*Blush* by animeluverz
Summary: Hinata decides to follow someone new now. Who is that special someone?

SasuHina>

SasuNaru

** It's my/our first fic, please read and comment. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I do not, I repeat: DO NOT, own Naruto
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 5418 Read: 10247 Published: 21/02/07 Updated: 26/04/07

1. Chapter 1 by animeluverz

2. Chapter 2 by animeluverz

3. Chapter 3 by animeluverz

4. Chapter 4 by animeluverz

5. Chapter 5 by animeluverz

6. Chapter 6 by animeluverz

7. Chapter 7 by animeluverz

8. Chapter 8 by animeluverz

Chapter 1 by animeluverz
Author's Notes:
animeluverz : HEy! Thanks for reading our fic ;]
Naruto : Ne, ne! When do I pop into the story?
animeluverz : Soon, Soonn
Naruto : *Pouts*..Hinata, don't you agree that I should be the main character?
Hinata : U-Umm...Actually...I l-like Sasuke as the Main Character........
Naruto : T_T BTW Just so ya guys know....Animeluverz is 2 people. Me and my friend. ;]
Chapter 1

It was Fall in Konohagakure. Hinata, as always, was hiding (and spying) on people. But this time, it wasn't Naruto...It was Sasuke.
"Sasuke's so strong and cool. He looks good in his new clothes..." Hinata thought to herself.
Yes, it was true. Sasuke was not wearing his usual black t-shirt & white cargo shorts. Today, he was wearing a white poloshirt, having the Uchiha fan on the back naturally, and a pair of low rise navy blue jeans. Also noticeably different, he wasn't by himself today. He was hanging around with Team 7 and Team 9, and some other included people.
"......? Where's Hinata?" Naruto asked.
"Didn't want to come...why? You like her?" said Kiba.
"No!! God, Shut the Hell UP, Dog-Breath!!!"
"WHAT?! Make Me FOX-FACE!!!"
* Death Glares *
"....Usuratonkachi....Stop making trouble." said Sasuke.
"But.....fine, Sasuke."
"..? Hn. So now you listen to me? Alright then dobe, get on the floor and bark."
"WHAT?! Sasuke wipe that dirty smirk off your face you goddamn Bastard! TEME!!!!"
"HEY, DON'T TALK TO MY SASUKE LIKE THAT, NARUTO!" said Sakura & Ino, at the same time.
"YOUR SASUKE?!" they yelled, still in sync.
"HE'S MINE!!!!" they screamed, also still in sync.
"INO-PIG!" Sakura yelled.
"FOREHEAD-GIRL!!" Ino screamed.
"Ne, ne Sakura-chan! Don't be like that!" said Naruto.
"SHUT THE HELL UP, NARUTO!!!!!!~" Sakura (Inner & Outer) yelled.
"..? Hey guys, where'd Sasuke go?" asked Ten-ten.
"Ehhh?!!! HE'S GONE!" everybody yelled.

Hinata was so busy watching the verbal abuse going on that she herself failed to notice that Sasuke had disappeared.
".......How long have you been here?"
"!!!!!!!!!"
Before she could scream, Sasuke held her mouth, refusing to let her attract any extra attention.
"God, his voice is so gruff.....so deep....so sexy!" Hinata thought as she smiled to herself.
"He's holding me, by force or no force, he's still holding me!"
Hinata kept these happy thoughts to herself, although not showing any emotion on her face.
"I thought you weren't going to come..." Sasuke grunted, looking away.
Hinata blushed as she wondered "Does he.....care about me?"
"Sas-...Sasuke-sama.....th-..that is-"
"You're here to look at Naruto aren't you?"
Hinata's eyes widened. That crush on Naruto.....had she really been that obvious?
Hinata blushed a deep, dark red. Why was she so worried? Naruto wasn't part of the picture anymore, not now anyway.
"S-Sasuke-sama...." Hinata stammered.
"I-It's not...It's not......"
Sasuke kept staring at her.
"No...I mean...not Naruto-kun.....no...."
"Whatever, it's not like I care anyways." Sasuke said as he started to walk away.
"Hn. By the way, Naruto was looking for you. Maybe that dobe finally realized that you like him."
"W-Wait...S-Sa...Sas..."
Sasuke sighed as he walked.
"Usuratonkac-"
"Sas-SASUKE-SAMA!" Hinata screamed.
Sasuke turned around, and before he could say anything, Hinata burst into tears.
"Sasuke-sama..." Hinata sobbed.
"Please believe me....I..I only l-love one person..." Hinata cried.
"..Oh? And who would that be?" Sasuke questioned.
"I-It's....It's..." Hinata stammered.
"WELL?! WHO IS IT? I know. It's Kiba isn't it?!" Sasuke yelled.
"S-Sasuke-sama...N-No..please S-Sas-"
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Sasuke yelled even louder.
Hinata was shocked. She fell to her knees and sobbed. Cried for herself, and for her broken heart. Sasuke became wide-eyed as he realized what he had just done.
"..Hina-"
"HEARTLESS BASTARD!" Hinata screamed through her sobs as she ran away, as far away as she could get from him.
"....."
Sasuke looked up at the sky, lit with the millions of little stars shining beside the moon in full bloom. Sasuke caught a sakura falling from one of the trees, thinking about what a jerk he'd been.

