TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki Festival by Tenten_Sasuke_101

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Tatsuryu is a girl who Itachi is going out with. She has shoulder-length orange hair and purple eyes. She is in the Akatsuki.
Itachi: So just where are we going?
Tatsuryu: None of your business, so quiet down.
*She throws him over her shoulder*
Itachi: teh, I’m impressed, you’re strong.
Tatsuryu: What do you expect from your girlfriend?
*Tatsuryu hears talking in the distance, she knows their almost there*
Sasori: Hey Tatsuryu!!! Hey guys, she’s here!!! With someone thrown over her shoulder!
Kisame: Holy crap, It’s Itachi!!! Hahaha!!!!
Itachi: Stop laughing at me… Or I’ll cut your head off and force feed it to your WHALE mom!!! *Smirk*
Kisame: Hey you leave my mom out of this!!!
Tatsuryu: Heh, you guys stop fighting!!! We’re here to have fun, it’s an Akatsuki festival!!! The first one, too!! It was my idea!!
Deidara: So now, we know who’s in charge of this crap pile…
Tatsuryu: Deidara!!! *Smacks him and leaves a red mark*
Itachi: Can you get me down, now? Please?
Tatsuryu: Oh, sorry!!!
*Sets Itachi down and looks at the festival*
Tatsuryu: I think I did a good job…
Sasori: Yeah you really did!!
Tatsuryu: Thanks!! ^_^
Deidara: So... what are we gonna do first?
Kisame: Me and Itachi are going to the roller coasters, right Itachi?
Itachi: Yeah, let’s see who’ll puke first..._>
Tatsuryu: Ya know, I’m not really hungry anymore. Let’s go see what Itachi and Kisame are doing!
Boys: Yeah!!
*Tatsuryu and the boys find their way back to Itachi and Kisame. To find Itachi kissing another girl and Kisame with a shocked look on his face*
Tatsuryu: Itachi!!! *starts crying* Why?! Who is she!!!*Takes the cloak off of the girl and gasps* Katatsu!!! I just met you and you’re making out with my boyfriend?!?!
Itachi: Honey!! She kissed me!! I didn’t kiss her!!
Tatsuryu: I don’t care!! You had your eyes closed, which meant you were enjoying it!!!
Katatsu: *in a really preppy voice* Ok, I’m confused!
Tatsuryu: SHUT-UP!!!!!
Katatsu: *scoffs* Fine!!
Itachi: Please forgive me, babe!!
Tatsuryu: Don’t ever call me that again!! GOOD-BYE!!
Itachi: Bu-
Tatsuryu: Just... leave me alone!!
Kisame: Man, you screwed up bad...
Itachi: Shut up, Kisame...
Kisame: No need to go off on me...*chases after Tatsuryu* Tatsuryu, WAIT!!
Deidara: Man, I have mouths on my hands, and I’ve never seen something that screwed up...
Sasori: Yeah, and I’m a puppet...
Itachi: No need for comments from the peanut gallery...
Deidara and Sasori: Hmp!! Fine!! *They join Kisame in the chase for Tatsuryu*
Kisame: Are you okay, Tatsuryu?
Tatsuryu: I’m fine, Kisame. Next time you see Itachi, tell him “we’re through and I’m quitting the Akatsuki...”
Kisame: Ok, if that’s what you want...
Tatsuryu: Oh, trust me, that’s I want...
Deidara: Man, there went my chance with Katatsu...
Sasori: Shut-up. That’s not really a thing to talk about in front of Tatsuryu.
Deidara: Fine...
Tatsuryu: Hey guys, do you have any missions this week?
Boys: No, not that we know of...
Tatsuryu: Well that’s good, because I’m gonna need some company ALL this week...
Boys: O///O, Uh, that’s fine!!!
Tatsuryu: Thanks!!! ^_^
*The boys rub the back of their heads and say*
Boys: Don’t mention it!!!
* Tatsuryu kisses all of the boys on their cheeks and walks away leaving them drooling. She returns to her home, rips up all the pictures of her and Itachi, and goes to sleep. Itachi returns to the Akatsuki h.q. and goes to bed. The rest of the Akatsuki crew enjoy the rest of the festival, return to h.q., and go to bed. Tatsuryu dreams the whole thing all over again, and wakes up at 2:00 a.m. with tears in her eyes, a wet pillow, and the image of Itachi and Katatsu kissing burnt in her mind. She stays up for the rest of the night looking at an unripped picture of Itachi smiling. She smiles when she sees it, and then starts crying all over again. Itachi dreams it all over again, too. He wakes with a drenched pillow and a sweaty forehead. He also has an image burnt in his head, but a different one. It is the one of Tatsuryu’s crying face. He feels bad about what he has done, and doesn’t sleep for the rest of the night.*
Tatsuryu: Why do I still hear his voice?
Itachi: Why is her voice still in my head?
Tatsuryu: Why am I keeping his picture?
