TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: The Story of Miya by darksyngr

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I'm not an editor so there really isn't any reason to correct my spelling or grammar mistakes unless it is a grievous faux pas.
Chapter notes: Introduction of the 17 year old kunoichi
Cloaked in the shadows of their surroundings three young shinobi moved through the massive trees as silently as darkness itself. They moved quickly with a single purpose, to escape. They were haggard and worn, but none thought to stop and risk capture. It had been half a day, and night was almost over since the three escaped the prison they had none all their lives.
Their only thought was to reach The Valley of the End in hopes of escaping the full power of Orochimaru and his followers.
The leader, a young male in his late teens, scanned his surroundings as he moved. He was quickly calculating all the variables in attempt to ensure his companions survival.
"How many do you think are after us?" the yoiungest, a petite female with messy blond hair, asked.
"Couldn't get a full visual, but I counted six about an hour back."
"I can't wait till we're out of this pisshole, first thing I'm doing is taking a long bath and ordering at least 5 bowls of ramen," the girl stated wystfully.
"You and your damn ramen,"her companion responded in exaspiration, "do you ever think of anything else?"
"Shut the hell up, it's not my fault your sense of taste is as dull as your wits."
"Say that again when we get out of here and we'll see who's dull!"
Before the girl could make another retort the leader interjected in a soft voice, "We are almost there. Stay focused."
"How close?"
"No more than an hour, now keep quiet."
The two fell back into silence lost in their own thoughts.

The hour passed unchallenged as the three passed out of the sound country and unnoticed into the Fire Country. None were willing to slow down, however, preferring to stick to the safer side of caution. They all knew Orochimaru all too well to think to do anything else. It wasn't until they saw the glimmer of night lights of a village did they slow their pace. It was then the girl's toe caught a jutting branch sending her tumbling from the trees. With lightning speed the eldest ninja changed his trajectory landing on the ground just in time to catch the female.
"Damn, Miya, it's a wonder how you ever became a ninja," the boy said landing deftly beside them.
Struggling out of her saviors arms, "And I've wondered much the same about you with that IQ of boar, but you don't hear me making an issue of it, do you?" she responded tersly.
Letting Miya go, Yota took stock of their surroundings ignoring the fight breaking out behind him. It did seem that they had eluded capture, and with relative ease. It bothered him, but they were in the Fire Country so they could relax a little. Orochimaru would not dare send a large number after them now, and a small group he was sure they could handle. Hearing the fight heating up to a violent level he also thought it would be a good idea to rest for all their sake. The fighting and running had taken a toll on all of them and nerves were strained.
"We'll rest here," Yota stated in his trademark quiet tone that had the two younger shinobi almost standing at attention.
"I'd prefer a bed with the village just a short distance, ya know?" Miya huffed which earned a slap to the back of the head by Masa.
"Hey! What the hell was that for!?"
"Could you be any more ungrateful?" Masa hissed.
"I was just saying... sheesh," but Miya didn't offer anymore complaint as she selected a soft patch for her make-shift bed.
She used her pack to lean on while she surveyed her companions. Yota sama had been her team leader for as long as she could remember and Masa her teammate. She had never let either particularly close to her but they were the closest thing she had to a family. Miya felt a small tug at her heart knowing soon tthey were all going to go their seperate ways. She quickly shook it off. Not that it mattered. They had their own countries, own families, own paths to follow. It wasn't like she really cared all that much anyway. She was better off alone she told herself.
"Hey Yota sama, where are you gonna go when we go our seperate ways?" she asked, "Do you have family?"
Yota remained silent for a long moment that Miya didn't think he'd answer.
"I had family in the Rain Country"
"My grandparents live in the Hidden Sand Village... I plan to go there," Masa volunteered.
Miya just looked at her hands slightly envious.
"What about you, Miya chan?" Masa asked.
Miya suddenly found something under her nail that kept her attention while she fought to find an answer.
"Nope, no family... no village", she responded with false cheer, "which means I'm free to go where I please and make my own destiny."
Miya fell back resting her head on her hands as she gazed up at the night sky.
"I think I want to go to the Leaf Village. I heard there is a ramen shop there that is unparrelled. I want to go see for myself, ya know."
Hearing the snorts from her companions Miya just smiled and closed her eyes. Yeah, that's right, she would make her own destiny. She would become one of the greatest shinobi anyone has ever known. She'd never be a victim again. That was her last thought as sleep