Chapter 2 by animeluverz
Author's Notes:
Alrighty now. I'm sure you noticed Hinata was a little OOC back there. ahhahahah.
ooh. Sorry guys. I'll be updating but just so ya know, this one-shot won't be ending too soon. haha
Oh yeah! Almost forgot. There's a little implication of shounen-ai in this chapter...so just so ya know.. BC & SM Signing oFF!
Chapter 2

"Ah...It's been a long day..." Sasuke sighed, as he walked down Konoha Main Street.
Sasuke needed someone to talk to for once. He walked down Main Street as he saw those hideous bright orange pants sitting at Ichiraku's Ramen.
"......Ne..Usuratonkachi...." Sasuke said as he stared down into the sad oceans of his navy blue pants.
"Eh?! Sasuke?! Where'd you go? What happened to you?!" Naruto asked.
Sasuke explained his situation to him.
"- and so now she thinks I'm a heartless bastard."
"So she's over me already huh?" Naruto asked.
"Hn. What should I do, Usuratonkachi?"
"Well, do you like her?" Naruto asked.
"......"
"O.K then! Go find her, apologize, and say you love her!"
"NANII?!"
"Jeez, Sasuke. It's the only reasonable thing to do. Sometimes you're so stupid when it comes to love, but then again, unless you really want her to think that you actually are a teme...."
".........I get it, I get it.......Do you mind...If...I crash at your place tonight, Usuratonkachi?"
"No problem!"
"...Thanks.."
"Hey, do you mind if I take a shower?" Sasuke asked as they approached his front door.
"Like I said, No Problem!"

Sasuke took his shower and came out with nothing on but a pair of black silk boxers. Naruto was already in bed, reading an article in a magazine on Tsunade-Oba-Chan.
"....Usuratonkachi..Do you have a towel?"
Naruto looked up from his magazine and was about to say something when he was hypnotized by the much paler boy's perfect figure.
"Uhh....Y-Yeah..There in the drawer right there."
Sasuke bent down to open the drawer and all Naruto could do was stare.
"Now I know why all the girls are all over him." Naruto thought to himself.
"Umm...Sasuke...I'm tired, so I'm gonna go to sleep, OK?"
"Yeah...OK."
"Oh! You can sleep in my bed too, if you want."
"Alright."
Sasuke climbed into bed, and as Naruto fell asleep, Sasuke whispered
"...Usuratonkachi....Arigato..." in his ear.

The next day when Sasuke woke up, Naruto wasn't there. He stood up, took a shower, and was about to leave, when he saw Naruto's note.

Dear Sasuke,
Out to Ichiraku's, Be Back Later! :D
Naruto

So naturally, Sasuke left a reply.

"Left already to find Hinata...BTW: I already had breakfast."

And with that, he was off.
He really didn't know where Hinata was, so he decided to try the Hyuuga mansion first. As he knocked on the door, Neji opened the door.
"Uchiha."
"Hyuuga."
"What do you want?"
"Tell me where Hinata is."
"Why should I? Haven't you caused enough trouble Uchiha?" Neji sneered.
"Shut the hell up, Neji. There something I'd like to say to her....something..important."
Sasuke looked down at the ground, and then stared up at the clear blue sky, thinking about how it was going to be another long day.
"What's wrong with him today? By now he's usually given me his death stare.." the Hyuuga thought.
"......Listen..Neji......I need to talk to Hinata..so...p-please.. Tell me where she is..." Sasuke said.
Neji was taken aback. Had the Uchiha just used the "magic word" to him? Neji smirked, thinking about how low the Uchiha had just stooped.
"Fine. Since you're begging. Hinata went to go buy some groceries down main street."
"....................Thanks.." Sasuke finally answered.
As Sasuke left the Hyuuga mansion, the Hyuuga stood in awe. Staring up at the sky, he wondered,
"What in the world could have happened to him?"
Then it hit him. "Naruto! He has to know something."
And in an flash, Neji went off to find the kitsune.

Chapter 3 by animeluverz
Author's Notes:
Ok!!~ This chapter's gonna be cut up into three parts. Sasuke's Story, Neji's Story, and Where They Meet Up.
OH! And BTW, I know it's really short. this chapter and the whole story.

