My Broken Slave by gigi14
Summary: Sakura and Hinata are just training until a mission assigned by Tsunade led them to a place of horror....or to their pleasure.Pairings are a secret...but really obvious. >=3
Categories: Het Romance > Fluff Characters: Hinata Hyuuga, Sakura Haruno
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7616 Read: 34933 Published: 21/09/06 Updated: 08/08/08

1. Chapter 1 by gigi14

2. Chapter 2 by gigi14

3. Chapter 3 by gigi14

4. Thanksgiving special by gigi14

5. Chappie 5 by gigi14

Chapter 1 by gigi14
Author's Notes:
Please review and enjoy
Running down a dark narrow path, breathing heavily and sweating slightly. Trying to avoid the kunai’s being thrown. A girl with brown hair tied up in two buns with a black outfit was trying to escape a group of people with masks on. She took out her own kunai and hit one of the mask people in the neck.


“One down…3...to go”, the girl said between breaths.
It was then a kunai hit her thigh and upper arm and she slid on the floor. She could feel ropes tie around her in a matter of seconds and she was left hopeless on the ground.


'Fuck, not again', she said in her mind as a figure came close to her smirking.


“Tenten, no matter how many times you try, you could never escape my grasp”, said a cool voice but in an annoyed tone. “Just be good girl and do what you are told so the boss won’t have to screw you up again for not following the schedule”.


“Neji, just leave me alone, you have no idea what it feels like to work for ya bastards day after day, go scre-”, her sentence was cut off by a hit to the back of her neck that left her unconscious to his gaze. A puff smoke appeared behind Neji and in the smoke, there was a man holding a blonde girl over his shoulder that was also unconscious.


“We should get back before "he" has a fit with us”, said Shikamaru while expressing the "he" in a bored tone.


“Yea, your right”, Neji said while letting out a breath of air


'Don’t worry my love, your time for your breakage will come soon, and you will be all mine', he thought while smirking and walking back with Shikamaru to a hidden place with Tenten on his shoulder and 3 mask slaves behind him. They were protecting their masters from any danger, or shall I say, spies, on their way back.

-------------------------------------------------



' Where is it coming from…',

“Left!”, Hinata said out loud while jumping to her right dodging a couple of shurikans and throwing a couple of kunai’s at Sakura at the bush. Sakura jumped out, dodging the kunai’s. Sakura cut a rope that was behind her then a huge boulder headed straight for Hinata. Hinata did the substitution jutsu and lunged at Sakura. Sakura did hands signs but was stopped by a certain sensei with silver hair.


“Okay girls, time up for today”, Kakashi said while reading his book.


“Phew, that was fun right Sakura”, Hinata said while fixing her head band.
“Yeah, this work out really gives you an appetite, lets go get something to eat”, Sakura said while fixing her hair, which grew longer to about a little past her boobs.(A/N: =3)


“Actually girls, Tsunade-sama needs to see you two right away”, Kakashi said still looking at his book. Just then he disappeared before any of the girls could ask any questions.


“Well, that was weird, he sure looks like he was in a hurry”, Sakura said with a confused look on her face.


“We should see what Tsunade-sama wants with us, if she’s calling us to come I hurry, it must be very important”, Hinata said with a worried look on her face.


Sakura and Hinata are elite ninjas and they are both the most powerful kunochi’s in the hidden leaf village.


“Yeah...I guess your right, I just hope it’s not another useless mission like last time”, Sakura said in a bored tone.


“I’m pretty sure it’s important since you basically got Tsunade-sama crazy with your whining on how we need something challenging and actually worth the running”, Hinata said while giggling.


“Well, its true”, Sakura frowned.
By the time they were finish talking, they were outside of Tsunade’s office waiting for the approval to enter. They sat on a chair in front of her desk waiting for the information to be told to them.


“Glad you two could make it, I need you two to go on a mission”, Tsunade said in a serious tone. Sakura and Hinata nodded in understandment.


“I received information that two of our important scrolls have been stolen by thieves from a near by village considering their headbands. I need you two to retrieve them. These scrolls have important information that we need to keep confidential”, Tsunade said in a bored tone.


“Couldn’t anybody else take care of this mission, I mean since we are getting ready for the up coming tournament”, Sakura said with a curious expression.


Shizune looked at Tsunade seeing that she really didn’t want to answers questions, stood up from the corner and happily answered.


“Well, these scrolls were heavily guarded by the best shinobi’s and it was easily taken without much of a fight. We need these scrolls as soon as possible so we know the best people that can handle this job are you two.”


