TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fade by HPTR Fangirl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Additional warnings: prostitution, mentions of adult activity and language, cross-dressing. Rating may go high in the future
Chapter notes: Disclaimer:Naruto and its characters belong to Mashashi Kishimoto and its affiliates, not me. The OC, however, do belong to me

BetaThis story is beta read by el_gilliath /nina from livejournal. Her link: (www (dot) el_gilliath (dot) livejournal (dot) com).
Fade
Chapter 1: The Mysterious Girl
-

Vociferous chattering, intense dazzling luminous light bulbs, dancing of the young and middle-aged men, and the blaring techno-remix music playing in the background of the club grew dimmer as the two figures walked further down the narrow passageway. The corridor appeared completely dark and shadowy save for the single ray of moon light, which burned brightly in the spring night sky as it entered through the small squared glass windows perched near the rooftops. It's radiance even flickered through the great glass windows, located at the end of the corridor, entering the dark passageway and giving the area an appearance of yellowish-indigo-blue color. Large embellished paintings of men and women were hung left side of the hallway, and smooth wooden handrail lay on its right. A large dark statue was located at the end of the hallway. All in all, the passageway had a haunting feel to it.

The two figures, one of which was a male and the other a female, continued to saunter through the lobby. An ambiance of silence and vagueness stilled all around them, but it didn't seem to matter to them. Without any show of tentativeness, they continued moving forward. A sharp clacking resonated, echoed, throughout the vicinity of the hallway, as the high heels of the glass diamond embedded black strap sandals came in contact with the polished cream marble floor.

The female, who appeared to be in seventeens and eighteens, followed the older man in front as it was expected of her. She wore a strapless tight black velvety sequin dress. Rhinestones, and cut glass diamond were embroidered towards the upper and lower edges of the dress. Thin velvet strips, embedded with red stones, inter weaved in a x-shape both in front of the middle abdomen and back area making the dress appear as if was a two-piece tied together by ropes. On her right hand, she wore designed silver-white circular designed-wristlet that reached up to her elbows. It was a wire shaped, adorned with small rounded glittering diamond, black and green stones, with diminutive silver leaves.

Her ambiguous face lingered hidden within the shadows of the darkness, until the scintillating moonlight fell on her. Sapphire-blue eyes stood out in contrast to her entire face. Suntanned facial features, cherry-red lips, and medium length silky jet-black wavy tresses moved about from side to side as she walked gracefully, with poise, towards the end of the corridor. Her jet-black hair was separated towards her right side, and the stray hairs and the black bangs that fell upon her cobalt blue eyes gave a more mystifying allure to her. The hair around the center of her head was slightly raised to give an appearance of bun, with the rest of hair falling back or sides. All in all, any male who meet her would confess that she was most beautiful female that his eyes landed upon.

The male, appearing in his early forties, on the other hand, had a fair complexion with medium build height. Dirty-blonde hair with magenta red-pink streaks at the bottom (tied in a pony-tail), narrow parrot-beak shaped nose, deep chocolate-brown eyes, and thick brown lips graced his face. A deep moon shaped scar ran from his left eye to the cheek.

"Why does he want to meet me again?" The stillness around the pair was broken, when the female voiced the questioned in a mellifluous tone.

"Hidoshi-sama wants to talk to you. That's all he told me on the phone." The male answered in straightforward manner.

"Oh! I see!" The young girl replied mysteriously.

The duo continued to walk quietly once more, and then turned left at the end of the corridor. Walking towards the end of the hallway, they found themselves in front of a staircase. Every single stair of the stairway was covered with a light golden-brown colored carpet. Refined and smooth, the balustrade had a dark-chocolate brown color coating painted on it. A small glass chandelier, attached to the light yellow-cream colored wall, brightened the vicinity, giving a respite from the endless darkness the pair was aware of.

Climbing up the small flight of stairs, they came in front of a large brown polished door. A large burgundy-red terracotta pot, with a green plant, was placed before them. Towards the left side, a large white colored, floral depicted sofa was placed in the lounge for the guests. Two single chairs of same design were situated on the opposites, adjoining the large sofa. A coffee table lay, with a golden colored bud vase full of freshly picked flowers, in the midst of the sofas. The urn contained variety of different flowers including yellow and purple pansies, red, pink, and white roses, hyacinth, marigolds, and white lilies.

The pair went past, and now stood in front of the large, glazing brown door, both of them completely oblivious to the dark shadow following them.

Knock, knock.

The male knocked on the door two times. Two to three minutes later, the small golden-coated eye door unbolted, and another male’s eyes were seen. He had light-grey eyes

"Password?!!" The grey-eyed man inquired in a thick, scratchy, accent. The grey-eyed man looked somewhat exasperated, from the way he was staring down on them.

"Virgin-beauties!!" The girl replied in a straightforward, candid, tone. There wasn’t even a single indication in her countenance, both oral and nonverbal, that she was exasperated at the way grey-eyed man conversed with them.

The grey-eyed man opened the large brown door to let the pair come in.

"What do you want, Daisuke? You know that I am busy at the moment!!" The grey-eyed man asked, a bit more courteously than before, though annoyance and displeasure was still apparent in those eyes. His messy creased grey-white shirt was not completely buttoned up, and the fastener of his black silk pants was still unzipped halfway through. Raito tried to hide this by pulling the creased shirt over those pants. The large man, in his late-thirties, had flat face, dirty brown hair, narrowed eyes and nose, thick lips and had thick flabby skin, made him look quite unattractive.

"Hidoshi-sama wants to meet her now, Raito!!!" Daisuke emphasized strongly, as he pointed towards the black-haired girl he was with.

Leering with a licentious gaze, and in a teasing way, Raito said, “You really are as beautiful as the other’s say. No wonder, Hidoshi-sama, has all of your undivided attention. He really picks girls with great care!!!” He tried to force the girl nearer to him by pulling her chin so that he could have better look at her.

But before he could even touch her, a blow landed on his abdomen. "Don’t touch me!!!" the girl replied icily.

How dare she!! Raito seethed, and tried to hit her in the face, but Daisuke, with a chilly 'do-this-and-Naraku-Hidoshi-will-make-sure-that-you-will-never-come-or-even-work-here-ever-again' look prevented Raito from hitting her. Few minutes, after the tense moment had passed, Daisuke continued speaking unperturbedly as if nothing happened.

"He also warned to be not to be disturbed during the meeting with her." After saying this, Daisuke stared directly in Raito’s eyes as if to silently verbalize 'you-know-what-I-mean' saying. It looked that Raito got the message, as he allowed them to move forward to continue onto their destination.

Though before they left, Raito yelled, "Next time warn me ahead before dropping out of nowhere, Daisuke!! You know that I’m busy with Izumi right now!!" Raito shouted blatantly.

"Fine!!" Daisuke replied, as he rolled his eyes at the last statement and inwardly contemplated when isn't he busy with a girl. Sex and reading porn is all he cares about.

The black-haired girl and Daisuke crossed the incandescent cream-colored narrow passageway with small white doors, one next to the other on both sides. Sea green colored ‘Do not disturb’ or ‘Busy at the moment. Please, come later on’ cards dangled from the small circular silver doorknobs. Small glass chandeliers placed on the roof provided the radiance as they went to meet Naraku Hidoshi, whose office was located a few stories above from where the duo were.

--XXXX--

TBC.
Chapter end notes: Review please. Constructive criticsm will be appreciated