TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Replacement by Yumi

[Reviews - 94]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Me no own Naruto. It says so in the summary!! Xp

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed the last chapter! It was fun writing. Now you get to see the result of that. . . X3 Enjoy!! PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!!!!!!!! XD

- Yumi ^__^
Three: Friday Morning





“Sakura,”

“Hi, Sasuke-kun!”

“I would like to introduce you to a friend. May I bring him tonight?”

“Of course! I’ll call the restaurant and add a person!”

“Thank you. I appreciate it.”

“Who are you bringing?”

“My new partner from work.” Sasuke said, liking the wording he put. He would likely be able to make a smarmy remark later on that was sure to break the poor girl’s heart. He didn’t care, really.

“Cool! I’ll see you tonight then!”

“Haa, ja na.” Sakura giggled and hung up the phone. Sasuke sighed, but smiled. He would enjoy tonight’s crashing of worlds. . . But his accomplice would be an entirely different issue. Right now he needed to focus on how to handle the blonde. After all, Naruto wasn’t exactly the most cultured of men.


**-**-**

(Thursday night)



Sasuke walked into the sex shop and immediately walked toward the unoccupied blonde at the counter. This was serious business he was about to pursue and there was only one way to get and secure Naruto’s attention. . .

“Oi, ursurakontachi.” Sasuke began. Naruto growled at the nickname.

“Teme, what?”

“I need some assistance.”

“Like taking that stick out of your ass? No thanks. Get your girlfriend to do it for you.”

“She’s the stick up my ass, baka.” Sasuke said. Naruto raised an eyebrow.

“Really?”

“I’m trying to get rid of her. I need your help.”

“How am I supposed to help you dump her?”

“It’s not so simple as just dumping her.” Sasuke said, looking around to see if anyone was in the store. “I’m getting out of. . . marrying her.”

“Dude,” Naruto said, smirking. “You’re in deep shit. When did you propose?”

“I didn’t!” Sasuke said, trying to compose himself. “It’s a long story, but I’m led to believe that I’m going to be forced to marry her.”

“By who?!”

“Family and a Will.”

“Whose will?!?”

“Both my parents are dead.”

“Oh,” Naruto said. “Sorry, I didn’t know.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Sasuke. “It’s been years. I’m over it.”

“So, your parents’ will says you have to marry your girlfriend?”

“No, it says I have to marry by the age of twenty-one in order to get the family business and house.”

“How old are you now?”

“Twenty. I have three months before I turn twenty-one.”

“Whoa, so you have to marry her!”

“Yeah, but I’ve been trying to dump her for seemingly forever.”

“Then just find some other girl to date!”

“Then I’ll be forced to marry that girl.”

“Oh. . . yeah.” Naruto said, “So, what am I supposed to do?”

“. . .” Sasuke swallowed hard, trying not to let his words get ahead of him. “Naruto, I need you to act for a little while.”

“Act?”

“As my. . . partner.”

“Partner??” Naruto said, not liking how it sounded, but still rather clueless.

“Will. You.” Sasuke ground out. “Be. My. Fake. Boy. Friend?”


Naruto froze.


“Uh. . . What??”

“Oh, fuck it!” Sasuke said, his composure breaking. “Naruto, I need you to act like we’re lovers for three months so that I don’t have to marry that annoying, pink-haired bitch!!”

“That’s what I thought you said.” the blonde said, sighing. “So, why me?” Sasuke blinked.

“W-what?”

“Why me? I’m sure you have other friends who would help you out. Why did you pick me?”

“Wait, you’re not. . . against the idea?” Sasuke asked.

“Not really. I’d hate it if I had to marry someone I didn’t like. Besides, you may be a bastard, but you’re kinda hot.”

“Did you just–”

“Say you’re hot? Yes.” Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

“Are you–”

“Bi? Yes.” Naruto said, smiling. Sasuke’s jaw dropped.

“I cannot believe I just walked into–”

“A relationship with someone who might actually like you? HAH!” Naruto said, laughing. “Com’on, I’m not that stupid. We’d never work out, and I totally know that.” Sasuke sighed in relief.

“Thank gods.” he said, running a hand through his hair. “So, you agree?”

“If you tell me why you chose me.”

“Well,” Sasuke began. “I did have other people who could have helped me, but there were things about the person, the potential relationship, or the family that wouldn’t have been good in this instance. The only other person who I knew who wouldn’t look like I just hopped into a bar and grabbed someone was you.”

“Won’t your family get a little suspicious because you’re dating a guy?”

“Not really. The one who’s enforcing the Will is gay himself.”

“So, what if you don’t marry?” Naruto asked. “You won’t get the business and house, right?”

“No. They can’t deny me my inheritance because I can’t procreate.” Sasuke said. “Maybe if I find someone later on I’ll marry and have kids, but I can’t make that permanent decision right now. That’s why I need to pretend.”

“Sure. So how are we breaking the news?”

“I’m seeing Sakura tomorrow evening. We’re going to dinner, and I believe that she’ll be informed that she’s going to be Mrs. Sasuke Uchiha. I’ll bring you along and break her heart and inform my guardian that I cannot marry you, as are the laws of the state. Besides, even if he did force me to go to Massachusetts and wed there he would never approve of you.”

“Gee, thanks.”