“So you two start tomorrow at sun rise, understood”, Tsunade said in a commanding voice.


“Hai”


So the two kunochi’s left her office and prepared for the next day knowing it was gonna be a long mission.


“I wonder who could be so strong to pass the guards without putting much of a fight, hmm, I’m kind of worried but me and Hinata should be able to handle what comes ahead”, Sakura said smiling while tucking herself in her bed comfortably.
Chapter 2 by gigi14
Author's Notes:
yay! chapter 2, I'm working on 3 now so it should be up soon. I need more reviews though. I need to know how it is so far.

I might as well tell you guys the ages before going on.

Sakura: 17

Hinata: 17

Naruto: 18

Sasuke: 18

Shikamaru: 19

Neji: 19

Tenten: 18

Ino: 18

Other characters might come in later but this will do for now.

By the way, don’t own Naruto, just love it dearly

So now, review and enjoy!!!!!!!


Tick…tick…tick…Buzzzz…Buzzz…Buzzz…Buzzzzzz!!!

“Arrrg… what is that annoying sound”, Sakura muttered to herself angrily.

She lift the cover off her head and turned her eyes slightly to her right to find the source of the sound. The sound was echoing in her head over and over and over.

“You…”


-------------------------------------



Yawn


“What’s taking her so long this time”, Hinata said while jumping on the edge of Sakura’s window and opening it.


“Well, she didn’t answer the front door so I’m sure she wouldn’t mind having company over”.


Hinata checked all around Sakura’s apartment except for one place, her bedroom. Hmm, she’s probably getting dressed. Hinata walked to her door and opened it. The sight that caught her eyes was an horrifying scene that you would probably see in the movie theater. Sakura’s alarm clock was smashed into pieces and next to it was a huge metal sludge hammer that was a little bent for hitting the ground so hard. The next scary thing she saw was Sakura…… is she still sleeping?! At this time?!


“SAKURA!!!!!!!!!!!”


“Mghm, Hinata, what are you doing here?”, Sakura muttered in a low voice while putting the pillow over her head.


“Arrg! Sakura! Get dressed now! Did you forget about our mission today!”, Hinata threw her clothes at her and try to put things together for them to leave quickly.


“Of course I didn’t for get, I got all my stuff ready and everything”


“ Then why aren’t you ready now?”


“I’m gonna get ready when I’m suppose to get ready”


“ You mean when your alarm clock rings?”


“Yeah”, Sakura said while glancing at the place her clock was suppose to be. “…oh”





----------------------------------------------




Looking down at his watch, Kakashi waited patiently for the girls to arrive at the gates for further instructions. It’s almost sunrise so where can they be? Just then, Sakura and Hinata arrived in front of Kakashi kneeling down in just a couple of seconds as the wind swirled around them. They sure was fast, weren’t they, but that isn’t enough to make Kakashi forgive them for making him wait…….wait a minute! Kakashi had to wait for them? Just think of all those times they had to wait for him. Now they now something is wrong here. Could it have to do with today’s mission?


“ It’s almost sunrise, you two are suppose to be half way there by now”, he just glared at them.


“ Sorry sensei, we had a quick bite to eat before we went with out mission.”, Hinata said in a low tone while looking at the ground.


“ Yeah, we always do and we still make it here before you sensei, but today is different I see”, Sakura raised a brow as she looked at Kakashi who seemed to be smiling under his mask. These two could see through anything now since they were smarter. They have really improved and became powerful from back then. Guess there’s nothing to worry about.


“Well, that’s nothing to be concerned about, it’s time I give you two the advice ya need for this mission. First, considering the evidence and eye witness from the incident, these ninjas use force in their attacks, also they use massive weapons. They combine chakara with their weapons and cause great damage. That’s all, the rest you two have to figure out for yourselves, good luck”, he expressed the words ‘good luck’ in a cheerful way as he signaled them to proceed with their mission.


“Hai”, they both said as they disappeared in the swirl of wind.



---------------------------------------------





“Are these scrolls really worth the fuss?”


“You really shouldn’t question what the boss want”


“What? It’s not like the boss could here us”


“Still, you know what happened last time”


“Oh come on, it’s not going to hurt if we just take a little peek inside this thing”


“Idiot, you do whatever you want, just don’t include me in this, I’m not going to be whipped this time”, a guy with a mask said to the other. They both look alike. The clothes they wear are very covering and you really can’t identify who they are or how they look like.


“Bro, did you feel that?”, the one with the scroll in his hands said to the other.


