TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Legacy of a new hero by Taruno

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is purely fictional.I own nothing but any character that i write in for the story(or Chapter) that is not recognized as a regular Naruto character.
Chapter notes: This chapter is about Taruno and how he moved from one village to another and met Naruto.This chapter is narrated by Taruno.
It was in the afternoon,2:00,2:30 mabey.I was just getting back from a mission with my squad,Squad 21,which consisted of me,Kaseno Morinako,Terania Jinkurano,and Desaro Nasukura,our Sensei. We had been assinged to go to a farm and help out with the daily chores.I got stuck with pig feeding duty.Although, I would have liked to chop the wood,because I could have used my Shadow Clone Justu to speed up the process.But I did that with the pigs so,what's the difference?Anyway, we had just got back when suddenly...Boom! A huge explosion went off,when i realized that the Ninja Academy was doing the "Exploding tags 101" class today. They were doing it outside for two reasons:1.The school would explode. And 2. they don't want something like the Seal Tag incedint to happen again,that teacher was trapped in the class room for a week! Then we decided to go to go to the local Ramen shop.Then,Kaseno and Desaro Sensei decided to go off and train a "Special Jutsu" that Desaro sensei was teaching Kaseno. So Tenaria sugessted that we go to the park and relax.I was fine with that so I said"Sure,that sounds great." So we went and Tenaria asked me if i ever wished that i lived in a different village,and I said, "Yeah, I do". Then I asked her the same thing and she said,"Yes,I do wish that I lived in a different village.Like the Leaf Village". Then I got up from the bench we were sitting on,and said "Well then,let's go". I expected Tenaria to tell me it's not a good idea,but instead,she jumped up and hugged me.She told me she'd pack her things,and when she left, I went to my friend,Kisareno Gekana's house and told him everything. When I told him about Tenaria hugging me, he said, "WHAT!? She hugged you!? You told me that she never hugged you unless you did her a huge favor! Unless....." "Unless what,Kisareno?" "Unless she......forget it,it's impossible." "What? I want to know what you had in mind." "Unless she has a...crush on you or something like that." "Tenaria? No,you were right,that is impossible. She would've told me by now,anyway,I gotta go pack my things." "Bye." "Bye"
Chapter end notes: This chapter didn't get too far in the "leaving the village" part,but it got through a fair amount. well, i'll try and put chapter 2 up tommorrow. later!