TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hell by Seins_Sorrow

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I know such a proper introduction as this one is not needed for a story with such a harsh title. I don't know what but I do know why it has such a hard hitting affect on your mind...
The Tale Of The Fallen Deizona Genji Clan. -Oynz
Chapter notes: Hello, My name is Deizona Genji of the infamous Genji clan. Located in Iwagakure.My mother; Hiro Genji is the top medical ninja in the village. My Father Dason Genji is a Jounin and the head of the police departement in the village. I 'am writing to you because there is a problem in the village...I need your help...It's a sick world in this small little village.
.:Deizona POV:.

I woke up at the sound of birds outside my window...Cardinals, I love those birds red and full of life. I got out of bed and opened my window. I walked back to my bed and made it up. I looked at the calendar.

"Great..."I hate the first day of shcool, it never made sense. All these kids so happy..and for what? I shruged the subject off and headed into the bathroom for a warm shower. I turned the water up, it was not burning my skin but it stung as it fell on my face. I got out and wraped a towel around me. and locked my door. I was picking out my clothes. I guess the best part about this school is we get to wear our clothes until the uniform colors were choosen. I picked out some black pants and a black shirt. The pants were lose but clung to certain portions of my body...damn these curves of mine. I wore a black and red shirt with long sleeves and had a hole where my thumb was to go.

I had my hair down some of it hung into my face and a sled from the world around me only on the left side. That was one thing I liked about my family, we had long black hair. I was happy my hair was the envy of the kids in my village it was hair and silky, I had a few hair bow just in case and red and black ribbions. I grabed my keys and backpack and headed downstairs closing the door behind my. My mother was downstairs in the kitchen drinking tea I hope. I hated when my parents would drink sake so early in the morning.

"Good morning Mother." I said giving her one of those smiles she makes me wear in the morning and in front of people I didn't know.

"Deizona..." I was almost out of the door by then I wanted to try and catch him before I was to late...

"Yes?" I clinched my teeth together. and she was behind me with a bag in her hand. "What's this?"

"Just take it..."She snapped like she always did when you questioned her."It will come int handy."

I nodded and headed out of the door, I didn't realize when I started running but I kept on when I calls from stranger...I hated people in this village. I blinked and there he was and before I knew it I was on the ground and he was standing over me.

"Are you alright?"He calming voice was a mere melody in my mind, his blonde hair flowing gracefully in the wind and his blue eyes sparkled with concern as he had already gathered my things and was helping me up.

"Im...im sorry." I lowered my head to hide my sad eyes."I was in a hurry to see...well thats not an excuse but.."

"No it's alright, Im going to that new school they opened on the other side of the village."His smile was so radiant. "And you?"

"Same...my mother wants me to stay in school so.."I said offering my hands for my things, he handed them to me. His skin was so soft, like a childs.

"Mind if I walk with you? I'am kinda new around here."He clothes proved his statement, he had Long black pants and a fishnet shirt on and a black shirt to cover the flesh. His hair was longer than mine, and his left eyes...wasn't there but a machine.

"Sure."I slipped on my backpack and the bag my mother gave me I put inside. I held out my hand. "My name is Deizona Genji, and you are?"

"Oh me Im Deidara."He smiled again and shook my hand...He is just as perfect as I dreamed.

We walked in silence,on my part but I was listening to him have a converstation with someone. I didn't look up but who ever it was is pretty rude, all they did was grunt and we got to the building it's like they vanished. We walked into this room with it seemed like a million kids, well they all looked about my age or older, 15,16,17 and 18. Besides the teachers we sat at the same table because our first names had the same letter D.

Soon enough there was a dark looking lady that came aross of the room. With a errie grin on her face, she was not too tall but she was no where near short. Her hair was brown along with her eyes.From her figure it looked about that she had three kids. Her name was...

"Mrs. Ito."She interupted my thougth."And I am your vice princpal. You have been given your classes and what you will need in a bag that we sent to your house."

"The bag.."I whispered to myself and pulled it out and it had books and a class transcript. How could all of this fit in such a tiny bag? That question stayed in my head as I realize that backpack my father made me bring was not needed. I looked up and Mrs.Ito was looking at me and gestured her hand for me to come to her. I got up and brought my backpack."Yes?"

"What is that?"She seemed so much smarted when she wasn't talking. "And who are you?"

"It's a backpack...and I am a student..."I didn't mean to have a tone but if she looked around then she would see all the people here the picture is pretty clear."Oh, and my name is Deizona Genji."

As soon as I said that the room was filled with whispers of my name and what importance we were here to this village. She took my backpack.

"What are you doing?"She smiled and opened it and handed me my notebook and my journal. and gave the rest to a smaller lady.

"You will get it back at the end of the day....I don't want you caring it around Ms.Genji." She smiled again and the room was filled with eager face and some scadalous eyes.

"Fine"I sighed and went back to my seat .

"Ms.Genji...don't think your special aorund here because of it...it just that your family is.."She was whispering.