“Yeah, one of our kind just got killed, no 3, 20, 30”


“What’s going on? They are going down one after the other”, the other hissed as they ran to the place where the slaughter is being taken place. Their anger and power rose as they dashed to aid their friends.


As the two arrived to their destination, they found their fellow slaves dead. They also saw two kunochi’s with blood on their blade. Hmm, what will happen next??


The two shinobi’s charged at the kunochi’s with full ambition of killing.


“Hinata, these two must be them, the weapons has chakara in them, be careful”, Sakura said low enough so Hinata could be the only one to here her.

“Same goes to you.”


Just then Hinata jumped into the air and threw a couple of shurikans to the guy in the left and Sakura lunged to the one in the right. The guy dodged Sakura’s attack and swung the weapon at her. She jumped back at the ground and watched in amusement as the weapon dug a deep hole into the ground next to her. Sakura was on her back and tried to jump to her feet but he just pushed her back down with his feet. He then took his blade and aim for Sakura’s head. The pressure of the weapon ( since it has chakara it creates a force) was very strong that it seems impossible for any shinobi to dodge with speed and pressure at the same time.


But Sakura thought quick and used her own chakara to cancel out the pressure and dodge weapon that was now stuck to the ground. Sakura wrapped her legs around his neck and broke it, he was now dead. Blood poured out his mouth and slid down her legs at a slow pace. Sakura got up from the ground and looked at Hinata which was standing up calmly and unharmed. Sakura looked at the guy she killed. He was on the ground with a kunai stuck in his throat. Hinata grabbed the two scrolls that was in his pockets and held it in her hands. The two forbidden scrolls.


“Well that wasn’t much of a mission, I worried for nothing”, Sakura said walking towards Hinata.


“Sakura, this blood seems different, don’t you think”, Hinata said kneeling next to the dead guy looking down at the blood.


“What do you mean?”


“I’m not sure, but it feels like this blood has a different aura, like its not human”


Just then, both kunochi’s felt a tight felling inside them as they felt two powerful forces come towards their direction……..and fast.


Sakura couldn’t believe what was in front of her, in just a blink of an eye. There were two handsome figures in front of Hinata and Sakura that had quite the angry face. One had blonde spiky hair with gorgeous blue eyes. The other had raven hair and eyes that you could just get lost in a gaze once you look in them. They both have black outfits that fit their body perfectly.

“Hmph, so these are the two trouble makers that kept me from my fun”, the guy with the raven hair said with a frown, starring at the two.


“Sasuke-sama, I’ll take care of these two so you won’t have to stain your hands with foul blood”


Sasuke looked at Hinata, then his gaze went to Sakura. Both looked surprised for a moment but went back to looking serious. Sasuke smirked.


“Naruto, these two are indeed different from the others, why don’t we have our fun”, Sasuke said with a devilish look on his face.


“That’s always like you boss, suffer before death”


Sakura gave a ‘be careful’ look to Hinata which she just returned before she spoke at them.


“Who are you two and what do you want with these scrolls.”, she said in a commanding voice. But Sasuke could see through her eyes that she was scared. No matter how well she hides it ( which doesn’t even show) he could see right through her. It’s like he breaks her to pour out what ever she was hiding. She could feel his touch in her. It’s painful.


“Your to confident, don’t force your death to be too painful now”, Sasuke said in a playful tone.


Naruto looked at Hinata and smirked when she flinched at the sight of his handsome face.


“Is it time Sasuke-sama?”, Naruto said still looking at Hinata.


“Yes”


They both disappeared from their sight.


They raised their guard but at that time, it seemed pointless.


The two kunochi was pinned into different trees with their arms above their heads.
Chapter 3 by gigi14
Author's Notes:
I know it took a while to update but it’s done. Yay me!!

In this chapter, there is romance and a slight offensive language.
Everything will be explained in the next chapter so don’t worry about the confusion you might get from this. But in order for me to update quicker, I need to know how I’m doing so please review and enjoy!!!!!!

By the way, don’t own Naruto *sniff*
Sakura had a really shocked expression on her face.


“Their fast, are they even human? W-we have to escape, but how, whe-”
Sakura thoughts were interrupted when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Sasuke hit her with his knee with brutal force which caused Sakura to spit out some blood. She couldn’t lean forward since Sasuke still held her arms high against the tree.


“Hmph, is this your limit? How disappointing”, Sasuke stared at Sakura with an angry face as she slowly lifted her head, inches away from his face, and looked right into his eyes. She smiled. He didn’t understand why she would be smiling at him. He hated it. Sasuke kneed her in the stomach again and she shook in pain, blood dripping from her mouth.


