TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha High School by Kahana

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It is around 1:30 P.M. on Friday. The bell had just rung for 5th period. Lockers being slammed, footsteps, and chatter can be heard through the hallways. The final classroom door is closed and a very familiar 14 year old boy's voice can be heard coming in through the hallway entrance. "Not again, not again!"

He can be heard running through the hallway and stop at a door with the sign English I on it. He slammed the door open, squatting down, his arms outstretched, huffing. "I'm here! Don't count me tardy just yet!!" Silence spread across the classroom. Everyone was staring back at him, including Asuma, who was in the front with the clipboard taking attendance. Most of the class then burst out into laughter. The boy would stand up straight, hmphing and crossing his arms. Sasuke would turn back around, overlapping his palms on his desk.

Sasuke: Hum. Loser.

Asuma:*checks him present* Alright. That's enough. Now get to your seat, Naruto; and close the door behind you?

Naruto pushed the door back and headed up to his seat in the third row on the first seat; who beside him on the first seta on the second row was Sakura Haruno, his best friend since 1st grade. They were now in the 9th grade.

The class had calmed down now, as Asuma put the clipboard on the pedistool and turned around, starting to write notes on the blackboard. Everyone there was required to wear the school uniform, which was: For guys, the pants were gray and there was red linen on the sides. There would be a button and zipper at the regular spot. The shirt, it would be a polo with a white undershirt. There would be red linen on the collar and bottom of the shirt. The rest of it would be gray as well. The only difference for the shirt for the girls, would be that there was a small upward v cut to make it look more feminine. Instead of pants, the girls would be required to wear a simple knee-length skirt. The red linen would be on the bottom of the skirt in swirls, to make it decorative. There would be a small zipper on the side. As again, the rest of the skirt would be gray. Of course, there would be pockets on the shirts and the pants. As for the shoes, the students could wear any type they choose. If anyone was caught at school during the weekday, however, they'd get an ASD. The staff, however, don't have to wear uniforms, which made some students think it wasn't fair. Since you know Naruto, all his clothes were real wrinkly. Sakura made a small adjustment by adding a red ribbon around her pink hair, with her long bangs in front as usual. It would be tied on top.

This day was just like any other day so far. Choji was eating his potato chips, Shikamaru was sleeping, Hinata was staring at Naruto. Same old, same old. Naruto turns around sideways in his chair and holds up his right hand over the right side of his mouth, whispering to Sakura, who was busy writing down the notes.

Naruto: Hey, Sakura-chan. I have to tell you something.

Sakura would reach over her right fist real quick and send a quick punch in his gut and quickly take back her arm.

Sakura: Not right now. We have to take these. Just tell me after class, alright?

Naruto winced as anime tears trolled down his face. He put on a goofy smile at the end though and nodded, taking out a paper and pencil from his backpack.

Class was almost over now, only 15 mins left of class which meant that it was almost the weekend. Naruto was staring over at the clock nervously, sweating. He would be watching as the red thin hand would switch from second to second.'Come on come on come on..!' He would be thinking that. "Alright, put away your notes for a pop quiz." Naruto's face dropped once he heard that. He would stand up and slam his palms on his desk.

Naruto: Are you serious!?

Asuma: *started handing out the quiz paper and turned around towards him* OR you could go to the principle's office, Naruto.

Depressed lines formed on Naruto's head as he slowly sat back down, frowning.

Naruto: No, sir. I'm sorry..

Shikamaru yawned, waking up as he saw the papers being handed out. He took one and passed them back.

Shikamaru: Ugh, pop tests. What a drag.*yawns*

Everyone now had a quiz paper and asuma pulled out the Q&A booklet. "Okay, class. Question #1: Who was the god that struck down Odyssious' ship with lightning?" Pencil writings could be heard as people wrote down their answer. Naruto picked up his pencil proudly. 'Hey..! I know this one, this is easy!' He wrote down his answer as well. "Number 2: What were the beasts called that would lure you over with their beautiful singing then kill you?' More marks could be heard. Naruto threw his hands on top of his head with his mouth wide open in a panic. 'Aahhh! I forgot that one!!' 12 more questions had been asked, and now Asuma was at his desk grading the papers.