"Don't worry I wont....and my family...are not importnat in this building so do not metion them.Please." After that we were dismissed to our lockers, I walked down the hall and people I didn't even know were smiling and waving at me. I guess it was because of the family I belong to. Gladly that was only from the girls the guys had a completely different outlook on the whole thing. They whistled, threw out dumb phrases like "Hey beautiful" and "Can I walk you to class?" Like I needed an esscort. I just let them down gracfully with a No Thank You.

Hoping I would run into him all day I found my locker, it was next to a purple haired girl, she reminds me of the girl in my exteneded family. I opened my locker and put away my jacket. It seemed like even more heads turned, I forgot how showy this shirt was, My summer was more than productive, it was curvatous. My breast showed out the top. I got my Notebook and Journal and held them to my chest with the bookbag of school supplys hung around my shoulder. I closed my locker to see My god-sister. Setsuki Tanako. She had saphire eyes and dark purple hair, and a sparkling smile...how are we related?

"Dei-chan!!!"She shouted and gave me a big hug. Just as happy hugged her back.

"How did you get here?"After she let me go we started walking to our first class which we had together.

"Ran away."She smirked "My mom let me out here with my guard, Sasori. And I'm staing at your place. My mom called your mom. I thought you knew."

She said more like a statement than a sentence."No, wait The Sasori ?"

"Yeah, why?" I smiled at his name I knew him, he makes puppets and when I was given my first mission I went to get something from him. He became my pretend Nii-san that day forward.

"I know him as all. SO how long are you staing?"She nodded and put up two fingers...?

"One year and six months."She smiled and opened the door to our first class."Until you 15 birthday."

"Aww, you remembered that?"I hated my birhtday, I smiled as soon as I saw Sasori walk in and he waved at me and I wave back He sat in front of Setsuki. I hadn't noticed but Deidara was talking to him as well. The whole time, and was sitting next to him. What made me so unlucky, I got quite as a lamb around the guy..

"Hello Deizona."Sasori was so polite when he spoke like he knew how to make the perfect introduction.

"Hello Sasori-san.Nice to see you again."I lied it was nice it was amazing." Hi Deizona."

"Hey."Deidara, was so cute but when he spoke to me it seemed like he didn't even care I spoke to him, He stared at the girl across the room that was staring at me...why?

"Deizona,right?"I nodded and she stood and bent over on my desk, guys in this school are so horny, all you heard was them gwaking.

"What's up?"She smiled"How's your cousin?"

"Suigetsu?" She blushed at the name"He's fine...why?"

"Oh...just tell him Karin needs him,"I looked at her like I needed more imformation"It's Hebi stuff."

"Okay...is that all?"She nodded and went back to her seat. Class was boring as I expected, The teacher's name was Ichijo... He was okay only because he gave easy homework. We walked down the hall Setsuki,Sasori, Deidara and I. People in the halls watched us like we were a cult or something, well Sasori and Deidara were wearing the same thing and Setsuki wore purple and black. I felt out of place at our lunch table with Deidara sitting across from me, and Sasori by my side just like childhood. Now that I think about it, I knew Sasori and Setsuki all my life. There was one more kid when we were young I don't really remember who he is though.

"Deizona..?"Sasori looked at me and smiled but his smile had concern in it like I was sick or something.

"Huh?" I realize Setsuki was talking to me. "Im sorry Suki-chan, what did you say?"

"I asked what you were doing today after school?" I shrugged and just said sitting at hom.

"Well can we join you"I looked up to see Deidara's smiling eyes on me. And me alone.

"Uh...sure..."I stummbled over my words and blushed."If you guys don't mind that is."

"Of course not. Why would we?"Sasori and Setsuki said at the same time and we laughed.

"Hey, do you guys rememeber the littler cute kid we use to play with?" The sound of my voice was timid and small, they all smiled in amusement. "You remember the cute one that said when they grow up they didn't want to live the life we were chossen?"

"Yes...I do."Sasori said looking at Deidara's face a bright red.

"Actually his in this room..."Sestsuki has the same expression as Sasori

"It's me..."Deidara was blushing I spit out my drink and some got on my pants legs.

"I' am so sorry, Deidara...I have bad memory..that's not a good excuse...dammit!!"I just heard their laughter at my red face and I got my bag and went to change my pants. Good thing in my bag had a extra skirt. I went to the office and the lady at the desk tip toed to my bag and handed me my skirt that bested matched my outfit. A short black skirt, with shreaded sides, I went back in the room and all eyes wear on me..

"Nice skirt."The girl who said that to me was one of Karin's followers, which met she was in the fan club as well "The Genji related to Suigetsu"

"Yeah...."And I sat back down. Sasori was talking to Setsuki and Deidara had his eyes on my Journal, I opened it and wrote something down and handed it to him. It said:

I didn't mean to forget who you were, Im sorry.
He wrote back and had a smile on his face.
It's okay. I take no offense to it...
I didn't believe him.
No, I want to make it up to you...If you honestly knew why I felt so bad....
He smirked, I blushed. By this time we cought Sasori and Setsuki's attention.
Oh really? Why don't you explain it to me...
I blushed even more.
Everyday before school, I would walk around at the same time, in the morning and night just to see...you.
He smiled and chuckled lightly,
Funny, I did the samething. But only because I knew who you were...
Setsuki was giggling at Sasori's comments. "Passing note's is not good to do in school." I smiled and so did Deidara.
I'am honored. I should have told him as soon as I met him.
Really, then honor me. Tomorrow after school.
I blushed
Like A date?
Yes, Like a date...Is that okay?
Of course..come get me, do you know where I live?
Yes I'll be at your window. I bring Sasori to keep Setsuki busy.
Okay.