“Is there a reason your smiling”, Sasuke said as he was about to thrash Sakura in the stomach again with his knee, but she lifted her own knee and stopped his from getting any closer to her.


“I’m smiling cause I haven’t had a good fight in a while”, Sakura smirked, “Also because of that expression. Did I upset you cause i killed your followers?”, Sakura said innocently. She transferred her chakara to her foot and pushed him away forcefully. He stumbled back, a bit shocked from her strength. She took the chance to glance at Hinata and sighed in relief when she figured she was handling herself fine on her own against Naruto.


“No, that’s not the reason I’m upset”, Sakura turned her attention back to the amused stranger and glared. “I want to have more fun”, he disappeared from her view again.


Sakura pulled out a kunai and held it in front of her neck as another kunai collided with hers forcefully. In front of her was Sasuke. It seems he get more and more amused when he fights Sakura, which has never happened before. A human can actually live this long against a battle with him.


Sakura pushed her kunai against his so she can get it away from her neck then she flipped backwards to her feet. She winced when she landed on her feet from the pain in her stomach and Sasuke noticed. He smirked.


“This won’t last long”, Sasuke said smoothly as he walked towards her slowly. Every step he made towards Sakura made her heart beat faster. Why?


“Sakura!!!!”


Sakura swung her head in Hinata direction and froze. There was blood, everywhere. Sakura hesitantly looked down at Hinata and saw her on her stomach, but she didn’t look too injured. Hinata yelped in pain as Naruto went on her back and placed his weight on her steadily, whispering something to her ear. Hinata eyes slowly widened and closed. She actually seemed more relaxed listening to his words, Sakura was to far away to hear. Naruto wrapped his arms around her neck and she rested in them with her eyes remaining closed. Sakura looked at Naruto and flinched when she saw him smiling against her neck. Did she get knocked out or something?


Before she could even react to the situation, a pair of muscular arms wrapped around her waist from behind and gently embraced her. Sasuke nuzzled at her neck and lifted his head to the side of her face. His warm breath against her skin sent chills of pleasure down her spine. Sakura couldn’t move.


“What……why?”, Sakura couldn’t even think straight. Too much was happening that she didn’t know what to do. In other fights, she could kill and fight without much of a sweat. But this…this is different, it doesn’t make sense. Are they playing with us?


‘I, I have to help Hinata’, Sakura thought to herself, trying to gain control. She attempted to move forward without struggle, but his arms didn’t even budge. Instead, he tightened his grasp around her and whispered in her ear,


“ You’re not going anywhere”, Sasuke hissed in her ear. Sakura flinched.


“W-what are you going to do to m-”, Sakura jumped a bit when she felt a tongue press against her neck. He slid it up lightly and touched a sensitive area. He softly sucked.Sakura took in some air of pleasure but she knew she can’t do this. He is a wanted criminal, but Sakura made no effort to escape. Soon after, Sasuke pulled away and smirked. Sakura felt paralyzed, it was almost like he put a spell on her like a witch. Stupid cute bastard.


“I need replacement”, Sasuke whispered in her ear while Sakura just relaxed against his muscular chest, unable to move “You two are good enough”


It was then things got blurry for Sakura, she was passing out. The last thing she could see in the blurriness is the figure of the handsome blonde walking towards her with a person knocked out in his hands.


Black out.

--------------------------------------------------------------




Sakura woke up in a dark room, too dark for her own comfort. She felt something soft under her, she figured it was a bed.


‘Am I in a hospital?’, Sakura eyes adjusted to the darkness, but this place didn’t look anything like a hospital. The bed was very low, actually, it was on the floor. The wooden walls almost resembled a cabin. If you rub it or slide against it, you will definitely get splinters. There were a couple of shelves that had candles and matches on it. Sakura try to sit up but felt a slight discomfort in her clothes. Her shirt was a bit long. Some of the cloth was under her elbow that made it harder for her to sit up. She looked at her body in shock. It did not look like any hospital clothes she worn before. It was more…dark, baggy, spacious.


“ What....but how?”, her memory played back to the last thing she remembered. In the blurriness, in his arms...


“Hinata!”


Sakura heard footsteps and looked to side, at her door. There was some light coming in from the bottom of the door. She saw a shadow passing in front of the light from behind and stopped at her door. The door opened and someone entered the room. The light made Sakura close her eyes for a moment.


She fought the pain of the light and forced herself to look at the person. Her eyes widened.
Thanksgiving special by gigi14
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone! I FINALLY made the new chapter!!! yaaay!!!! Thankyou for the reviews. I am now inspired to write more!

