TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Christmas Wish by doodlelover

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
He stood in the cold winter air as the snow flakes fell onto his head and nose. He took in a breath of air and sneezed as the cold air stung his nose. The sky was a bleak gray color and the trees were bare and lifeless.



Sighing the blond continued to walk through the village listening to the bustling sounds the city of Konoha and the sound of his shoes crunching the snow on the ground. Christmas was tomorrow and he wasn't looking forward to it. He had friends and people that cared about him now but they were all off with their lovers and families. But he had no one.



Naruto looked from side to side lightly smiling as the people around the city conversed and wished each other well. At least no one else had to share in his loneliness. That made him slightly happier.



He reached his apartment and threw off his coat and other wet winter clothing. Changing into dry clothes he made himself some hot chocolate and sat on his coach. When he finished with his cup he gently set it down and a picture frame on the table caught his eye. He picked it up and smiled at it.



In it was a picture of team seven. His eyes flicked from Kakashi to Sakura and then fell to linger on Sasuke. Sasuke, the one that tried to kill him, Sasuke, the one that left the village to go to Orochimaru. Sasuke, the one he would have done anything to bring back. His best friend.



He played back the scenes when he had see him last. It was only a week ago. They had met up with him when they were sent on a mission to capture a rogue ninja. It was then they had bumped into him. He was tracking down Itachi and he was almost caught up to him. His team that consisted of Sakura, Sai and Kakashi had offered to help, but he refused saying he had broken his ties with the leaf and needed no assistance in killing his brother.



He yelled at Sasuke after that. Telling him that he would need help against Itachi. But he was ignored. They fought and in the end Naruto had lost, again. Sasuke told them to stop chasing him. To give up. When he refused Sasuke held a sword to his throat threatening him.



'If you don't I'll kill you.'



He remembered those words had stung. And those dark emotionless eyes had bore onto his soul. He walked into his bedroom and sat on the edge of his bed. Leaning down he retrieved a small box from under it. The bow was fumbled a bit showing it had already been opened once. An orange box with a dark blue bow. He laughed at the colors. A low bitter laugh.



He clutched it in his hands. Tears starting to streak down his face.



Inside was a note. A small carefully worded note.



Alone in his room sobs started to echo off the walls.




'Never let your dream die, Naruto.'









But he had to.










Because his dream was already dead.



-----*-----



Hope that was angsty enough for you...cause i didn't think it was...but ya i will leave it for your minds to wonder what happened. and naruto will never have his wish and no matter what christmas will never be happy for him. yep i actually did a chritmas fic! yay! not one of my best, but i try...reviews please!


~lemon