Hinata : ...D-Do I end up with Sasuke A-Animeluverz-sama?
Animeluverz : Well you'll just have to keep reading to find out right? *wink wink*
Hinata : H-Haii! BC : Thanx for reading our Fanfic! SM : RIght! Please keep on reading, too! BC & SM : Arigato!
Chapter 3

Sasuke's Story

Sasuke sprinted. He sprinted as if his life were on the line, as if Orochimaru was coming to kill him. As he stepped onto Konoha Main Street, the air started getting colder. The streets were filled with people, shopping, happy, enjoying the cold air. He started walking, looking to all the shop owners to see if they had seen Hinata. With no luck, he sat down on a bench. Sasuke sighed.
"Why did I have to be such a jerk?!" he asked out loud, and pu this head in his hands.
He didn't deserve Hinata anyways...or so he thought. Suddenly, he saw a girl out of the corner of his eye who looked very much like Hinata. Before he got a chance to look closer, the figure started coming straight toward him.
"Oh shit." he muttered, and hid behind a nearby bush as the figure walked past him.
As the figure walked past, he saw that the figure, who was a girl, was indeed Hinata.
"Her eyes....they're red..was that my fault?" Sasuke thought.
"Goddamnit. She must've been crying. I'm such a coward......."


Meanwhile.....

Neji's Story

Neji ran to Naruto's apartment. By then, Naruto had already come back from Ichiraku's. He was getting ready to go train when Neji knocked on the door.
"Who is it?"
"Neji, open the door"
Naruto opened the door and asked, "Eh? Neji? What's up?"
"What's up with Sasuke?"
"Umm..........."
"Naruto! Tell me! Hinata was acting weird today too, and I know Sasuke must have something to do with it!"
Naruto sighed as he finally answered, "Fine, fine.."
Naruto explained the situation to Neji.
"Hm. Figures......Alright, C'mon Naruto."
"Eh? Huh?!! AaahhhHHHH!!" Naruto yelled as Neji grabbed him and sprinted to Konoha Main Street.


Where They Meet Up

A few seconds later after Hinata ran away from Sasuke, Neji and Naruto showed up.
"Uchiha...." Neji said in a softer tone. "Hyuuga."
"BAkAAaa!!!!~" Naruto yelled as he panted.
All Sasuke could do was stare at Naruto's sudden anger.
"We saw Hinata run off" Neji explained.
"Why aren't you going after her?!" Naruto asked.
"......I don't deserve her anyways..."
"Damn right you don't deserve her, but she does deseve you." Neji sneered.
"..?"
"Don't try and fool me Uchiha. I've seen and confirmed that you have a soft side."
"?"
"....Uchiha..."
"What?"
"..GO! Now! Hurry up, before I make you go with my own hands!"
Sasuke was having second thoughts about this, but his body reacted quicker than his mind.
"Fine." Sasuke said as he got up and started to run.
After Sasuke was somewhat out of sight Naruto asked,
"We are following him aren't we?"
"Tch. Yeah."
And with that, they started running after the lovestruck Uchiha.

Chapter 4 by animeluverz
Author's Notes:

Animeluverz: Hey everyone! Thanks for the favorable reviews ^^

Naruto: I don't come out enough in this story!

Animeluverz: Yes you do.

Naruto: No I don't.

Animeluverz: *sigh* Anyways, a word of warning, there's some [okay, a LOT of] scattered OOCness in this chappie. The first one you'll probably notice is Neji. What's with the Hyuugas and OOCness? Must run in the family xD...Well, enjoy!

"What the hell, he runs too fast." Neji complained, struggling to keep up.

"Well...he's...running for the one he loves...so~" Naruto panted.
"Fuck. Why the hell did I have to mess this up?!" Sasuke jerked around, his eyes full of desperation.
He sat down on a nearby bench and looked up to the sky once more. Sasuke sighed. He sat there for a while, thinking about what his next move would be.

"What's he doing?" Naruto whispered.

"I have no idea." Neji answered back, hiding behind a bush with Naruto.
As Sasuke slowly stood up from the bench, he heard a sound, something that sounded like a whimper.

He turned around, kunai in one hand. The sound came again, behind the trees. As Sasuke cautiously walked into the woods, he saw a figure. Something small, feminine.
"....Hinata?" Sasuke thought.

"No, it has to be."

Sasuke put his kunai away and let his defenses down. He walked closer to the figure.

"....Hinata...It's me...Sasuke..." He whispered. The girl looked up and quickly tried to hide her tears.

"Sasuke-sama, could you excuse me...I-I do not want to see you at the moment-" Hinata said, turning her back on Sasuke and turning to go. Sasuke held onto her shirt sleeve.

"Hinata, please. Please listen to me." Hinata, turned around, and at the same time, slapped Sasuke.