This isn't really a special that changes the story but since I updated in thanksgiving, I think it's special!!!

WARNING:

Slight blood and bad language. People who are offensive against slavery should not read this story.

Here is where the new life style begin so I hope everyone likes it. Since it's been a while, i decided to make a short recap. NOW REVIEW AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto.

~*~

Recap:

“Hinata!”

Sakura heard footsteps and looked to side, at her door. There was some light coming in from the bottom of the door. She saw a shadow passing in front of the light from behind and stopped at her door. The door opened and someone entered the room. The light made Sakura close her eyes for a moment.

She fought the pain of the light and forced herself to look at the person. Her eyes widened.



------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Trapped

------------------------------------------------------------------------


A little girl with long hair came inside with a tray of water and napkins, dressed in the same exact clothes as her. She placed the tray on a little desk that was next to her bed and she left without a word. She didn’t even look at Sakura or show any sign that she knew Sakura was in the room. In fact, the woman eyes seem empty, not any type of emotion was shown on her face. Sakura stared at the tray as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Where did that desk come from anyway? She didn’t remember seeing it there. Well, it’s possible she could have just missed it when she was observing the dark room. But that thought just raised another question in her head. Where is she?
Sakura watched as the young child closed the door and her shadow slowly going away. Sakura dazed off and just looked around the room. Is this really happening? Or is it just a dream? Her mind was racing with thoughts and questions that made her feel a bit light headed. But there’s no way any of these questions that appear in Sakura’s head one after another will be answered unless she take action. But what now? She looked at her door one last time and finally made her decision, its time to see what’s beyond that door.


Sakura carefully got up from her bed and winced when she felt the cold solid floor. She took easy steps and made her way to the front of her door. At this moment, she felt very uneasy about what might be on the other side. She had no weapons to protect herself. Just cut up clothes that barely cover her body. She didn’t even have shoes. But she had to know. She let out a breath of nervousness as she turned the doorknob and pulled it open.


Light slowly entered as she pulled it. The door was heavy and firm. She pulled it open enough for her to walk through. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light as she scanned the room. The room was shaped into a large circle and the walls were white. There were four other wooden doors, beside hers, spread out within the circle which led into different rooms. In the middle of the large hall was a red rug. It was big and round. Sakura continue to stare and found the room didn’t look bad, just plain. It was bright and it looked normal. Except, it look like there was no way out as well.


Sakura jumped when she heard the door slam next to her and she immediately switch her body to defense mode as she turned to the sound. Sakura saw the same child that was in her room come out the room next to hers. She had an empty tray with cup marks on it and she continued to walk towards Sakura. Sakura lifted her hands into a ready position to fight but the girl just walked right past her, as if she didn’t even see her. Her eyes still had that empty expression. Sakura dropped her hands to her side and stared at girl’s back. Sakura felt there was something wrong with that girl and her eyes widen when she looked at her revealed body. There was red slashes across and around it. There were also slashes all over her face. Sakura couldn’t have notice before since she was in the dark but there was so many.


The girl went pass the round rug and calmly walked over to a big stair case. There were two red doors that is bind together at the top. The girl started walking up the stairs. She had no shoes and she wore clothes as Sakura, but it was torn. What is this?

“Wait!” Sakura said as she took a step forward but did not take any more as the girl went pass the red doors and it slammed itself shut like magic. Still staring at the doors, Sakura took a couple of steps backwards and tripped on the edge of the large rug and slid on her back to the middle of the it. Sakura eyes popped open and the room echoed with her scream. She felt a sharp pain going through her back as if a knife was piercing through her. She rolled on her stomach to avoid the pain, but her back was throbbing in that spot. She took heavy breaths as the pain went away little by little. The rug was soft and very clean. It concerned her as to why something so soft hurt so much.


“You okay?” Sakura jumped a little and turn to a girl with blonde hair, wrapped up in a pony tail. She had a couple of slashes on her cheek and arm.


“You should really be careful, that can cut you up pretty bad” A girl with two buns came from behind and stood next to the blonde girl. Sakura sat up and looked at the two in shock. They both have slashes all over their body just like that child.


“What’s with that look? You don’t have to be scared of us”, the blonde said offering a hand. “My name is 12”,


“I’m 11”, the girl with the two buns said with a smile. “I guess that makes you 10 and that other girl 9.”


On her feet, Sakura gave them both a confused look with her hands on her waist.


“That’s your name? And what do you mean I’m 10? My name is Sakura” Both girls looked at Sakura as if she just grew two heads.


“What’s a Sakura? That electric shock must have really gotten to you” The blonde said.


