TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sorry Sakura Fans.... by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: i do not own naruto blah blah blah

tourturing sakura...how sweet...
Well a dance was coming up in Konoha soon and everyone was invited. Sakura had an idea in mind of who to ask. And if he declined then she had back up plans.
She went up to Sasuke after training was over.
"hi Sasuke-kun! You want to go to the dance with me?!" she asked gleefully. She stood knees together and bent alittle with her hands in fists by her face.
"nope. I'm already going with someone." the Uchiha said bluntly.
"w-who?!" she studdered not beleiveing it.
"Hey! Sasuke-teme! Let's go get something to eat!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke ignored Sakura and walked up to Naruto giving him a kiss and they went to the ramen bar. Sakura stood there eyes a gape and in disbelief.
"well never to fear! I have many substitutes!" she pounded a fist in the air. She turned to find Kakashi-sensie about to leave.
"KAKASHI-SENSIE!" she called over and rushed over. "will you go to the dance with me?" she asked cutely.
"I'm sorry, I'm going with Anko." he said simply and left. She started to get made.
She went around and saw Team Gai talking to the Sand Team. Well most of them anyway. Temari wasn't there.
She ran up to Lee. "Lee! Will you go to the dance with me?!" she asked hopefully thinking Lee had been waiting for this his entire life.
"nope." what? did Lee just say no?! she was screaming in her head.
"i'm going with Gaara!" he said and he huged Gaara around the shoulders with a drunken grin.
"and he's sobber too...." Tenten muttered.
"Neji?" Sakura asked even more hopefull. He eyed her with one eye in a glare like way.
"for one I'm going with Tenten and two, I don't even have the slightest like for you." he said coldly.
She 'hmph' and then turned to Kankurou and before she could even say anything he said "NO!"
She stormed off and then came upon Team 8.
"Kiba darling! How have you been? Will you go to the dance with me?" she asked sweetly walking up to him. HInata stood there shaking and looking like she was about to cry.
"NO WAY! I'm goin with Hinata!" he yelled at her. Hinata seemed to feel better.
"what?! you rather go with the shy girl than beautiful me?!" she yelled at him.
"w-well maybe uhh S-sakura...maybe bo-boys think t-that th-there a-are better g-girls out there than the p-pink hair b-bitch that keeps g-getting in their f-face." Hinata stammered out. Sakura stood there in horror.
She just got dised big time by a shy girl. She turned to Shino and didn't even bother. He was already glaring at her.
She came upon team 10. She went up to them and saw Temari was already with Shikarmaru. So she turned to Choji.
"Choji! Baby! You wanna go to the dance with me?!" Sakura said strinking a 'cute' pose.
Choji took a hand full of munchies into his mouth and sputtered out "no can do Sakura. I don't like you that way, heck, I dont even like you." she stood there. Great...
"what?! I just got served by fat boy?!" she yelled. this made Choji angry...
"I'M NOT FAT! I'M SLIGHTLY CHUBBY!!" he barked.
She came down to a painful desision and turned to Ino.
"fine...Ino-baka...will you-"
"NO! i'm not going to seep so low to go with you! besides i'm going with Choji." she smirked. ((i dont particuarlly like Ino but i just thought that was funny))
So later that day after she went through the village and not finding anyone she went to her daily lesson with Tsunade. At the end they were talking a few hours before the dance.
"ugh! this isn't fair! wouldn't you say Tsunade?! I mean we are IRRESISTBLE!! and we have no dates."
"correction hunny. YOU have no date. I'm going with Jiraya. At that moment Jiraya walked in with Oroichmaru and Kabuto.
"lets go tootes!" he said and the two left. So now it was just Oroichimaru, Kabuto, and Sakura in the room.
"well would either of you two want to go to the dance with me...?" she asked probably knowing what the answer was.
"nope. " the said in unisin.
"we're going together." Oroichimaru hissed.
"of course..." she said and was very sad after those two left.

((perfect ending!! hehe....if you are going to contibute to this you can mix up the pairs just make it where Sakura is miserable...hehe!!! haha!!
-klk (click) ))