Medihvian Legends by Daisukekun
Summary: Long ago, in Daisuke Fayne's old land, there were many legends passed down, some that Daisuke was apart of. Now, alone with his love, Sasuke, he feels as though the young Uchiha should have some insight into his land.
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4515 Read: 3051 Published: 24/09/06 Updated: 25/09/06

1. Demons to Tell by Daisukekun

2. The Torn King Pt. I by Daisukekun

3. The Torn King Pt. II by Daisukekun

Demons to Tell by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Ok, to start this chapter off, I'll just give a little insight into how Daisuke will tell them to Sasuke, and I think this is a good enough time to say the following

1. I do own the Land of Medihv, an old RP board, though it was created with Invision Free.

2. I do NOT own KuroShadows, or any lands within that particular RP board, because an aquaintance created that oen with IF.

3. Because of the "aquaintance", I must use this disclaimer: I do not own Sephiroth, or his counterpart character Sephiroth Kameri, both are owned by two different people.

Thank you for understanding all of this, now onto the chapter.
Daisuke sighed as he stared up at the stars above him. It had been so many years since he could finally just stare at them and just think back to when he had no cares in the world. The tales that his mother used to tell him at night made him feel happy, that the legends of times past still do go by word of mouth. He heard shifting behind him, and held a seal to make sure that he wouldn't be caught off guard, but he was.

"Why are you out here, love?" The voice, it was familiar, making him curse silently under his breath.

He chuckled again before turning around to see the alabaster skin reflecting in the fire between them. Cracking and snapping, the fire showed to be small enough for some light, but not to big for others to see, but he had forgotten that he had left his lover at home, all alone, without a note or anything. "Just thinking, Sasuke-kun." Daisuke's hand moved to Sasuke's cheek, caressing it slightly as he smiled.

Looking at Daisuke with worried eyes, he blinked for a moment. "Last time you disappeared for thought, the whole village felt it, love." A stern look of seriousness crossed Sasuke as he moved away from the hand, only to sit down near the warmth of the fire.

"Yes, but that last time, I wasn't thinking clearly." His eyes went back to the sky. "I wasn't thinking of home." A smile crossed his face, a geniune one that seemed to cheer Sasuke up a bit. It had been a while since Daisuke had smiled, and he was relieved that it wasn't a death smile that he had given to him so long ago.

"Your home..." Sasuke's hand moved to stoke the fire a bit. "You never told me about your home....in detail I mean." He wanted to pry into the subject smoothly, so that Daisuke wouldn't clam up.

Sunset eyes looked into the fire between them. "Ahh, yes, I haven't told you of Medihv that much. Nor do you even know where it is." He smirked. "A land hidden in the forest, so well that even passing it by you would not see the beauty and the landscape that was hidden to you." He chuckled. "Just like Konoha Village I guess." Daisuke sat down across from Sasuke, as he held a hand over the fire, with the palm up towards the sky. "I should tell you a bit about it...but.. there are some things that you should know about me, Sasuke." Within those sunset eyes, something sparked for a moment, as the colors started to change to dark crimson. "Something that even Suiru doesn't even know I can do." He chuckled as he stared at the palm in front of him.

On the palm, a small orb of black appeared, as did an orb of white. "Within the Twilight, Darkness and Light can be found, but... you haven't heard the tale of how Twilight first came to be." As he spoke, the two orbs began to swirl aroudn in his palm, almost forming a bigger orb. "Such beauty to take hold of, yet such fierceness within."

As the orbs connected finally, a bigger orb was created, a crimson one. "I guess I should start with that." He closed his hand, letting the balls become part of him again, his eyes turning back to their normal sunset color. "Then I can tell you what the fates want me to."

He snickered a bit, as he looked at Sasuke, who was just staring at him, listening all the way.

"Well, to start, you shall know of what I possess, though I don't possess it always. The Twilight Dragon, A being of two elements, yet one at the same tiem." Daisuke's voice started to drone off as he began to tell the tale of how the Twilight Dragon was first used.

A/N:If you want to read this one, go to the last chapter of the Daisuke Fayne story on here, for it doesn't need repeating.
The Torn King Pt. I by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Ok, here is the first official tale of Medihv. And this is the first part where the third disclaimer is used. I do not own Sephiroth, nor the RP character Sephiroth Kameri.
Smirking as he stared at the fire. "So now you know of the Twilight Dragon, Sasuke. What do you think of it?"

Stunned at the tale that was told, and almost in tears, Sasuke was out of breath. "T-That was beautiful..." He smiled at his love before turning back to the fire. "S-So what else are you going to tell me?"

