TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sleep Well Tonight... (Shikamaru Oneshot) by blackdogdemon89

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sitting in the basking sun, wind in your face and no worries; life is good! Clouds' softly rolling by in the wind as your hair tries to follow. You lay there with your boyfriend, who was sleeping soundly. This, out in the fields, was your favorite spot with... Shikamaru Nara.

Now, laying there for over a few hours, you began to become bored. You looked at the clouds for a few moments, then rolled over looking at the sleeping Shikamaru. You stared at him; staring and staring. You thought by now that he'd feel you staring him down, but no. So, now you went ahead to plan B.

Sitting up carefully, not to wake Shikamaru, you looked around for a long piece of grass. Crawling around the fields, you finally found your prize. Snipping it off, crawling back over to Shika, and giving an evil smile, slowly stroking the grass across his face, nothing at first, though.

So, taking it farther, you tickled his rosy cheeks, making some progress as he twitched a little. You giggled a little, then tickling his nose. This got him going; he flicked the grass away, at first, but you put it right back. He twitched a little, flicked it away, then gave in and opened his eyes. He squinted as the sun came into his eyes.

"Gaa... What the heck is that?!" He yawned out in irritation. He sat up and looked over to you, not pleased. You giggled a little, holding the grass up with your tongue out a little. "Guilty as charged..." You giggled. "Ya know... its fun to torment you, Shikamaru." Shikamaru glared at you, but then it turned into a smirk. He slowly creped up to you, you staring at him confused.

"Um... Shikamaru...?" You looked at him, lust in his eyes. He began to laugh a little; he looked down for a moment, then pulled up... a long piece of grass. You looked at him, starting to scoot back a little. "Shikamaru... What are you doing...?" You asked in concern. He put the grass up to your nose, just barely touching you. "...Revenge..." He cooed. He gently flicked the grass on your nose, then tickling you all over. "Aaaa... S-Shika... S-Shika stop! P-Please, I'm ticklish! Ah- ha!!" You giggled.
Shikamaru kept tickling you until... it stopped.

Your eyes opened up little by little, until they where open all the way. You looked to see that Shikamaru was looking up at the sky. "Hey, better head on home; it looks like it's gonna start raining..." You got up next to him, looking up at the gray sky. Shikamaru looked over to you, putting his arm around your shoulder. You blushed a little and looked up at him with a sweet, innocent face. He looked down at you with a soft face. "Hey, why don't ya sleep over tonight, huh?" You nodded and followed him to his house, his arm still around your shoulder.

***

'So, this is Shikamaru's room, huh?' You thought as you walked around, hand on your chin. 'Hum... Not bad...' You continued around the room, observing. You totally forgot that Shikamaru was with you, though... You remembered that and stopped, looking over to him as he stood in the door way. "See anything ya like?" He mocked. You shook your head at him. "You..." He just chuckled, hands on the back of his head, and went over to his bed. You slowly walked over to him; didn't sit or anything, just stood there in front of him, watching him rest.

You observed carefully; how his chest slowly moved up and down as he breathed steadily. How his hair softly swayed in the breeze that came fluttering in from his window. You looked over to the window, watching the curtains sway along with the breeze, then back to Shika. You looked at his soft face as he dozed. 'He looks out of it... Maybe, I could...' You looked down at his cloths then back to Shikamaru. 'Maybe a peek?' You thought, then slowly reached out for Shika's jacket, taking a soft hold to it.

You pulled it up slowly to his shoulders, then to his neck, but now you where at the head; great... 'Man! How am supposed to get it off without waking him...?' So, you tried; slowly pulling on the jacket up, little by little. But, then Shikamaru began to move a little. You retreated and went back a little. Shika opened his eyes, even though you couldn't see, and sat there. "Um..." He said finally. "Why is my jacket on my face???" He sat up, fighting the jacket off and tossing it aside, leaving him in his fish netted shirt. You opened your eyes to see him there wait for an answer. You blushed slightly.

"Um... Well, you see... I was um... I'm sorry Shika I just-" You stuttered but couldn't finish. Shika had came up right to your face with, not anger in his eyes, but a lust; in a soft tone, though. "Where you trying to undress me...?" Shika cooed in a romantic tone. You just stared at him, then nodded a little to him. Shika smirked at you, lust fully in his eyes. He took a hold of you a gently tossed you onto his bed. "Hehe..." He came on top and over you, gazing down at you. "My turn..." Shika mocked. You looked at him and then realized what was going to happen, but lust took over because... you wanted it, bad!

So, it started out first with your vest; Shika slowly unzipped it and once it was fully unzipped, he went to your back with his arms and pulled it off, tossing it lazily. Then, your tank top; but it wasn't immediate, Shika was in no rush. He slowly came down on top of you and kissed you lightly. At first, you where still shocked in how this was already happening, but then came into the kiss. Shika slowly came up, just barely opening his eyes, he put his tongue out to your mouth, wanting to enter it. You slowly opened, taunting Shika by only opening little by little. You nipped softly at him, then just let him in, suddenly. With this, Shika's head came in a little too fast and your noses where touching, along with tongues.

So, while you two where tongue locked, Shika's hand were slowly moving up your back, not to your tank, but your bra. He came to it and found the clip and unhooked your bra. You gasped a little, forgetting that Shika was still inside your mouth. So, he retreated out of your mouth, saliva was filling his mouth, yours mostly. He chuckled a little and showed you your bra that he had stolen. "Hey..." You growled, but it was stopped by lust. You, literally, jumped on top of Shikamaru, smirking big. "Ok, my turn, again..." You put a hand to Shika's face, making him arch a little, then you traveled down to his shirt bottom, taking a hold of it. You looked at Shika as you pulled the shirt off. Once off, you tossed it off, sitting up a little, then collapsing on top of Shika. Then, you began to tug at Shika's pants, getting ready to take them off. "W-Wait..." Shika sighed in a faint way. He sat up with you still on him. "Let's get under the covers... Then, we take them off ourselves..." You nodded and slowly got off, mocking Shika with a dazzling look that Shika could not stand. "Hurry up, already!" He yelled after a few.

