TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Camp Konoha by Sapphylia

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Hello everybody! This is yours truly, Sapphylia Any who, this is my first Naruto fanfic! Not to mention my first attempt at humour, so please forgive me if I fail miserably. This is just the prologue, so it’s sort of short.... Anyway, enjoy the story and please review at the end... I really would like to know what everyone thinks!

Pairings - Naruto x Sasuke - Kakashi x Iruka - Haku x Zabuza (I just absolutely love Haku and Zabuza together.. It’s so cute, so I just had to toss them in!) - Kiba x Hinata - Neji x Gaara - Temari x Shikamaru - Chouji x Ino

Okie dokies... These are just some of the pairings I would like to try to have in this story... However, Naruto x Sasuke is the main pairing... Now on with the story!


Camp Konoha Prologue

Naruto frowned.

“So let me get this straight - you’re going to help supervise this Konoha camp thing? And I’m suppose to go along too?” he demanded.

Iruka smiled apologetically.

“If it makes you fell any better, I’m coming too,” he said. Kakashi just rolled his one good eye.

Kakashi’s left eye had gone through an accident years ago, however, miraculously, instead of being damaged, it had actually improved his vision, so now it was better than the average 20/20 vision. The only downside was that it had turned a blood red and there was a big scar across his left eye. This just totally freaked people out so he wore a bandana to cover it.

His white hair stood up in spikes on the top of his head, and if Naruto hadn’t lived with the two for a while, he wouldn’t have believed that Kakashi’s hair was all 100% natural.

While Iruka tried to explain to Naruto why he had to go to this “Konoha Camp” and the positive aspects (in which Naruto believed to be none), Kakashi read his favourite book - Icha Icha Paradise.

In the end, with a “Fine, it’s not like I have anything better to do,” mutter and with the bribe of a month’s worth of ramen from Ichiraku, his favourite place to eat ever.


Similarly, across the town, Sasuke found himself having a similar conversation with his distant, distant aunt and uncle, the Hyuugas.

They had taken him in ever since his parents had died in a car crash described by Neji as something Fate had decided upon. The only person who had survived in that car had been Itachi. Sasuke had never forgiven Itachi for surviving, and he had never forgiven himself for not being there. Luckily for Sasuke, Itachi had left for college as soon as he possibly could (which was pretty soon, considering the fact that Itachi was a genius and all).

That left Sasuke with Neji and Hinata who were so distantly related to him that they might as well not be related to him at all.

They were sitting in the living room, Neji and Sasuke looking bored and Hinata, quiet and submissive as ever.

Neji and Hinata were cousins, and like Sasuke, Neji was adopted under the care of Hinata’s parents ever since his father was murdered.

“I’m sorry, it’s not like we want to leave you, but...” Hinata’s mother said, feeling slightly nervous and a bit guilty at the thought of abandoning her wards.

“It’s alright mother, I understand,” Hinata said, “after all, it is your 20th anniversary together with father and I want you to enjoy it...” As always, Hinata was thoughtful of other’s feelings.

Looking nonchalant, Sasuke muttered something along the lines of “Sure, I’ll go”. After this was uttered, Neji sighed. He might as well go since his aunt and uncle had looked forward to this trip for a long time. Besides, Hinata was going and if he didn’t go, who would look after Hinata?

With all this settled, Hinata’s parents smiled with relief.