked by Hinata's attitude. This was for certain, that was not the hinata they knew.

"I need to take you somewhere, follow me," Kurenia said hoping to trick her into the hospital.

Gaara, was a little more embarrassed by the intrusion than Hinata, but was more than willing to go with HInata, where ever she was going.

After a few minutes of realizing she still didn't have her shirt on, Hinata put it back on, not the least humiliated.

"Soooo, where are we going?" Hinata said to Kiba walking closely and winking at him.

"Uh.....I don't know?" Kiba said hopelessly lost in Hinata's eyes and blushing madly also lying horribly.

"Oh, Kiba I hate when you lie to me. Please, tell me the truth. Don't you trust me? I trust you.*sniffles* I thought friendship and relationships were about honesty," Hinata persuaded by grabbing Kiba's hand.

Kiba felt faint. Now, one thing was certain, he loved HInata more than anything in the world. Perhaps even more than Akamaru.

"I..............I........" Kiba was so flushed he couldn't speak and felt faint again.

Shino, at this point, was starting to dislike the different HInata. At first, he liked her...no he was shocked by her, but the old Hinata was kinder and more understanding.

"He doesn't know, Now back off,"Shino said emotionless.

___________________----
Chapter 4:Back To Normal? by Hinata1
With SHino's rude behavior, Hinata grunted at him and then focused back on Kiba.

"Aww, c'mon Kiba, please," HInata asked again.

Kiba fidgeted and then answered, "I honestly don't know," Kiba said keeping strong.

Hinata was annoyed and decided their were other sources of information around and one was like taking candy from a baby.

"Hey, Naruto. Do you know where were going?" Hinata asked wanting to know.

"No, I don't," Naruto stared at her trying not to picture her without her shirt on and blushed while doing it.

"oh, Please Naruto tell me," Hinata pushed Naruto against the wall, stopping him from walking, and kissed him. This made Kiba and Gaara terribly jealous and Naruto uneasy.

AFter she got done kissing him and kept walking waiting for an answer, Naruto finally gave in.

"Were going to..." Naruto started before an interuption.

"Naruto shut up," Kakashi said angry at Naruto.

Naruto stopped and decided to stop breathing until they got to the hospital.

Hinata was now really pissed off.

Then they arrived at the hospital a few minutes later, holding HInata down so she wouldn't run off.

"LET ME GO!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?? I'M FINE, DAMMIT!" Hinata yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Wow, she's a fighter, all right" the doctor was amazed by the girl's behavior.

"I've seen this virus before. It messes with people's brains and triggers different behavior. It usually lasts about 24 hours, but is know to NEVER go away, on rare occasions. I should be able to muster up an antidote." THe doctor said matter-factly.

A few minutes later, the doctor came back with a needle and weird orange goop. He stuck her in the arm with the needle causing her to slowly fall unconscious.

"So, is she back to normal?" Kurenai asked uneasy.

"She should be, if she isn't immune to the antidote," the doctor said hopefully.

Gaara sat there depressed. His wonderful Hinata was going to go back into her shell and never ever be out again.

Kiba was a little happy, a little releived, and a little sad. Kiba loved the old Hinata like a sister, but loved this new daring and mischevious Hinata.

Shino was glad, that the old HInata was coming back and felt guilty about any thoughts he might have had about this new Hinata.

Naruto was relieved and happy about old HInata coming back. The new Hinata liked Gaara and made Naruto feel uneasy so he didn't much like her, but because she looked like the HInata he loved, couldn't help but give into her needs.

The six huddled around Hinata as she began to awaken.
She was..........

__________________
Chapter 5 by Hinata1
Author's Notes:
Hope u like it
Hinata sat up and looked at the crowd of anxious looking people.

"What's wrong? Where am I?" Hinata asked confused. She couldn't remember anything from today.

"Oh, I forgot, they seem to suffer from memory loss. They don't remember anything from when they had the virus," The doctor said matter-factly.