After that we left school I went to the office but my bag was already gone. They told me my father got it already. I shrugged, I would have thanked her if she was the same lady who gave me my skirt, but she wasn't. I went home the long way hoping to run into him but I stepped out of the building and saw a figure, then off campus and there he was waiting for me.

"Took you long enough...hmph."I blushed, now it's coming back to me..

"Im sorry, Shall we walk the lady said it should rain."He smirked."I wouldn't mind, I love the rain."

"Then we will wait for the rain." I smiled and we started walking , I shudder at the thunder rolling in. I didn't notice but everytime I did he would move closer to me. I blushed, why did I have so many feelings for him...It didn't make sense to me. I wish I knew why. I screamed when the thunder echoed in my ear and slammed my eyes shut. I opened my eyes and I was in Deidaras arms.

"Come on..It's getting closer." He picked me up and dashed down the street we got to my house and no one was there.

"Hello...?" My voice echoed in the empty house, I shurgged. Telling myself only Suigetsu ws here sleeping in the guest room. I walked to my room up stairs and looked back just to make sure Deidara was behind me. We made it upstairs to my room and I threw my backpack to the floor along with my jacket. I took his bag and coat and hung it neatly in my closet. He sat on my bed and layed back. His beatuiful Golden hair spread arcoss the sheets into locks. I went into the bathroom and dried off my hair and combed out the naps. And threw him a towel. He used it to dry the area around his mechanical eye.

"So this is how I make up for getting you caught in the rain."He smiled as I came out of the bathroom, my hair a mess. He laughed. His childlike voice was more mature now. I remember him completely, he stared outside of my window. and waved at Setsuki and Sasori and I went downstairs to let them in. Setsuki laughed at my hair and Sasori smiled.

"You get struck by lightening or something?"Setsuki teased and I pointed up the stairs blushing and She went to see Deidara. Sasori stayed at the foot of the stairs.

"Yes, Sasori-san?"He gave me a concerned look and smirked

"How is it meeting someone you promised to marry?"I could feel my eyes jump out the socket. He smiled at my reaction.

"Excuse me?"He sat at the foot of the stairs."I don't think I heard you correctly."

"Yeah, you did." I sat on the floor."You and Deidara got married when we were kids. In the park. We looked ridiculous."

"And all the adults said it was the cutest thing they had ever seen....Except for my parents, they said it was a disgrace to the family to interact with the mother-less child." Sasori nodded and stood and grabbed my hand and helped me up. We escaped out of the door as if this was some plan I didn't know about, like a secret mission of some sort. Sasori took me to a open feild. This place....is so familiar.

"Do you remember?"I shook my head. "So it's true, they have blocked your memory with this person."He was angry and I could feel his energry, his chakara levels rising. "This girl this isn't the Deizona I knew and grew up with, the same girl who was sent on a mission to my village and found out my secret and swore to never tell a soul or her life belonged to me!!!"

"You mean about your organization?" His eyes went in shock...I don't like being called a fake. "Dawn or red moon. Yes I remember, going to Suna was the day I was sent to kill you, but I was far to weak...emotionally that is."

"Forgive me.."I cut him off lifting my head and smirking.

"You see my mother...Mother. Is a every scary women, she shrieks in the night, and kills in the twilight and for what? To make me stronger, how does this benefit me? I have to watch. But father...Father is the head of his time. And made the allience in Sunagakure and Yukigakure. Which explains why I even know you exist. My mother. The dear sweet women everyone thinks she is...beats me. My strong, determand father...is a sick, disturbed man. I have many secrets to keep, So what makes yours any more important, Sasori!?"I was whimmpering.. no sobbing. No I was mad as hell. " I had to forget Deidara...if I did not his life and my own would be in danger... I'm sorry I didn't speak to you or Setsuki as well."

"Deizona, you did speak to me..."Sasori smiled and helped me up. When I feel down I didn't know. When I turned around there was Deidara and Setsuki, Deidara grabbed me from Sasori's arms and we walked back to my house in silence. Before I could realize I had fallen asleep, it was morning and I was looking out my window.

"Deidara..."

September...



November...



December...

It was christmas time and our first semester was over. I was happy when Mrs. Tanako let me stay with them for a while. I loved it in Sunagakure and the best part was Deidara got to come too!!! Of course Setsuki's father was there but I didn't care for him much. He hated me, but like he hated my mother for marring my father instead of him, but Arashi and Dason are distant cousin...blood isn't always thicker than water.