“Yeah, even #9 is still knocked out from it”, said the girl with the two buns.


Sakura thought for a moment and frown in realization. They must be talking about Hinata.


“Where is she?”


“In her room”, the blonde said pointing to the door next to the room Sakura came out of. Sakura ran and pushed through the heavy door into Hinata’s room.


Darkness engulfed her vision as she entered and searched for her friend. She saw a dark figure that looks like a bed and a figure on top. Coming closer to it, she could see Hinata on her stomach covered with a heavy blanket. Her eyes opened to the sound of Sakura’s foot step and she turned her head to look at the pink haired girl. She looked relived when she saw her since she has been by herself in a dark room.


“Hinata!” Sakura smiled and pulled the blankets of her body. But her smile instantly disappeared when she looked at her back. There was a round metal item that is to be attached to her. The bottom part was in her skin and all you could see from the top is the cold, hard small metal.


“Hinata! Are you okay?”


Just as Sakura was reaching to remove the metal, she felt a hand stop her and pull her back.


“Are you crazy? You can really hurt her!” The blonde girl pulled her hand back quickly.


“What are you talking about? That thing is in her skin!” Sakura pulled her hand from the blonde’s grip. “I could just pull that out and heal her before she feel any pain.”


“That shock really must have got to your brain as well” The girl with two buns said with her hand slapped on her head, disappointment clearly shown on her face. “I don’t know where you got that healing magical crap from but that device is on every slave here. Our master is the only one that has the power to remove it.”


“Slave? Wait, I’m not a slave! Neither is Hinata” Sakura cried out.


“Oh really, well that’s not what ‘he’ told us.”


Sakura couldn’t believe her ears. She reached up and patted her back and was shocked to feel a round small object on her back.


“Like I said, that device could really cut you up if you’re not careful. It’s very painful when you fall on it and twice as much pain if you try to take it off.” Said the girl with two buns, known as 11.


Hearing the whole conversation, Hinata sat up and looked at the two girls beside Sakura. “Did anyone ever try to escape this place?”


“Well, we did. But no one ever made it out, at least not alive.” The girl with two buns looked away when she said this. “We can not remember much of that day but we both know that it was probably pointless, like always.


“But how did we end up here?” Sakura practically shouted


“Our master told us that we will have new roommates since our old ones got killed, they disobeyed him and they must have gotten that broken treatment”, the blonde said with a sad face. “Then they probably got whipped to death.”


Before Sakura or Hinata asked any questions, there was a loud bell sound from the door way. Everybody within the little room all turned their head and saw the same child from before. Her empty eyes traveled from the floor to Sakura and Hinata.


“Our Master wants to see number 9 and 10” she spoke in a very soft voice but it was also commanding. Her long hair flew up as she turned around and walked out the room. Hinata got pretty freaked out for numerous reasons. One, how did that child get in the room without making a sound. Both her and Sakura should be able to sense to her presence. Two, she doesn’t even have a presence to be sensed, its like she had no life line. Just a walking shell. And three, she has no bell…


The child stopped when she felt Sakura and Hinata eyes on her scar back.


“Now” she said without looking back and continued to walk.


“You two better go before he gets impatient, and when he feels something he doesn’t like-”


“There’s always a punishment” The blonde interrupted the girl with two buns.


Hinata felt awkward but she got up from her bed and stood next to Sakura. “Lets see what they want” Hinata said to Sakura. “We might even find a way out.”


Sakura agreed to this without argument and both her and Hinata started to follow the girl. If they manage to escape from their meeting, they can come back and help their new friends from this hell. By the time they reached the middle of the large rug, the little girl was at the top of the stairs already. The two red doors were wide open and the girl stood in front it. Her long hair gently flowed with the wind that came from the pitch black darkness beyond the two doors. She calmly walked through the doors and disappeared into the darkness. Both Sakura and Hinata nodded at each other to continue and walked up the stairs, side by side. Number 11 and 12 looked at each other with concern in their eyes. They both know that when a slave is called to see their master, especially ‘him’, it is never for a good cause.


Both Sakura and Hinata walked into the darkness and the doors shut tight from behind.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of dripping liquid pounding into each other was the only thing heard in that room as a slave lie on his floor dead with a book tightly wrapped onto his chest with his arms. The red liquid formed a puddle after a couple more fell off from the thick sharp string used to cause the his death.
“Was it really necessary to kill him just because he accidentally dropped your book on the ground?” Naruto asked calmly, standing behind his partner.


