TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Your Not Alone by sephirothsslave

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto, and do not profit from writing this story.

This story is based on a dream that I had last night. Yes there is a guy that I like, who just happens to sit right behind me in English.
It was just another boring day in English, Naruto sitting in his seat drawing on the paper that he was supposed to be taking notes on. It was so hard for him to concentrate knowing that HE sits behind him. He, being the guy that Naruto has a major crush on. Yes that's right a GUY, a certain brown headed boy that had this wild and almost animalistic disposition radiating off of him. Kiba, the boy that had just recently started being his friend after two years of teasing him.

"Naruto." said the English teacher trying to get his attention. "Naruto...Naruto!"

"Huh?" Naruto said snapping out of his dazed state.

"I asked you what Eurylochus said to Odysseus's men to make them eat the sun cattle."

"I-I...." Naruto stumbled to find an answer but couldn't come up with anything reasonable enough to tell the teacher.

"Next time I call on you, you better be paying attention."

The teacher went on to pick another kid; whom told the class that Eurylochus would rather die by sea than starve to death. This made Naruto think a little bit. How did he want to die? Drown? Starve? No, he wanted to die in somebody's arms so he wouldn't be lonely in his final moments on the earth.

Not thinking about how quiet the room was now Naruto blurted out, "I want to die in somebody's arm. So that I will know that i didn't die alone."

That certain statement made most of the kids in his class start laughing. Actually it was only the boys, excluding one, Kiba.

Kiba just reacted with one whipsered statement. "You can die in my arms, Naruto, that way you won't be alone. You would be with someone that loves you..."

Although everyone else didn't hear this statement because of all their laughter, Naruto did. He heard every single breathtaking word that escaped Kiba's lips. Naruto felt his heart leap, taking flight, and reaching for the heavens to touch the golden wings of an angel. But was it love as in love, love? Or was it a friendly type of love? At this thought Naruto started to worry. What if he didn't mean it like he had hoped? No, he musn't of such things. He thought for a while about what to do. After about five minutes he came up with a solution. he would confront kiba about his statement after class. he checked the clock, only ten minutes left. Ten long minutes for every couple secnds he would check the clock.

When the bell did ring he packed his stuff and waited for Kiba to start heading.

"Hey, Kiba, can I talk to you for a second?" he said walking next to the boy.

"Sure." was the quick reply that Naruto got from the boy.

Together they walked out of the classroom and to Kiba's locker.

"What do you want talk talk about?" Kiba asked while getting the stuff he would need for next bell.

" Well... I kind of heard what you whispered about me dying in your arms."

Hearing this, a panic stricken look plastered itself to Kiba's face.

"So....you know that I like you?"

Naruto's eyes started to water hearing this statement. He had come to fall so much in love with the boy now in front of him. That knowing Kiba likes him also, he just felt so good.

"What's wrong, Naruto? Why are you crying? Do you not like me back?" Kiba was about to start crying himself. infact he started to fell tears slip down his own face.

"No it's not that," Naruto said wiping his face with his sleeve. "I love you Kiba. Ever since you started being my friend I have come to love you more and more. Each time I think of you I just fall deeper and deeper into the endless hole you have put me in."

With this statement Kiba chuckled and then moved his head in for a kiss. Their lips met and they melted together. Wrapping his hands around Naruto's head he deepens the kiss.

After a couple of minutes they broke apart for air. A couple of kids were watching. A few teachers were shaking their heads at the two. But it didn't matter to them. For they had found out that they shared such a strong love for each other. Leaning in Naruto pressed his forehead to Kiba's, whispering the first thing that came to his head.

"Kiba, I want to be your everything. I want to spend a life time together."

"We will Naruto, and in the end we will hold eachother; sharing what little time we will have left on this planet."

Knowing this they walked to second bell together. Thinking about the future, forgiving past fights between the two, and living in the moment knowing that everything was perfect. Even if it was just for the moment, even if one of them were to die in a week, They would both remember the beautiful moment that they shared together.