TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


3 Things Uchiha's Don't Ever Do!!! by Hinata1

[Reviews - 18]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own any Naruto.

Hope you like the story. I was killer bored. I think its cute! :)
The Hyuuga heir never truly liked talking to Uchiha-san because he's cold and mean to Naruto. Though, the Uchiha name is one to be feared and highly respected she never could truly see why almost every girl in Konoha wanted to go out with him. Of course, Hinata really couldn't remember ever talking to Sasuke until that one day. That one fatefull day when her team had to train with Sasuke,Naruto, and Sakura.

"Hey Hinata!" The blond haired boy yelled waving. Hinata's heart skipped a beat.

"Hi!" Sakura yelled to all of the team.

"Hn." Was all the responce you could get out of Mr. Popularity himself, Uchiha.

Hinata's cheeks turned slightly pink seeing the blond haired shinobi.

Kiba waved and Akamaru barked a bark that seemed to say "Hi".

Shino gave the same responce as Sasuke.

Sakura,Kiba,Akamaru, and Naruto all began to talk socially. Hinata truly hadn't even noticed Sasuke until the training began.

"Ok, now. Kakashi and I have a mission, so you guys will be training together," Kurenai said and looked at Kakashi waiting for him to speak.

"Yea we do, so try to get along," Kakashi said with a sigh.

Sakura,Kiba,Naruto, and Hinata never had a problem getting along with each other, even though if Naruto touched Hinata she was bound to faint because of her crush.

The training started with a friendly team vs. team match, but then Naruto got an idea to 'mix' things up.

"Hey, you guys! Why not mix up the teams for today." Naruto said enthusiastically.

"What do you mean Baka!" Sakura said not liking the sound of this idea.

"I mean, switch of the teams for training," Naruto said.

"Hmm. Sounds good."Kiba said liking the idea.

Sakura still wanted to be on Sasuke's team, but it was just for training so she agreed.

"Who gets to make the teams?" Kiba asked.

"I will," Shino spoke up for the first time. They all agreed to let him choose the teams.

"Hinata,Kiba, and Sasuke on one team and Naruto, Sakura, and I on another.

Sakura was about to complain, but didn't want to whine in front of Sasuke.

Hinata simply nodded thankfull Kiba was on her team.

"Hn." Sasuke said again. It was then Hinata and Sasuke had to talk. It was then that Sasuke's crush on Hinata became pain stakingly obvious.

"So you guys what the game plan?" Kiba said cheerfully looking at Hinata and Sasuke.

"I-I don't know. U-Uchiha-san?" Hinata looked at Sasuke with a slight smile and was holding her fingers in thier usual spot.

"I-I....uh," Sasuke couldn't believe his mind just went blank. His heart spead up and his cheeks turned red. Thy Hyuuga heir was staring at him waiting for an answer and he couldn't focus. Not with her beautiful white eyes staring at him like that. Girls staring at him he was use to.....HER staring at him was another thing entirely.

"I guess we just fight then without a plan then," Kiba spoke up looking at the Uchiha strangely. He never knew Sasuke could blush.

Sasuke mentally screamed at himself.

"SASUKE YOUR AN UCHIHA! AND UCHIHA'S DON'T....DON'T LOSE ALL COMMON SENSE AROUND A...A........GIRL!' Sasuke yelled at himself. Then he felt guilty about thinking about Hinata so undignified. 'She more than just a girl. She's Hinata!' He thought to himself.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when a piercing scream from pain was heard.

Hinata was standing in front of him with a kunai sticking in her leg.

Naruto had meant to hit Sasuke, but Hinata had protected him. Why?

Sasuke was completely and totally bewildered.

Kiba gasped and rushed over to his teammate. Shino quickly rushed over to her as well.

Hinata's cheeks turned a bright pink.

"I-I'm fine," She said in her shy quiet voice. She pulled the weapon out of her leg.

"Are you ok!?!" Naruto asked worried. He hadn't meant to hurt her.

"Yea, I-I'm fine, N-Naruto-kun,"She said smiling, seeing Naruto care so much.

"Why? Why did you do that?" Sasuke asked completely shocked. He doubted Sakura or Naruto would do that for him.

"Because I-I c-couldn't stand a-around and l-let you get hurt," She said breathing hard.

Sasuke's eyes widened and his cheeks turned a slight red.

"Pay attention Uchiha!!!" Kiba yelled mad that Hinata had to protect him cause Sasuke was day-dreaming.

Sasuke shook his head. He was out of it today.

Hinata fell back and was caught by Sasuke. She was losing alot of blood.

"I'll rap the leg since it's my fault," Naruto said feeling bad.

"No, I will," Sasuke said feeling guilty again.

---

Sasuke wrapped the Hyuuga's leg and wiped away the blood.

Sasuke POV!!!!!!!!!

Her skin is so soft. She's really cute. WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM!?!?!?!?! NO!!! She's just...just...a Hyuuga nothing more! She's a ninja.

Sasuke stared at Hinata. Her long raven hair dangled below her shoulders, and cover some of her delicate face.
Sasuke moved her hair so he could see her entire face.

"Wh-Where am I?" Hinata started to open her eyes. To her suprise she couldn't see Kiba, Shino, Naruto, or Sakura.

"Your-Your at my apartment," Sasuke stuttered a little.

Hinata was shocked. Her body was shaking with fear. Then Hinata looked at the clock; 10:45 P.M.

Hinata panicked.

"I-I have to get home! M-my father will wonder where I'm at!" Hinata yelled barely stuttering. She started to get up out of bed, but fell onto the ground in pain from her leg.

Sasuke picked her up and lifted her bridal style back onto the bed.

"I talked to Hyuuga-sama. He said it would be fine if you stayed for the night.

Hinata was shocked. She would have to stay at Uchiha-san's house over night.

"Thanks Uchiha-san," Hinata said before falling back to sleep.

____________-
HOW DO U LIKE IT?