TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Oldfriends Reunited by Noleta

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I worked hard coming up with this idea so please read!
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
If you have any idea how do improve my story please comment.
It was a normal morning in Konoha for 10 year-old Naruto Uzumaki.He had just started his daily walk to the ninja academy when a large mob caught him off guard. Poor naruto defensless has he tried to run away from his pursuirs as the launched rocks, sticks and mostle any hard objects toward Naruto.

"Why don't you just leave! You know you are unwanted here!" yelled one of the many mobers.

For some reason the villagers had always reacted this way to Naruto and poor Naruto had no idea why.

Luckily Naruto was finally able to lose the mob when he entered the forest. When he was able to make sure there was still no persistent villagers on the chase he took a well deserved rest. 'It looks like I'm going to miss class again. Boy is Iruka-sensai gonna be pissed!' he thought sadly to himself.

Naruto had just made himself comfortable when he heard a strange sound from nearby. Naruto obviously thought it was another mobber wishing to make some last jabs at Naruto.In an attempt to protect himself from whatever was nearby Naruto took out his only weapon from up his sleeve, a small kunai. With kunai in hand Naruto lunged in the direction the sound was coming from.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed a fairly surprised and frightened figure as Naruto pinned them to the ground and held the kunai menacingly to their neck. Naruto looked into the face of what he thought was his would be attacker only to see a large misty light brown pair of eyes staring back up at him completely filld ith fright. "Oh please don't hurt me. I have nothing for you to steal! No money, no food, NOTHING!" the owner of the eyes pleaded despratley.

Feeling awfully ashamed, Naruto slowly got off of the stranger looking sincerly sorry.He studied the rest of the features of his victim carefully because he had never seen anyone resembling her. She was around the age of Naruto maybe even a year older. She had long, curly jetblack hair runnning down her back and extremeley tan skin, though her eyes were still the most mesmerizing thing about her.

"I'm so sorry about attacking you, I thought you were part of the mob." he said trying to pull one of his fake smiles but he noticed she was not convinced.

"What mob? I saw no mob!" she said angrily

"Thats because I lost them when I entered the woods!" he said with just the same amount of force.

"Why would a mob chase you?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know, they've always been that way. Always coming at me with attacks saying I'm just a curse on this village." he said

"Oh.." she said quietly. She looked down now at the ground.

"Don't worry.." he said happily. He watched as she lifted her and then once again he couldn't help but stare into those big round eyes. The girl noticed how he stared at her.

"What are you looking at?" she asked him hotly.

Naruto quickly looked away. "oh........Nothing!" he said quickly.

Just then the girls stomach growled loudly. "It sure sounds like you're hungry. How about I treat you to lunch?" he offered.

"Oh no I couldn't do that." she said.

"No, I'm buying you lunch and theres nothing you can say to stop me. It's the least I can do after tackling you like that." he demanded

Naruto grabbed the girls arm and lead her through the forest and out on to the street. they had only started walking when the girl started noticing peoples glares and the whispering between themselves. She strained her ears to hear what they were talking about.

"Would you look at that poor girl being dragged along by that Uzumaki kid. Her parents should give her a good talking to about coming in contact with that boy. he is going to be the down fall of this village....." she had heard enough of their poisoned words. 'Is this what he has to put up with?' she thought to herself.

Naruto abruptly stopped causing her bump into him. "Were here!" he said in triumph. She looked in the direction naruto was standing and their in front of her was a small ramen stand. Naruto quickly pulled her into the stand and started to tell the cook their orders without wasting any time.

They waited in silence as the cook prepared their ramen. then an idea popped into Narutos head. He had no idea what this girls name was. He stuck out his hand and said " I don't think we have fully aquanted ourselves yet. I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" the girl jsut sat there for a moment staring curiously at Naruto but then put on a large smile and shook his hand. "Well Naruto, my name is Noleta Aritzisabal!"
Chapter end notes: Please post comments and reviews