TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Oldfriends Reunited by Noleta

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
Sry it took so long!
This is still a flashback
Ever since Naruto bought her lunch Noleta and Naruto had been friends. They met up every morning where they had first met and would spend the evening together. Sometimes they would go to the some of narutos hangouts or just relaxed in his small apartment. One evening they were watching the sunset as they layed in a field. A thought was bothering Naruto and he had finally decided to get this question off his chest.

"Um......Noleta" he said quietly.

"Yes Naruto?" she replied serenly as she gazed up at the brilliant sky.

"Why have I never met your family or gone to your house?" he asked even more quietly

Noleta bit her lip at this question, she had hoped he would have never asked her this question sh she just layed their in deafening silence.

"Is it because you're ashamed of having me as a friend?" he said sadly with a hint of guilt

At this she turned abruptly as to look him straight in those cerrulean blue eyes."No Naruto it's nothing like that at all!" she said angrily.

Naruto being extremely surprised and speechless just managed to slip these words out."Then why?"

"I don't have a home! I don't have a family! Ive been camping out in the woods hiding!" she said frustrated as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Why?" he said pushing to get the specifics for a reason he did not know why.

"Because Naruto my family was killed two years ago by a group that wish to kill the whole Aritzisabal clan......including me. Ive been running from them since I was eight and this is longest gone without them tracking me down to my hiding spots. I believe they'll be coming soon." she said sadly now hugging her legs and rocking back and forth not daring to look at the reaction on Narutos face.

Naruto now so totally dumbfounded that he couldn't even move, all he could do as Noleta got up slowly and started walking away was watch. Just as Noleta was a meter away from him she stopped."If you wish to talk you'll find me where you always have." and with that out in the air she walked away leaving Naruto still gaping.

___________________________________________________
Hours later................
___________________________________________________

Naruto was walking home in complete silence thinking about what he had learned about his friend but all he could think is 'Why me?' out of all people he had to befriend someone who was in danger of being murdered. he sighed loudly when suddenly he heard a noise coming from a bush and he decided to investigate. When he got close to the bush he was pulled in violently and had a bag pulled over his head. he couldn't see a thing but he could tell that he was being carried. His wrists and ankle had been tied together so he tried to squirm which resulted in him beig punched directly in the stomach. now wincing in pain Naruto decided to just hang on until he was able to find out what was going on.

After waitingfor a fair amount of time naruto was thrusted into a chair and had the bag pulled off his head. The first thing was a blinding flourescent light shining directly into his face but as his eyes adjusted to the extreme brightness dark muscular figures began to blurr into view. A man stepped forward with authority and looked Naruto straight in the eye. The man had a scar going diagonly across his face.

"Are you Naruto Uzumaki?" he asked sternly.

"Maybe, what's it to ya?" he replied strongly and looked the man straight into his beady black eyes.

"Hmmmm..........he fits the description perfectly. Tell me boy what do you know of a girl named Noleta Aritzisabal?"

"Nothing at all........I've never heard of her!" Naruto was an awful liar.

"Well I beg to differ." he said with a smirk. "Where do you always find her?" he asked getting back on subject.

"Where do I always...what?" Naruto asked confused."Wait, you guys have been spying on us!"

"Stop making stupid remarks and answer the question!" asked the man frustration.

A sly looking woman with a skinny face and mousy brown hair stepped forward."You could always just use the potion on him." she said handing the man a small bottle with a orange liquid inside.

"True..." he said with a smile on his face."Do you know what this is boy? Its a truth potion, it'll make you tell us exactly what we want."

'Oh fuck' was the only thing naruto could think of as all the other people started holding him down and lodging the bottle down his throat. He felt the liquid tingle as it slithered down his throat. he tried coughing it up but couldn't manage.

"No use, now lets continue with our questions. Where is Noleta?" he said contently. Naruto couldn't help it, the answer just slipped out

"Good........Attack later." he said" What will we do with the boy?" asked one of the people."Lets just leave him here, he wont be much of a porblem." said the sly woman. And with that they left him alone.

'What have i done? I've just insured the death of my only friend, thats what I've done!' he thought guiltily.'Just sitting here is not going to save Noleta, i got to get out of here and warn her.' Naruto struggled but finally managed to cut the ropes that bound him with his kunai. He wasted no time getting to the forest. He ran faster than he ever did before.

When he finally arrived at their meeting spot Naruto found Noleta sitting up in a tree.

"Noleta!" he screamed loudly.

Noleta looked down toward Naruto"Oh hey Naruto! i was beginning to wonder what had happened to you." she said as she jumped out of the tree and landed gracefully in front of Naruto.

"Noleta you got to go! There coming after you!" he said frantically

"You mean?" she asked, fear in her voice.

"Yes!" he replied.

Just as they were about to leave the group arrived and blocked their way. the man with the scar stepped forward."where do you think you're going Noleta?" he asked as he laughed menacingly.

"Suoh, why can't you just leave me alone!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Because if I did that you'd stay alive. Now attack!" at his command the group swarmed in on Naruto and Noleta.

The last thing heard before he was knocked out was the defening scream of Noleta. When he woke up he was in the hospital and immediatly started asking for Noleta but everyone looked at him like he was crazy. There was no way she could have survived he thought.
Chapter end notes: I hope you've enjoyed the flashbacks because we are going on to the present next.