"Sasuke-sama, what do you want?!" Hinata asked him harshly. Sasuke, along with Neji and Naruto, was taken aback by Hinata's response. He'd never seen her like this.

"...No, Hinata, about yesterday..."

"That's the thing, Sasuke! I don't want to talk about yester-" Before she could finish her sentence, Sasuke hugged her, and just as fast she pushed him back.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Hinata...just answer this one question. Look me in the eyes, and tell me, can you really tell me that you don't love me?"

"Crap, I'm being a jerk. I hope this works..." Sasuke thought to himself.

Hinata looked straight into his eyes.

"Sasuke-sama...I don't..I DON'T.....I DON'T!!"

"WHY THE HELL CAN'T I DO IT?!"Hinata screamed as she dropped to her knees, sobbing.

"It's because you love me."

Hinata sharply looked away, trying to hide the tears she'd already shown.

"Hinata...You know...I love you too." Sasuke whispered into her ear as he moved in for another hug.

This time around, she didn't push him away. Instead, she embraced the moment, crying onto his shoulder. As she pulled away, she looked straight into Sasuke's onyx black eyes again...and Sasuke looked straight back at her as he moved closer to her. And closer....and closer...until their lips finally met.

Sasuke and Hinata kissed under the sky as the moon slowly faded away. As they broke away, they noticed something..something white...coming from the sky.

"Look, Hinata. The skies are happy for us, celebrating with the first snow." And then he kissed her again.
As they broke apart once more, Sasuke whispered

"Merry Christmas, Hinata" in her ear.

Very short. I didn't have enough time to upload all so i uploaded a shorter version. brendan, feel free to edit.

Will do. hahah...neways.. just so you readers know..chapter 5 will be up pretty soon, depending on when Susana gives me the chapter or when she posts it..But Chapters 6 & 7 are already in the making and Chapter Six is a SasuNaru oneshot and Chapter 7 is based on chapter 6 so just so ya kno.....

BTW. THANKS FOR READING!! We really appreciate it. =)

Chapter 5 by animeluverz
Author's Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! Been reallly busy. So I uploaded Chapters 5, 6, and 7 today!

Brendan, Susana, Naruto, and Cast : Gomenosai!

Also, sorry that chappie 5 is really short. I think chapters 5, 6, and 7 are all really short. =( Sorry!
“KANBAI!” The screams of the, now, sort of drunk boys rang out all throughout the bar.

Sasuke, Neji, Naruto, and Hinata, who of course had been abstaining from alcohol, went to a nearby bar to celebrate the happy couple.

“OK. Just follow the plan. You can do this.” Naruto assured himself.
“Ready everyone? 1, 2, …3!! Cheers!” Neji yelled, knocking his glass against those of Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata.

Everyone drank, even Hinata.

“Yay, Hinata!!!” Naruto yelled, obviously enjoying himself.

“Ahh…Good stuff. Neji! Gimme another shot.” Sasuke said, sharply.

“Hmph. Plan on getting wasted Uchiha?” Neji questioned as he poured his glass full of sake.
The time went by as everybody took more and more shots, obviously getting more and more wasted.
"I wonder why Naruto's not drinking so much...I would have thought he would have been the most drunk." Hinata thought when she noticed how wasted Sasuke was.

“S-Sasuke-sama! You should not be drinking so much!” Hinata said, worried.

“Heeenaaattaaa! ~ It’s finee…..” Sasuke mumbled, speech slurred. “Konichiwa, Naruto-san! What’s going on?” Lee asked, seeming to come out of nowhere.
“Ne? EH?! AHHH!!! Fuzzy-brows! We’re celebrating the newborn love of Hinata and Sasuke!” Naruto yelled, sober and cheerful.

“Ah! Then I too shall have a drink! Neji!” Lee roared.

“Are you sure? Too late! Already poured it. Now DRINK!” Neji commanded, more drunk than the Godaime on her gambling nights.

Of course, Lee would never back down on a challenge so he drank it. One puny drink…It’s all it takes. He ran out of the bar, screaming,

“SAKURA_CHAANNN!!! LET THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA TAKE YOU AWAYY! ~.”

“Everybody is so involved in this…maybe I should join them.” Hinata thought.

“Nei-nii-san, could you pour me something a little stronger?”
“Nehahahha! Sooouureeeeeeeeeeee.” Neji said, now obviously having no self-control, pouring Sake all over the table instead of into the cup.

“Breathe, Hinata…Breathe.” She said to herself as she took the whole drink in one mouthful.
Five Minutes Later...
“Uhh…nii-san? I don’t feel well.” Hinata muttered.

“What? You only had one puny glass!” Neji complained, looking at her weirdly.

“I guess Hinata can’t hold her liquor!” Naruto roared, and Neji and Sasuke laughed.

Neji then looked at her carefully.