"That's for you to choose, or at least your hands to." He held out the same palm, and within it a deck of Tarot Cards appeared. "This is for you, to choose what is going to be told next, for each one of these cards.... represents something within these tales."

Sasuke could only blink at the cards, before his pale hands grasped them within their hold. "Go on, shuffle them." Daisuke's voice seemed calming as he commanded the raven-haired kid to shuffle, making him onlynod and start shuffling the cards.

"This is what you meant by fate, wasn't it?" Sasuke asked as his hands moved without thought. Daisuke only nodded as he watched the cards move within Sasuke's hands. "You really are a strange one, my love." Feeling it was right, Sasuke stopped, before flipping over the first card.

On it, was a King holding a sword by his side. Blood was dripping down from the sword,as the man's face seemed to be in a crocked smile and frown at the same time. "Ahh... The King of Swords... I remember him." A faint chuckle escaped the lips of Daisuke. "He was who I was after when I found you, Sasuke. The one who would know more of the Twilight than I." His eyes closed as memories of when he first met the king.

"It all began so long ago, after the murders of my family, and the departure of my brother. I still lived in Medihv, yet now I was the king of the land. Being the way I was, I never did hold an iron fist over anything, save for that one day so long ago..."




Staring out off the balcony, Daisuke could only chuckle at the land before him. The great wealth it was feeling only made him happier. Nothing was to go wrong, he knew it deep inside, but something felt off. "Guards... have there been any reports of fueding between my land and others?"

"S-Sir...How..."

Daisuke could only chuckle as he moved away from the balcony. "I'm different than most kings, guard. I keep my eye on things when others think I'm not." Standing now in front of the guard, his eyes narrowed a bit. "So which kingdom is it this time?"

"K-Kuro...They seem to think they are the rightful owners of the piece of land you took from them when you found it. The Great Medihvian Forest, I'm sure you remember that." The guard was afraid of Daisuke, though he didn' know why. The king never raised a fist at any of his men, but he did hold some sort of strength, for whenever they went off into battle, he would be front and center with his sword, as if the gods commanded it.

Chuckling slightly, Daisuke only walked pass the guard before speaking up again. "I'll be gone a few days, alright? Have Yin take over for me until I come back. I'll need to speak to these Kuroians, that forest... borders our Great Tree and we need it." He disappeared out of the room, before finally leaving the castle.

The guard shivered a bit, the coldness, it felt as though it was piercing his soul. "This man was rightfully chosen to be a king..." The only words that escaped his lips as he exited to find the King's Royal Guard, Yin Raito.





"Back then, I never knew of the King of Kuro, you know. I've heard rumors that he was a fallen angel that seemed immortal, but I never gave it that much thought. Funny isn't it. Now that I think of it, the king was a lot like me in certain aspects, well like me in the here period." He chuckled before he continued his story. "Well, after leaving the castle, I decided to walk to the next kingdom. A feat, no, because I had something with me. The winds, I had their element at that time, so I was able to walk just a few moments before I could warp to the edge of the kingdom...."




As Daisuke walked through the forest, his hands were constantly by his side, near the double helix sword that he carried. He wouldn't let himself be taken without a fight, and with the elements on his side, he wouldn't be taken down. Yet as he walked, he could hear a laughter within the winds. "Who's there." He said in a calm and cold voice, waiting for a response, but there was none.

Growling to himself, he began to run towards the edge of the forest, letting the wind guide him quickly. Soon, he saw the scenery change, to that of a darker aspect. "So this is Kuro..." He chuckled to himself as he left his night life to be put into the abyss of darkness. No longer was the sky a pretty dark blue and violet, but a pure blackness that seemed to swallow up the light totally.

He slowly found his way towards the capitol, knowing its distiction with the over hanging castle. "The man doesn't even have any taste of architecture..." Daisuke smirked as he stood in the castles shadow. With a smirft movement, he held onto his sword and slammed it into the castle's exterior, before bending it slightly down. "Time for jumping!" He calme himself before he let the weight of himself change, lauching himself up into the air, with the sword in toe.

Landing almost perfectly on a window, he smirked, putting the sword back to his side. "Oh king!" He mocked out with a chuckle, before he jumped into the room. It seemed as though he entered a royal bedroom, with the canopy over the bed, and a balcony just like his. Someone stirred from the bed, though it was a woman, not a man.

