Happy by mentally unstable
Summary: My first attempt at GaaSaku.


Plz. review.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 745 Read: 2709 Published: 26/04/06 Updated: 25/10/06

1. Chapter 1 by mentally unstable

2. gamephobia. by mentally unstable

Chapter 1 by mentally unstable
Author's Notes:
No people i dont own Naruto :[....i just said that cuz everyone does that disclaimer thingy.idk.so i did it too!
This is a one-shot idea that i came up with last night while gettin ready to sleep. ^ - ^.wierd huh?

A/N:In this story after the Chuunin exams Gaara and Sakura had become close friends alright?

'cha'=thinking
"cha"=talking
(cha)=author talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the training grounds Sakura and Gaara were taking a break from thier sparr.


"Gaara-kun?"

"What?"

"What makes you happy?"Sakura asked. The random question just pooped in her head.

".."He thought for a while.

"Killing people."

A deep frown was placed on Sakura's lips.

"But you dont do it anymore..so, what makes you happy now?"

"..."Gaara closed his eyes for a moment."nothing."

"..are you sure?" "hn, what makes you happy?" Sakura was suprised at his sudden interest.

"seeing other people happy makes me happy!"She answered as she smiled.

"..."Sakura could see he was a little confused at her answer.

Sakura thought for a long time and grabbed Gaara's hand.He looked at her with a questioning face.

"C'mon Gaara-kun! since nothing makes you happy anymore we're going to look for something that does!"Sakura said tugging him towards town. A small smile was seen on Gaara's lips.

"Sakura."

"yahh?" She replied stopping and turning around to face him.

"uh.never mind."Sakura cocked her head a bit in curiousity but continued on thier way into town."alright.Let's go.then"

'I lied Sakura, there is something else that makes me happy.'He thought as he watched her hum to herself, while dragging him along.

'' its being with you.''Gaara whispered the last part. "what gaara-kun? you say something?" Sakura said not bothering to turn around."uhh.nothing."

"okayy weirdo."She said as she smiled."Hurry up! were going to find you happiness!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later:

"Okay!Were here!!"Sakura said as she let go of Gaara's arm.Gaara looked up.

"where are we?"

"The video arcade!!!"Sakura said.Gaara gave her that look 'youre-kidding-right?'.(i know i know there werent video arcades in thier time.)

"No.im not kidding,since you said you liked killing people,but you cant.welll in video games you can kill!"She said with an evil grin.Gaara raised a non-exsistant eyebrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorrie kinda crappy ending. oh well! :]
Gaara is sorta OOC.
gamephobia. by mentally unstable
Author's Notes:
=]..too lazy to write anything other than this.
~Konoha Arcade~

"muahahhaha!DIE!DIE!"Sakura watched helplessly as Gaara was extinguishing all enemies in the video game.

"mouuuu,Gaara-kun weve been here all day,lets go."Sakura pouted."Cmon I-" "GASP!!" Sakura turned to see Gaara's eyes were humongous and his mouth had dropped to the floor.

Sakura looked onto the game screen to see GAME OVER in Big bright Red letters.

*sweatdrop."uhmm.Gaara-ku-"Sakura went to touch his shoulder but immideatly pulled her hand back when he had smashed the buttons on the counter with his fist.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Gaara let his sand out to lash at the poor machine, stabbing it over an over.

"uhmm.Gaara-kun.its okay, uhhhmm." Sakura tried her best to confort him.

"Oh!!i know.,lets go to my house,ive got loads of video games there!" Sakura quickly blurted and pulled him out of the arcade before anyone could catch them.

Gaara was currently sitting on Sakura's living room couch as Sakura was rummaging through her cabinet for all of her games.

"Lets see, i have: Counter Strike, Devil may cry 1 && 2, Halo, Tekken 1,2,3,4, & 5, Naruto:ultimate Ninja,-"

"WHAT? Naruto what?" Gaara grabbed the video game out of Sakura's hand and examined the cover.

"whys it called Naruto:ultimate ninja?? it should be called Gaara:ultimate ninja!" Gaara commented raising his eyebrow.

"uhmm.actually the show is Naruto so its only normal that-" Sakura stopped mid sentance as he had thrown a controller at her and put the game in.

----8 hours later---

PLAYER 1 WINNER Gaara had a triumphant smile on his face, but noticed he had won 10 times in a row.

"Sakura? are you even trying-"Gaara looked down to see she had fallen asleep on the arm of the couch, with the controller resting on her flat stomach.

'i must have worn her out.' Gaara smiled sadly and brushed a strand of hair from her face. He lifted Sakura so that she rested on his shoulder and gave her a quick kiss on the fore-head.

"Thank you Sakura." Gaara whispered careful not to wake her.

"Your welcome Gaara-kun" Gaara's eyes widened then looked down to the girl next to him to see a small smile on her face, with eyes still closed.

He smiled back and resumed his games.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


HAHA! i just had to continue the other story! i didnt like how i ended it.=p.im going to write another shot to this.&& thats IT.;)

REVIEW NOW! && Gaara will give you a cookie.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1102