"HEY! IT WAS TWO!” Hinata screamed, obviously drunk.

“Ehhh…Hinata looks really bad. I should take her home.”

“In that state? Are you kidding me, Hyuuga?” Sasuke asked him, off-hand.

“I can manage. At least I’m not completely wasted, unlike you, Uchiha.” Neji smirked. “How are YOU going to get home?”

”…I’ll take him.” Naruto said, still very sober from having little to nothing to drink this night.
“OK! Now, onto stage two. Please let everything happen the way it should.” Naruto begged in his mind.
On the road…
Sasuke leaned against Naruto, obviously not able to hold himself up.

“Where are we..?” Sasuke mumbled, obviously feeling a major hangover coming on.

“On the way home, baka.”

“Errhhh……”

Naruto decided to take the scenic route, obviously trying to make something happen. Sasuke’s head was already resting on Naruto’s shoulder, already obviously making this a night to remember, for the best or worst. After 15 minutes of walking through the park, Naruto perked up cheerfully, saying,

“We’re here!”

“Ughh…..” Sasuke mumbled.
As they walked through the door, Sasuke amazingly woke himself a little bit.

“I’m gonnna gooo take a shooweer.” Sasuke said with his speech slurred once more.

“..ok…?” Naruto said slowly, unsure of how to react.

“Why don’t you come with me, dobe?” Sasuke said, still drunk, and playfully.
OKay! That's soo short. I'm sorry guys! T.T

Chapter 6 by animeluverz
Author's Notes:
ALRIGHTY GUYS! This is the yaoi one-shot all u fans have been waiting for!

Naruto : ...You just had to do this to me. T.T
Sasuke : You know u liked it dobe. *smirks*
Naruto : TEME!!


Susana & Brendan : DAMN YOU DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!! >=( --//Just so you guys knoww...it wasn't our idea to put this in the story. The writer of this chapter was our good friend Daniel! So please appoint all reviews to him (address him in our reviews) Arigato!
As the two boys came out of the shower Sasuke was passionately kissing Naruto on the lips.

Naruto was about to push Sasuke onto the bed when Sasuke "flipped the tables" on Naruto and pushed him onto the bed. He ripped off his shirt, revealing a lean, toned body.

"God, Sasuke...Your so fucking hot." Naruto huffed.

Sasuke just grinned at the thought of fucking Naruto senseless, being his and only his seme. He leaned in and whispered seductively into Naruto's ear:

"Take off your clothes, dobe. All of 'em."

Naruto immediately started undressing, while Sasuke nibbled on his ear.

"Sa-..Sasuke..Ahh..." Naruto moaned.

Sasuke then stopped abruptly causing the kitsune to whimper. He stared at Naruto, at his tan body, his perfect features.

"Skinny, muscular....sexy. Just how I like my ukes." Sasuke thought.

He tore off his pants, leaving only...well..nothing. Naruto started to get hard.

"Decided to go Commando, huh?" Naruto asked, grinning.

"Just for you, dobe." Sasuke said, as he pressed his own erection up against Naruto's.

"Aaahh...Mm..Sa-" Naruto moaned, just before Sasuke cut him off.

"Suck my dick, dobe."

Naruto immediately got down on his knees and started on the big length. He kissed the top of Sasuke's meat.

"Mmmm...yeah, that's right..Bitch." Sasuke moaned.

Naruto took the length into his mouth, sucking at a steady rhythm.

Up...Down...Up...Down...

"Holy fuck, bitch. This isn't your first time is it? Slut."

Sasuke matched Naruto's rhythm by thrusting his hips in the opposite direction. He moaned in pleasure as Naruto started to play with his balls. He latched onto Naruto's head, giving him one thorough face-fuck.

"You like that? Oh, yeah...Nnn" Sasuke groaned, one hand guiding Naruto's head, the other playing with his nipple.

Naruto felt Sasuke's legs tighten.

"Aaahh!! I'm gonna cum!" Sasuke moaned in pleasure.

Naruto tried to pull back, but with Sasuke's hand stopping him, he had no choice but to take Sasuke's love juices into his mouth.

"..Ahh..swallow." Sasuke said, softly but commanding.

Naruto immediately obeyed.
The time went by as Sasuke made out with his lover. Kissing every place worth kissing, touching every place worth touching, all except for one of course. Then, out of the blue, Sasuke pushed Naruto back onto his bed, Naruto's legs on his shoulders.

"AAAHHH!!!" Naruto cried out in pain and pleasure, as Sasuke rammed himself into Naruto.

No lube, no prep, no nothing. Just some hardcore fucking.

"FUCK, your so tight!" Sasuke yelled, as blood slowly trickled down Naruto's ass.

Again, they started another steady pace.

In...Out...In...Out...