“It was his punishment to receive a certain amount hits for his clumsiness, it’s not my fault he wasn’t strong enough to survive it” Sasuke spoke as he walked back to his chair and sat down. “Are they coming?”


“Yes” seeing the smirk on his partner face, he took that as a hint to leave. “Remember what you promised me, Hinata is mines”


“Don’t worry, I wont do much to yours. At least not break her”


Naruto glanced at Sasuke before he left into the darkness. He trust Sasuke since they are best friends but ‘he’ always need to be kept an eye on, especially when he is alone with someone that interest him.

Turning his head to the window, he looked out into the moon and smirked once again. Licking his lips as his slaves came closer.


--------------------------------------------------------------
~*~

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! I hope everyone enjoyed this. There will be some Interesting things in the next chapter so please review and i will make sure to update faster. I will just update my new story first. Check it out!!!!
Chappie 5 by gigi14
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone

I know this won't hold much meaning at this point but at any rate..

I'M SORRY!

WARNING:

Slight blood and bad language. People who are offensive against slavery should not read this story.

I hope everyone likes it. Since it's been a while, i decided to make a short recap. NOW REVIEW AND ENJOY!!


Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto.
~*~

Recap:


The sound of dripping liquid pounding into each other was the only thing heard in that room as a slave lie on his floor dead. The red liquid formed a puddle after a couple more fell off from the thick sharp string used to cause the his death.

“Are they coming?”

“Yes” seeing the smirk on his partner face, he took that as a hint to leave. “Remember what you promised me, Hinata is mines”

“Don’t worry, I wont do much to yours. At least not break her”

Turning his head to the window, he looked out into the moon and smirked once again. Licking his lips as his slaves came closer.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chappie 5


I was told interesting things happen when two different paths cross and meet...

but no one ever said it would taste so sweet



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Left?...Right?...anywhere?!

Sakura stood in the darkness for about 20 minutes now and there was no sign of…anything. The little girl that was leading both Hinata and Sakura to “him” or whatever he was just disappeared. Hinata was following close behind, shivering and grabbing a hold of Sakura’s clothing. But now that feeling disappeared too. Sakura looked behind to discover the once shivering girl gone. Sakura yelled and called after Hinata, but nothing seemed to respond. Sakura also tried going back to the room with the other two girls but she just couldn’t find her way around. It was like some crazed haunted house that kept switching pathways.

“Where the hell I am?! HEY! ANSWER ME!” of course nothing is going to answer her, but couldn’t someone hear her yell in the least? From what she can see, there is just a huge empty hallway with dim lit candles attached to the walls, but you can’t see anything around. If you walk, the halls will lead to nothing.

It’s all so weird. You get called to see some guy that wanted to make conversation with you then you are left behind with no exit. Which made Sakura wonder, is Hinata in the same situation as her or did she actually make it to … ‘him’.

Sakura jumped as she heard a slam in the opposite side of the hallway. It echoed all around so you won’t know what side it actually came from. Heavy foot steps were heard; follow by footsteps that seem to come from a creature with four paws. Sakura took uneasy steps backwards, freighted on what is to come. What would a lonely girl trapped in a slave home expect to see?

Without warning, Sakura was lifted into the air, struggling to breathe as she was being dragged away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hinata’s heart went nuts when she couldn’t feel Sakura anymore. She was holding tightly to Sakura’s clothing until it just quickly slipped from her hands. She looked forward to see the little girl still leading the way to the room where … ‘he’ was. There was no way Hinata could go in and see that guy by herself! This is the same guy that took both of Hinata and Sakura down without any trouble. Well, there were two that took them down, but both had miraculous strength that was un human like.

Hinata searched her surroundings desperately for Sakura, which was impossible because of the darkness she was in. Yet, it was so easy to follow the mysterious girl with the candle in her hands that doesn’t even glow brightly at all. Hinata paced slowed, her mind paniced at the thought of facing these people without her best friend.

“Please don’t fall behind,” the strange little girl spoke in a mediocre tone. Hinata wasn’t sure if this girl knew Sakura was missing or not, but she seemed well aware of her presence. Hinata kept her pace with the little girl, seeing it would be trouble to stay alone in a dark hall, and…she’s afraid of the dark.

“Um, Sakura is missing…” Hinata spoke to the girl unsteadily. The girl didn’t show any reaction, nor did she respond.

“Hello? He wanted to see us both, so shouldn’t we- “

“He wants to see you alone.”

Hinata heart raced. Alone? So this girl knew Sakura was gone from the start.

“Where is she?” she said with courage in her voice, though her body was trembling.

“She is safe,” the little girl spoke in the same tone as before.

