TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mr.Teddy! by KibaxHinaluvr

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: i only own Mr.Teddy, not any other characters.
Gaara walked around in his homeland, but not as he did as a child. Yes, while he was a child, he was extremely feared. And yes, he still is extremely feared, except now he isn't shunned by the community because of the fact that he was the Kazekage. But having such a high rating concluded in the death of a childhood friend.

Gaara had always held the Hyuugas in a respective point of view, and was irked during the Chunnin exams that the Hyuuga child, Hinata, would not give up. She was such a pretty girl but had a fiery soul. She almost got herself killed because of Naruto.

But now it was too late. Gaara knew that Hinata didn't sacrifice herself for him because they were friends. He was just a mission.

Gaara slipped his hand into the pocket hanging from his gourd, and took out the worn teddy bear that had been residing in it. Gaara looked at the black bead eyes, and saw the color that his soul was when he tried to kill Lee. The color when he found his uncle had betrayed him. When his uncle killed himself in hopes of killing Gaara too.

Gaara found himself squeezing the bear as if in his sand coffin. Gaara's turquoise eyes scanned the horizon, and landed back on this tiny bear, this tiny possesion.

This bear had many memories. It wasn't just a childhood plaything. It had been a refuge for a disturbed little boy. It had been his only friend. The only thing that wouldn't... couldn't run away from him. He was able to play with Mr.Teddy and not have to worry about it being scared of the demon inside of Gaara.

Mr.Teddy was the thing that kept him awake at night so that the demon couldn't take over his sleeping body. This bear was the reason why he was able not to doze off. This bear helped with his insomnia. This bear was his clostest, dearest friend.

With the night appraoching quickly, Gaara hugged the bear, wishing himself luck with the whole new night. Gaara blinked, and even if only for a second, Gaara felt himself dozing already. But when he fell asleep, his dreams were filled with Mr.Teddy, and Gaara was awoken before the Shukaku could take over.

"Thank you Mr.Teddy, Thank you." Gaara whispered, thanking this little thing made of cloth a fluff. This little toy was the only thing keeping the Sand Village safe.

Gaara heard footsteps appraoching and turned to see his two sibling coming towards him.

"Gaara, we thought we might keep you company tonight. If that is okay with you." Temari said softly, while Kankurou just nodded sleepily. Temari had apparently woken him up while he was asleep, and the whole thing hadn't sunk in for him yet.

Gaara nodded slowly. His two siblings, but mostly Temari, had been trying to get closer to Gaara lately. maybe they were worried about him? No, Gaara wouldn't allow it. Last time someone worried about him, someone ended up dying. No, he wouldn't let anyone close to him except for Mr.Teddy.

Temari reached out her hand and grasped Gaara's in a firm manner.

"Gaara, I know that you don't want anyone to be close to you, but, maybe you can have someone else help you at night, besides Mr.Teddy. I just want to let you know that Kankurou and I are here. You're not as alone as you think you are." Temari said, with an affectionate side to her voice that was usually as sharp as the wind she uses.

Gaara looked up and had tears of exhaustion and sadness in his eyes. Perhaps he could get close to others. Mr.Teddy would be proud of this giant step forward.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The next night, Gaara found himself sitting in the sand, inbetween his borther and sister. Temari on his right, Kankurou on his left.

And Mr.Teddy in his sand gourd pocket, a few feet away.

_______________________________________________
yay! please review, if you liked it. I had fun writing this little one-shot and hoped you all liked it.