TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The uchiha ninja by narutophreak77

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chris woke up one morning. "whats for breakfast" he yawned as he opened up the fridge. "wait a second what's this. chris looked at a note taped to the fridge.

Dear chris,

your father and I have to leave there is nothing more we can teach you. There is some buisness we have to attend to we wont become back. on the back of this note is a code written in hyrogliphics. Travel to kahona and seek Tsunade the hokage. show her the back of this note and you should be taken care of.

Chris drops the note and starts to cry. tears roll down his cheeks. "why would they leave me" After about an hour of yelling to himself he starts out on the road to kahona.

Chris reaches the gateway into kahona. he asks the first person he sees whitch happens to be shikkamaru. "hey do you know where the hokage is?" " yea but who are you im chris i this note my parents left me says to seek out the hokage" "ok then right here folow me"

"Hokage permission to enter" shikamaru says "come in tsunade replys" " we have someone here to see you"
"hey my names chris and my parents told me to give this not to you" "let me see, oh dear she saysas she puts down the note" "hey Shikamaru can u bring chris to apartment number 26 next to narutos" "so bothersome"

"heres your room enjoy" shika says.
"thanks" "how bothersome" shika says under his breath."

*knock *knock

"Come in" chris yells. "hey its me naruto you want some ramen?"sure "here you go. So.... who are you, where did you come from, why is your hair black, are you a ninja, are yo-" "ok first of all whats with the questions?" "sorry" "its ok im chris i lived in the woods outside kahona with my parents, and i am a ninja and my hair is black from genetics." " ok see you around" naruto says "night" chris says.

"report to hokage samas office now" "who are you?" chris asks and he gets no reply.

Chris i brought you here because i know you have ninja experience but i have to test you so you can become a genin and get a headband." "ok" chris said "report to the training field with team 7 for the bell test.

"ok chris there is 3 bells here and there is 3 people.You sakura and naruto need to get a bell within 2 hours or you will be cast out of the village if you do then you will be called a genin.

Start!

Fire style kanton no jutsu. chris says. Shadow clone jutsu naruto says. kakashi activates his sharingon. Chris stops in his paths. I know you, you and your sharingon were in my dream last night.

*flashback*

"you can do it" "activate" "activate" activate your sharingon"


*flashback ends*

"Your a funny kid" arent you. Lets get back to buisness" Kakashi says water style water dragon no jutsu. A water dragon hits chris square in the stomach.

"Fire style black flame no jutsu"

*kakashis thoughts*

what the fuck this cant be is that ameratsu. isnt that itachis move. it cant be and the sharingon thing this is getting real creepy. icant let that flame hit me.


*thought ends*

rasengon naruto shouts he imobilizes kakashi with a shadow clone and hits kakashi square in the stomach. with a giant poof of white smoke. Damn a shadow clone. Naruto sakura i got and i dea chris shout.


they gather behind a tree and start thinking "ok naruto you got a copy of ichi ichi tactics" "mabey....."
ok plant an explosive tag on the back of the book and when the explostion goes off grab the bells got it.

*kakashi*

oh look ichi ichi tactics jiriya must have droped it hmm o well nothing better than good ole porn.


"ok naruto and sakura now" the book explodes and everyone gets away with a bell and kakashi unharmed.
You guys pulled the oldest trick in the book the explosive tag on the back of porn i can't believe i fell for it. ok you all pass and i can now call you a genin chris.

"good job guys" Tsunade says as she comes out from behind the trees.