TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto's Parentage by Kari

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well, I'm working on more pictures for my other series, so I decided to start annother series. Sort of a prequal to The Mini Rina Chronicles.
Naruto walked along the streets of Konoha to Ino's. She had told him that Sakura wanted to see him, and of course, Naruto's stupid enough to believe her. He had been away at missions all week and was exausted, but willing to see Sakura before crashing. Multicolor leaves fell around a grinning Naruto. "Alright!" he said to himself, "I bet Sakura wants to tell me that she's always secretly had a huge crush on me! This is going to be so awesome! I bet I'll even get a kiss!

"Although..." he continued closing his eyes in thought, "I haven't seen any of my friends all day. Never mind Sakura. Awe well, what the heck." He had almost made it to Ino's. His heart lept in excitment as he thought once more, 'here I come Sakura!' Naruto went up the two stone steps and knocked on Ino's door. "Huh, no answer. Must be in the garden," Naruto said to himself. He walked back down the two steps and opened the wooden door that led to Ino's garden next to a hedge that seemed to never end. There were lights and food and drinks and all sorts of things set up, but no one around. A picknic table covered in a long table cloth that reached the ground sat in the middle of it all. Naruto walked in looking around. He said, "Hello? Any one here? Sakura?"

Everyone jumped from behind the table and yelled, "suprise! Happy Birthday Naruto!" which nearly sent Naruto soaring with shock he jumped so high.

Naruto recomposed himself and said grinning, "thanks, guys! With all of my missions I'd completely forgotten it was my birthday." It was Naruto's 21 birthday. They all realized that it was "important" and wanted an excuse to drink and that's what they all got him. They opened the bottles of Sake for Naruto's first leagal drink. Even Sasuke was happy to see his rival scarf down his first drink after a toast of course. After that first drink, Naruto blacked out. Well, not really, he just got so drunk that he couldn't remember anything...


The sun kissed Naruto's tan skin and blonde hair. His blue eyes fluttered open. 'Where am I?' he thought, 'and where are my pj's?' He felt skin in front of him and hair brushing against his right cheek. He was in his room. Naruto's arms were around a girl's slim and slightly chubby waist. The girl in his arms snored loudly and shifted possition slightly hurting Naruto. Pink hair flew up with her breathing. 'Sakura,' Naruto grinned brightly, 'I'm in bed with Sakura!' The thought in his mind seemed impossible, but there she was snoring in his arms. Sakura's eyes fluttered like a butterfly. She smiled to herself and thought, 'Naruto...I can't believe how...amazing he was.' She began to sit up.

"Morning, Sakura," said Naruto as she sat up pulling the blanket with her and revealing Naruto. Sakura's glace couldn't help but venture to Naruto's nude. She smilled as she remembered last night. Sakura turned around to Naruto. Her breasts hung against her. Naruto blushed and starred at them for however breif a time. He had always longed to see them. Sakura put herself on top of Naruto and him inside her, lay her chest on his, and kissed his lips gently.

"Morning, Naruto," she giggled. Naruto flipped himself and Sakura over pushing himself further in Sakura. She giggled even more. He kissed her passionatly despite his nerves. They flipped back over still kissing. This was his first time with sex and kissing that he remembered. No one wanted to give the idiot a chance. Hinata might have, but Naruto ignorant as always to even concidering it with Hinata. Sakura planted gentle kisses from the side of his mouth, down his neck, and finaly finnishing and resting on his chest. "I wish I didn't have to go," said Sakura sadly. 'Is she playing with me? Does she really mean that? Is this even real?' he thought over and over as his relationship dreams unfolded before him.

"Where do you have to go?" asked Naruto.

"I have a mission in a few hours," Sakura replied even more sadly.

"I wish you could stay," he said.

"Me too," said Sakura snuggleing into him.