TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Stalker Circle by Hinata1

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO CHARACTERS!(but if I did.....)

SHIKAMARU IS OOC IN THIS CHAPPIE~
Nobody is truly aware of the stalker circle, but Shikamaru, Shino,and Kakashi.

(The stalker cirle is Naruto stalks Sakura who stalks Sasuke who stalks Hinata who stalks Naruto.)

Shikamaru found out about this 'circle' one day when he was taking a nap under a tree.

~BackFlash~
~Shikamaru POV~

I was on my way over to meet Choiji at the Ramen Bar when I saw Hinata. I stopped to say 'hi'. She was sitting quietly with Sakura, Naruto, Kiba, Shino, and Sasuke. Sakura was flirting with Sasuke who was obviously annoyed by this. Naruto was trying to get Sakura's attention. Kiba sat eating and glanced over at Hinata a few times. Shino sat quietly, barely eating anything. Shino was already well aware of the PART of the stalker circle. He knew Naruto like Sakura and she liked Sasuke and Hinata liked Naruto. He also knew Kiba liked HInata. What he didn't know was who Sasuke liked.

I stepped over to say hi and saw Choiji also sitting with them. That saved me a trip. I sat on the other side of Uchiha, even though I hate that bastard.

Then out of know where Ino comes in. Of course she pushed me over like a rag doll to sit next to Sasuke. Stupid Uchiha! What is so damn good about him.

I, myself, knew about Sakura liking Sasuke. And I knew about Hinata liking Naruto and him liking Sakura.

Shikamaru looked at Sasuke who was annoyed by Ino too. How could you not like Ino?

It was then I saw it. His glance over to Hinata. It wasn't just a little glance. It was more of a stare. He looked at her eyes...longingly. Weird for monotoned voiced Uchiha.

I didn't put the pieces together till later.

~end flashback~

Shikamaru sat under his tree contemplating what he just over heard.

"Naruto-kun.....I-I like y-ou. I-I always h-have ever since the Academy," A small shy voice said. A voice that belonged to none other than the Hyuuga girl, Hinata.

The blond haired boy looked at her bewildered, yet some what happy.

"Hinata, your a good friends and I like you. I want to stay friends with you forever." Naruto started to say. Hinata knew where this was going.She swollowed hard, she knew she'd be rejected, but then why had she told him.

" I love Sakura. I always will," He said slowly, but nicely. Hinata stood heart broken, but couln't hate him. He had even rejected her nicely.

Naruto walked away. By the time Naruto was out of sight she let tears roll down her soft cheeks. I was going to go out and help her, but Sasuke had been walking this way.

"Hinata? What wrong?" Sasuke had said, sypathetic. Since when was Uchiha sypathetic. He's never that way to Ino and she's....she's......she's in love with Sasuke and just your teammate. Just your teammate, Shikamaru. She doesn't want to be anything more than that.

"Um n-nothing. Sorry. Thank you" Hinata said her voice quivered. She made no sense.'

Sasuke grabbed her shoulder in an instant. Hinata turned back around scared. She didn't like Sasuke touching her. It scared her. She didn't like him more than a friend.

Sasuke felt embarrassed by his quick and spontanious gester. Why did he grab her shoulder I thought.Then I knew. Sasuke Uchiha had a crush!?! He has a crush on Hinata! I thought about this incredible discovery.

Sasuke quickly let go of Hinata's arm.
"Sorry," he muttered.
"uh...Bye. See y-you later," Hinata said bowing respectfully.

She left with tears still in ehr eyes.

"Stupid Stupid," Sasuke had muttered. I laughed! HA bout time Sasuke had his heart ripped out. I have mine ripped apart everytime I see Ino flirting with you, Sasuke. How does it feel when your crush likes some one else and theres nothing you can do to stop it. Even if your crushes crush rejects them they still like them.

I felt a little guilty about this last thought, but oh well.He deserves it.

_______________
How do you like it.