She grumbled something before she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. As she started to focus, she saw that there was a man in her room. "SEPHIROTH! HELP!" She screamed as Daisuke sighed. 'At least I'll see who the king is now...' The door bolted open, as long white hair seemed to dangle down to his knees. The sword within his hands seemed to long and fragile to be of use, but Daisuke couldn't argue with smithing advice either. "THAT MAN HE'S IN THE ROOM!" She pointed at Daisuke who only had his sword up in defense.

Eyes narrowed between the men, as Daisuke broke the silence that ensued. "I came by to see you, King of Kuro!" Gripping the sword tightly, he could feel his knuckles turning white. "And to order that you stop fighting with my land over the forest!"

The man chuckled a deep laugh as he looked at Daisuke. "So you are the King of Medihv? That is good to know..." He smirked as he launched himself with agility towards Daisuke, who only had enough time to hold his sword up to block the attack. "And yes, I am the King of Kuro." Sparks launched themselves off the rubbing blades, before Daisuke began to pull his blade apart, letting two blades form from one. One was still held by the long and slender blade of the other king while the other was behind Daisuke.

"Seal of the Wind, Whirlwind!" His blade that was caught moved away from the other king, as Daisuke started to twirl himself around with great speed, letting the metal clink fast against the long blade.

The man chuckled at Daisuke before he moved his blade into another position. "Darkness Angel!" His blade emintated a black aura, as he stabbed it in between the twirling blades that Daisuke was using, stopping them almost immediately. "Seems as though you are the rightful heir to the thrown."

"I could say the same to you, King." His blades moved a bit more, before he chuckled. "Ryu no Gogyou!" His blades moved towards the ground, as he stabbed them into it, causing the ground to shoot up in front of the other king, who moved back just in time. "And I want you to stop fighting over that forest!"

Long white hair flew back and forth with the force of the attack, making the man chuckle more at Daisuke. "I will not stop the fighting, because that forest was where my wife lived so long ago!" HIs blade moved again, though this time he was centering it towards teh column that shot up. "Twilight's Darkness!" Pushing the blade through, he let the attack go through the attack that Daisuke had done towards him, to hit the twin blades that were on the ground, pulling them into the stone itself. "Now that you're defenseless, I shall just murder you and take your place."

Daisuke could only smirk as his hands held up one seal. "Twilight's Eve!" His right hand charged up with power as he moved towards Sephiroth's back with speed unknown to the man. Slamming his fist towards his back, he tried to do his finishing move, only to have it blocked by an angel's wing. Feathers and blood rained across the room as the woman hid underneath the covers.

"So the rumors were true about you... You are part of the Fallen." Daisuke smiled once more. "Well then...."





"Outmatched and outwitted by that king, I was almost defeated."

"Almost?" Sasuke questioned.

Daisuke smirked. "No one ever goes into a battle without having one trick left up their sleeve. For it would be foolhardy."

"So what happened next?"

"I'll tell you if you calm down, Sasuke."




Within his hands Daisuke held another seal, only repeating words that he had to use once before for demons. "ShiroTasogare no Tatsu!" Within his hands a bright light flashed before it started to cackle with energy. "Demon are you... well then I can at least stop this battle for now!" With his fist, he slammed it through the wing, only to have it land into the man's back, makin ghim fall to his knees, coughing slightly. Blood dripped off of Daisuke's hand as he started to pant, the energy he had used was something very draining to him. "A draw, perhaps, my good sir?" he said through the fainting breaths.

"Sure..." The man coughed up some blood before he laughed a bit. "That was... one of the few times someone could make me bleed." He pushed himself up to his feet, wavering slightly, before he held out a hand towards Daisuke. "Come on, let's talk." He smirked, even though blood was around his lips, he smirked.

Daisuke could only stare at the man for a moment. He did seem like a demon, thirsting for blood, but why smirk at the fact that someone made him bleed? Forgetting that at the moment, he grabbed the hand and hoisted himself up as well. "Daisuke... Fayne..." He managed out.

"Sephiroth Kameri..." Sephiroth smirked as he let his blade disappear, but he did notice that Daisuke had his swords back. "So you're another of the Twilight. Should have realized those rumors were true as well."





"Yes rumors.. both rumors of me and him were abundant. Rumors of a man who could use Twilight's power to the extreme of the light perspective. And rumors of a man who could use Twilight's power to the extreme of the darkness perspective." He chuckled for a moment.

"And how does that remind you of you now?"

"Because he was the one who showed me that Twilight was something more than it was to me then. That he was sort of a teacher as well as... a rival."

"A rival?"

