TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


*Blush* by animeluverz

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: animeluverz : HEy! Thanks for reading our fic ;]
Naruto : Ne, ne! When do I pop into the story?
animeluverz : Soon, Soonn
Naruto : *Pouts*..Hinata, don't you agree that I should be the main character?
Hinata : U-Umm...Actually...I l-like Sasuke as the Main Character........
Naruto : T_T BTW Just so ya guys know....Animeluverz is 2 people. Me and my friend. ;]
Chapter 1

It was Fall in Konohagakure. Hinata, as always, was hiding (and spying) on people. But this time, it wasn't Naruto...It was Sasuke.
"Sasuke's so strong and cool. He looks good in his new clothes..." Hinata thought to herself.
Yes, it was true. Sasuke was not wearing his usual black t-shirt & white cargo shorts. Today, he was wearing a white poloshirt, having the Uchiha fan on the back naturally, and a pair of low rise navy blue jeans. Also noticeably different, he wasn't by himself today. He was hanging around with Team 7 and Team 9, and some other included people.
"......? Where's Hinata?" Naruto asked.
"Didn't want to come...why? You like her?" said Kiba.
"No!! God, Shut the Hell UP, Dog-Breath!!!"
"WHAT?! Make Me FOX-FACE!!!"
* Death Glares *
"....Usuratonkachi....Stop making trouble." said Sasuke.
"But.....fine, Sasuke."
"..? Hn. So now you listen to me? Alright then dobe, get on the floor and bark."
"WHAT?! Sasuke wipe that dirty smirk off your face you goddamn Bastard! TEME!!!!"
"HEY, DON'T TALK TO MY SASUKE LIKE THAT, NARUTO!" said Sakura & Ino, at the same time.
"YOUR SASUKE?!" they yelled, still in sync.
"HE'S MINE!!!!" they screamed, also still in sync.
"INO-PIG!" Sakura yelled.
"FOREHEAD-GIRL!!" Ino screamed.
"Ne, ne Sakura-chan! Don't be like that!" said Naruto.
"SHUT THE HELL UP, NARUTO!!!!!!~" Sakura (Inner & Outer) yelled.
"..? Hey guys, where'd Sasuke go?" asked Ten-ten.
"Ehhh?!!! HE'S GONE!" everybody yelled.

Hinata was so busy watching the verbal abuse going on that she herself failed to notice that Sasuke had disappeared.
".......How long have you been here?"
"!!!!!!!!!"
Before she could scream, Sasuke held her mouth, refusing to let her attract any extra attention.
"God, his voice is so gruff.....so deep....so sexy!" Hinata thought as she smiled to herself.
"He's holding me, by force or no force, he's still holding me!"
Hinata kept these happy thoughts to herself, although not showing any emotion on her face.
"I thought you weren't going to come..." Sasuke grunted, looking away.
Hinata blushed as she wondered "Does he.....care about me?"
"Sas-...Sasuke-sama.....th-..that is-"
"You're here to look at Naruto aren't you?"
Hinata's eyes widened. That crush on Naruto.....had she really been that obvious?
Hinata blushed a deep, dark red. Why was she so worried? Naruto wasn't part of the picture anymore, not now anyway.
"S-Sasuke-sama...." Hinata stammered.
"I-It's not...It's not......"
Sasuke kept staring at her.
"No...I mean...not Naruto-kun.....no...."
"Whatever, it's not like I care anyways." Sasuke said as he started to walk away.
"Hn. By the way, Naruto was looking for you. Maybe that dobe finally realized that you like him."
"W-Wait...S-Sa...Sas..."
Sasuke sighed as he walked.
"Usuratonkac-"
"Sas-SASUKE-SAMA!" Hinata screamed.
Sasuke turned around, and before he could say anything, Hinata burst into tears.
"Sasuke-sama..." Hinata sobbed.
"Please believe me....I..I only l-love one person..." Hinata cried.
"..Oh? And who would that be?" Sasuke questioned.
"I-It's....It's..." Hinata stammered.
"WELL?! WHO IS IT? I know. It's Kiba isn't it?!" Sasuke yelled.
"S-Sasuke-sama...N-No..please S-Sas-"
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Sasuke yelled even louder.
Hinata was shocked. She fell to her knees and sobbed. Cried for herself, and for her broken heart. Sasuke became wide-eyed as he realized what he had just done.
"..Hina-"
"HEARTLESS BASTARD!" Hinata screamed through her sobs as she ran away, as far away as she could get from him.
"....."
Sasuke looked up at the sky, lit with the millions of little stars shining beside the moon in full bloom. Sasuke caught a sakura falling from one of the trees, thinking about what a jerk he'd been.