TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hap~py Days by gaaraismybf

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It all started on a quiet winter afternoon. A young woman was driving, well trying to drive. It was difficult, for you see in the back seats of the car were a couple rowdy and loud teenagers. The driver was Reina, the adoptive mother of the teens. The teens in the back were Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten, Mitsui, and Jun being the only guy. All the teenagers were 15 except Tenten who was 16. They had been driving in the car since very early that morning, they were moving.They were still in their pj's. Sakura had on pink and red striped pants with a red top. Ino was wearing Indigo shorts with a light purple t-shirt. Hinata was wearing dark blue pants with a light blue top that had a bunny on it. Tenten wore blue capris and a pink tanktop. Mitsui had on pink and purple striped pants and a tight pink tanktop with a cheshire cat on it, on her head was a headband with pink and purple cat ears on it. Jun wore black pants with a black t-shirt.

"Reina are we there yet?" Ino whined loudly.

"I'm hungry!! I want ramen!" Mitsui said pouting.

"You can have one of my cookies Mitssi," Hinata said giving her a cookie.

"Jun stop sitting so close to me!" Sakura said pushing Jun away irrtatedly.

"Argh! Stop popping your gum Ino!" Tenten said popping Ino's bubble with her finger.

"Yes Ino, we are almost there. Another hour or so. Mitsui we'll stop for lunch in a little while. Hinata, that cookie better be sugarless, you know she isn't allowed to have sugar. Jun, throw the bag in the back so you can scoot over. Tenten don't complain because you do it too," Reina said without taking her eyes off the road. She was used to this.

They drove for a little while longer before stopping at a resteraunt. They all got out and walked in. The lady who greet people and took them to their seats looked at them like they were crazy. They were in their pajamas. The lady led them to a large table in the back corner and they sat down. Reina looked at them, they were sitting silently looking at the menu's. It wouldn't last long. Within seconds the waitress came and gave them waters and pops and juices chaos began.

"Hey don't blow the straw wrapper at me Hinata!" Sakura said giggling as she blew on back. They began blowing everyones wrappers at eachother. Meanwhile Tenten and Jun were having a sword fight with the straws.

"Such children! Mitsui, you're being so good just sitting there!" Ino said smiling as she took a drink of her water, and spit it right back out. Mitsui began laughing and held three packs of splenda to show Ino.

"Would you guys knock it off?! Honestly I think you're 5 year olds and not teenagers," Reina said.

"Reina you're no fun!" Jun said putting his straw in his juice. They all settled down when the food came, Reina decided now was the best time to talk to them while they would actually listen.

"You guys listen to me for a minute. We are just 15 minutes away from our new house. Its a very big house so don't fight over the rooms, okay?"

"Otay!" They all said and went back to eating and talking about random stuff. Reina sighed and smiled and ate her food. Once they were finished she paid and they all piled back into the car. In no time they arrived in a huge victorian styled house.

"Alright, everyone grab some stuff and bring it in," Reina announced. They all took their bags and went inside, it was empty.

"Now here are the room arangements, Ino and Sakura, Mitsui, Hinata, and Tenten, and Jun you get your own room," Reina informed them. They didn't complain though it had always been like that. Ino and Sakura were too girly for the other 3 girls, and Mitsui and Hinata needed constant watching since they always caused trouble, and Jun was the only guy so he got his own room. They all walked upstairs quietly and looked around, then they looked at eachother.

"We get this room!" Ino shouted.

"No I want this room!"

"NO! Get this room go away Sakura!"

"Mitssi that room is to small!"

"Well I call this room so Ha!"

Reina smiled and watched them all fight. Suddenly her pocket started vibrating, it was her cell phone.

"Hello? Oh hey! What? Yea I guess. No its fine really. Okay see ya!" She said over the noise.

"CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled loudly. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at her sweetly.

"Stop yer fighting and get unpacked!" She said. They all decided on their rooms and unpacked. Tonight they would sleep on the floor, their furniture hadn't arrived yet. And before furniture could even be set up they wanted to paint the rooms. It was going to be a hectic night, and it hadn't even started!