"Virus?" Hinata was even more confused, "Why am I here and why is Gaara, Kankuro, Naruto and Kakashi here?" Hinata continued.

"You were sick so they came to see if you were ok?" Kurenai answered feeling it unecessary to tell her everything.

"Oh," Hinata said trying to remember.

Hinata looked down at her clothes in shock. She was wearing the same clothes she was wearing earlier, the blue tank that showed her belly, and the jeans that started at her hip, and sandles with a toe ring.

"WHY AM I DRESSED IN THIS?!" Hinata asked completely shocked. Hinata wondered if they changed her clothes, but that would be stupid. Why would they change her into this hussy outfit that she hated.

"uh..." Kurenai searched for an explanation.

"Ummm....Y'see," Kiba said looking down, blushing.

Gaara stared at her in that wonderful outfit that he grew to love.

"You weren't feeling good and got dressed in the dark!" Kurenai said. That was a perfectly good explanation.

Hinata looked in the mirror and saw she was wearing...make-up?

"Why am I wearing make-up?" Hinata asked knowing she wouldn't have put it on. She hated to wear make-up.

"Uh......well," Kurenai was yet again in a pickle.

"Kurenai put it on you," Kakashi blurted out trying to come to Kuranai's rescue.

"Why?" Hinata said confused.

"Ummm," Kakashi was wordless.

"I wanted you to look pretty," Kurenai said stupidly, not able to think of a better explanation.

"To go to the hospital?" Hinata wasn't buying it.

"Yea, to go to the hospital," Kurenai knew it sounded stupid.

"I also forgot to tell you something else?" The doctor spoke up, "This virus in highly contagious, but men seem to be immune to it," The doctor finished.

Kurenai worried, hoping she wouldn't get it, while Kakashi,Naruto,Gaara,Kankuro,Kiba,and Shino all breathed an sigh of relief.

After a few hours and much pain medication Hinata was able to go home and felt fine.

--------
the next mourning

Hinata woke up feeling like herself and happy.

"Are you all right? Are you yourself?" Kiba said worried. Shino stood beside him curious.

"I'm me, don't worry," hinata said in a whisper.

"YEA!"kiba yelled excited and an extremely SMALL SMILE spread across Shino's face.

"Where's Kurenai?" Hinata asked.

"I don't know. She was gone before I woke up," Kiba and Shino both agreed.

"I wonder were she could be?" Hinata said curious where her sensie would go.

------------------------------
meanwhile

"Ah, it is glad to be...well...alive," Kurenai said happily.

She strutted down the street with one set destination.
(since when does Kurenai strut?)


Kurenai didn't have to go far because her destination came to her.

"Hey, Kuren...." Asuma Sarutobi came walking down the street then stopped dead when he saw what Kurenai was wearing, "whoa!"

She was wearing an unusual outfit. A tight blue t-shirt with a necalace with a red ruby like her eyes. Her jeans were as tight as her shirt, flared and faded at the botton. Her flip-flops were blue and she had her toe nails painted red.

"Hi, Asuma," Kurenai said walking closer to him.

"Hey," Asuma said still gawking at her, "You look nice," he said while smiling.

"Thanks," She said back flirting(still strutting may I add)

"Uh...." Asuma said speechless. What could he say? She was absolutely beautiful.

" I..uh..." he continued.

"Wow, the great Asuma speechless," Kurenai teased.

Asuma noticed her changed in attitude and was a bit curious.

Then, Kurenai did something totally out of the blue.

Kurenai had her arms around Asuma, kissing him.

Asuma, of course, kissed back.

________________-
Perfect way to end a chappie
Chapter 6:One Little Thing by Hinata1
Asuma still wondered about the strange attitude Kurenai was having. He couldn't say he didn't like it, of course. Cause, truth be told he loved it, but missed the old Kurenai he loved.

Kurenai was still standing there kissing Asuma in the middle of the street and Asuma kissed back, happily. Asuma hadn't heard of this virus, yet, but still had to wonder about his (Not so secret) crush's change in attitude.