This time, Naruto was the one who matched the pace with his hips.

Sasuke pushed, Naruto moaned as he jacked himself off to the sound of their flesh beating against each other. He pushed in all different directions, until he hit Naruto's sweet spot; his prostate.

"FUCK!" Naruto screamed,

"Don't stop, Sasuke. Don't stop!"

Sasuke kept hitting that same spot dead on.

"Mmm..AAahhh!! I'm cumming!" Naruto yelled.

"Me too! Ungh!" Sasuke grunted.

"AAaaahhh!!!!" They both cried out.

As Sasuke pulled out of him, his seed slowly trickled down his thigh, mixing with the sweat, blood, and tears.

Naruto climbed up to the top of teh bed, turning onto his side. Sasuke flopped up beside him and said,

"G'night dobe. Love ya." in a tone that could only mean hangover.

"Did he really just say that?" Naruto thought to himself.

"......Night." He whispered as he slowly fell asleep.

AHHHH!! Even shorter than Chappie 5!!! SOORRRYY!!! =(

Chapter 7 by animeluverz
Author's Notes:
OOOMMMG. I'm SOO SORRY!!~~ T.T

Gomenosai!! I haven't been able to update in a long time cause i have lotsa homework. Here is is guys! Again, SOrrry!!!!

Naruto : ehh.....BUY ME RAMEN! >=)

"...Where am I?" Sasuke mumbled as he tried to get up.

His head was throbbing, obviously having a hard time remembering what happened last night.

"..ugh."

As he tried to sit up, he realized that something...something on his chest was preventing him...

"The hell is that?" Sasuke sharply asked, seeming to be speaking to no-one other than himself.
He looked down, only to find something with blond hair on his chest.
"...waita-....oh...hell,no...AW, FUCK NO." Sasuke yelled inside his head.
He jumped out of bed, waking Naruto up from his usually unstirrable slumber.

"..ugh..Sasuke? What is it?" Naruto asked, his speech slurred.

"WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S WROONGG?!!! YOU TELL ME!!" Sasuke screamed.
"What?...What're you talking about..?"

"Di-..Did we have se-...Did we do something last night?"
At that point, Naruto just stared at Sasuke.

"Could he...no...." Naruto thought to himself.

"..Sasuke....you mean..you don't remember?" Naruto asked, almost afraid to hear his answer.
"So we did do something? AWW DAMNIT." Sasuke yelled again.

Sasuke sighed.

"Naruto, tell me what happened last night."
On the verge of tears, Naruto pushed them back in an effort to conceal how much he was hurting inside. Upon calming down, he told Sasuke the story.
"...O.K." Sasuke said.

"That's it? O.K what?" Naruto asked, expecting more.

"I guess...what's done is done.."

"Did it mean anything? The sex I mean." Sasuke asked.

"Ummm...no. Not that I can think of at least. It was good?" Naruto chuckled.

"Oh, O.K. I'm gonna go out for breakfast, and then I'm gonna go look for Hinata. K?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm gonna go back to sleep."

"K, g'night..And...thanks Naruto." Sasuke said softly, smiling.

Naruto smiled back, and said,

"No problem. Oh, and close the door on your way out."

"Sure." Sasuke said, closing the door, just as he said he would.
How badly Naruto wanted to scream out. Tell him to stay with him, to leave Hinata for him...But he held himself back. He didn't want to hurt anybody. He just kept his own true feelings inside himself...
Sasuke went over to the Hyuuga mansion, once again greeted by the infamous Neji Hyuuga.

"Hyuuga."

"Uchiha."

"...Where's Hinata?"

"She's in the courtyard." Neji responded, quickly.

"Oh...Thanks." Sasuke said as Neji was about to shut the door.

"....Neji, wait!" Sasuke abruptly yelled.

Neji opened the door again.

"What?!" He asked, rather annoyed.

"...I...I need to talk to you." Sasuke explained.

"O.K. Let's talk!"

"...In private.." Sasuke whispered.

Neji sighed.

"Fine, fine."

Neji led Sasuke up to his room.

"What is it?" Neji asked, closing the door for privacy.

"I...did something..." Sasuke said.

"OBVIOUSLY, UCHIHA! Tell me something I don't know!" Neji yelled, annoyed at the fact at how much the Uchiha changed after getting a girlfriend.

Sasuke sighed.

"I sl-slept...with-" Sasuke started.

"Oh, god." Neji said, bracing himself for what was to come.

"With...With...." Sasuke stuttered.

"Well spit it out!"

"With Naruto." Sasuke blurted out.

"WHAT?!" Neji said, spitting out his tea.

Sasuke remained silent, staring at the intricate designs on Neji's tea table.

"YOU WHAT?!" Neji yelled,

"It's not so bad that you slept with someone, but IT HAD TO BE A GUY?! AND IT JUST HAD TO BE HINATA'S EX-CRUSH?!" Neji went on.