Hinata felt unsure of herself. If something were to happen to her only friend in this place, she wouldn’t know what to do. But for some strange reason, she believes the girl.

“W-why would this guy want to see me?” Hinata asked softly with a hint of shock in her voice. She then picked up her pace as she notice the girl started to move quicker, ignoring her question.

They reached a narrow and long stair case and began to climb. The walk continued in silence until a light shallow breath echoed in the hallway from behind. Hinata jumped in surprise and turned to the source only to be greeted with darkness. Hinata moved closer to where the little girl was, but strangely felt nothing ahead of her. She turned to find the girl gone.

A heavy feeling dropped down to the pit of her stomach as she searched her surroundings for the girl. Hinata stood in the middle of a wide open hall with several passage ways. It was impossible to see down the halls with the lack of light, though it wasn’t completely dark. There are small candles on the wall that sent out a dim light so she was able to see outlines of the building. It was then Hinata noticed how big this place really is.

She took uneasy steps backwards until she felt her back press against the wall. Her body shook and tears began to well up in her eyes. This place really gave her a weird vibe. For a slight moment, she felt a killing vibe down the hall and not to far.

Hinata felt as if she was in one of those horror movies. Where someone sees something out of the ordinary and is eager to find out what it is even though you just know it’s something that wants to kill you. I really do hate those movies, why don’t they just run or get help.

Another soft shallow breath sounded through the halls again but this time, the candles blew out harshly one by one leaving her in the darkness. A tear slipped out her eye as the wind brushed past her.

Man I’m so scared, this is too real to be a movie.

A strong arm wrapped around her waist and held her tight to its muscular chest. Hinata stiffened as she felt his warm lips tickle her earlobe as it touched.

“Scared?” the deep voice said teasingly while wiping away the tears from her eyes with his dumb.

Even though her eyes adjusted to the dark, she wasn’t able to make out who this person is. Hinata’s breath hitched as the person opened his mouth and grazed his fang lightly along her neck.

…so sharp.

“Come.” The person roughly grabbed her arm and dragged down the hall. Her vision didn’t catch much as she speed through different rooms. Pain started to develop on her arm as the mysterious person continue to pull. Hinata shut her eyes and tried to yank her arm back but she was roughly jerked forward into a silk curtain. The force caused Hinata to fall and hit the ground hard.

Hinata felt relieved when the mysterious person finally stopped dragging her but relief was then replaced with confusion. The room she is now in looked beautiful and very neat. The moon shone nicely from the window and lightly illuminated the room. Looks more like a bedroom considering the large king size figure of a nice and set bed in the middle.

Hinata sat up slowly, taking in her surroundings. She sat in awe as she looked around. It was such a nice and wealthy looking bedroom. Pretty big too.

This room is completely different from the dark..ancient castle she was just in.

“Marvelous place, I know” Hinata has completely forgotten about the mysterious person that dragged her here. She felt his leg press against her back as he leaned over her head. She flung her head up quickly to get a look at this guy and immediately regretted her action as her lips almost came into contact with his. She pulled back quickly and blushed.

He was so close to her. Even when she pulled back, her head landed on his abdominal area. She closed her eyes and blushed even more.

“uh-um”

He smirked at her embarrassment.

“How cute”

She opened her eyes and got a better look at his face. Her eyes widened and her blush grew even more…if that was possible.

This boy was one of those creatures that brought her and Sakura to this place. The "things" that took both of them down instantly. Fear began to grow in her chest.

“Your…”

“Naruto, remember that” he said smoothly in a deep tone and smiled.

Naruto stood up straight and walked over to Hinata’s side. Hinata just continued to stare at him.

This is the first time Hinata actually got a good look at him, since their first encounter wasn’t as pleasant. He looked extremely cute. His blonde hair is long and spikes throughout his whole head. His skin is beautifully tanned and his eyes are a nice color of blue. Though his clothes looked odd and a bit out of date and-

“Like what you see?” Naruto said glaring over his shoulder and smirked when she turned away in embarrassment.

‘Get it together Hinata!’

“It’s time to give number 9 and 10 their days of work.” Another voice sounded in the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that ends chapter!
I know about my lack of updates but I've been busy with end of school and work. Also it's hard for me to continue to write this story. Not because of time but my writing style changed completely from when i first conjured up this story in my head to now. I was a kid when i wrote this! My taste of stories changed from fantasy to reality.

So continuation is in thought as of now. I still remember the story line so don't lose all hope.

OK! so Review!
End Notes:
----------------

And that ends chapter!

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1940