TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Memories of a Lost Love by sasunarulover934

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Warning! Contains graphic detail of yaoi later on! My writing needs a lot of work, hope you can kinda get past that though. Yes it's quite emo, if you do not like angsty fics then do not read. If you do not shed a tear by the end, inform me, because there may be a problem with my writing. I do not own Nauto, Kishimoto does, if I did... well it would have tons of SasuNaru in it.
Chapter notes: This first chapter is not the best, enjoy as best as you can. Please read and review. I am working hard to not make it like all the other SasuNaru fics. This will be fun, I'm sure its a rarity for a yaoi fic. to be written by an actual gay boy, this sure will be fun. Anyways enjoy!!!
Chapter 1:
The Day of Discovery:
Naruto sat on the blue couch of his small apartment, focusing in on all the white bumps on the walls, counting them to make certain that none of them disappeared, like a few other things in his life. His rational mind informed him of the impossibility that any of the bumps have disappeared. Yet the irrational part continued to ignore that simple fact, knowing life was random, and sometimes the most amazing parts of it are just taken away from your grasp.

Slowly his attention shifted to the images held in his head. He felt himself leave his sitting room, and venture off into a daze, of a life that once was real. In which he laid across, bare chested, upon Sasuke who too wore no shirt. All those tears of pain and hurt glistening down his cheeks, and his mouth moving at a vapid speed, informing Sasuke of all his misfortune. Sasuke, sitting idly, listening to him, not once interrupting, and as Naruto finished, Sasuke leaned over and brought his lips to Naruto’s, and they held a tight embrace, as they both shared the smooch that only existed before in their most sensual dreams, of real love, not of the false love, that society forced upon them.

Naruto felt his eyes glistening, the tears falling again. Why was his love taken from him? Why was life like this? He felt the urge to take up his kunai, and to just start tearing up his skin till he existed as nothing more than a mere spirit within this gloomy realm. Slowly, as he regained his composure, the memory of how they met came back to him, in minute amounts. Memories do have a way of drifting back especially when one is at their lowest. As the memory began, Naruto sat back on the blue couch, and closed his eyes, remembering those halcyon days.

Iruka stood at the front of the classroom, his black hair tied neatly back to reveal a gorgeous face and a set of two radiant green eyes. He wore the same green pants and vest Kakashi, his lover, wore. Today he was speaking about the examinations that would determine whether one would pass from a Genin to a Chunin.

“It is important for all you to pass, that is unless you wish to remain a mere Genin,” Iruka spoke with the uttermost urgency. “Before we begin that, we will have a quick physical examination, females you will leave the room and follow Tsunade, boys you will pair up with someone else in the room, for we must do this in pairs, to test how comfortable you are with your sexuality,” Iruka spoke, the redness gathering in bunches in his cheeks, remembering the day he got paired with Kakashi, when he was just a genin. He remembers that day announced to his lust filled mind the love he had for Kakashi, his masked lover. From this day, they both lived together in secret, as in Konoha, there were many anit-gay laws. Such tests as this one were meant to check how comfortable members of the same sex were around each other. Those who showed signs of any discomfort were excluded from becoming a genin, and shipped off for repair of their inadequacy, a place kept under wraps by the outwardly conservative government of Konoha. The ironic thing about all of this was that Iruka’s sensei understood his discomfort towards Kakashi, since his sensei was gay and hiding his secret love behind closed doors also.

Naruto felt his whole stomach take a dive, maybe he would be paired with Choji, and then all would be fine. That kid was basically one of the biggest turn-offs. As long as he was not paired with Sasuke, all was safe for him. His secret would not be divulged. So it was true, he never had feelings for Sakura, he felt something for that raven haired beauty whose nude body filled some of his most sensual dreams. If only he could see that for real, yet the risk was not worth it.

"This will be fun," Sasuke thought to himself, biting down on of his remaining fingernails, one of his many “nervous habits.” He smiled a bit, trying to keep his confident stature, when inside he was basically one huge bomb ready to set off. A bomb that held all the lust and ravaging images of that blonde hair dobe that he had loved since who knows when. As long as he was not paired with Naruto, all would be safe. For with any other male, he could keep up his well renowned confident stature, and his secret would remain a secret.

“I will draw two names. Now that the girls are gone.” he spoke loudly to the now half empty classroom of males.

Sasuke and Naruto felt the tension of the situation, sweat pouring down their faces, as Iruka in slow motion, dipped his left hand into the hat. The clock on the wall seemed to move like cold syrup, as Iruka’s hand slowly ascended out of the hat with two pieces of parchment.

“The first two will be…..” Sasuke and Naruto were nearly out of their seats as Iruka slowly unfolded the two parchments, their hearts thundering in near synchronization.

“Will be….”

“WHO?” Sasuke and Naruto screamed in unison, seeing they were both standing almost next to one another, both of them looking as nervous as the other, at once looked away, the red of their cheeks scorching their skin.

“S……. and N………..”
Chapter end notes: I would first like to thank XxSasukeloveXx and AllieChan indirectly for inspiring me with their awesome SasuNaru fanfictions. If you have never checked out AllieChan's Ai Shite Imas, a completely amazing SasuNaru fanfiction. Anyways, enough said, yes I left it on a cliffhanger. Just need to know if people actually liked this rather sucky first fanfiction of mine. Write to me, I will not bite, give me praise, or what I want more some constructive criticism given in a polite manner, no Flames, or you have just made a very nice boy a very pissed off boy, Lol. Enough... my author notes are too long. Anyways, hope you enjoyed or at least attempted to!