So, you two got under the covers and undressed. You turned over to Shika, both of you naked, but not visible, yet. "Ok, now what...?" You said, wanting it badly, now. "Ok," Shika began. "On the count of three, we look under, ok?" You nodded. "Ok... One" "Two..." You replied. "THREE!" You both shouted. The covers went up and privet areas where exposed. You looked at Shika with bug eyes for what seemed like forever, as did Shikamaru to you. Then, you both came out of the trance, coming back up. You where panting with excitement while Shika was just amazed. "W-Wow..." He said, looking over to you. "Ya ready...?" You asked, coming in closer. "Hell ya!" You both smiled big and tore under the covers.

You giggled as you show Shika under the covers; he looked nervous. You crawled over to him. "Don't be nervous..." You mocked him. But, he wasn't nervous; he wasn't even looking at your face. His eyes where fixed on your breasts. He nodded a little, then slowly came for you, then a little faster till he couldn't take it anymore and just jumped on you! "Aaaa... Shika..." You panted. He was on top of you; his eyes still fixed on your breasts. His hands came up, lust in his eyes, then it took over; Shika attacked your breast, not hard, but just to feel. "Aaaa..." Shika sighed in delight. You where watching, smiling that he was satisfied. He began to pinch your nipples, then coming in to nip them. You moaned as he softly nipped at them, making them become hard. You arched your back, fully turning Shikamaru on. He then pulled back from your breasts, coming in for a deep kiss. You moaned into it at surprise because of how fast he came in. Now, it was your turn.

You brought your arms and legs around Shika's back, making him moan. You chuckled, this time, then your arms began to travel down south a little. You went to Shika's nipples and flickered across them, making Shika shiver. "Aaaa..." He moaned as he retreated from the kiss, you both where panting, now. You came up to Shika and lay on top of him. You just stared at him, trying to make him move onto you. You touched his chest carefully, and trailed down to his hips. You pressed against him softly, making Shika "wake- up." "Ok, ok..." You smiled, squealing almost.

You lay down on the bed as Shika towered over you. You wiggled into position, then waited for it. Shika slowly pressed down onto you, as before, he was in no rush. You gave him a wanting look. Shika looked down to you, looking at you for a sec. "Ok, I'll hurry!" You smiled. "Thank you..."

So, Shika motioned his head for you to spread your legs apart. You did, but you first scooted back to the bed back so you could see. Shika sighed, but continued on. He slowly came to you, his member right at your entrance. You remembered that this would hurt, so you immediately closed your eyes. Shika saw this and kissed you deeply. You looked at him, but then closed your eyes. Shika went a few millimeters from your mouth and whispered, "Hold on..." You closed your eyes tight, Shika came into kiss you again, but then... it came.

Shikamaru's member penetrated into you causing pain all over. You yelped out load in pain, a tear trickled down your cheek. Shika looked at you with eyes of sorrow. Your eyes flickered open to see Shika. You faintly smiled and then closed your eyes; the pain was growing. Shika whipped away the tear and came up to your ear. "I'll make it quick..." He whispered. You shook your head. "No... It's fine..." Shika looked at you in concern, but continued anyway.

He stayed in for a little longer, then retreated out. You began to pant, your chest moving up and down. Shika looked at you, but remembered to keep going. So, he came up to your entrance and went in, harder this time. "Aaaa...." You gasped, then tipping your head to the side. 'Holy shit!' You thought. 'It's harder than I thought...' You looked up to Shikamaru. "You sure...?" He asked and you nodded. So, he came out quickly and went right back in. You arched your back; the pain was slowly becoming pleasure. "...Again..." You panted. Shika smiled, making the pace faster. In and out, in and out; your hips following. "Harder!" You demanded. The next one was way harder than you expected. A tingling feeling went across your whole body. "Ga- ah..." You panted.

The climax was near, you both knew it. So, Shika went faster and harder, as you said to. He was looking at your face as he soon saw that you where liking it, a lot. He was too, and he didn't want it to stop, but it would and it was now. He was panting hard, but went in one more time, harder than ever before, you arched high, then fell as you both lay there on the bed, panting. Shika was still inside of you, but you didn't mind. He slowly came out of you. You looked at each other, than went above the covers, sweating. Shika put a hand to your stomach, looking at you happily. You smiled back at him, then put a hand to his.

"Thank you... Shikamaru Nara..." You sighed out. He smiled at you, but you looked away. He tilted his head to try to see your face. "What...?" You looked back. "Wasn't this supposed to be for the one girl you wanted to live with forever?" You looked into Shika's eyes. He smiled and said, "Yeah... So?" You looked at him in confusion. "But... I don't-" Shika kissed you. You closed your eyes in pleasure. Shika went back and chuckled. "Why are you laughing?!" You asked. "Don't you get it? You're the girl." You gasped; you? "I- I am...?" Shika nodded. He rubbed your stomach a little. "Yeah, so how would you like it if our child was here?" Shika cooed, rubbing your stomach softly. You just looked at him in amazement. "..." You looked away. Shika stopped and sat up a little. You then turned around with tears of, not sadness, but joy. "I would like that..." You kissed into Shika deeply taking him by surprise. "Shikamaru Nara..." He smiled and laid back down next to you, looking at you.

You where so tired from that, your eye lids began to get heavy; you needed rest. Shika smiled at you and rubbed your stomach, again. "Sleep well tonight..." He whispered. Then, it all went black...