TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


lees youthful birthday part3 the finale by kisamerulez

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: been getting great reviews so here it is the finale!!!
PART THREE OF LEE'S BIRTHDAY!
Tenten did not even know that it was Lee’s birthday and was not interested at all, as she was preparing to embark on the great mission of her life: the search for her last name.

Lee continued his wholesome, stimulating jog and waved to Neji, who was in the park for some reason and was scowling at the other people enjoying themselves. Neji needed a happy pill. Lee waved to Neji again (just in case Neji didn’t see him wave the first time; he couldn’t possibly have been ignoring him) and suddenly sprawled flat on his face. “OH NO! WHAT PERIL HAS CAUSED SUCH A THING?” he cried loudly.

He got up and saw Akamaru looking up at him and wagging his tail. Lee grinned and gave the dog a thumbs up. “Apparently I have tripped over Akamaru, who has come to wish me happy birthday!”

“You did WHAT to Akamaru?” Kiba yelled, running towards them. He scooped his dog up in his arms and glared at Lee. “You animal abuser!”

Lee was confused. “Your wonderfully youthful dog is so polite, Kiba! He was only celebrating my birthday with me!”

“That’s not what Akamaru says,” Kiba said. “He says you tripped over him and that it hurt. You’re a cruel, sick person, Lee.” He hugged Akamaru tighter and Akamaru yelped his agreement.

Lee’s eyes became wider than they already were. “Gai-sensei would be so ashamed of me if he knew I was guilty of such a horrible thing!” He fell to his knees and looked up at the sky dramatically. “FORGIVE ME, GAI!”

Kiba became disturbed and carried Akamaru away, not wanting to further subject his precious dog to that thick-browed animal abuser. “Let’s go, Akamaru! I’m going to defeat you in a game of fetch!”

Lee sprang to his feet, brushed some dust off of his jumpsuit, and was jogging once more. What could be a better way to spend his birthday? Gai-sensei would surely be so pleased that every single one of his teeth would sparkle.

Lee started sprinting up a hill and approached a figure stretched out on the grass. It was Shikamaru, lying around and watching the clouds, as usual. Lee didn’t know how he managed to do it. Being productive and active twenty-four hours a day was so much more youthful! “GREETINGS, SHIKAMARU!” he screamed eagerly.

Shikamaru looked up and saw Lee standing next to him, grinning and sparkling with excitement. Great, just when he was nice and relaxed, that troublesome boy had to come and disrupt him. What was the matter with Lee anyway? Surely having that much energy was unhealthy. Shikamaru covered his mouth as he yawned. “Hi, Lee.”

“What are you doing?” Lee wanted to know. “Today is too wonderful for taking a nap!”

“I wasn’t taking a nap,” the lazy boy argued.

“Well that’s good! Too much sleep shall slow you down!”

“I was about to take a nap,” Shikamaru explained. “But then you came and interrupted me.”

“My apologies, Shikamaru!” Lee cried, giving the thumbs up pose. “I will work my hardest to make sure I never disturb you again! And if I do, I shall run two thousand laps around Konoha!” A tear sprang into each eye, marking his sincerity.

Shikamaru yawned again. “That’s nice.”

Lee realized that nothing interesting was going to happen while he hung around Shikamaru. “If you will excuse me, I will continue my fantastic birthday jog! If you see Gai-sensei, be sure to let him know about my fine accomplishment!”

Shikamaru’s eyes were closed now but his ears were still alert. “He was looking for you earlier. He was screaming about a cake or something troublesome like that.”

Lee gasped loudly. “GAI-SENSEI? GAI-SENSEI WAS LOOKING FOR ME?”

Shikamaru shrugged. “Yeah.”

“OH MY GOD! GAI-SENSEI!” Lee sped down the hill at top speed and ran through the streets of Konoha, shrieking his sensei’s name at the top of his lungs.

Gai was currently wandering the village, becoming almost frantic. He had searched everywhere and Lee could not be found. What was he going to do? Wait. What was that? Gai’s strong, excellent hearing ears had picked up a noise that sounded like somebody calling his name. Furthermore, it sounded like Lee!

“LEE!” Gai screamed. Tightly clutching his bags and birthday cake, he ran in the direction of Lee’s voice.

Lee continued to holler Gai’s name and was yelling so loudly that he did not even hear his own name being screamed by Gai. It was the same in Gai’s case, as he was shouting too loudly to hear Lee. Neither of them were even aware of each other until it was too late for them to slow down. Gai ran down the street at the speed of light and Lee ran up the street at the speed of light. There was a loud crashing noise and the two of them collided.

Plastic bags, balloons, ribbons, and confetti all went flying every which way, the birthday present wrapped in spandex fell to the ground, and the birthday cake was smashed between Lee and Gai, smothering them both in white frosting.

Neither of them noticed the mess though, as they were both too busy expressing their joy at finding one another.

“LEE!”

“GAI-SENSEI!”

Tears streamed down their faces and they wrapped their arms around each other in a tight embrace. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE!” Gai bellowed, ignoring the fact that his face was now covered in a blend of frosting and tears. Lee seemed just as oblivious.

“Thank you so much, Gai-sensei!” Lee cried, hugging him even more tightly. A crowd gathered on the street and everyone stared as the teacher and student cried, hugged, and yelled at the tops of their voices in the most youthful way possible.

“Those two are making fools of themselves,” Neji muttered, scowling at the scene in embarrassment. Sasuke nodded his agreement and joined in on the scowling.

Naruto appeared with ramen noodles clinging to the corners of his mouth, his hair, and his clothes. Sakura shrieked out loud at the sight of him. “You idiot! What did you do?”

Naruto shrugged. “The ramen loves me!” He reached out his tongue and licked a noodle off the corner of his mouth.

“This is so troublesome,” Shikamaru said with a sigh. “They woke me up and now I’m standing here for no reason. Such a waste of time...”

Chouji stared at Gai and Lee hungrily. Man, he was starving. How he longed to lick that cake and frosting off of them!

Shino just stood there.

Gai got to his feet and pulled Lee up along with him. “Come along, my student! We must make the most of our youth and celebrate all the way into the night!” The two of them joined hands and sprinted away, completely forgetting the remains of the birthday gifts, decorations, and crumbled pieces of cake (which Chouji was happily devouring).

“Well this was definitely a very annoying day,” Kakashi said, who hadn’t glanced up from his book the entire time.

“At least we’ve got a whole year until Lee’s next birthday,” Shikamaru said. Everyone shuddered at the thought of what Lee’s next birthday would be like.

“But Gai’s birthday is in just a couple of months!” Naruto cried.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” everyone screamed.

The end.

WELL YOU GUYS THAT'S IT FOR THE STORY HOPE YA LIKED IT COMMENT ME