"Yes... but before I tell you of that, I need a break from speaking. My mouth hurts." Both laughed as they stared at the fire.
The Torn King Pt. II by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Part two of the Torn King, now more insight into why he's called that. Inspired by "Haunted" by Evanesance.
"Can you continued, Daisuke-kun? It's been nearly five minutes since you stopped."

Daisuke blinked, being pulled back to this time again. "Oh... yeah I will." He chuckled a bit as he sighed. "Funny thing you should know, now is the part that reminds me of me now. But you may get angry at that."

"Just continue Dai..."

"Alright...Where was I?"

"After both of you fought for the first time, hun."

"Ahh yes....We were walking towards the Great Hall..."




"Why did you smile when you were bleeding from your mouth, Sephiroth?" Daisuke questioned lightly as his feet moved ever closer to the large room.

Sephiroth could only chuckle as he closed his eyes to think. "The writings of man state that we all must die one way or another, right?"

"Yes..."

"Well...That is true for mortal beings, but what about those who have fallen from grace and became something different? Can they die? Can they feel the love and happiness along with the sadness mortals feel?" His eyes opened slightly, as a frown crossed his face. "Love.. anger...hatred... sadness..sorrow... No longer do I have those emotions, those feelings towards others. I can only feel the emptiness within my body, the void that had been created so long ago."

Daisuke blinked as he stopped, staring at Sephiroth with worried eyes. "So long ago?"

Sephiroth could only chuckle at Daisuke before he started walking again. "I doubt you know how long I have lived, Daisuke. And I doubt you know the emptiness that our power can produce." His feet clamored against the stone ground as he turned the corner, only to push forward. "Those that have tried to kill me have not gotten very close, save for... save for you... The blood.. It was the first time I had seen my blood from battle."

The blue-haired king did not like the way Sephiroth started to take the conversation. “What are you implying Sephiroth?”

Stopping once again, Sephiroth turned to face Daisuke, showing the emptiness in those pools that were his eyes. His hair that dangled behind him looked faded and warn, as did the feel of the man’s aura. “Before you came, I had feared that I would never die, never feel the peace of this world.” A slight sadness replaced by happiness and hope crossed his eyes. “But you… you have the power to destroy all that is me, and end it finally.”

A fist punched Sephiroth in the gut as Daisuke snorted. “I will not kill you, Sephiroth. No matter if that is what you wanted or not.” His eyes were on fire as he stared at the man. “I came here on one mission, to settle the feud between our nations, not to stain my hands with more blood.”

Wincing slightly at the punch, Sephiroth coughed a bit more. “Don’t you see how tortured I am? See how much of a broken shell I became?”

“That was your fault for searching for the Twilight.” Daisuke’s eyes stared at the ground before he sighed. “’But I doubt this is all because of the Twilight… it may be destructive, but it would never leave a broken shell… would it?”

Sephiroth chuckled as he looked back at Daisuke, watching him stare at the ground. “Twilight was only part of the cause, Daisuke… The experiments were the other factor in it.” Letting out a greater sigh, he pushed his silver hair back behind him before he started to walk again. “The experiments….They had caused me to become fallen, to become haunted by my past. My torture—“

“You think you are the only one with a scarred past, Sephiroth?!” Daisuke’s voice echoed within the chambered halls as they finally reached the entrance to the Great Hall. “Scars are all around you, they blend in with your soul and make it stronger! You don’t have to take them as the pain and suffering that they give you. That shows your weakness, that shows your fault in the world!”





Daisuke cleared his throat a bit as he looked back into the fire, letting the blaze reflect in his eyes. “It was true, I was never this shattered back then, but I became just like him.” He chuckled to himself as he tossed in another log to keep the fire going. “Haunted by our pasts, we fallen stride amongst the mortals, wishing for their life, wishing for their sanity.”

“What was that last part for?” Sasuke asked.

Daisuke smiled as his vision pulled itself towards those onyx pupils. “It was an old saying that Sephiroth told me when we were talking, after I had yelled at him.”

“Oh… Please continue.”

“Just a moment, Sasuke…”




”There are things we regret doing, yes…” Daisuke began again as he stood away from Sephiroth, staring at the wall. “There are things that I wish could be repeated so that I could change them, but because of the course we are on, we are molded to that life.”

Sephiroth chuckled again. “Trying to give me lectures on my own life with lessons from yours? It’s not going to help, Daisuke.” His hand went towards the blade. “But I do have a proposition for you. A duel to the first to fall of exhaustion. The last one standing owns the forest.”

Daisuke turned around slowly, his eyes narrowed. “Still you wish for battle…That was why you lead me to here, wasn’t it?”

