TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Paradise by The Devil

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:

Hello to all! I am an Italian author, of usual I do not translate my history in English, but I wanted to try and to see if it appealed to you also, excused if there are of the errors ^^

I am trying the place that I can call Paradise.


But I have fear to find it.


Because if then you had to leave it, I would know perfectly that Hell will be thousand times worse than what it was before.


 I have like the feeling that my Paradise is not something of separated.


But that it has a body and a mind.


My Fear is born from them, because if after you came hunted from my paradise, does not know what could makes me, also not to return, between the darkness.


Tokyo.


The large one happens them of Japan.


Strange, but important city for all its nation.


“Mum? Dad?” the roads of the quarter trade were crowded them, nobody made case a child, even if only, even if asked aid continuously. He did not import because them if someone got lost, a lot the parents at all went themselves some, would have tried sure it. “where you are?”. But the parents of that child own did not return.


Perhaps the look of the child went to put down itself strangely on a point in which they had been canalized of the persons, in the middle of the street, the child was approached, also its parents was watching.


Making road between the persons it arrived towards the center, where of the police officers they were putting of the strips in order to avoid that people passed. The child saw two bodies, spread on asphalt, nearly completely covered of blood, they were similar to his mum and his dad, but they could not be, they were anchor in turn to try it to them. Then he saw to approach his grandfather, was speaking with a police officer.


“Grandfather! ” I scream the child in order makes yourself to feel, he watched it quickly to the man been strange running from he and to cover he the eyes with a hand.


“not to watch grandson” the grandfather of the child whispered returning from the police officer. “I and my grandson go some to us”. The agent agreed watching the poor child who by now was remained orphaned.


They were made wide between the crowd of persons, the children it still had the eyes sluices, it felt of the disowned persons that they spoke, were addressing its grandfather.


“what has to say?” it said someone. ” It does not have of that to comment on the dead women of your son and yours daughter-in-law?” churches someone other.


“I do not have nothing to say” continued to answer the grandfather.


Finally they arrived in a silent place, finally the eyes of the child were free to open itself.


“grandfather, where they are the mum and the dad?” churches the child, the man watching of secretly the child who was of flank to if while it guided the machine.


“They have been gone some” said the man simply continuing to speak with indifferent tone.


“And when they return?” churches made curious the child watching the grandfather.


“I do not know it”


“I will see again them?”


“Yes”


“When?”


That question left been strange the old one, but after a short time of pause it answered “a day, in order now we will have to be pleased to go every year in the place where they will be able to feel to us even if are not near”


“Where she is also the grandmother?”


“Yes” With good a pause the old was returned to speak. ” now you sleep, the travel in order to return to house will be along”


Sitting down better on the seat the child made a last question: “Where they have gone?”


“In the beautiful place, the Paradise” answered the man caress to he the head.


“it must be beautiful” whispered the grandson there under the sad look of its grandfather.


 


By now in the television news it was not spoken of other.


“Minato Namikaze, skilful scientist (is said has lead of the experiments also on if same), and of Kushina Uzumaki, the most skilful lawyer than Tokyo, both dead men little hours ago for a street incident.


 Their only heir Naruto Uzumaki, a child of 7 years, is escaped to the incident for wanting of the destiny one, after to be lost, it is believed that the unexpected passing of the child to make to lose the concentration Uzumaki and Namikaze has been own, the two had been stopped in the middle of the street unconscious of blots some that passed.


The child has been carried for away from his grandfather Jiraya Namikaze, while he observed two corpses, does not have intentional to release interviews”


“Grandfather where we are going?” Churches the small Naruto to the Jiraya, watched largest it with a small smile.


“We go to speak with your parents” it said, it had decided not to make to participate the child to the funeral, in fact the ceremony had to already be ended from two or three hours, to thus allow to he and the grandson to visit the parents in peace.


The child knelt down itself in front of the gravestone joining the hands, whispered a small message for greeting its parents. “Hello Mother, hello Dad. I hope you are well, Jiraya grandfather has said to me that you have gone in Paradise. It is beautiful them? I would want to see you soon, thus even then we return ourselves together, not? I would want to find a friend thus you would be still happier, and perhaps you will return before true? I feel myself a little only here but there is the grandfather whom it always makes me to laugh, not thoughts that need of you does not have, therefore returned soon.


Bye Bye”


Ended its prayer one recovered in feet, and waits that also the grandfather made its, it was watched around, it was full of stones to death like that of its mother and of its papa, of flank to its parents there was also the grandmother, it turned around the slab of stone, onlooker of knowing like made the papa and the mother to feel them, noticed something of black supported behind the stone slab of its mother.


The taken ones, was soft and warm, it seemed a doll, he was little larger of its hand, the made hats of material were black, the soft skin nearly white, the dark garments were uniforms in T-shirt and trousers, a human form did not have own, since the arms were short and they did not have hands and fingers, but ended with a small curve, as however they were the legs; the thing that hit the child but was the look of the small doll, was of a black one corvine, but various from that one of the garments or hats, it nearly seemed true.


It turned of back, on the T-shirt was sewn a name: Sasuke.


- Sasuke - laughed inner, then thought - creed that you will become the my best friend, Sasuke-


It embraced the big doll, in order then to return from the grandfather was calling who it.


 


After that day I became account that Sasuke was truly my better friend, sometimes, when I told my life to it, its look nearly seemed absorbed in listening to me.
The grandfather told to me that everyone of we had a paradise own. My paradise was the big doll found behind the lapide of the mother.
But with in passing of the years seemed as if, that object of pezza were not enough more in order to fill up my empty one, helped certainly, but did not overwhelm.