Itachi: Why is her face still in my mind?
Both: Why do I still love her/him?
Both: I have to go see her/him!
*So Itachi and Tatsuryu set out for each other. They both meet in the center of Konoha and hug each other forgivingly.*
Tatsuryu: I love you and I never wanna let you go.
Itachi: Ditto.
*Itachi gets down on his knee and Tatsuryu starts crying, knowing what he's going to do*
Itachi: Tatsuryu, You are the only girl I have ever loved and I want to know if you'll marry me... *pulls out a 14 karat diamond ring and puts it on her finger*
*Tatsuryu looks at the ring, pulls Itachi up off his feet, and starts kissing him*
Tatsuryu: Of course, I will!!!
Itachi: I love you...
Tatsuryu: I love you, too.
*They hug each other until they can't hug anymore. They go back to Tatsuryu's house and go to sleep on her futon. They wake the next morning, Tatsuryu makes breakfast, and they exchange kisses and find the rest of the Akatsuki crew at the door.*
Deidara, Kisame, and Sasori with eyes closed: Hi Tatsur- Itachi!!! Why are you here?!?!
Itachi and Tatsuryu: We made up last night!!
Tatsuryu: And Itachi proposed to me!! *Shows the boys the shiny diamond on her left hand*
Deidara:*eyes wide* WOW!!!! Pretty!!
Kisame: Yeah, Itachi, how did you afford that?
Itachi: I saved up the last three months salary. That's why when we would ever go somewhere; I'd ask you to pay.
Kisame: Oh, wow.
Sasori: It really is pretty. So, Itachi, who's the best man?
*Itachi throws his hand around Kisame's shoulder*
Itachi: My best bud, Kisame!!
Kisame: Aww!! How sweet!! Thanks Buddy!!
Tatsuryu: I'm gonna have trouble finding a bridesmaid, though...
Deidara: >.> I look enough like a girl, so I'll do it...
Tatsuryu: Oh, thank you, Deidara!!!
*Tatsuryu hugs Deidara*
Deidara: Anything for hugs like yours!!! ^////^
Tatsuryu: ^_^
Sasori: So, when's the wedding?
Tatsuryu: We're not having a traditional ceremony, we're getting eloped!!!
Kisame: Wow, a marriage away from everyone. So who all is coming?
Tatsuryu and Itachi: Just you guys!!!
Kisame, Sasori and Deidara: OOOO, you guys are SOOOOO nice!!!!
*they start hugging Tatsuryu and Itachi*
Itachi: Okay you can let go now!! I can't breathe...
Kisame: Oh, sorry buddy!!
*Kisame set them all lets all of them down and they enjoy the rest of the day*
****************************************Six****************************************
**************************************Months*************************************
***************************************Later***************************************
* Tatsuryu was getting dressed in her white silk kimono with aqua edges, when Deidara walked in the room in an aqua kimono. His head, hanging in shame*
Deidara: Can't believe I'm doing this...
Tatsuryu: Oh, come on. It was a favor for me!! ^_^ I'm in your debt...
Deidara: Oh, don't mention it. It was just a small, nice deed.
Tatsuryu: I'm still thanking you for it! *smiles*
*Kisame barges in the room*
Kisame: Sasori is wait- Oh, Tatsuryu, you look gorgeous. Your figure looks beautiful in the kimono.
Tatsuryu: Oh, thank you, Kisame. You're very charming!!
Kisame: Oh, don't mention it. It's the least I could do for a b-e-a-utiful woman.
Tatsuryu: ^////^
Kisame: Come on, let's go. I'm walking you down the aisle.
*Tatsuryu hooks her arm around Kisame's and walks down the aisle while Sasori plays "Here comes the bride". Tatsuryu gets to the end of the carpet and stands in front of Itachi. They don't waste time doing the "vow" thing, so they just skip to the "I Do" part.*
Itachi: Do you take... me to be your unlawfully wedded husband?
Tatsuryu: I Do! ^////^ Do you take me to be your unlawfully wedded wife?
Itachi: I Do! ^////^
Both: I now pronounce you my unlawfully wedded wife/husband!
Kisame: *from a distance* You may now kiss the bride!!!! Woooo!!!
*Tatsuryu and Itachi kiss. They go over to the cake and smear it in each other's faces and kiss again. They stay married for the rest of their lives. One day they are murdered on a mission and die hugging and holding hands at the age of 32. Now they lay rested in an Akatsuki cemetery, founded by Tatsuryu herself. Kisame died 2 years later from mourning their deaths. Sasori dies 4 years later from natural causes. Deidara and Katatsu live happy lives together until the age of 40, when Deidara has a heart attack and nobody knows why Katatsu died, but she died anyway. You might want to know who is telling this story. Well, I'll tell you who. It's me, Itatsuryu, Itachi and Tatsuryu's daughter. They had me at the age of 27. I'm 15 and I'm telling their story.*