“Yes it was, but do you accept the terms?”

Hands drawing the weapons signaled that Daisuke did. “You are a pitiful man, Sephiroth,”

“Better to have the pity of others than to give it. Now take a stance and lets get started, for I wish to have that forest!” Sephiroth’s blade touched the ground as he stared at Daisuke awaiting him to signal that it should start. Daisuke only frowned as he pulled his blades apart and moved them in front of him.

“As much as I hate to do this, I will battle you for that forest if it stops other’s bloodshed for a forest.” Running towards the man, Daisuke started to move his blades around quickly. “Ryu no HinoteTasogare!” Flaming swords swirled around his own body as he started to jump into the air. “Seal of the Fire, Meteor Shower!” Spinning himself around in a ball, he started to launch himself towards Sephiroth, who could only hold the blade up to stay the attack. Pushing against it, the white-haired man chuckled.

“Darkened Fragments!” His sword shattered as he jumped back, letting Daisuke fall into the ground with the force he had behind him. The sword fragments started to whirl around Daisuke’s stunned body as they closed in.

Staring around him, he felt the fire from the blades start to burn at his body, wanting to try and move from his position. He couldn't remember when he had to last use this attack to hide from another one, but he remembered the spell words as if he had recited them yesterday. "Kuro no Tatsu!" His body started to flicker, before it phased out, letting the fragments shot inward then outward again, before they went back to the sword they came from. His body started to reform, as he moved slightly from the broken stone beneath him. "Seal of the Dragons, Shiro no Kuro. Kuro no Shiro!" His body started to mend itself as he pushed forward, the blood that was dropping from his hands and arms showing that he had taken a beating from his own attack.

Sephiroth could only smirk as he swayed his sword in front of him. "Getting tired already?" He mocked as he brought his sword around and slamemd it down onto Daisuke, who could only protect himself by using his swords above his head. "Even if you won't kill me, there are others that have our power, that have the Twilight in their blood."

Pushing agaisnt those blades, Daisuke gritted his teeth as he stared at Sephiroth. "But they do not have the mastery that you need, and you know that."

Chuckling, Sephiroth twisted his blade and pushed one of the two sword away from Daisuke. "That is where you are wrong, Daisuke." His blade touched Daisuke's neck. "For I have all the knowledge that is needed to perfect their Twilight, to perfect the demons and angels within them!"

"You do? But how would that serve them? They would be like you, shattered and broken." His sword had spiraled itself around Sephiroth's one, before he pulled the blade out of the man's hands, but not before knocking Sephiroth forward. "Shattered and broken, that is not how we are suppose to live!" As those words escaped his lips, Sephiroth could only chuckle as he let himself connect with Daisuke's lips, his own pale ones enjoying the moment.

Blushing intensely at what Sephiroth had managed to do, he held his arms out to catch the man. "Sephiroth...." It was all he could mutter, it was all he could think of at that moment, just because of that kiss.

"I.. concede Daisuke." Sephiroth's words seemed to mock him a bit but also praise him. "But...I won't concede in creating another to destroy me." Just blinking down at the silver-haired man, Daisuke was in awe just because Sephiroth had outwitted him once again.

"Then tell me this...Why is it that the Twilight plagues you?"

"For that...you need to discovered the answer for yourself. For me.. it is different than what it will be for you..." He chuckled before he moved his body to stand back up again, dusting himself off.

Sighing slightly, with that blush still on his face, Daisuke took in what Sephiroth had said, before he spoke up "Will be?"

"Yes.. the Twilight.. it will be your doom as well." He smirked as he walked away from Daisuke. "Now please.. leave my castle for now, for it is night and we all need sleep."

"..." He was stunned silent, as he looked to the ground. Memories of his family murdered with his brother just staring at him flashed by his eyes. "I won't...let that happen." He picked up both blades as he noticed Sephiroth's blade disappeared as he left. Walking slowly through the castle, he sighed to himself. "I won't let that happen to me."





Daisuke chuckled. "And that's the tale of the Torn King, Sasuke."

Blinking at his love, he blushed himself. "So he kissed you on purpose?"

"It was more like a test." Daisukie snapped back quickly, before turning to the side. "He wanted to see if I was as weak as I was back then."

"But you didn't sound weak."

"To understand the weakness I meatn, you'd need to have felt the Twilight within you for the years I have."

"Oh..."

"..."

Silence followed for a few minutes, before Sasuke started to shuffle the cards again. "I'll find you another story to tell ok?"

"Alright, Sasuke-kun."
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1959