“No offense, but you’re not Uchiha material.”

“Yeah yeah, whatever.” Naruto said, smirking. “I’m sorry I’m not all white-collared like you.”

“Which will be a slight problem, too.” Sasuke said. “This restaurant we’re going to will likely be a very expensive one. Sakura has made that a rather annoying habit. Do you have a suit?”

“The last one I owned fit me when I was about five.” Naruto said. Sasuke sighed.

“What are you doing tomorrow afternoon?”

“I have some classes, but that’s it.”

“Can you skip them?”

“For what??”

“We’re going to buy you a suit. Trust me, even if you’re just pretending to date me, you’re going to have to attend a lot of formal functions. You’ll get your milage out of it.” Naruto sighed and pulled out his orange cellphone.

“I’ll call Gaara and tell him to take notes for me.”

“Gaara? You know him?”

“Yeah, he’s my best friend.”

“I see.” Sasuke said, turning away. Sasuke and Gaara had a bit of a history together, though it was hardly friendly. Gaara’s older brother, Kankuro, and Itachi had once had a fling when they were in high school (mainly to get girls to swoon over them). Girls had tried to pair the younger boys up together as well, and it was a disaster. Gaara was a bit unstable and ended up hurting both Sasuke and the fangirl Gaara originally tried to injure. Since then, he and Gaara tried as much as possible to keep their distance. “How did you meet him?”

“He lived across from the foster-care center when I was a kid.” Naruto said, putting the phone to his ear. “We used to get into all sorts of trouble, especially when we ran away for the afternoons.”

“Saa,” Sasuke said, going behind the counter and pulling out his Time magazine.



**-**-**


“Oi, teme!” Naruto said, trying to catch up to Sasuke as the brunette stalked out of the car and toward the mall. “Wait up!”

“No, you hurry. The store is going to be busy around this time of day.”

“Sasuke, it’s Friday in the middle of the morning. Why would it be busy?”

“It’s not just a suit store. It’s all formal attire. Women in this part of town don’t have to work and spend their time getting expensive clothing. Furthermore, it IS a Friday. There’s likely dinner parties and business functions tonight or tomorrow, and this store isn’t open on the weekends.”

“That’s stupid.”

“It’s always been that way.” Sasuke said, crossing the parking lot to get to the door. “Let me handle the clerks.”

“Whatever.” Naruto said. “How expensive are we talking?”

“It will boggle your mind.”

“Try me.” Naruto said. Sasuke turned around, his hand on the door handle, and pointed toward the suit he was wearing.

“This is my cheapest suit from this store. It’s a $400 suit.” Naruto’s jaw dropped.

“$400?!?”

“Yes, and we’re not getting you my cheapest suit.”

“I hope you’re helping me pay for this!”

“I’ll foot the bill, don’t worry.” the Uchiha said. “A little money is worth the trouble you’re saving me for finding and hiring a lawyer.”





Sasuke and Naruto left the store at noon, having spent three hours there to get the suit tailored, and had spent a grand total of $1017.84 for the jacket, pants, tie, shoes, shirt, belt, and handkerchief to go in the breast pocket. Regardless of the cost, Naruto would look damned good that evening.

“Ano sa,” Naruto said, holding his suit as if it was contaminated. “Are you sure this is okay?”

“Yes.” Sasuke said. “I hope you know that I don’t work because I have to. I work because it’s boring otherwise.”

“Sheesh, did your family work for the yakuza or something?” Sasuke glared slightly.

“No, my family runs a fast-growing business, which my brother is president of currently. My parents left us a huge sum of money as well, so we’re set for life basically.”

“So, it just gets boring at home?”

“More or less. I live by myself.”

“Oh.” Naruto said. “Hey, just as a question, I’m not going to have to move in with you or anything, right? I mean, this is just to dump that other girl and make sure you don’t have to marry, right?”

“You’ll move in with me only as a last resort to convince them that I’m seriously not marrying.” Naruto sighed in relief.

“Good. Ero-sennin would kill me.”

“Why?”

“He thinks I’m gonna contract AIDS if I start living with a boyfriend.”

“Oh.” Sasuke said. “But he knows why you’re doing this, right?”

“Yeah, but he thinks I might loose control over myself and fuck you.” Sasuke glared.

“If you so much as touch me I’ll break your neck.”

“That’s an empty threat.” Naruto said. “Well, at least until you turn twenty-one.”

“Then it won’t be.” Sasuke promised, opening the car door and sitting in the driver’s seat. “You can put that in the back.” Naruto sighed and hung the suit.

“So, what now?”

“Now we’re going back to my place.”

“For what?”

“Training.”

“Huh??”

“Etiquette training.”



TBC...


**-**-**


Notes:

Haa, ja na: Yeah, see you later.

Oi: Hey

Usurakontachi: dead last, or looser

Teme: Bastard

Ano sa: Hey you. It’s more of a way to get your attention than saying “HEY YOU!!”

a/n: Yay! Another one finished!! I got 8 reviews since the last time I posted!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!! ^__^ So, obviously the next chapter is going to be about the evening dinner. . . Hope you all can’t wait to see Sakura cry!! XD (I’m so evil! X3)

PLEASE LEAVE A RATING AND REVIEW!! ^___^ They make me very happy.