"I know, I know! What do I do?" Sasuke asked.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?! You tell me!" Neji said sharply.

"..Well..I was going to speak to Hinata....tell her what happene-" Sasuke said as Neji cut him off.

"NO. That's exactly what you're NOT going to do!. It'll kill her if she finds out you hurt her a second time."

"...So...I....?"

"You don't tell her...And you make sure she doesn't find out!"

Sasuke sighed. It was against his nature to keep a lie.

"..O.K." and with that, he left.
"H-Heyy!! Hinata..!!!" Sasuke said, rather oddly.

"Oh, Hi Sasuke-sama!" Hinata said, happily.

"Wanna go out for breakfast? My treat!" Sasuke said, putting on an almost impeccable fake smile.

"Oh! Sure!"
The day went on. Sasuke took Hinata shopping, to a resturant, treating her to everything...all the things a gentleman would act like..which is why it was so wierd.

"Sasuke hasn't complained once today.." Hinata thought to herself, suspecting something.

"...Sasuke-sama? What's wrong?" Hinata asked, coming straight out of the blue.

"Oh shit." Sasuke thought as he said,

"N-Nothing! Why? Does it look like something's wrong? Nothing's wrong!" Sasuke said, rather quickly...too quickly (Not to mention his odd expression).

Hinata stared him down. Examined him with her all-seeing eyes, finally saying,

"..O.K....." just a little bit unsure.

Sasuke took her back to the mansion.

"G'night, Hinata" he said, putting on a sweet smile.

"Night, Sasuke..and thanks."
Hinata walked into the mansion, sighing as she closed the door behind her.

"Hinata, daijobou?" Neji asked, coming out of nowhere.

"Neji-nii-san, Sasuke was acting very strangely today." she said, staring up thinking about all the possibilities, except for a select few.

"--.--;;;;;;;; --> The Naruto incident must be getting to him." Neji thought.

"Hinata...What if Sasuke did something...something most people wouldn't be able to forgive...What? What is it that you'd do?"

"I...I guess I'd try to understand him...."

Neji sighed.

"Hinata-sama, please get some rest. You have some hard days ahead of you."

"....Hai.." Hinata answered, wondering what he meant.
Hinata walked into her room, locking the door.

"What could he have done? What did Nii-san mean?" Hinata silently thought.

She sighed once more as she fell back onto her bed.

"Whatever, it couldn't have been that bad." She said, her voice growing softer and softer as she fell asleep.

"Yes.....It can..." Neji said silently, standing right outside her door.
The next day Hinata woke up, showered, ate breakfast, and set out to find Sasuke. She walked all over Konoha, finally finding him in the park.

"Sasuke-sama. Did you do something wrong?" Hinata said, her face being nothing other than serious.

Sasuke just stood there, staring at the ground.

"..Hinata..." Sasuke said softly, almost at a whisper.

"Just tell me, Sasuke." Hinata said, just as quietly.

"He did do something wrong...and it sounds bad." She thought to herself.

A wind blew across them. Finally, Sasuke looked up into Hinata's eyes.

"..Hinata...I...I slept with..." Sasuke started.

"Oh, no..!!" Hinata thought, frightened, already too shocked to speak.

"...With..With...Naruto."

Chapter 8 by animeluverz
Author's Notes:
Hey guys (and girls)! Thanks for your great reviews!~ Me and Susana really appreciate them! I hope we can keep that up (although I don't think chapters 8 & 9 are gonna be as good)!

We know that the first chapters of *Blush* were kinda crappy, so thanks for sticking with us!

Everyone in the Cast of Naruto & Brendan, Susana, and Daniel:
THANKS GUYS!! ARIGATO!~

"You...You WHAT?!" Hinata screamed.

"I Know, I Know! But I was Dru-"

"YOU SLEPT WITH NARUTO?!" She yelled again, obviously not listening to him.
Sasuke grabbed Hinata's hand in an effort to comfort her. As this point, she just couldn't stop herself.

"LET GO OF ME!" Hinata screamed in-between her sobs.

She knocked his hand away with such anger that even Sasuke was taken aback.

"Hinata, please! Just let me expl-"

"EXPLAIN WHAT?!" Hinata cried,

"That you're GAY?! That you don't LOVE ME?! What? WHAT?!"

"I was DRUNK Hinata!"

"What difference does that make?!" Hinata yelled as she started to walk away.
A voice seeming to come out of nowhere stopped her though.
"Everything."

Both Sasuke and Hinata turned around. The voice...belonged to Naruto.

"You...YOU..!!" Hinata said, speechless and her eyes full of anger.

