TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sorry Sakura Fans.... by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer: i do not own naruto or the Sims.
Sakura was appauled. Even Sai said no....

Then it clicked in her head. Oto Tori. Thats who he was dating. Yeah, the weird girl who beat up Naruto. Yeah....

So there was only one thing she could do. All the eligible bachelors were taken, and she wouldn't stoop so low as to actually, *gasp*, go to a dance by herself. Back to the one thing she could do.

To her computer!!!!!

~

Sakura walked to her third-floor apartment, and powered on her sad looking laptop. She filled a glass with water in the sink, and walked back over to the patiently waiting laptop. She set her glass of water on the little table next to her couch/bed, and slid the Sims 2 nightlife cd gently into her computer, and watched the loading screen.

She waited not so patiently, and clicked furiously on Pleasantview. Again with the loading.
"Sheesh...." Sakura said, getting pissy.

She clicked onto the Create a Family button, and worked with mastered speed to create the best replacate of Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi on the computer.

With their last name, Desperate, in place she moved them into one of the trailer homes, and went back to the Create a Family page. She made a Sim of herself, which had red hair, because the Sims doesn't have a choice of pink hair on it. She moved herself into a trailer home, used cheats to get a lot of money, and moved her character into a large mansion.

Sakura smirked, and had her person go downtown. She sifted through the building choices. There was a dance club, and it looked like Sims would go there. Sakura clicked a little harder than nessecary on the dance clubs picture, and went straight back to the loading screen.

Whe she was finally in, she gasped at her luck when she saw all three of her newly made boys, Sasuke at the DJ booth, Naruto on the dance floor, and Kakashi already sitting and making out with another female sim.

Sakura walked into the club, and automatically, Kakashi looked up and tugged Sasuke from the DJ booth, and both of them ran out of the door.

Sakura was a little shocked at the Sims erratic behavior, and had her character walk up to Naruto, and ask him to dance.

Again, this time with a few sobs, the real Sakura recieved shock when naruto's character slapped hers, and fled from the building, towards Sasuke, who hugged the orange-clad sim, and they kissed passionately.

Sakura was just dissed by a sim. This was even worse than... going to the dance alone.

She ran outside of her apartment, after violently shutting down her computer, and ran to the sidewalk, sobbing even harder.
There is no way this night could get worse. Sakura thought, depressed.

That was when a large truck sped by, and splashed gutter water all over her.