TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mera Uchiha's story by Mera_Uchiha1224

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first fan fic starring my made up character Mera Uchiha. Please don't leave nasty comments. I have posted this fan fic somewhere else b 4 and people have made fun of it. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all please.
Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Mera Uchiha. I am a genin from the hidden leaf village. I am on team seven with my brother Sasuke Uchiha. My sensei (Who is EXTREMLY HOT!) is Kakashi Hatake. My best friend is Shikamaru Nara (even though we are not on the same squad) and my other team mates are Naruto Uzimiki and Sakura Haruno. Everyone at the academy wants to fight either me or my brother. It is very annoying. And every day my brother has to put up with crazed fan-girls. So I have to help him out. My other older brother Itachi Uchiha killed my clan. I will never forgive him for that. My one true love is Neji Hyuuga. Sasuke doesn’t know that I like him though. (Heh heh) Anyway, your probably wondering what a day in my life is like right? Well here you go.
“Brother! Time to go!” I called to Sasuke.
“I know I’m coming!” he called back. We were getting ready to leave for school.
“HURRY UP!!! I don’t want to be late!” I said impatiently.
“Ok, ok! I’m ready!” Sasuke said stepping out the front door.
“Finally! Jeez how long does it take to get ready for school?” I said catching up to him.
“Shut-up,” was all he said.
“Ooh! Mr. Tough guy!” I said sarcastically.
“Mera…” he said looking at me. “Shut-up.”
“Hey, you don’t want me to show the fan-girls those pictures I took do you?” I asked him. (I always threaten him like that.)
“No,” he said quietly.
“Then back off,” I said.
Sasuke said nothing. (Heh heh)
“Here we are!” I said excitedly. Then I ran off to go meet Neji.
“Hey Mera!” Neji said as I ran over to him.
“NEJI!!!!!!” I yelled then I gave him a HUGE hug.
“Mera, you are squeezing me again,” Neji said.
“Oh! Sorry!!” I said sheepishly as I released him.
“NEJI!!!!!” a squeaky voice said.
“Uh-oh,” I said.
“Tenten,” Neji said.
“HI GUYS!!!!!” Tenten said running over to us.
“Hello Tenten,” I said through clenched teeth.
“Hi Neji,” Tenten said pushing me aside so she and Neji could have some ‘alone time’.
“Uh, Tenten. Me and Mera were talking,” Neji said.
“Oh, well Mera is going to talk to… Shikamru!” Tenten said.
“Shikamaru?” Neji said.
“What?” Shikamru asked.
“Wasn’t Mera talking to you?” Tenten asked.
“No,” Shikamru said then he left.
“Tenten,” Neji said.
“Yeah Neji?” Tenten replied.
“Your annoying,” he said.
“I-I am? B-but I thought y-you l-like m-m-me!” Tenten said starting to cry.
“I never liked you,” Neji said.
“Y-you didn’t?!” Tenten asked him.
“That’s right. I like Mera,” he said.
“YOU LIKE MERA?! WHY?!” Tenten screamed.
“Well, she’s cute, she doesn’t have two ridiculous buns on top of her head, and she is a lot tougher than you,” he said.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Tenten screamed then she ran away.
“You are the best Neji!” I said giving him another hug.
“Mera? What are you doing?” Sasuke asked me.
“N-nothing!” I said still clinging to Neji.
“Why didn’t you tell me that you and Neji were-” Sasuke started to say.
“I though you knew!” I said quickly then I stopped hugging Neji.
“Well! This is awkward!” Neji said with a nervous smile.
“Indeed! Well me and Neji will be going now! Good-bye brother!” I said walking away from Sasuke with Neji.
“Not so fast,” Sasuke said grabbing my arm and yanking me back.
“Ow! That hurt you know!” I said.
“I intended it to hurt. Duh,” Sasuke said still grasping my arm.
“Could you let go? Please,” I said.
“No,” he said.
“WHY NOT?! WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET?! WHAT DID I DO?” I screamed.
“I just want an explanation,” he said. That’s Sasuke for you. Always questioning me. And at times can be a little over-protective.
“Ok. I like Neji. He likes me. Therefore we are an item. Make any sense?” I said.
“Whatever,” Sasuke said releasing my arm then walking away.
“What is his problem?” Neji asked me.
“I don’t know. He has always been like that,” I said.
“He is a weirdo,” Neji said.
“Yeah he is,” I agreed.
