TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Part I: Childhood Memories by PHAMMsterr

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:

I finally had time to write in the chapter notes. Well this story has been posted up last year but I just took it down recently to revise the whole story up so I just posted up the new version. Please read, review, and enjoy! Thank you (: 

 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto or some of the plot that is brought up in this story. That is all credited to Masashi Kishimoto. The only thing I claim would be the Tora Clan, Granny, and Karuke-sensei.

The Cursed Child
Epilogue


“Push, keep pushing! I can see your baby coming out,” the doctor yelled as his nurses wipes the sweat off of his forehead. The lady that was giving birth struggled to push her baby out. Her husband, who was holding her hand, tried to comfort her.

“It’s alright honey; the baby’s almost coming out,“ he said, stroking his wife’s long beautiful black hair. After what seems to be nearly hours of struggling and pushing, their beautiful daughter finally came out. The nurse took their daughter away to clean her, while the mother and father began to talk.

“Mother, Father, I heard the baby had finally came out,” a young man around the age of 18 came walking into the room. He had long burgundy colored hair that was pulled back and tied into a ponytail like his father and dark blue eyes like his mother. He was wearing a lighter burgundy colored shirt than his hair over a dark blue long sleeved shirt. He was also wearing some slightly tight black pants. The forehead protector on his forehead indicated that he was from the Hidden Sand Village. The young man came and sat down by his father and exhausted mother who was still laying on the futon.

“Hey Moukoshi, you now have a baby sister,“ the mother joyously pronounced to her burgundy haired son; she gave him a warm smile. Just then, a nurse came in with the baby and handed it gently to the mother.

“What a beautiful little girl, she looks as beautiful as her mother,” the father commented looking at his daughter.

“She’s lovely, look at her beautiful eyes; they’re purple!” the mother pointed out.

“What are you going to name her mother?” Moukoshi questioned.

“Hm, what about Tetsumari? Tetsumari Tora of the Tora Clan (Tiger Clan)” Suddenly, the mother was beginning to feel uneasy and vomited out blood.”

“Moukoshi! Call the doctors!” the father panicked.

“Yes father!” Moukoshi ran out of the room to look for the doctor, “Hey, Doctor! There’s something wrong with my mother, she gagged out blood!”

The doctor was shocked and yelled for all the nurses to come back into the room; they hurried as quickly as possible. The doctor frantically did a fast check on the mother’s pulse.

“Hurry, quick! Her pulse is slowing down,” the nurse ran around trying to help the doctor and Moukoshi’s mother as best as they could. When the doctor checked for her pulse again, he heard it slowly stopping.

“Everyone, stop she’s… dead…” he looked down, disappointed that he couldn’t save her.

“What!” the husband yelled, “She can’t be!”

“I’m terribly sorry…” the doctor said still disappointed, “We all tried really hard… I guess giving birth to the baby was all too much for her.”

“It’s okay,” Moukoshi replied sadly. He tried to calm down his upset father.

“This can’t be, she can’t be… why?” his father kept repeating those words while holding his head tightly. This was all too much for him that it made him tear up.

“Father…” Moukoshi felt bad for him, but didn’t know what to say. He looked at his mother who was dead, then his baby sister, Tetsumari. Several minutes past and Moukoshi could hear his father trying to stop crying.

“Let’s go, Moukoshi…” His father stood up wiping the tears that were rolling down his face.

“Huh?” Moukoshi was getting confused.

“Let’s go Moukoshi!” he repeated louder this time. It startled Moukoshi, the nurses, and the doctor. Moukoshi hurried quickly to not piss his dad off anymore than he was and picked up Tetsumari.

“Leave her here!” The father yelled again.

“What?!” they were all confused now, “Why?”

“I don’t want her…”

“…but father, we can’t leave her!”

“Yes, we can! Now let’s go!” The doctor then walked towards the upset father and tried to settle things down with him. Finally, the father gave in and unhappily left for home with Moukoshi and the new born, Tetsumari.

“What was that about earlier?” Moukoshi asked.

“That damn child is cursed!” his dad rudely stated pointing at the sleeping Tetsumari.

