TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Death Rains Blood by DeathX

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: That dreaded fight started the beginning of the flee form life. Now Sendo is left with the heavy burdon.
Death Rains Blood: Chapter 1

“NOW DIE!” The rouge ninjas called out as they pierced the flesh with a kunai. It could be worse… well, not really. Your family dying right before your eyes, their blood on your clothing, it’s the worst thing ever. These guys didn’t weren’t big fans of my family, so now this is what happens.
The door slammed open and revealed five men in ANBU uniforms. I rejoiced with hope of them finding the killers. I stood up from my weeping on the floor. “The kid…” one whispered. “Put him under custody.” Apparently the leader said. They tied my hands on my back. “What the hell! I’m not a killer! They just left a few minutes ago!” I said as they arrested me. Nobody listened of gave me any sort of attention. A crowd formed outside of my home. Everybody gasped as they saw me being taken away and placed in a mobile jail cell. Confusion, Sorrow, Rage, all filling my body as I realized a lie.
Some minutes later, we arrived at a disclosed location. An ANBU agent pulled me out of the cell.
“Ok, kid, here is the deal, tell us the truth and we’ll only have you under custody for some years. Lie and well….” He said pushing me against a tree and taking out a kunai.
“I don’t discriminate from age” He stated as the raised the kunai to my neck.
“Fine! I am not guilty! The real assassinators left the scene a few minutes after they killed them!”
“Tsk Tsk. Kids like you shouldn’t lie to a big strong ninja man like me.” The man said as he started to get ready to stab me with his kunai.
“I am not kidding!” I yelled. He didn’t care one bit. He raised the kunai in to the air.
“Fine, have it your way.” I said while spreading my arms out. “Kill me if that makes you happy.” I said. He didn’t respond. His kunai was racing toward my body. At that moment life few right before my eyes. Was this death? Where to now? It all seemed too vague.
Blood on the trees, and the floor. The kunai was in the flesh. There was a cold stare from all the others. The ANBU agent that tried to kill me was stabbed by his own tool of death. Yeah, of course I felt like crap. I just took a man’s life. How could I not feel bad? The kunai in my hand was morgue-cold and I still held it as half was in his body. Now I was a criminal. In those few seconds? Impossible. But I had to accept it. Never again would I be identified by Sendo Takigai, no, now I was going to be something like criminal ninja 76940512. But I had to make a choice, run away and live as a runaway, or confess and suffer the brutal time in the prison. By the time he fell to the floor dead, his fellow agents were at his aid. But the decision was made.
I was empty, like a box full of air. So this is what it’s like to be a criminal ninja. I liked it but I didn’t. There were a few stops I would have to make. Nearby Konoha would provide some things I needed to stop for. The day was cloudy and dark grey. The air smelled of fresh rain. But I still walked on. I reached a cliff that overlooked Konoha. I overlooked it for a while.
As I reached the gate I saw guards standing there. The thought of being recognized already haunted me as I walked past the gate. Now I had the problem of being identified. I thought of using another name just in case anyone asks but, I thought that would be too illogical. The streets were filled with ninja I have never seen before. The sun had seemed to go down since the last time I saw it. The time was 8:52 p.m. Exhaustion was starting to hit my body like a pile of bricks on my back. Now I had to decide, stay here for the night or leave. “One night won’t hurt me.” I thought as I walked to an inn. I was kind of nervous. The receptionist asked me a few questions then gave me a key to my room. I scurried to my room. At that time I didn’t have any bags or suitcases. Wondering if the receptionist was suspicious about that, I locked my door and covered the windows. I laid on the bed for a while. It was as soft as a block of butter and you could almost feel your body levitating as if you were on a soft cloud on a spring afternoon. All of it ment nothing now that I had to think and decide. Nothing belonged to me at that time. On the night stand were two things; a book and a folder. Inside the folder was some kind of documents that described some kind of mission report. I placed them in a box under the bed. So what now? Stay here and hope for the best? Keep running tomorrow? I realized that the ANBU agents had a policy for those types of crimes. They would only try to find me after twenty days if they find evidence of a confirmed crime. That was enough to give me a sigh of relieve. Feeling tired and exhausted, I took a shower and fell on my bed and fell asleep.
I awoke to have someone at the door. I looked though the peep hole on the door. On the other side there was a kid with blonde hair along with a pink-haired girl. They both knocked on the door. “Who are you two?” I asked.
“We are looking for something. An important document left behind.” A girl’s voice called.
I suddenly remembered the documents I saw last night. Getting them from the box I called out to them. “I have them. But do not come in until I open the door, until then you won’t get these.” I felt like a real full-fledged criminal now.
“Ok we accept.” Called the girl.
I slowly opened the door and escorted them in. The blonde looked like a goof. The pink-haired looked kind of surprised. I didn’t blame her. I would be surprised if I had to do all this just to get some stupid papers. But, it was necessary, now I had to limit my trust.
“Both of you get against the wall.” I commanded to them. They both got against the wall.
“What are your names?” I asked as I got the documents out of the box.
“Sakura Haruno” Called the pink-haired girl. “Naruto Uzumaki” Called out the blonde.
I handed them the documents.
“Ok, here is the deal. I’m not telling you who I am. I leave today from this town. If you tell anyone that I am here I will come and find you both.” I threatened. But, I felt the threat awfully hollow. I didn’t care. None of those seconds in my life mattered. Suddenly, a giant slap of realization hit me like a stampede of chocobo heading toward me. These guys seemed too easy! These were Konoha ninja. I decided they were to be eliminated at once.
“Ok, Sakura and Naruto, I’ve decided your fates; death.” I stated. They both went into a state of shock. Naruto was apparently the tough guy. He turned around and stated “If you want to get to Sakura-chan you have to get though me…” I tossed a bo-shuriken toward Naruto. I used a rare method. After a few seconds, his sleeve had a cut in it, so did his arm.
“Naruto!” Sakura yelled. I tossed a kunai toward Sakura it took a while but a luck of her hair was sliced off.
“Shut up! Your little boyfriend is alright! If both of you keep talking I swear…! Damn… I don’t care… Damn” I said while gasping. “What the hell did both of you place on me?!” I asked them angrily. “Yeah. I know what both of you are doing! Well it’s not going to work! Where is the damn seal! It’s going to do something soon, right?!” I asked searching for an inexistent object.
Naruto didn’t hesitate to try to hurt me. He tried to punch me with a strong uppercut. I blocked it and started to squeeze his wrist.
“You die first kid!” I yelled to him. I flipped him to the floor and started stepping on his neck. He got free and I kicked him into the hallway. I tried to punch him in the face but, he quickly jumped away and, I hit the wall instead. We were both at the opposite ends of the hallway. Naruto started preparing the move that the fourth invented; Rasengan. His move was an equal to my Kuroi-Zetsumei. This was it, kill or be killed, end or beginning. We charged at each other with unbeatable speeds.
Sakura tried to stop the fight then, all the unavoidable happened in that split second. The fight was over…
Chapter end notes: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the Death Rain. If you cant wait for the second part, I promise i will post it up in less than two days.