“Well, I better go train. Because I have that match with that Naruto guy in a month. I can’t afford to lose,” Neji said.
“Can I train with you?” I asked him. And the only reason I want to ‘train’ with Neji is to see what he does. You know, what weapons he uses to train with, what his routine is and stuff like that. And, if Neji doesn’t wear a shirt or something. Oh yes. I would enjoy that. Anyway! Back to the story!
“Uh, sure,” he said.
“Ok! Great! Thanks!” I said following Neji to where he trains. “YES!!! I get to see Neji train!!!! HAHA!!! Hear that Tenten? I GET TO SEE NEJI TRAIN!!!” my inner Mera shouted.
“Ok. Here we are,” Neji said when we arrived at his little training spot.
“Ooh! This is really nice!” I said looking around. It was a spot right in the middle of a forest near the academy.
“Yep. Found this spot all by myself,” Neji said proudly.
“Ok, enough bragging. Let’s see what you can do!” I said. Then I sat down on the ground.
“Alright,” Neji said.
“What do you do first?” I asked him.
“Well I-” Neji was starting to say.
“NEJI!!!!! HEY NEJI!!!!!!!!” Tenten screamed.
“Not Tenten again!” I said.
“I thought I told you that I liked-” Neji said but then Tenten cut him off again.
“I know! You did! I just wanted to talk to Mera for a minuete!” Tenten said dragging me away from Neji.
“What are you doing? I hate you remember?” I said to Tenten.
“I know you do. I just wanted to ask you something!” Tenten said nervously.
“What do you want to ask me?” I asked her.
“Could you hate Neji for me? You know so I could have him,” she said.
“WHAT?! NO!!!!” I screamed at her.
“Why not?” Tenten whined.
“You don’t get it do you? I….LOVE… NEJI,” I said slowly so she could understand.
“Whatever!” Tenten said then she left.
“Jeez! She is so annoying!” Neji said.
“You know… you shouldn’t train right now,” I said.
“Yeah. I think so too,” Neji said. Then we walked back to the academy.
“HEY!!! SHIKAMARU!!!!” I yelled as I ran over to him.
“What?” Shikamaru said as he turned around to see that it was me.
“I have a problem!” I said.
“Yeah? What is it?” he said.
“Ok, you know how me and Neji are an item right?” I said.
“Yeah…” he said.
“Well Tenten will not leave us alone!” I said.
“I see. And why do you want me to solve this problem?” he asked me with a yawn.
“Because you are my best friend and you are smart!” I said.
“I see. Well, the answer is simple. Ignore her,” he said.
“Really? That’s all I have to do?” I asked rather surprised.
“Yep,” he said.
“Wow. You are smart! Thanks Shikamru!” I said then I ran off.
“Yeah. Whatever,” he said then he slowly walked away.
“What was that about?” Neji asked me.
“Oh. Nothing,” I said.
“MERA!!! I WILL NOT LOSE YOU TO NEJI!!!!!” Lee said from out of nowhere.
“Oh my god. Will he ever give up?” I said.
“He doesn’t know how,” Neji said.
“Figures,” I said.
“I will ask once more!” Lee said kneeling on one knee in front of me. “Will you be my girlfriend?”
“NO!!!!! Now leave me alone!!!” I shrieked.
“Why not? Why do you like Neji?” Lee asked me.
“Well, Neji has cool hair. You like you came from a Beetles concert! And Neji has NORMAL EYEBROWS!!!! HE DOESN’T HAVE CATTAPILLARS LIVING ON HIS FOREHEAD!!!!” I said.
“I-Is there anything else….that you don’t like about me?” Lee asked.
“Nope. That’s it,” I said.
“Really?” Lee asked me hopefully.
“No. I don’t like how u keep bugging me ALL THE TIME!” I said.
“If I improve those three things will you like me better?” Lee asked.
“Hmmm…. Maybe,” I said.
“Then I will do it!” Lee said then he ran off.
“LIKE THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN!!!!” my inner Mera said.
“Well, that was awkward,” Neji said.
“Yes. Very awkward,” I agreed.
“Well… what should we do now?” Neji asked me.
“I don’t know. What do you want to do?” I asked him.
“Uh… Well…” Neji said.
“You don’t know do you?” I said.
“Nope,” he said simply.
“Well let’s go to the beach!” I said.
“Again?” he said.
“Yeah!” I said happily.
“Alright,” he said putting one arm around me. I enjoyed that.
