TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


He said "no" by Smurd

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto walked through the streets of the village with no destination, before ending up in front of the local bar. Against his better judgment, Naruto walked in, and up to the bar.

A pretty young lady walked up to Naruto. Said young lady was Shellie. Shellie was a girl who Naruto had a fling with a few years back. Back when times were simpler.

r0;Hey Naruto.r1;
r0;Hey, Shellie.r1;
r0;What'll it be?r1;
r0;A shot and a brew, Shellie, and keep em coming.r1;
r0;I've never really known you to drink much, are you s-r1;
r0;Yes, I'm sure.r1;
r0;Okay, but take it easy, okay?r1;

Naruto downed one drink after another, not only becoming accustomed to, but enjoying the burn of the alcohol in his throat. It was...soothing.

Twenty minutes later, Shellie cut him off.

r0;Naruto, it's not healthy, you'll get poisoned, you've had enough.r1;
r0;Shellie, I don't even feel anything!r1; Naruto protested. And that was the truth, he wasn't feeling anything, he was hurt so much that the alcohol had seemingly no effect.

r0;I don't care, Naru-kun, I don't want you to get hurt.r1;
r0;I couldn't be any more hurt than I am right now.r1;
With that, Naruto turned and walked out of the bar.

He decided to head home. But took a detour that led him right by the local convenience store. He walked in and out with two bottles of brown liquor, maybe it would be enough to suffice.

By morning, both bottles were empty and laying in the floor, next to the bed, on which Naruto was laying, half-asleep, half in a drunken coma.

The sun poured through the window, (which, in Naruto's drunken state, he'd neglected to cover.) and onto his face.

He awoke with a groan and sat up. He grabbed his head, all night long, he'd had the same dream over and over.

But the thing was, it wasn't a dream, exactly, it was more less the VCR in his mind replaying the events of the night before over and over and over.

Play, stop, rewind, play, stop, rewind. Over. And. Over. Again.
All he could hear was Sasuke's voice, screaming at him to leave, to get out, to remove himself from his sight.

When Naruto awoke with this thought, a tear began to roll down his face, but he wiped it away before it had a chance.

He needed a shower, his skin greasy from the rough night.
He stood from his bed and realized that he'd fallen asleep with all his clothes on. Just as well, sometime in the night, he'd kicked off his blanket, and probably would have gotten cold.
Naruto walked to his bathroom, stripped down, and stepped in the shower. The water fell over his body. It was hot, too hot, actually, but he didn't care, he enjoyed the pain, it got rid of the pain in his heart, at least.

He stepped out of the shower, dripping wet, and pulled on his clothes, not caring to dry himself. He walked back outside and back to the store form last night.

He walked up to the counter with four bottle of liquor.
r0;Party tonight, Bud?r1; The store clerk asked.
r0;Somethin like that...r1;
r0;Can I see some ID?r1;
r0;Do you need tor1;
r0;Well, yea, you look sorta young.r1;
r0;Yea, here ya go.r1; Naruto reached in his pocket and pulled out his ID.
r0;Ok, and here you gor1; The clerk handed Naruto his ID and the four bottles of alcohol.

Naruto carried the bottles back to his house and popped one open. He'd slept late, it was 4 in the evening, it was late enough.