TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Final Ultimatum by Akane Uchiha

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ok, um....this is the chapter where i get more indepth on the Akatsuki and stuff, and where i tell what really happened to naruto.:)....
The Akatsuki, a mysterious organization who is bent on harnessing the power of all the tailed bijuu in existense. Only select few ninja are ever chosen, or even approached. To join, one must prove oneself to the Leader by following a simple task: engaging in battle against a member of the Leader's choice, and killing them. If one succeeds, one takes the place of the affiliate they have killed, but if one fails, one is denied a position and is disposed of, ending any chance that the secrets of the Akatsuki might leak out to enemy ears.

For years since the Akatsuki was established, Konan was the only femaele in the organization.But now, she was this no longer. Three years ago, a mysterious girl, no older than twelve years appeared, wishing to join the organization. The Leader accepted this, and pitted her against Hoshigaki Kisame, not expecting her to take victory over the man. Many had tried to defeat the shark demon, but all had failed miserably.

Uchiha Itachi was all but saddened as he watched in vain as this girl sucked the last bit of life out of his now previous partner. It angered him to know that the man he called an accomplice had been killed by this twelve year old, by this...this...child!

After she had stepped over Kisame's still body, she looked up expectingly at the Leader, waiting for his answer. He nodded his head once, and waved his hand, a silent gesture signifying she was now a part of his group.

The girl smiled evily, and walked through a tunnel, to get intruction from Konan, as to how to seal, and extract a demon, and all of the fundamentals of being a member of the Akatsuki.

Once the girl was inaugarated in, she was given a robe, and a ring, but hers was different from the rest, being just pure inky black, with no kanji etched into it's surface. The Leader seemed very pleased with this girl, but when he asked her name, or village, she had refused to acquisec his question.

Of course the Leader had his suspicions, but chose to let them go, this girl deemed to be very valuable to him, and he hadn't seen such raw strength and power since Uchiha Itachi had proven himself.

Itachi, as far as he was concerned didn't think that this, child could ever replace Kisame, but despite all of his protests, and very thought out excuses, the Leader did not falter, he shook his head, and held his hand up, "no." he had said, "Learn to accept it Itachi, if you chose not to, I can promise you, the consequenses will be very severe, am I clear?" he asked, disappointed, Itachi bowed, and left the room.

Due to her refusal to reveal her name, the Leader had granted her one: Haruka. He had given this name because when he had asked what village she hailed from, she only replied that it was very off, and thus the meaning of Haruka, is "far off."

Over the next three years, Haruka proved herself very much to not only the Leader, but to the rest of the members also. Before, when she had first joined, they had looked down upon her, not accepting her as one of thir own, because she was so young. But the last three years had taught them something: age does not distinguish from power.

THREE YEARS LATER-FIVE MILES OUT OF THE WALLS OF KONOHAGAKURE.

Haruka glanced around, the wood was silent with death. She could not believe what she had just done. She had made the first huge step in this organization, and expracted the nine tailed demon fox. The demon that Itachi and Kisame had beens striving after for years, but however close they had come, the demon always slipped away. Itachi stopped next to her.
Chapter end notes: I cant finish the chapter now, but i will when i can,

with much love, Akane Uchiha