Sakura looked over at Naruto, who had his head down, his hands covering it, nervously.

Sakura: Naruto?

She was distracted though by a bunch of random cheering. She turned around to see Sasuke Uchiha and Rock Lee having a push-up contest to see who could do more. Sasuke started to beat him by doing more. Lee's arms started to stop moving and shake, then fell down to the floor. A bunch of fangirls cheered for Sasuke as he got up. Neji and Tenten were also there, so Tenten helped Lee get back up.

Sasuke:*puts his hands in his pockets and walks off* Huh. Waste of my time.

Tenten: Lee, are you alright? You know you shouldn't of challenged him..

Lee:*pulls his arms back from her* I am fine..*also walks off*

Asuma: Alright, their graded. Some of you could of done alot better.

The students who were up went back to their seats to get the results. Naruto shot his head up, curiously. When Asuma got to Naruto, he handed his paper to him backwards.

Asuma: *smiling* You did alot better, Naruto. Though I know you could've done better. Good job.

Naruto would watch as Asuma would walk off and turn the paper over to see his grade. His eyes brightened up with joy as he leaped onto the seat with his feet on it, giggling holding the paper to him. Some of the class started to laugh again.

Asuma: Enough!!

Sakura: Naruto, you idiot. Get down before you get in trouble.

Naruto hops off the seat and sat back down, leaning over towards her with the goofy smile on his face.

Naruto: Sakura-chan!Sakura-chan! Look!!

Naruto would hold up his paper for her to see. On the top right corner would be a 70 with a big red circle around it.

Naruto: So? So? What'd you make, Sakura-chan!?

Sakura looked down at her paper resting on the desk. She would pick it up and show it to him, sticking her tongue out, a bit depressed. On hers, there would be 95 on it. She would take it back and place it back on her desk.

Naruto:Ahh, that's alright, Sakura-chan! I'm sure you still made the highest in the class! ^^

Sakura sighed shortly, closing her eyes.

Sakura: Thank you, Naruto.*she said that somewhat undoubtingly*

Sasuke: Yo, Loser. Sakura.

Both of them would twitch and look over to the side to see Sasuke right in front of them with his paper.

Sakura: Oh, uh-- H-Hi Sasuke...^^

Naruto: *would see sakura's reaction and look down sadly, frowning, darkness covering his eyes*...

Sasuke: So, Naruto. What'd you make? Probably a failing grade, as always.*he said that with a slight smirk*

Naruto:*pirked up, and would smirk straight back up at him* Actually, I didn't. *would hold out his paper to him, with a big confident smile on his face*

Sasuke: Well, I guess there's a first time for everything.

An annoyed mark appeared on Naruto's head as he heard that.

Naruto:*smiles challengingly* What'd YOU make, Sasuke?

Sasuke would turn his head and chuckle as he'd throw his paper in naruto's face. On it was a big 100 on it. Depressed anime lines would spread on Naruto's and Sakura's faces.

The final bell had finally rung and people were already almost gone. Naruto and Sakura picked up their bookbags and left their test on the stool as they walked out. They started down the hallway.

Sakura:*!*Ah, Naruto. You wanted to tell me something earlier?

Naruto:*flinches, having a small flashback of sasuke coming up and sakura. Smiles fakely up at her* Uhh--nah, it's nothing sakura-chan.

Sakura:*tilts her head at him* Are you sure?

Naruto:*nods shortly with the fake/sad smile still on* Yeah--, besides it's--

??:*loudly but also soft* Uhm---uh..N-Naruto-kun...!

Naruto and Sakura would stop and turn around to see who it was that had just called him. The person standing there was
Chapter end notes: Disclaimer: I do not own this show or any of these characters. Everything here is of their respective owner. The owner is of no way in contact of this author, or any of the sort.