TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1090]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [643]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1738]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [860]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11991
Series: 261
Stories: 5874
Chapters: 25331
Word count: 47363839
Authors: 2160
Reviews: 40827
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Toki-doki
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 0] Printer


Summary: Amaya is a former jounin from the Hidden Village of Cloud. Now living in the Earth Country, she has the misfortune to meet Orochimaru. This results in much confusion, a little romance, and a good deal of fighting. Watch out. She's got quite a mouth on her...

Please Review...I need to know what I'm doing right, and what's totally jacked up about my story!!
Standard disclaimers apply.
Rating:
Category: OC-centric
Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 10 Completed: Yes
Words: 34377 Read: 13504
Published: 04/11/05 Updated: 02/08/06



1. Snake Sannin by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (3437 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
2. Kunoichi Seduction Arts.... by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (3314 words)
Ahhh. I love this chapter. Mainly because I got to do a bit of role-playing for the "bathtub scene". Though I do try to keep her from being a Mary Sue, Amaya does use some of my better lines. Would you believe that in the subsequent sequel, Night Rain, someone actually accused me of living out my fantasies vicariously through her? Oh...wow. Now that's sick. I know I've got a wild imagination, but damn...not that wild. Anywho...we get a bit more of all that stuff we like in this chapter. Our girl's got a temper, and she really doesn't like Kabuto much.

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto, or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor.
3. Letters by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (2165 words)

4. In the Belly of the Snake by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (4346 words)

5. Don't Hold Back by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (4597 words)
[ADMIN: In attempting to fix a coding error with this story, there may have been some formatting errors in this chapter. They are not the fault of the author, but the fault of Priest]
6. Countdown by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (2748 words)

7. Redemption by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (3018 words)

8. Once More, Into the Breach by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (3334 words)

9. The Forest of Death...A Path Not Taken by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (3273 words)
[ADMIN: More admin fixit editting stuff. For this chapter and the next. There may be formatting errors]
10. From Akatsuki With Love by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (4145 words)
[ADMIN: Last chapter of the story, and hopefully the last time I have to try and fix coding errors in it >_]