“N-Neji? You and Mera are…” a tiny voice said from behind us.
“HINATA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I screamed as turned around.
“Heh heh… Hi Hinata!” Neji said sheepishly.
“W-Why didn’t y-you t-tell me?” Hinata squeaked.
“I didn’t know how you would react!” Neji said.
“Neji! I thought you were going to-” I started to say.
“I was! But then I got distracted,” Neji said.
“Well then I’ll tell her!” I said. “Hinata, me and Neji are actually an item now!”
“I can see that,” Hinata replied.
“Well, we told her. Let’s get down to the beach!” I said. Then me and Neji went to the beach again! Hinata just stood there. Anyways, me and Neji stayed at the beach for a long time. Another funny story is the chunin exams! The forest of death was really exciting and scary and a lot of stuff happened over there. So I’ll tell you about that now! But at the time Neji and I were together.
~*~*~
“Whoa! Brother look at that!” I said pointing to a giant centipede.
“I see it Mera,” Sasuke said.
“This test is going to go on for 5 days!” Sakura said.
“I know! How fun!” I said.
“You got issues Mera!” Naruto said.
“I DO NOT!!!!” I yelled at Naruto.
“Both of you STOP!!!” Sakura yelled. “We need to get through this in one piece!”
“I know. But don’t we need a plan?” I said.
“Yeah. We do. Ok Mera why don’t you tell us your idea?” Sasuke said.
“Ok! I thought that we might follow someone without being seen. Then when they are off guard or getting sleepy we snatch their scroll! We meet back here in about three days,” I said.
“You mean we are going to stalk someone?” Naruto asked me.
“Well…yeah,” I said. You can already tell who I am going to follow! (Neji)
“That sounds like a good plan!” Sakura said.
“Well…I suppose we could do that,” Sasuke said.
“Cool! Now figure out who you are going to follow for the next few days,” I said.
“Hmm… Kiba!” Sakura said.
“Uh… I don’t know,” Naruto said.
“How about Hinata. So you and Sakura could work together because Kiba and Hinata are on the same squad,” I said.
“That sounds good!” Naruto said.
“Ok, Sasuke who are you going to follow?” I asked my brother.
“Garra,” Sasuke said.
“Ok. And I am going to follow Neji!” I said.
“Of course,” Naruto said.
“Ok. Now everyone split up… NOW!” I said. Then we all took off into the trees.
“Neji…Neji… Where is he? Oh! There he is! Ah… so hot,” my inner Mera sighed.
I found Neji by a bush where Ino, Shikamru and Chouji were hiding.
“Alright, I know you’re there!” Neji said.
“How could he find us? We hid so quickly!” Ino said.
“What a drag! He found us out already!” Shikamru said.
“Calm down! Our hide-and-hang out strategy didn’t work! So we will have to try strategy number two!” Ino said. Then she stepped out from behind the bush. I was watching from a tall tree branch. What I saw that day made me laugh so hard that I almost fall off the tree and got discovered. Anyway, Ino let her hair down and said, “Hi! I have wanted to meet you for a long time Neji. So… Hi!”
Neji looked disgusted and said, “Get lost.” I learned a lesson that day. I learned that Neji hates blondes.
“WHAT?!” Ino shrieked. But Neji just walked away.
“Way to go Neji!!!!” my inner Mera said.
“Well that was a waste of time,” Neji said to himself.
“Did you get the scroll?” Tenten asked Neji once he got to their meeting place.
“No. Ino tried flirting with me. So I left,” Neji said.
“SHE DID WHAT?!” Tenten screamed.
“Aw man. I want to help Neji get a scroll REALLY badly! But he is my enemy,” my inner Mera groaned.
“Well did you try Mera’s group yet?” Neji asked Tenten.
“No. I can’t find them,” she replied.
“You’re hopeless Tenten,” Neji said.
“Jeez! Sorry!” Tenten said. “I can’t help it if I can’t find them!” Then Tenten and Neji got into a HUGE argument and Lee showed up.
“Where have you been?” Neji asked him.
“Looking for Sakura and Mera. But I could not find them,” Lee said.
“BOTH OF YOU LOOKED FOR MERA BUT YOU STILL COULD’NT FIND HER?!” Neji screamed.
“Well…Yeah. I’m sorry Neji,” Tenten said.
“I also apologize,” Lee said.
“Both of you are pathetic,” Neji said.
“That’s nice to hear!” my inner Mera said happily.
