TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hidden Love by Arconin

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sasuke sighed. Sakura wouldn't leave him alone, but then again, what else is new? Sasuke cared for her, yes, but he was dating Temari now, and she was dating naruto, so why wouldn't she just leave him the fuck alone? Sakura continued to whisper private matters into his ear, stopping only to nibble at his neck, cause him to coo reflexively. Sasuke looked over and saw Gaara and Choji watching, and quickly walked off.

Sasuke walked out the doors of Konoha High, and into the courtyard to relax. Sasuke laid down on a hill to think.

'Why did she have to do that right then, and there?' he thought,
'Gaara was looking right at us!' He sighed again. Sasuke loved Gaara, but was afraid to tell him, scared that the handsome sand shinobi wouldn't feel the same way about him. Plus he didn't want to put up with people calling him gay, he did have a short fuse and he didn't need more trouble after what happened with Sakura after school.

Sasuke didn't remember falling asleep, nor did he remember going home, but he remembered his dream vividly. He was laying in a field under a bright blue sky, when Gaara walked up and laid beside him, entwining their fingers. Sasuke smiled as Gaara leaned over to and kissed him softly before...

"SASUKE-TEME!" suddenly Sasuke was wide awake as Naruto beat on his front door. Sasuke got out of bed and opened the door.

"What do you want?" He growled, not appreciating being interrupted from his dream.

"It's Gaara! He hung himself...and he left this note." Naruto replied before handing him a piece of paper. Sasuke opened it wondering what could make Gaara do such a thing

I can't get him off of my mind. How she wants him, teases him, and he continues to refuse. He can never be mine, even when he is no one else's. He is all I think of....his soft hair, his smile, his smooth body....I can barely take it. How I do long to hold onto him and keep him close uttering the words that just want to escape my lips. This obsession rips away at my heart and mind. I can never be his, and he can never be mine. Every night I close my eyes and hope the next morning I can awake beside of him and see his smiling face. These are all but fantasies within my own dreams. I stand back in the crowd of people and observe him. As long as he is happy so am I. He knows not of this envy, this lust for him. He doesn't realize my feelings for him, but oh...how sweet he is. He and I can never, but my love is forever.

Sasuke finished the letter and handed it back to Naruto before slamming the door in his face. He walked back to his bed and fell on it, tears running down his face.

The next day Sasuke woke up early and put on a black suit, before going to Gaara's funeral. He had something he had to do.

Everyone got quiet as he walked in, and Temari glared at him. He didn't care, not anymore, not about her, or anyone else. He walked over to the casket and looked down at Gaara.

'I'm sorry I never told you, I'm sorry I was afraid...and I'm sorry i never did this.'

Sasuke bent down and kissed Gaara's lips as a single tear fell off onto Gaaras cheek. With that, Sasuke stood back up, and left. His heart was broken, and his love gone forever.