TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Frozen Heavens by soulshini

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Shiua is a whole arc, ranging from the infultration of Konoha to a prized ninja's death in a later story.
It was nearing night time as the sun was just setting. A girl with long, silver hair and crystal blue eyes, was standing on a branch in a tall tree peering over Konoha. She closed her eyes for a second and then sighed. A small shiver of cold rushed through the air and she vanished. As midnight approached, the girl was standing on the tree again, peering over to the Hokage Mansion, examining it's structure and surrounding securely.
"Shiua, ready?"
"Yeah, Kidou." She closed her eyes again and vanished. Left behind was a small boy who seemed to be only in his early teens, if. He had wrapped around his arm a very strange head band, the brotheran villiage of the Sound, the Echo Village.
A little after midnight, Shiua had entered the Leaf Village. She was nervously twitching every few steps, she was invading the strongest Hidden Village ever, but had just become a Genin. She passed the check in post right beyond the gate, but no more than a few steps after, a man appeared.
"So... You think you can just tip-toe your way in here, right?" said the man who was towering over her. He, too, has very blue eyes. Also, he was wearing a white cloak that resembled much like Yondaime and Sandaime's along with his signature whiskers that where there from the Kyuubi living within him. "So what's your name?"
"Uh... I- I'm n-not so sure I sh-should say. What's y-yours?" Shiua said kind of patheticaly.
"Heh, Uzumaki Naruto. Believe it!" He rose his fist and stuck out his thumb, pointing at his face. He smiled and closed his eyes.
"H-Hokage? Oh..." Shiua paused for a few moments when she finally said, "M- my name is Shiua."
"Shiua of the Echo? Doesn't quite fit. Besides, you're to nice to be a Rice Country shinobi... So what's the deal?" Naruto kneeled down to about her height, she was about a little over a foot shorter then him. Naruto placed his finger on her headband, which was semi-visible due to her forgeting to take it off. "Genin, huh? Listen, why not come to our village? Sound and Echo has nothing to offer except a life of pandomonium and distress. All it'll lead to is another shinobi ending their life to early." He stood up and looked up in the stars. Naruto bit his lip then muttered out, "Sasuke."
"S-Sasuke? I've heard about him! He was the one who killed Oro... Orochimaru?"
"Exactly..." Naruto knelt back up and continued to look up at the stars when he saw a small mist band cross through the sky. He looked over towards Shiua, and noticed she had drawn a very nicely crafter blade with a Wave Village emblem carved into its hilt. Naruto pulled off his coat and threw it to the side, then place his hands together in the "Dog" hand seal. "I expected as much! Shiua... The Ice Princess!" Naruto formed a tiger, then another dog hand seal. By the time he finished the seals, Shiua shot ice all on the ground and disappeared. Naruto spun around to see a sword to his throat.
"Die!" She screeched. Sound waves shot all over the place, hitting multiple buildings and Naruto. He fell to his knees and his sight blured. After a moment down, he sprang back up right as she swung her blade for a finishing hit. He withdrew a kunia knife, which he parried the sword strike with it and jumped back.
"No doubt... She isn't a specific village's shinobi. Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto placed his fingers in a cross-like hand seal, and a duplicate of Naruto appeared. "It's time. Rasengan!" The shadowclone spun his hands in a circular motion to form the chakra ball, but before it was completely rounded, Naruto broke the formation and yelled out "Shatter!" The rasengan busted with emense pressure, and Shiua flew back a few feet. She recovered her self just in time to see Naruto in the air with a spiral votex of broken chakra in his hand.
"Chidori? Lightning Blade? What is that?" Shiua prepared for direct contact and closed her eyes to concentrate.
Chapter end notes: To Be Continued!