Well that is pretty much all that happened on that day. The next few days I stalked Neji. But I couldn’t get his scroll. So I went back to where I said me and the rest of my squad first came into the forest.
“Hey guys!” I said.
“Hey Mera! Guess what? I was stuck inside a snake! Believe it!” Naruto said.
“Ooh. Where’s Sasuke?” I said.
“I don’t know,” Sakura said.
“I’m over here,” Sasuke said stepping out of a bush.
“Hi brother! How did it go?” I asked him.
“It was alright. I couldn’t get a scroll though,” Sasuke said.
“It’s ok! I couldn’t get it either!” I said.
“No surprise there. You were probably drooling over Neji the entire three days,” Naruto said.
“I was not!” I said.
“Was to,” Naruto said.
“Was not times infinity!” I said.
“Was to times…uh…” Naruto said.
“Ha! I win!” I said triumphantly.
“Ok, you two. We have two days left. Try not to fight too much,” Sakura said.
“Ok,” Naruto mumbled.
“Fine,” I said.
“Now what do we do?” I asked my squad.
“I don’t know. What should you do?” a voice said.
“Who’s there?” I asked pulling out my kunai knives. It happened to be the grass ninja.
“You!” Sasuke said.
“You have seen this ninja before brother?” I said.
“Yes. I fought this ninja,” he said.
“Well that’s great. Now why are you here?” I asked the grass ninja.
“To get your scroll of course,” the ninja said.
“Well that’s not going to happen! Believe it!” Naruto said.
“Yeah what Naruto said!” I said. But then Sasuke and the grass ninja started fighting. Sasuke used strings of chakra and tied the grass ninja to a tree. Then he breathed fire and the fire crawled all the way down the chakra strings and burned the grass ninja.
“Way to go sasuke!” Naruto said.
“Yeah! Good job brother!” I said. But what I thought was the end…was only the beginning.
“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! LOOK AT THAT!!!” Naruto screamed as he pointed to the grass ninja’s face.
“OH MY GOSH!!!!” I screamed.
“That’s not a grass ninja at all!” Sakura yelled.
“Who are you?” I asked.
“My name is Orochimaru,” Orochinaru said.
“AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! HIS NAME IS OROCHIMARU!!!!!” I yelled.
“No duh,” Sakura said. Then the next thing I knew Orochimaru was biting Sasuke. (EW!)
“HEY!!!! GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!!!!” I shouted throwing my kunai at Orochimaru.
But Orochimaru was finished biting Sasuke so he dodged my attack.
“What did you do to him?” Sakura asked Orochimaru.
“I just gave him a little parting gift,” Orochimaru replied.
“EW!!!! SO YOU BITE HIM?! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!” I screamed. I was about to attempt to beat up Orochimaru but something stopped me. Sasuke started screaming in pain.
“Sasuke!” Sakura and I screamed in unison. Then before Orochimaru left he said, “I’ve got my eye on you Mera.” Then he disappeared.
“OH NO!!!! I don’t want to get bitten by HIM!!!!” my inner Mera squealed. I rushed over to Sasuke and gave him a hug while he was screaming. It was all I could do to help him. Then a curse mark formed on Sasuke’s neck. Then he stopped screaming.
“Are you alright brother?” I asked Sasuke. Then I stopped hugging him.
“I think so,” Sasuke said.
“Are you sure?” I asked him.
“Yes. Stop worrying about me,” Sasuke said pushing me aside.
“Hey! I was trying to help you!” I said. Sasuke said nothing. He just walked away from me, Sakura and Naruto.
“What is his problem?” Naruto asked me.
“I don’t know. He has always been like this.” I said to Naruto.
“Always?” Naruto asked.
“Yeah. Well he wasn’t always like this. He was perfectly happy once. But then…” I trailed off.
“What happened?” Naruto asked me.
“Itachi...” I said.
“Who’s Itachi?” Naruto asked.
“My older brother,” I said.
“I didn’t know you had an older brother! Well besides Sasuke,” Naruto said.
“I hate Itachi,” I said.
“Oh,” Naruto said.
The rest of our time in the forest was pretty boring. We got our scroll and left the forest. Everyone gained or lost something. I gained two things. The hatred of Orochimaru and I now know that Neji hates blondes. Sakura lost some of her hair. Naruto gained the knowledge that I had an older brother besides Sasuke. And Sasuke gained a curse mark. Yes lovely, lovely memories.