After a few minutes Kurenai stopped leaving Asuma puzzled.

"Nice kiss," Kurenai said, looking into Asuma's happy but very curious eyes.

"What was that for, tell me what ever I did to deserve that, so I can do it again," Asuma said, getting his wits back.

"Hmmm."Kurenai said smiling madly, she was going to have fun with this.

"What?" Asuma said laughing, playing her little game.

"Well, you could.........." Kurenai started.

__________________
Chapter 7:End Of A Nasty Habit(part1) by Hinata1
"You have to quit smoking," Kurenai anounced.

Asuma gave her a dreaded look, "Oh, we've been over this a million time and I've tried, but I can't it's impossible!" Asuma was highly annoyed by her constant nagging of the subject.

"Fine by me," Kurenai said smiling and walking off.

"Hey! Wait! Where are you going?" Asuma asked hoping for another kiss and then he saw her walking towards....him.

All of the sudden Asuma felt a surge of outrage, jealousy, and hate towards someone he considered a freind.

Standing there acting as cool and emotionless as ever was Kakashi sensie.

Kurenai strutted over and stood next to him flirting with him well awhare of Asuma's jealousy.

Kakashi who was totally blind to Kurenai's flirting was NOT totally blind to her new outfit.

Kakashi was not listening to Kurenai's babbling and soon interupted her.

"What are you wearing?" Kakashi asked still shocked by the different style of clothing.

"Ummm....clothes, well, anyway as I was saying Asuma," Kurenai said continuing her babbling about Asuma.

Kakashi had his back turned to Asuma, now, so it was impossible for Asuma to see that Kakashi wasn't listening to what ever Kurenai was talking about. Making Asuma even more jealous.

"Ok, and then," Kurenai said looking up to see if Kakashi was listening. AT first she thought he was because he had his eyes glued on something and she just assumed his eyes were glued on her, but then when she looked down some she could see his book in his hands.

"Your not listening at all, are you?" Kurenai said angrily. Kakashi, obviously, was not paying any attention what so ever, because he didn't move.

"KAKASHI!" Kurenai screamed trying to get his attention.
"Oh, sorry. What were you saying?" Kakashi said, wanting to get back to his book.

"Forget it!" Kurenai said highly annoyed.
Kakashi was paying enough attention to know she was talking about Asuma.

"He's right over there. Go talk to him." Kakashi said still clueless to the fact she had been trying to make Asuma jealous. Kurenai thought she had failed at making Asuma jealous, but then she saw him walking this way looking really, really bothered.

"Hey," He said trying not to sound annoyed, but he failed.

"Hey," Kakashi repeated then looked at Kurenai and back at Asuma. He could see Asuma was jealous and that Kurenai was mad at him so he decided the two needed some alone time, plus he was at the GREATEST part in his book.

"I'll be going now," Kakashi said, "bye!"

"Bye," Asuma said still angery at him.

"Bye, Kakashi," Kurenai said trying to sound as if they had a good conversation, "lets talk again soon."

"Kurenai, I've decided_____________________"

_____________________
I'll update again later!
Chapter 8:End Of A Nasty Habit(part2) by Hinata1
"Kurenai, I've decided to qu-quit smoking," Asuma spoke as if he was giving up the most important thing to him, but cigarettes were NOT the most important thing, Kurenai was.

"REALLY! YESSSSSSS!" Kurenai was Over excited.

"What's with you today?" Asuma said a little worried.
"Nothing, hey, don't change the subject!" Kurenai answered.

"Ok," Asuma said sadly as he took the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it on the ground. Then he took his entire pack and broke it in half.

"I,Asuma Saritobi, swear to you Kurenai I will never smoke another cigarette or cigar in my life," Asuma declared with pride.

"I don't believe this," Kurenai said happily.

"As long as you promise me something to Kurenai," Asuma added.

"What do I have to do?" Kurenai said hesitantly.

"You..............."
Chapter 9:One Condition! by Hinata1
"You can't ever do what you just did again," Asuma said blushing a little because he just openly admitted he was jealous.