“Don’t say such things!”

“She is, your mother died giving birth to that evil child.”

“It doesn’t mean she’s cursed! Things like that happen from time to time.”

“Well it’s not just that, Look at her…” Moukoshi looked down at his baby sister who was now awake and crying from the loud conversation between the two men.

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Look at her eyes and can you now feel that strange chakra flow in her?”


“Well… uh…”

“Yeah, exactly! She’s different from us; everyone in this clan has normal colored eyes, but look at hers! It’s purple! And that chakra flow, I don’t know what to say about it, it’s different from any other I have ever felt.”

Moukoshi was quiet as his dad kept going on about Tetsumari until they finally reached home.

“Alright, I hold you responsible of that child.” Moukoshi’s dad declared and walked towards his room.

“What?” Moukoshi asked  lost.

“I want nothing to do with her.” He slammed his bedroom door as he said that.


“Okay…” Moukoshi walked into his own room and set up a place for Tetsumari to slumber. When he was done, he placed the baby into her new futon than fell asleep on his own futon.

It was early the next morning when Moukoshi woke up to a cry from his baby sister.

“Wow, you’re up early,” he said with a bright smile. He held Tetsumari up in his hands and tried to calm her down. When she had finally calmed down, Moukoshi went to wash up and get dress.

“Moukoshi!” his father yelled from outside of his room.

“Yes?” Moukoshi answered opening the door for his father.

“I’m leaving on a mission and won’t be back till night, unless it drags on until tomorrow. Watch the house and make dinner in case I get home sooner.”

“Okay.”

“Bye!” Moukoshi watched as his father went off.

“I guess it’s just me and you today, let’s get something to eat.” Moukoshi smiled at Tetsumari and carried her to the kitchen. He got her some milk and some food for himself.

During the afternoon, Moukoshi decided to go see the Tora Clan’s tiger specialist to have a check up on what tiger Tetsumari possessed.

There are 5 elements that each person, with their tiger, possesses. The order is fire, wind, lightning, earth, and water, and then it goes back and repeats itself. Each is weaker than the one before them, but stronger than the next. All ninjas have their own elements and are usually figured out with a card that tells you which element you are. However, for the Tora Clan, it’s slightly a bit different.

Tora Clan has 2 Kekkei Genkai (Bloodline Limits). One of them is called the Henkei no Jutsu (Transforming Beast) which lets the user work two in one with the tiger they possess; they turn into a tiger and doubles your power. The tiger within you determines what element you are and so to find out, you would need to get a check up from a tiger specialist. It’s important to find out as soon as possible because it’ll be easier for you to train and control your chakra. Using it wrongly, will waste a lot of chakra, however if you train properly and use it the correct way, you wouldn’t lose as much chakra.

Since the Tora Clan’s techniques are mainly taijutsus, you would need to know a few ninjutsus to balance it out. However, to perform your element technique, you would have to get use to their condition. It’s best if you can do hand to hand combat in the condition of the element/area that you possess, but it would also be easier to know what element you can control to do ninjutsus without using up too much chakra on what you can’t do. For example, if you’re a fire element and you’re trying to do a wind element technique, you would have to mold a lot more chakra for wind element techniques, while for fire element techniques you can just easily mold a little chakra.

If your element is fire, you would use a bit of the heat energy with a bit of your own chakra and get use to very heated areas by doing taijutsu and learn to work with fire element techniques. You can’t do fire element techniques without any form of heat, sun rays are acceptable.

For wind elements, you would use the wind energy along with a bit of your chakra. Then, get use to balancing in windy areas and going along with the wind. After you have mastered that, you should start practicing by doing taijutsu and learning wind element techniques. Wind element techniques require wind, even the slightest of wind could help.

If your element is lightning, you could use any form of light along with a bit of your own chakra and perform lightning element techniques. Best way you could train is learn to move quickly and doing taijutsu quickly like lightning. Once you have learned to do those, learn how to do lightning element techniques. However, light or lightning is required to do lightning element techniques.

