TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Final Ultimatum by Akane Uchiha

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It was all over. What they had feared for so long had finally occured. He was dead, his sould claimed by the ones who desired his legacy. The Hokage hung her head. It had happened again. The necklace's curse hadn't died with its owner's will to survive.
Uchiha Sasuke, despite his cool facade, was still mildly shaken. Seeing Naruto's still body laying upon the unforgiving ground before him, his face calm, so damn calm as the heavy aura of death lingered around them all. He remembered seeing this scene before, when he had first defected form Konoha, and he had fought the blonde to a standstill.
He recalled watching the headstrong shinobi's gradual downfall as Sasuke himself induced it. He remembered looking down into Naruto's features after the fact, deciding he had killed him, but even as he walked away from his life as a Leaf shinobi, deep within the recesses of his mind, he knew Naruto wasn't dead. Revenge being all that consumed him.
He hated them both. He hated the warmth that they felt for him, he hated the fact that they couldn't let him go. He admitted that they once had meant something to him, but dammit! he had severed those bods the night he walked away! Hadn't he made it very clear that he wanted nothing more to do with the leaf?! Why could't they just fucking see that and let him go his own way?
When he had returned to the village, very much against his will, and shown up at the Hokage's door with his two severely injured teammates in his arms, Tsunade had been furious, in fact, it took her entire being not to put him through a wall. So she instead, she threw him in a cell for two straight weeks until his teammates were healed, and he stood trial.
Tsunade, and the village council were all for sentancing him to death, but Naruto and Sakura wouldn't have it, and they fought back with everything they had, using excuses such as, Sasuke being Konoha's seed of power, and him being the only one with the true potential to take down Itachi and the rest of the Akatsuki, seeing as they posed a major threat to Konoha. They also added the fact that he had killed Orochimaru, and defended the leaf against the sound.
The village council saw the reason in this and let him off with a year of house arrest, and a year forbidden from going on paid, or any other sort of mission, and also from taking any sort of rank exam until the one year was completely up. Satisfied, Sakura and Naruto ceased the argument. And now here he was, a year later, supporting the hidden leaf village, something he thought he would never have to do again.
Chapter end notes: Yeah, that's the end of the first chapter, I hope you liked it, and if you have any cool suggestions for the story line, or character plots, please let me know, and feel free to voice your opinons, even they are bad, I can handle it.
:)