"Hinata, please! Forgive Sasuke. The sex meant nothing! I'm not in love with him and he's not in love with me! Put this behind you and please just forget about all of this, Hinata." Naruto said, not meaning one word with each word hurting him a little bit more than the last.

Hinata stormed away, leaving a, once again, heart-broken Sasuke. He walked over to the nearby tree, where Naruto was hiding, and sat down.

"..Sasuke....."

"Leave me alone, Naruto."

"..Sure..."
"Hinata ran home, slamming teh door on her way in.

"Hinata?!" a worried Hyuuga Hiashi asked.

She ran up the stairs, not bothering to stop, and slammed the door to her room upon entering. She jumped onto the bed, grabbed a pillow and cried...just layed there and cried...

"I'll go talk to her." Neji said, stopping his stepfather.

Neji went up to Hinata's room and stood out there for a few minutes. Finally, he knocked on her door quietly as he pushed it open.

"So...I'm guessing you found out?" Neji asked in a soothing tone.

This tone seemed to have no effect on Hinata though, as she answered,

"YOU KNEW?!"

"..He told me. I made him promise not to tell because I wouldn't."

"Nii-san!.....I would like you to leave please." Hinata said in a cold, heartless tone.

"...O.K Hinata..But please know this: Sasuke came to me first to see how yuou'd react. He didn't want to tell you because it'd hurt you so bad, but in the end...it was the right thing to do. Love always prevails, Hinata..." and with that, he took his leave.
The next day, Hinata went out to train with her 3-man cell.

"Damn, Hinata!" Kiba grunted,

"You're really on your A-game today!"

"Mm..Very true.." Shino said, as he dodged another juken fist strike.
Hinata said nothing. She attacked, attacked, and attacked. The whole time she thought of nothing except Sasuke cheating on her...with NARUTO!

"What the fuck is wrong with him?!" Hinata thought angrily.

"I treat him like a prince, and yet he gives me THIS?!"

"Hey! Hinata! Let's take a break, okay?" Kiba huffed, tired from dodging Hinata's rampage.

Of course, Hinata was too busy being mad in her own world to hear this, so...she punched him straight in the face.

"Gahh!!" Kiba cried in pain.

This caught Hinata's attention.

"..Huh?...Oh My GOD! Kiba-sama! Gomen, Gomen!" Hinata said, quickly and anxiously, her face blushing.

"That's okay...." he said as he held his nose,

"Are you out of it today? It's sure making you better!" he went on, joking.

"Yeah..."
Hinata went home after calling it a day, but not after hitting Kiba a few more times hard in the face, kicking him in the ribs until they bruised, and breaking Shino's glasses, running him into the tree, running him through a tree, sticking him to the ground, and hitting all of their tenketsus.
Upon opening the door, Hinata found a room lit by candles, and a trail of rose petals.

"What in the-..." Hinata silently thought to herself.

She followed the trail, leading her into the courtyard. Candles, grape juice (well she can't hold her liquor!), and a soon-to-be dinner under the clear night sky, the stars smiling down at them.

"S-Sasuke-sama?!" Hinata stammered.

Yes, it was Sasuke alright. He was standing there full figure in a silk black suit, one hand holding one of the chairs, and the other holding an orchid.

"W-wwaitaminute!!" Hinata cried as she ran back into the house.

She came back out in a few minutes, wearing a black dress, witha flower attached to connect the shoulders. She had a lily pin in he rhair to pull back her bangs.

"For you." Sasuke said, holding out the orchid.

He put it in her hair, next to the lily pin, making her look more beautiful than she already did. He helped her take her seat, and then took his own.

"Hinata, look. I'm really sorry about what happened. I didn't mean ANY of it! I only love YOU! I really do!" Sasuke blurted out,

"Hinata, please forg-"

"I already have." Hinata said, as she gave him a cheerful smile.

Sasuke smiled back.
Sasuke snapped his fingers.

"Waiter!"

Neji and Lee came over in waiter costumes. The grinned at the mended relationship.

"Some of the food is still cooking." Neji said, as Lee set down a wonderful array of seafood. Crab, sushi, seafood, ramen, salmon, and lots more.

"Dig in!"

The ate in the moonlight, chatting, laughing, everything a perfect date was supposed to be. Later on, Neji brought out heart-shaped sticky rice.

"I love you." Sasuke said, smiling at Hinata.

"Me too." Hinata replyed, smiling back.

"Ready? On the count of three." Sasuke said.

"1....." Hinata started.

"..2..." Sasuke continued.

"....3!" They both shouted as they took a bite of the sweet desert at the same time.

"HEY GUYS!! I know I haven't uploaded / updated in a while but I need some help. If anyone is willing to help me write Blush I'd be reaallly grateful! Thanks guys!!
PS. Susana is busy working on her other fifty bajillion fanfics so it's gonna be just me for a while.
--Brendan

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3485