Earth element requires you to use the energy from the earth and a bit of your chakra. Earth element techniques are usually from sand, which means they require sand or dirt to use. A way to train is to have perfect control on any earth surface, like smooth or bumpy, so you wouldn’t lose your balance and fall. Then, you start training with taijutsu and learn to work with earth element techniques.

For water elements, you would use water with a bit for your chakra to make water element techniques. You would need any form of liquid, mainly water. A good way to train is to perfect the water walking technique and have good balance. Then you would move onto taijutsu and learn to do water element techniques.

The other bloodline limit is called Katsugan (Keen Tiger Eyes) which changes your eyes goldish yellow like real tiger eyes. It gives you the ability to see through quick movement. With this technique, you would be able to catch your “prey” easier if they try to get away. Also, you would be able to see clearly in the darkness like how most felines could.

Moukoshi brought some extra blankets to cover Tetsumari before they left because it was very windy. It’s just the kind of weather you’ll always experience at the Hidden Sand Village. Moukoshi settled off on his destination to the specialist’s shop with Tetsumari in his hands. It was quite a walk, but it was good to have some fresh air. When Moukoshi reached the small shop, he knocked on the door.

“Hello there, Moukoshi! How’s our hero doing?” the voice came from an elderly lady; she opened the door for her guest. Moukoshi was considered a hero in his clan because he had saved them once from almost being extinct. It started when a war had broke out against a rival clan that caught them off guard. Being the talented and quick strategist he is, Moukoshi developed a plan to counter attack the enemies.

“Hey! I’m doing well.” Moukoshi answered back politely with a smile.

“Come in and have a seat,” the lady showed him to a chair. She was the Tora Clan’s tiger Specialist.

“Oh, this beautiful little girl must be Tetsumari,” the lady said after noticing the tiny body held in Moukoshi’s arms.

“Yeah, how’d you know?”

“Everyone heard about the news yesterday…”

“Oh… including the thing about my mother?”

“Yes, I’m sorry about your lost dear.”

“It’s okay.”

“Well then, you must have come here to get Tetsumari checked up correct?”

“Yep.”

“Okay, follow me,” The lady led Moukoshi into a dark room with a futon in the middle,“ place Tetsumari there then step back while I perform the procedure.”

“Alright,” Moukoshi did as he was told and watched from afar to see what the lady was going to do. He saw her doing a couple of hand seals and soon the room lit up. There was blue chakra surrounding the small area everywhere.

“That’s amazing,“ Moukoshi thought while dazing at the sight. Suddenly, there was a large flow of different chakra surrounding the room everywhere.

“What the?! What is this? This must be Tetsumari, but how?!” Moukoshi was getting confused and a bit afraid. Everything in the room began to turn back to normal. The old lady began to pant really hard while Tetsumari was crying.

“Are you okay?” Moukoshi said running up to the worn-out lady, “What happened there?!”

“I…I… Don’t… Know…” she stuttered back. Her voice was shaky; Moukoshi could see the petrified look in her eyes.

“What is it?” he asked trying to get her to answer, but she was still too shook up about what happened.

“She… possesses… a… white tiger, but that’s… not what I’m mainly… worried about, there is… something else about her…”

“Something else? What is it? Is it bad?”

“The white tiger… is rare… it has been centuries… since the last one… was possessed.”

“Centuries?” Moukoshi wondered in his head.

“… I don’t know how… she could’ve possessed it. Well… you’ve got to be heading off now…” The aged lady said and nearly tossed Tetsumari to Moukoshi.

“But wait! You said there was something else that was worrying you. What is it?”

“It’s…nothing… you should be going now…” the old lady pushed Moukoshi and Tetsumari outside the door and slammed it shut.

“That girl’s chakra is amazing, I never felt anything like it before, but there’s something that worries me…she not only possess a white tiger, she also possesses the spirit of the Bijū no Fuushuku (Tailed Beast Maiden); a spirit that shares a bond with all tailed beast and is able to control them.” The elderly lady pondered after she had shoved them out.

“What could it have been that disturbed her so much,” Moukoshi wondered and looked down at Tetsumari.