"What, talk to Kakashi?" Kurenai said trying to get him to admit even more that he was jealous of her just talking to him.

"You did more than talk...you...you can talk to him just don't...don't..."Asuma's pride was shattered as he let the words slip from his mouth, "don't flirt with him anymore." These words sounded kind of humerous coming from Asuma, that Kurenai almost laughed out loud.

------------------
meanwhile

"Lets go look for her," Shino said coldly.
"All right," Kiba said already to leave.
Hinata got up and headed to the door to come with. The three were about to head out when they got an unexpected visitor.

"Hi," a familiar voice said calmly.

"Hey, Kakashi, what brings you here?" Hinata asks softly and politely.

"Hi Hinata, I was wondering if when you saw Kurenai this mourning if she was acting a little... stange." Kakashi said directing his words toward Hinata, but it was meant for all three of them.

"We didn't see her, we were just going to find her," Kiba cut in.

"oh, I just saw her and she was acting a little strange so I decided to stop by to see if you noticed anything." Kakashi said now looking a little worried.

Shino and Kakashi were both thinking the same exact thing, and if what they thought was true they had to find Kurenai, quickly.

"Well, I'll seeya," Kakashi said before taking off to find Kurenai again hoping she hadn't taken off.

"Let go!" Shino repeated except this time he had more ergency in his voice.

"Don't be so pushy," Kiba said annoyed.
Hinata just nodded at Shino and started to leave to go with him.

------------------------
Kakashi hurried back to where he found Kurenai and Asuma and at first it was to his relief they were still there, but then it seemed unfortunate that they were still there and he was going to have to explain this to Asuma by himself. And Kakasha knew Asuma was still mad at him about earlier so this was going to be difficult.

As he got closer he wanted more than ever to turn back.

There, before him, was Kurenai kissing Asuma. Any other time Kakashi would think it cute, but now that he had to tell Asuma something he didn't want to tell him, it would be a pain.

Kakashi walked up to them slowly and cleared his throat hoping they would hear him and stop. Unfortunetly, they didn't hear him or just plain ignored him.

Kakashi was about to open his mouth to speak when a deep voice rumbled from a distance.

"HEY, KAKASHI, I CHALLENGE...."Guy stopped after he saw Asuma and Kurenai. Unaware of Kurenia's change of attitude he thought the two were cute together, but he was a little curious about Kurenai's outfit and now she openly admitted she like Asuma. It was a little different.

Asuma and Kurenia couldn't have missed Guy's voice, not even from a mile away. Kakashi, at this point, thought it was a good idea to retaliate while he still could and recruit some back up. So Kakashi snuck away avoiding not only Kurenia and Asuma, but also Might Guy.

Kakashi had a plan. A plan to see if he thought, was true. All he needed was help. He needed Tsunade and Shizune!

____________________________

Ok I udpated!!!
Chapter 10: The Plan by Hinata1
Wow, I haven't update this story in forever.
Now where was I...Oh yes...
----

Tsunade sat at her desk hearing Kakashi's news. She had heard of this virus before and did not want to catch it, but was going to help Kurenai anyway.

"And what do you expect me to do?" Tsunade asked.

"Help get this antidote I got from the hospital into Kurenai. All we have to do is stab her arm with it and since Asuma won't let me anywhere near her..." Kakashi spoke emotionless.

"Alright," Tsunade nodded.

"Is Shizune going to help?" Kakashi asked curiously.

"Yes, I will," Shizune entered the room over hearing their conversation.

Kakashi nodded,and put away his book.

-----

Kiba, Shino, and Hinata made there way to the Hokage tower just in time to see Kakashi, Tsunade, and Shizune leaving.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" Kiba asked.

"I want you three to stay here until I get back," Tsunade ordered not answering Kiba's question.

"Why?" Shino asked.

"Because," Is all Tsunade said before taking off.

The Kakashi and Shizune followed her.

-------------------

Sorry it's so short!

Next Chapter: A Cured Kurenai!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4515